Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Massive Scroll/Gene Giveaway! {Pinglist}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE ANY LONGER. THE NEW THREAD IS HERE
((Eventually some sort of banner will go here.))

Introduction:

Hello everyone! Come October, I will have been on Flightrising for two years. It’s been a blast and I’ve honestly met some incredible people and had a ton of fun. But because of this milestone, I really wanted to give back in a small way to the community of Flightrising.

Ever since I joined, I noticed people were always having gene projects for several, if not dozens, of their dragons. Those people have always had this dream of one day being able to get all of their dream dragons fully gened and dreamed of having a beautiful lair full of sparkly dragons. Unfortunately, there’s just one thing stopping them. The sheer amount of treasure it takes to get all of those genes. This is even more evident now that the new colorwheel is here and people have loads of first generation dragons to gene up, but they don’t have the funds to do so.

I’ve been thinking about it for the past few weeks and decided that I want to try and help people gene their dragons. I’ve already accomplished a lot of the milestones I wanted to accomplish on this site and I feel it’s more than time to give back.

So what’s this all about?

Over the next few months, I want to buy 100,000 gems worth of genes/scrolls for a massive giveaway that will be held onsite. At first I thought it wasn’t possible, but then it hit me. I was blessed with the ability to make semi-popular accents that are giving me loads of profit. If I could stop being so selfish and using all of the gems for myself, there would be no reason as to why I couldn’t save up a pile of gems to hold this giveaway.

So...that’s pretty much what I plan to do. I’ve got old items rotting in my hoard that I want to sell, as well as tons of other resources I can use to mass stockpile these genes/scrolls.

So what am I giving out?

Nocturne Scroll x5
Guardian Scroll x8
Wildclaw Scroll x3
Fae Scroll x8
Coatl Scroll x3
Spiral Scroll x5
Skydancer Scroll x5
Tundra Scroll x8
Pearlcatcher Scroll x5
Mirror Scroll x8
Snapper Scroll x5
Scatterscroll x40
Tiger x3
iridescent x2
Clown x3
Speckle x3
Ripple x3
Bar x3
Crystal x2
Vipera x3
Piebald x3
Cherub x3
Poison x2
Giraffe x3
Petals x2
Shimmer x2
Stripes x3
Eye Spots x3
Freckle x3
Seraph x3
Current x3
Daub x3
Facet x2
Hypnotic x3
Paint x3
Peregrine x3
Toxin x2
Butterfly x2
Hex x3
Circuit x2
Gembond x3
Underbelly x3
Crackle x3
Smoke x3
Spines x3
Okapi x3
Glimmer x2
Thylacine x3
Stained x2
Contour x3
Youth Scroll x20
Maturity Scroll x20
Boon of Fertility x20

So how do I get involved?

Right now there isn’t much to do yet except sign up on my pinglist to be notified when the festivities begin. You can access that at the top of my giveaway thread here.

If you want--and only if you really want to--donate a gene or scroll to the giveaway, I won’t stop you. Although I’m happy to provide all of the funds and resources for this giveaway, I know there’s sometimes people that like to donate to stuff like this so I’ll be very appreciative if that’s what you decide to do.

Anyway, I guess this is all there is to say right now. Sorry about spamming your tumblrs with this long post, but I wanted to get the word out so as many people could benefit from this giveaway as possible.

If you could boost this that would be so appreciated! Thanks guys and I hope to see a lot of you once the giveaway begins~
PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE ANY LONGER. THE NEW THREAD IS HERE
((Eventually some sort of banner will go here.))

Introduction:

Hello everyone! Come October, I will have been on Flightrising for two years. It’s been a blast and I’ve honestly met some incredible people and had a ton of fun. But because of this milestone, I really wanted to give back in a small way to the community of Flightrising.

Ever since I joined, I noticed people were always having gene projects for several, if not dozens, of their dragons. Those people have always had this dream of one day being able to get all of their dream dragons fully gened and dreamed of having a beautiful lair full of sparkly dragons. Unfortunately, there’s just one thing stopping them. The sheer amount of treasure it takes to get all of those genes. This is even more evident now that the new colorwheel is here and people have loads of first generation dragons to gene up, but they don’t have the funds to do so.

I’ve been thinking about it for the past few weeks and decided that I want to try and help people gene their dragons. I’ve already accomplished a lot of the milestones I wanted to accomplish on this site and I feel it’s more than time to give back.

So what’s this all about?

