Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Massive Scroll/Gene Giveaway! {Pinglist}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@Aralas I would like to be added to the list too please!
@Aralas I would like to be added to the list too please!
FD1rkPC.png
Added to the pinglist and a huge thank you for your generosity and thoughtfulness! ^_^
Added to the pinglist and a huge thank you for your generosity and thoughtfulness! ^_^
sigbutton_zpskcu6uctl.pngdqVJ3GM.pngMHZxNqP.png
@Aralas
Congrats on two years! And thank you for your giveaway ^_^ I would love to be in pinglist)
@Aralas
Congrats on two years! And thank you for your giveaway ^_^ I would love to be in pinglist)
@Aralas
Bump! :3
I'm on a tablet, and I can't edit the spreadsheet. Could you please add me?
@Aralas
Bump! :3
I'm on a tablet, and I can't edit the spreadsheet. Could you please add me?
mothbrown.png
@Aralas Happy 2 years! Thank you for staying so generous! I'd love to be added to the pinglist c:
@Aralas Happy 2 years! Thank you for staying so generous! I'd love to be added to the pinglist c:
tumblr_inline_nq4jffxfga1ry72eo_500.gif
Bump!
Bump!
^
^
Thank you so much for doing this! I have around twenty GenOne dragons I have gene/breed projects for and this is an amazingly beautiful and generous thing of you to do.
I'd like to get on the list. This is great! I am not entirely sure how this giveaway is going to go, but if I get anything, expect a ton of gifts.

A TON
Thank you so much for doing this! I have around twenty GenOne dragons I have gene/breed projects for and this is an amazingly beautiful and generous thing of you to do.
I'd like to get on the list. This is great! I am not entirely sure how this giveaway is going to go, but if I get anything, expect a ton of gifts.

A TON
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
@Aralas October huh? Sounds like you have figured out an amazingly generous way to celebrate your anniversary! I would love to be added to the pinglist and thank you for doing this!
@Aralas October huh? Sounds like you have figured out an amazingly generous way to celebrate your anniversary! I would love to be added to the pinglist and thank you for doing this!
Why not buy XXY? :
24778463.png 24627854.png 25221357.png
@Aralas
woah, that is stunning! i've been here for 10 months, but it sure doesn't feel like it. it's been an amazing 10 months. this is one of the reasons why i love this community. this is a beautiful deed you're doing.
i'd like to participate in this! thank you a lot. may the scrolls be with you.
@Aralas
woah, that is stunning! i've been here for 10 months, but it sure doesn't feel like it. it's been an amazing 10 months. this is one of the reasons why i love this community. this is a beautiful deed you're doing.
i'd like to participate in this! thank you a lot. may the scrolls be with you.
rWTGkyx.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16