Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Blusher's grab bags - DONE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
[center][b]NO BAGS LEFT! MORE INFO AFTER I WAKE UP :) GNIGHT~[/b] [img]http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s617/fancychopstix/FR%20Commissions/Graphics/moomargh%20forum_zpsrnlfnbrk.png[/img] Hello, hello and welcome! *the coatl clears his throat* My name is [i]Blusher[/i] and I'll be your host this evening (probably a very long evening - most likely a month..). This is the first big grab bag style raffle that we've put together with moomargh *pokes his owner*. We wanted to make it a grab bag - type of thing because that's much more easier for us to handle. There is also small 'bump prize'-raffle going on with it, so check that one out as well - the rules are in the next post! [b]So what's going on? (disclaimer)[/b] - There are 100 (predetermined) bags for you to choose from! [u]- Each bag costs [b]85k treasure/110 gems[/b][/u] - You ping me with a number of bag you'd like to buy, send me the payment and wait. [u]ALL THE PRICES/BAGS WILL BE SENT OUT ONCE ALL 100 BAGS HAVE BEEN CLAIMED AND PAID FOR.[/u] - Please be aware that you might be taking a risk with your purchase - You could win an Earth Sprite, yes, or you could also just win a Coliseum crate, or a piece of apparel and some food. I don't want any drama after the bags are sent, so please consider if you are willing to take the risk or not :) (I have tried my best to add at least something nice into each bag, but not everyone likes the same things, so you might not get something you wanted. I'm sorry if that's the case. I do wish I could just give you all Earth Sprites and other pretty things, but I can't ;~;) - There are no refunds. [b]What are the prices?[/b] The bigger prices hidden in the bags include: ***[item=Earth Sprite] [item=Nature Sprite]*** [item=Night Sky Tail Bangle] [item=Unhatched Light Egg] [item=Sakura Flowerfall] [item=Sorcerer's Tatters] [item=Autumn Sea Dragon] [item=Seaweed Scavenger] [item=Eliminate] [item=Tertiary Gene: Contour] + Your choice of either Poison or Toxin gene! + Your choice of Gem MP Familiar! + Your choice of Gem MP Bird! + Dragon leveled to 25 [b]There are also some festival skins added to the bags, for example:[/b] [skin=6717] [skin=11217] [skin=11973] [skin=14688] [skin=8404] [skin=8407] [skin=8965] [skin=10530] [skin=6066] [b]Some of the bags that don't win 'big', can include one or more of these items:[/b] Coliseum crates, Festival chests, Treasure chests, Marketplace apparel, Baldwin Materials, Food, etc. [b]So what's with the bumping?[/b] - Check next post for the bump prizes! [b]What numbers are left?[/b] Post number three shows all the numbers left!
NO BAGS LEFT! MORE INFO AFTER I WAKE UP :) GNIGHT~

moomargh%20forum_zpsrnlfnbrk.png

Hello, hello and welcome! *the coatl clears his throat*
My name is Blusher and I'll be your host this evening (probably a very long evening - most likely a month..).

This is the first big grab bag style raffle that we've put together with moomargh *pokes his owner*.
We wanted to make it a grab bag - type of thing because that's much more easier for us to handle. There is also small 'bump prize'-raffle going on with it, so check that one out as well - the rules are in the next post!

So what's going on? (disclaimer)
- There are 100 (predetermined) bags for you to choose from!
- Each bag costs 85k treasure/110 gems
- You ping me with a number of bag you'd like to buy, send me the payment and wait. ALL THE PRICES/BAGS WILL BE SENT OUT ONCE ALL 100 BAGS HAVE BEEN CLAIMED AND PAID FOR.
- Please be aware that you might be taking a risk with your purchase - You could win an Earth Sprite, yes, or you could also just win a Coliseum crate, or a piece of apparel and some food. I don't want any drama after the bags are sent, so please consider if you are willing to take the risk or not :) (I have tried my best to add at least something nice into each bag, but not everyone likes the same things, so you might not get something you wanted. I'm sorry if that's the case. I do wish I could just give you all Earth Sprites and other pretty things, but I can't ;~;)
- There are no refunds.

What are the prices?
The bigger prices hidden in the bags include:
*** Earth Sprite Nature Sprite ***
Night Sky Tail Bangle Unhatched Light Egg Sakura Flowerfall Sorcerer's Tatters
Autumn Sea Dragon Seaweed Scavenger Eliminate Tertiary Gene: Contour
+ Your choice of either Poison or Toxin gene!
+ Your choice of Gem MP Familiar!
+ Your choice of Gem MP Bird!
+ Dragon leveled to 25

There are also some festival skins added to the bags, for example:

Some of the bags that don't win 'big', can include one or more of these items:
Coliseum crates, Festival chests, Treasure chests, Marketplace apparel, Baldwin Materials, Food, etc.

So what's with the bumping?
- Check next post for the bump prizes!