Over the next few months, I want to buy 100,000 gems worth of genes/scrolls for a massive giveaway that will be held onsite. At first I thought it wasn’t possible, but then it hit me. I was blessed with the ability to make semi-popular accents that are giving me loads of profit. If I could stop being so selfish and using all of the gems for myself, there would be no reason as to why I couldn’t save up a pile of gems to hold this giveaway.

So...that’s pretty much what I plan to do. I’ve got old items rotting in my hoard that I want to sell, as well as tons of other resources I can use to mass stockpile these genes/scrolls.

So what am I giving out?

Nocturne Scroll x5
Guardian Scroll x8
Wildclaw Scroll x3
Fae Scroll x8
Coatl Scroll x3
Spiral Scroll x5
Skydancer Scroll x5
Tundra Scroll x8
Pearlcatcher Scroll x5
Mirror Scroll x8
Snapper Scroll x5
Scatterscroll x40
Tiger x3
iridescent x2
Clown x3
Speckle x3
Ripple x3
Bar x3
Crystal x2
Vipera x3
Piebald x3
Cherub x3
Poison x2
Giraffe x3
Petals x2
Shimmer x2
Stripes x3
Eye Spots x3
Freckle x3
Seraph x3
Current x3
Daub x3
Facet x2
Hypnotic x3
Paint x3
Peregrine x3
Toxin x2
Butterfly x2
Hex x3
Circuit x2
Gembond x3
Underbelly x3
Crackle x3
Smoke x3
Spines x3
Okapi x3
Glimmer x2
Thylacine x3
Stained x2
Contour x3
Youth Scroll x20
Maturity Scroll x20
Boon of Fertility x20

So how do I get involved?

Right now there isn’t much to do yet except sign up on my pinglist to be notified when the festivities begin. You can access that at the top of my giveaway thread here.

If you want--and only if you really want to--donate a gene or scroll to the giveaway, I won’t stop you. Although I’m happy to provide all of the funds and resources for this giveaway, I know there’s sometimes people that like to donate to stuff like this so I’ll be very appreciative if that’s what you decide to do.

Anyway, I guess this is all there is to say right now. Sorry about spamming your tumblrs with this long post, but I wanted to get the word out so as many people could benefit from this giveaway as possible.

