Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Bea's Free Dragons giveaway!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
@Darkangelbea

I love to breed dragons to see the pretty results too! And I also end up with the no hatchery space problem.
I am not going to ask for one at the moment (I have almost no hatchery space and the little that I do is being used for my breedings) but I would love to be added to the pinglist! I like to adopt new dragons to breed from time to time.
It's great that your giving out the babies from your breedings, I usually sell mine for very cheap and they almost always get exhalted. If I do adopt from you I will definitely not exalt it any time soon after, and it'll probably be something I plan on breeding at least a few times!
Thanks! :)
@Darkangelbea

I love to breed dragons to see the pretty results too! And I also end up with the no hatchery space problem.
I am not going to ask for one at the moment (I have almost no hatchery space and the little that I do is being used for my breedings) but I would love to be added to the pinglist! I like to adopt new dragons to breed from time to time.
It's great that your giving out the babies from your breedings, I usually sell mine for very cheap and they almost always get exhalted. If I do adopt from you I will definitely not exalt it any time soon after, and it'll probably be something I plan on breeding at least a few times!
Thanks! :)
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
@NaturallyCrazy

It's so much fun!! :D hahah yeah the space disappears very quickly does it not? Ofc! I will add you right away! It's very nice to hear from someone else who has the same problem as me. Yes I think if someone wants them they should be able to just have it, we have all been there when the coins are not enough for one that you really want :) You are very kind and sounds very much like me! Thank you for taking interest in my hatchlings!
@NaturallyCrazy

It's so much fun!! :D hahah yeah the space disappears very quickly does it not? Ofc! I will add you right away! It's very nice to hear from someone else who has the same problem as me. Yes I think if someone wants them they should be able to just have it, we have all been there when the coins are not enough for one that you really want :) You are very kind and sounds very much like me! Thank you for taking interest in my hatchlings!
@Darkangelbea

Thanks, you sound very kind too! And yes, I am pretty sure I will have to buy an expansion soon, there is just too little space for so many dragons! I may end up making one of these posts myself at some point.

I hope I get to adopt from you soon, those hatchlings up there are all very cute! :D
@Darkangelbea

Thanks, you sound very kind too! And yes, I am pretty sure I will have to buy an expansion soon, there is just too little space for so many dragons! I may end up making one of these posts myself at some point.

I hope I get to adopt from you soon, those hatchlings up there are all very cute! :D
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
@Naturallycrazy

Hahaha yeah I think I need to buy one too^^'

Yes I hope so too!! :D thank you for liking them! :D
@Naturallycrazy

Hahaha yeah I think I need to buy one too^^'

Yes I hope so too!! :D thank you for liking them! :D
@Darkangelbeacan

Could I get that blue guardian girl please:)
@Darkangelbeacan

Could I get that blue guardian girl please:)
Winfuna;);););););)
@DappledDragon Ofc! Sending her over now! :D
@DappledDragon Ofc! Sending her over now! :D
@Tobyisagoodgirl yeah to bad :( Oh well maybe you will find one you like in another batch :D
@Tobyisagoodgirl yeah to bad :( Oh well maybe you will find one you like in another batch :D
@Tobyisagoodgirl @BlazKing @NaturallyCrazy New hatchlings!: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24763678] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247637/24763678_350.png[/img] [/url] PrimarySanddollar Iridescent SecondaryTwilight Shimmer TertiaryBrown Smoke [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24763676] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247637/24763676_350.png[/img] [/url] PrimaryRadioactive Iridescent SecondaryPlatinum Shimmer TertiaryCantaloupe Smoke
@Tobyisagoodgirl
@BlazKing
@NaturallyCrazy

New hatchlings!:

24763678_350.png

PrimarySanddollar Iridescent
SecondaryTwilight Shimmer
TertiaryBrown Smoke

24763676_350.png

PrimaryRadioactive Iridescent
SecondaryPlatinum Shimmer
TertiaryCantaloupe Smoke