What numbers are left?
Post number three shows all the numbers left!
2T7Jk2l.png
[center][b]So what's with the bumping?[/b] - Bump prizes! YAY. - You must have bought at least one grab bag to be able to join the daily bumps. - Each day you can get one ticket for the 'bump prize' raffle, by bumping the thread. - Each day there will be a new 'prompt' that will net you one extra ticket. For example 'Show me a picture of a sofa' (yeah probably not that one) or "Write a story about your favorite dragon". So each day you can bump the thread + do the prompt to get a total of two tickets. - You can also add my banner to your signature to get 5 extra tickets for the bump raffle (one time only) - I ask that you keep it there for [i]at least[/i] a week. [size=4][u][b]THE DAILY PROMPT IS:[/b] No more prompts :'([/size] [size=4]Here is where all the tickets for this raffle are marked down: [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10lXv5reMHnnqcHPs8PuhvOnJR6HnuzDf_qAuI_vP00o/edit?usp=sharing]SPREADSHEET[/url][/size] [b]And the prizes?[/b] There are a total of three prizes for this bump raffle: 1. Something Ugly [item=Undying featherback] 2. Something Pretty [item=Prismatic Wing Silks] 3. Something Shiny [item=Gilded decorative chest] x 2 4. Someone's Belly [item=Tertiary gene: Underbelly] 5. Something Skinny [skin=6061] 6. What's a vista? [item=Vista: Sandswept delta] 7. Ka-ta-na [item=Katana] Here's the banner you can use in your signature! [img]http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s617/fancychopstix/FR%20Commissions/Graphics/moomargh_zps6erlacwh.png[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1874806][img]http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s617/fancychopstix/FR%20Commissions/Graphics/moomargh_zps6erlacwh.png[/img][/url][/code] So that's about it. Come and claim your bag, and have fun :) The bumping can start tomorrow (3rd June)! PS. Thank you so much to [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=170971]Epulina[/url] for the amazing graphics for the thread :* PPS. Want to be on pinglist for the DAILY PROMPT or when there's 10 bags left? Let me know! [b]pinglist for when there's only 10 bags left:[/b] ElphabaThropp, Muddledsketches, Jirvey, Shawnzie, kriski, Aurikku [b]pinglist for the daily prompt:[/b] Krynne, EclecticDragon, DiamondNoodles, Jirvey, Shawnzie Poison49 Thonir [/center]
So what's with the bumping?
- Bump prizes! YAY.
- You must have bought at least one grab bag to be able to join the daily bumps.
- Each day you can get one ticket for the 'bump prize' raffle, by bumping the thread.
- Each day there will be a new 'prompt' that will net you one extra ticket. For example 'Show me a picture of a sofa' (yeah probably not that one) or "Write a story about your favorite dragon". So each day you can bump the thread + do the prompt to get a total of two tickets.
- You can also add my banner to your signature to get 5 extra tickets for the bump raffle (one time only) - I ask that you keep it there for at least a week.

THE DAILY PROMPT IS:
No more prompts :'(

Here is where all the tickets for this raffle are marked down: SPREADSHEET

And the prizes? There are a total of three prizes for this bump raffle:

1. Something Ugly
Undying Featherback
2. Something Pretty
Prismatic Wing Silks
3. Something Shiny
Gilded Decorative Chest x 2
4. Someone's Belly
Tertiary Gene: Underbelly
5. Something Skinny

6. What's a vista?
Vista: Sandswept Delta
7. Ka-ta-na
Katana

Here's the banner you can use in your signature!
moomargh_zps6erlacwh.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1874806][img]http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s617/fancychopstix/FR%20Commissions/Graphics/moomargh_zps6erlacwh.png[/img][/url]

So that's about it. Come and claim your bag, and have fun :)
The bumping can start tomorrow (3rd June)!

PS.
Thank you so much to Epulina for the amazing graphics for the thread :*

PPS. Want to be on pinglist for the DAILY PROMPT or when there's 10 bags left? Let me know!

pinglist for when there's only 10 bags left:
ElphabaThropp, Muddledsketches, Jirvey, Shawnzie, kriski, Aurikku

pinglist for the daily prompt:
Krynne, EclecticDragon, DiamondNoodles, Jirvey, Shawnzie Poison49 Thonir
2T7Jk2l.png
What numbers are left?

Here are the number of bags. If there's a name beside a number, it's already been claimed. (or if I haven't had time to update - you might want to check some posts previous to yours!)