If you could boost this that would be so appreciated! Thanks guys and I hope to see a lot of you once the giveaway begins~
[font=cambria][b]Prizes Progress Track[/b] [indent][font=cambria]Here I will be posting all of the prizes I've gotten so far in case anyone wants to track my progress and see how close I am to being able to open up this giveaway.[/font][/indent] [quote=Fancy Gem Marketplace Stuff][center][font=cambria]Total Needed Prizes: 55 || Accumulated: 55[/center] [item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=scroll of eternal youth][item=scroll of eternal youth][item=scroll of eternal youth][item=scroll of eternal youth][item=scroll of eternal youth][item=scroll of eternal youth][item=scroll of eternal youth][item=scroll of eternal youth][item=scroll of eternal youth][item=scroll of eternal youth][item=scroll of maturity][item=scroll of maturity][item=scroll of maturity][item=scroll of maturity][item=scroll of maturity][item=scroll of maturity][item=scroll of maturity][item=scroll of maturity][item=scroll of maturity][item=scroll of maturity][item=boon of fertility][item=boon of fertility][item=boon of fertility][item=boon of fertility][item=boon of fertility][item=boon of fertility][item=boon of fertility][item=boon of fertility][item=boon of fertility][item=boon of fertility][/quote] [quote=Starter Breed Change Pack][center][font=cambria]Total Needed Prizes: 32 || Accumulated: 32[/center] [item=breed change: Guardian][item=breed change: Guardian][item=breed change: Guardian][item=breed change: Guardian][item=breed change: Guardian][item=breed change: Guardian][item=breed change: Guardian][item=breed change: Guardian][item=breed change: fae][item=breed change: fae][item=breed change: fae][item=breed change: fae][item=breed change: fae][item=breed change: fae][item=breed change: fae][item=breed change: fae][item=breed change: mirror][item=breed change: mirror][item=breed change: mirror][item=breed change: mirror][item=breed change: mirror][item=breed change: mirror][item=breed change: mirror][item=breed change: mirror][item=breed change: tundra][item=breed change: tundra][item=breed change: tundra][item=breed change: tundra][item=breed change: tundra][item=breed change: tundra][item=breed change: tundra][item=breed change: tundra][/quote] [quote=Higher-Value Breed Change Pack][center][font=cambria]Total Needed Prizes: 30 || Accumulated: 30[/center] [item=breed change: nocturne][item=breed change: nocturne][item=breed change: nocturne][item=breed change: nocturne][item=breed change: nocturne][item=breed change: ridgeback][item=breed change: ridgeback][item=breed change: ridgeback][item=breed change: ridgeback][item=breed change: ridgeback][item=breed change: spiral][item=breed change: spiral][item=breed change: spiral][item=breed change: spiral][item=breed change: spiral][item=breed change: skydancer][item=breed change: skydancer][item=breed change: skydancer][item=breed change: skydancer][item=breed change: skydancer][item=breed change: snapper][item=breed change: snapper][item=breed change: snapper][item=breed change: snapper][item=breed change: snapper][item=breed change: pearlcatcher][item=breed change: pearlcatcher][item=breed change: pearlcatcher][item=breed change: pearlcatcher][item=breed change: pearlcatcher][/quote] [quote=Gem Marketplace Breed Change Pack][center][font=cambria]Total Needed Prizes: 6 || Accumulated: 6[/center] [item=breed change: wildclaw][item=breed change: wildclaw][item=breed change: wildclaw][item=breed change: coatl][item=breed change: coatl][item=breed change: coatl][/quote] [quote=Primary Genes][center][font=cambria]Total Needed Prizes: 50 || Accumulated: 50[/center] [item=Primary Gene: Clown][item=Primary Gene: Clown][item=Primary Gene: Clown][item=Primary Gene: Clown][item=Primary Gene: Clown][item=primary gene: cherub][item=primary gene: cherub][item=primary gene: cherub][item=primary gene: cherub][item=primary gene: cherub][item=Primary Gene: speckle][item=Primary Gene: speckle][item=Primary Gene: speckle][item=Primary Gene: speckle][item=Primary Gene: speckle][item=Primary Gene: ripple][item=Primary Gene: ripple][item=Primary Gene: ripple][item=Primary Gene: ripple][item=Primary Gene: ripple][item=Primary Gene: bar][item=Primary Gene: bar][item=Primary Gene: bar][item=Primary Gene: bar][item=Primary Gene: bar][item=Primary Gene: vipera][item=Primary Gene: vipera][item=Primary Gene: vipera][item=Primary Gene: vipera][item=Primary Gene: vipera][item=Primary Gene: piebald][item=Primary Gene: piebald][item=Primary Gene: piebald][item=Primary Gene: piebald][item=Primary Gene: piebald][item=Primary Gene: tiger][item=Primary Gene: tiger][item=Primary Gene: tiger][item=Primary Gene: tiger][item=Primary Gene: tiger][item=primary gene: poison][item=primary gene: poison][item=primary gene: poison][item=primary gene: poison][item=primary gene: poison][item=primary gene: giraffe][item=primary gene: giraffe][item=primary gene: giraffe][item=primary gene: giraffe][item=primary gene: giraffe][item=primary gene: jupiter][item=primary gene: jupiter][item=primary gene: jupiter][item=primary gene: jupiter][item=primary gene: jupiter][/quote] [quote=Secondary Genes][center][font=cambria]Total Needed Prizes: 55 || Accumulated: 55[/center] [item=secondary gene: stripes][item=secondary gene: stripes][item=secondary gene: stripes][item=secondary gene: stripes][item=secondary gene: stripes][item=secondary gene: freckle][item=secondary gene: freckle][item=secondary gene: freckle][item=secondary gene: freckle][item=secondary gene: freckle][item=secondary gene: current][item=secondary gene: current][item=secondary gene: current][item=secondary gene: current][item=secondary gene: current][item=secondary gene: daub][item=secondary gene: daub][item=secondary gene: daub][item=secondary gene: daub][item=secondary gene: daub][item=secondary gene: paint][item=secondary gene: paint][item=secondary gene: paint][item=secondary gene: paint][item=secondary gene: paint][item=secondary gene: hex][item=secondary gene: hex][item=secondary gene: hex][item=secondary gene: hex][item=secondary gene: hex][item=secondary gene: eye spot][item=secondary gene: eye spot][item=secondary gene: eye spot][item=secondary gene: eye spot][item=secondary gene: eye spot][item=secondary gene: seraph][item=secondary gene: seraph][item=secondary gene: seraph][item=secondary gene: seraph][item=secondary gene: seraph][item=secondary gene: hypnotic][item=secondary gene: hypnotic][item=secondary gene: hypnotic][item=secondary gene: hypnotic][item=secondary gene: hypnotic][item=secondary gene: peregrine][item=secondary gene: peregrine][item=secondary gene: peregrine][item=secondary gene: peregrine][item=secondary gene: peregrine][item=secondary gene: toxin][item=secondary gene: toxin][item=secondary gene: toxin][item=secondary gene: toxin][item=secondary gene: toxin][item=secondary gene: saturn][item=secondary gene: saturn][item=secondary gene: saturn][item=secondary gene: saturn][item=secondary gene: saturn][/quote] [quote=Tertiary Genes][center][font=cambria]Total Needed Prizes: 40 || Accumulated: 40[/center] [item=tertiary gene: okapi][item=tertiary gene: okapi][item=tertiary gene: okapi][item=tertiary gene: okapi][item=tertiary gene: okapi][item=tertiary gene: contour][item=tertiary gene: contour][item=tertiary gene: contour][item=tertiary gene: contour][item=tertiary gene: contour][item=tertiary gene: crackle][item=tertiary gene: crackle][item=tertiary gene: crackle][item=tertiary gene: crackle][item=tertiary gene: crackle][item=tertiary gene: gembond][item=tertiary gene: gembond][item=tertiary gene: gembond][item=tertiary gene: gembond][item=tertiary gene: gembond][item=tertiary gene: underbelly][item=tertiary gene: underbelly][item=tertiary gene: underbelly][item=tertiary gene: underbelly][item=tertiary gene: underbelly][item=tertiary gene: smoke][item=tertiary gene: smoke][item=tertiary gene: smoke][item=tertiary gene: smoke][item=tertiary gene: smoke][item=tertiary gene: spines][item=tertiary gene: spines][item=tertiary gene: spines][item=tertiary gene: spines][item=tertiary gene: spines][item=tertiary gene: thylacine][item=tertiary gene: thylacine][item=tertiary gene: thylacine][item=tertiary gene: thylacine][item=tertiary gene: thylacine][/quote] [quote=Gem Genes][center][font=cambria]Total Needed Prizes: 22 || Accumulated: 3[/center] [item=primary gene: petals][item=primary gene: petals][item=primary gene: iridescent][item=primary gene: iridescent][item=secondary gene: butterfly][item=secondary gene: butterfly][item=secondary gene: shimmer][item=secondary gene: shimmer][item=tertiary gene: stained][item=tertiary gene: stained][item=tertiary gene: circuit][item=tertiary gene: circuit][item=primary gene: crystal][item=primary gene: crystal][item=secondary gene: facet][item=secondary gene: facet][/quote]
Prizes Progress Track

Here I will be posting all of the prizes I've gotten so far in case anyone wants to track my progress and see how close I am to being able to open up this giveaway.

Fancy Gem Marketplace Stuff wrote:
Total Needed Prizes: 55 || Accumulated: 55

Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tri-Color Scatterscroll Scroll of Eternal Youth Scroll of Eternal Youth Scroll of Eternal Youth Scroll of Eternal Youth Scroll of Eternal Youth Scroll of Eternal Youth Scroll of Eternal Youth Scroll of Eternal Youth Scroll of Eternal Youth Scroll of Eternal Youth Scroll of Maturity Scroll of Maturity Scroll of Maturity Scroll of Maturity Scroll of Maturity Scroll of Maturity Scroll of Maturity Scroll of Maturity Scroll of Maturity Scroll of Maturity Boon of Fertility Boon of Fertility Boon of Fertility Boon of Fertility Boon of Fertility Boon of Fertility Boon of Fertility Boon of Fertility Boon of Fertility Boon of Fertility
Starter Breed Change Pack wrote:
Total Needed Prizes: 32 || Accumulated: 32

Breed Change: Guardian Breed Change: Guardian Breed Change: Guardian Breed Change: Guardian Breed Change: Guardian Breed Change: Guardian Breed Change: Guardian Breed Change: Guardian Breed Change: Fae Breed Change: Fae Breed Change: Fae Breed Change: Fae Breed Change: Fae Breed Change: Fae Breed Change: Fae Breed Change: Fae Breed Change: Mirror Breed Change: Mirror Breed Change: Mirror Breed Change: Mirror Breed Change: Mirror Breed Change: Mirror Breed Change: Mirror Breed Change: Mirror Breed Change: Tundra Breed Change: Tundra Breed Change: Tundra Breed Change: Tundra Breed Change: Tundra Breed Change: Tundra Breed Change: Tundra Breed Change: Tundra
Higher-Value Breed Change Pack wrote:
Total Needed Prizes: 30 || Accumulated: 30

Breed Change: Nocturne Breed Change: Nocturne Breed Change: Nocturne Breed Change: Nocturne Breed Change: Nocturne Breed Change: Ridgeback Breed Change: Ridgeback Breed Change: Ridgeback Breed Change: Ridgeback Breed Change: Ridgeback Breed Change: Spiral Breed Change: Spiral Breed Change: Spiral Breed Change: Spiral Breed Change: Spiral Breed Change: Skydancer Breed Change: Skydancer Breed Change: Skydancer Breed Change: Skydancer Breed Change: Skydancer Breed Change: Snapper Breed Change: Snapper Breed Change: Snapper Breed Change: Snapper Breed Change: Snapper Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Breed Change: Pearlcatcher
Gem Marketplace Breed Change Pack wrote:
Total Needed Prizes: 6 || Accumulated: 6

Breed Change: Wildclaw Breed Change: Wildclaw Breed Change: Wildclaw Breed Change: Coatl Breed Change: Coatl Breed Change: Coatl
Primary Genes wrote:
Total Needed Prizes: 50 || Accumulated: 50

Primary Gene: Clown Primary Gene: Clown Primary Gene: Clown Primary Gene: Clown Primary Gene: Clown Primary Gene: Cherub Primary Gene: Cherub Primary Gene: Cherub Primary Gene: Cherub Primary Gene: Cherub Primary Gene: Speckle Primary Gene: Speckle Primary Gene: Speckle Primary Gene: Speckle Primary Gene: Speckle Primary Gene: Ripple Primary Gene: Ripple Primary Gene: Ripple Primary Gene: Ripple Primary Gene: Ripple Primary Gene: Bar Primary Gene: Bar Primary Gene: Bar Primary Gene: Bar Primary Gene: Bar Primary Gene: Vipera Primary Gene: Vipera Primary Gene: Vipera Primary Gene: Vipera Primary Gene: Vipera Primary Gene: Piebald Primary Gene: Piebald Primary Gene: Piebald Primary Gene: Piebald Primary Gene: Piebald Primary Gene: Tiger Primary Gene: Tiger Primary Gene: Tiger Primary Gene: Tiger Primary Gene: Tiger Primary Gene: Poison Primary Gene: Poison Primary Gene: Poison Primary Gene: Poison Primary Gene: Poison Primary Gene: Giraffe Primary Gene: Giraffe Primary Gene: Giraffe Primary Gene: Giraffe Primary Gene: Giraffe Primary Gene: Jupiter Primary Gene: Jupiter Primary Gene: Jupiter Primary Gene: Jupiter Primary Gene: Jupiter
Secondary Genes wrote:
Total Needed Prizes: 55 || Accumulated: 55

Secondary Gene: Stripes Secondary Gene: Stripes Secondary Gene: Stripes Secondary Gene: Stripes Secondary Gene: Stripes Secondary Gene: Freckle Secondary Gene: Freckle Secondary Gene: Freckle Secondary Gene: Freckle Secondary Gene: Freckle Secondary Gene: Current Secondary Gene: Current Secondary Gene: Current Secondary Gene: Current Secondary Gene: Current Secondary Gene: Daub Secondary Gene: Daub Secondary Gene: Daub Secondary Gene: Daub Secondary Gene: Daub Secondary Gene: Paint Secondary Gene: Paint Secondary Gene: Paint Secondary Gene: Paint Secondary Gene: Paint Secondary Gene: Hex Secondary Gene: Hex Secondary Gene: Hex Secondary Gene: Hex Secondary Gene: Hex Secondary Gene: Seraph Secondary Gene: Seraph Secondary Gene: Seraph Secondary Gene: Seraph Secondary Gene: Seraph Secondary Gene: Hypnotic Secondary Gene: Hypnotic Secondary Gene: Hypnotic Secondary Gene: Hypnotic Secondary Gene: Hypnotic Secondary Gene: Peregrine Secondary Gene: Peregrine Secondary Gene: Peregrine Secondary Gene: Peregrine Secondary Gene: Peregrine Secondary Gene: Toxin Secondary Gene: Toxin Secondary Gene: Toxin Secondary Gene: Toxin Secondary Gene: Toxin Secondary Gene: Saturn Secondary Gene: Saturn Secondary Gene: Saturn Secondary Gene: Saturn Secondary Gene: Saturn
Tertiary Genes wrote:
Total Needed Prizes: 40 || Accumulated: 40

Tertiary Gene: Okapi Tertiary Gene: Okapi Tertiary Gene: Okapi Tertiary Gene: Okapi Tertiary Gene: Okapi Tertiary Gene: Contour Tertiary Gene: Contour Tertiary Gene: Contour Tertiary Gene: Contour Tertiary Gene: Contour Tertiary Gene: Crackle Tertiary Gene: Crackle Tertiary Gene: Crackle Tertiary Gene: Crackle Tertiary Gene: Crackle Tertiary Gene: Gembond Tertiary Gene: Gembond Tertiary Gene: Gembond Tertiary Gene: Gembond Tertiary Gene: Gembond Tertiary Gene: Underbelly Tertiary Gene: Underbelly Tertiary Gene: Underbelly Tertiary Gene: Underbelly Tertiary Gene: Underbelly Tertiary Gene: Smoke Tertiary Gene: Smoke Tertiary Gene: Smoke Tertiary Gene: Smoke Tertiary Gene: Smoke Tertiary Gene: Spines Tertiary Gene: Spines Tertiary Gene: Spines Tertiary Gene: Spines Tertiary Gene: Spines Tertiary Gene: Thylacine Tertiary Gene: Thylacine Tertiary Gene: Thylacine Tertiary Gene: Thylacine Tertiary Gene: Thylacine
Gem Genes wrote:
Total Needed Prizes: 22 || Accumulated: 3

Primary Gene: Petals Primary Gene: Petals Primary Gene: Iridescent Primary Gene: Iridescent Secondary Gene: Butterfly Secondary Gene: Butterfly Secondary Gene: Shimmer Secondary Gene: Shimmer Tertiary Gene: Stained Tertiary Gene: Stained Tertiary Gene: Circuit Tertiary Gene: Circuit Primary Gene: Crystal Primary Gene: Crystal Secondary Gene: Facet Secondary Gene: Facet
Reserving one last post just for good measure.
Reserving one last post just for good measure.
Alright, I think this thread is on the barest stretches of what can be considered "open for posting." If you're having trouble accessing the pinglist, please let me know! In case you're wondering, this giveaway has not begun yet. I'm still working on collecting all of the genes/scrolls but I figured I should post this thread so people could start passing the word around. Good luck!
Alright, I think this thread is on the barest stretches of what can be considered "open for posting." If you're having trouble accessing the pinglist, please let me know! In case you're wondering, this giveaway has not begun yet. I'm still working on collecting all of the genes/scrolls but I figured I should post this thread so people could start passing the word around. Good luck!
@Aralas

Oh wow, this is an extremely generous thing for you to do! I would love to be put on the pinglist! :D
@Aralas

Oh wow, this is an extremely generous thing for you to do! I would love to be put on the pinglist! :D
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@Aralas

I'd love to be added.This is an amazing idea and very generous of you.
@Aralas

I'd love to be added.This is an amazing idea and very generous of you.

RojNHEr.png

Crystalline Subs

Candy Sweets

Nest Renters
Philla and Corrupt Philla Subspecies Writing Lore for People Camping Horror

Grab Bags
@Aralas I'd love to be added as well.
@Aralas I'd love to be added as well.
@Aralas what a wonderful way for you to "Play It Forward" !!! I would love to be on the pinglist,I'm adding myself but I wanted to send some friends here to get added as well !

Okay my friends,this looks to be the raffle of the year !! I pinged you all so if you wanted to,you could participate !!
@Soqjazzy,@CorruptionofPain,@katarik,@Teland,@Ailyria,@Lup,@SoKSYLV30N,@Atzien,@Jackabug,@Terrone
@Aralas what a wonderful way for you to "Play It Forward" !!! I would love to be on the pinglist,I'm adding myself but I wanted to send some friends here to get added as well !

Okay my friends,this looks to be the raffle of the year !! I pinged you all so if you wanted to,you could participate !!
@Soqjazzy,@CorruptionofPain,@katarik,@Teland,@Ailyria,@Lup,@SoKSYLV30N,@Atzien,@Jackabug,@Terrone
@Aralas This is awesome! I've added myself, and I'm going to bump this up so hopefully more people see!
@Aralas This is awesome! I've added myself, and I'm going to bump this up so hopefully more people see!
AFxsK93.png
@Aralas

Woah, two years on FR!!

This is awesome, thank you for doing this! ^-^

@TaintedIllusions
Thanks~ ^-^
@Aralas

Woah, two years on FR!!

This is awesome, thank you for doing this! ^-^

@TaintedIllusions
Thanks~ ^-^
i46hpPh.gif