* = means bag is sent! I keep updating :)

*1. oysterdust
*2. MrFattymccatcat
*3. outlier
*4. Trixy
*5. Victoire
*6. Frenkle
*7. UnicornChild132
*8. KitsuneXIII
*9. Zoanthia
*10. LovingMotherOf2
*11. TaintedIllusions
*12. Slothie
*13. TaintedIllusions
*14. Thonir
*15. AvalonDreams
*16. Wolfpack1216r
*17. Mistborn
*18. Talentha
*19. exosomniac
*20. RainbowSuss
*21. GarasuAlice
*22. ElphabaThropp
*23. Illy
*24. casscain
*25. DragonzInsanity
*26. Aurikku
*27. Vauvenal
*28. Jurpassic
*29. kirrow
*30. Sukeisu
*31. agateflame
*32. Liesbet
*33. winterrose21
*34. Jirvey
*35. Delora
*36. KraalofBhaga
*37. Patootie
*38. zaphyrae
*39. Shawnzie
*40. LovingMotherOf2
*41. Jirvey
*42. Krynne
*43. LilBlueSapling
*44. Nirveli
*45. Lightfang
*46. EclecticDragon
*47. Jirvey
*48. pantherwing
*49. JoYoon
*50. TescoFinest
*51. WitchOfTheWind
*52. Slothie
*53. rexobee
*54. Frenkle
*55. PandaMimi
*56. tyrannicTiamat
*57. Ralen
*58. Muddledsketches
*59. RidleeKi
*60. TaintedIllusions
*61. jibori
*62. kirrow
*63. LilBlueSapling
*64. juliajulie95
*65. MegaSceptile
*66. dirtyzucchini
*67. Nick462
*68. MelzyQ
*69. Shawnzie
*70. Bwsweetpea
*71. GarnetsGrin
*72. DiamondNoodles
*73. pantherwing
*74. exosomniac
*75. Slothie
*76. Burdona
*77. LilithsLily
*78. kriski
*79. MegaSceptile
*80. agateflame
*81. Shawnzie
*82. chibimieze
*83. GarnetsGrin
*84. LilBlueSapling
*85. DisplacedLabRat
*86. Trixy
*87. Shawnzie
*88. Chalk
*89. Aurikku
*90. RainbowSuss
*91. Jurpassic
*92. TaintedIllusions
*93. AnnaStar353
*94. Poison49
*95. latias10
*96. WitchOfTheWind
*97. Jirvey
*98. MrFattymccatcat
*99. Slothie
*100. DiamondNoodles
What numbers are left?

Here are the number of bags. If there's a name beside a number, it's already been claimed. (or if I haven't had time to update - you might want to check some posts previous to yours!)

* = means bag is sent! I keep updating :)

*1. oysterdust
*2. MrFattymccatcat
*3. outlier
*4. Trixy
*5. Victoire
*6. Frenkle
*7. UnicornChild132
*8. KitsuneXIII
*9. Zoanthia
*10. LovingMotherOf2
*11. TaintedIllusions
*12. Slothie
*13. TaintedIllusions
*14. Thonir
*15. AvalonDreams
*16. Wolfpack1216r
*17. Mistborn
*18. Talentha
*19. exosomniac
*20. RainbowSuss
*21. GarasuAlice
*22. ElphabaThropp
*23. Illy
*24. casscain
*25. DragonzInsanity
*26. Aurikku
*27. Vauvenal
*28. Jurpassic
*29. kirrow
*30. Sukeisu
*31. agateflame
*32. Liesbet
*33. winterrose21
*34. Jirvey
*35. Delora
*36. KraalofBhaga
*37. Patootie
*38. zaphyrae
*39. Shawnzie
*40. LovingMotherOf2
*41. Jirvey
*42. Krynne
*43. LilBlueSapling
*44. Nirveli
*45. Lightfang
*46. EclecticDragon
*47. Jirvey
*48. pantherwing
*49. JoYoon
*50. TescoFinest
*51. WitchOfTheWind
*52. Slothie
*53. rexobee
*54. Frenkle
*55. PandaMimi
*56. tyrannicTiamat
*57. Ralen
*58. Muddledsketches
*59. RidleeKi
*60. TaintedIllusions
*61. jibori
*62. kirrow
*63. LilBlueSapling
*64. juliajulie95
*65. MegaSceptile
*66. dirtyzucchini
*67. Nick462
*68. MelzyQ
*69. Shawnzie
*70. Bwsweetpea
*71. GarnetsGrin
*72. DiamondNoodles
*73. pantherwing
*74. exosomniac
*75. Slothie
*76. Burdona
*77. LilithsLily
*78. kriski
*79. MegaSceptile
*80. agateflame
*81. Shawnzie
*82. chibimieze
*83. GarnetsGrin
*84. LilBlueSapling
*85. DisplacedLabRat
*86. Trixy
*87. Shawnzie
*88. Chalk
*89. Aurikku
*90. RainbowSuss
*91. Jurpassic
*92. TaintedIllusions
*93. AnnaStar353
*94. Poison49
*95. latias10
*96. WitchOfTheWind
*97. Jirvey
*98. MrFattymccatcat
*99. Slothie
*100. DiamondNoodles
2T7Jk2l.png
you may post now 8D
you may post now 8D
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh
I shall take #22 in gems.
@moomargh
I shall take #22 in gems.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@ElphabaThropp Thank you, I'll mark you down! :)
@ElphabaThropp Thank you, I'll mark you down! :)
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh Let's go with #26, please! :) I'll send over 85kt!
@moomargh Let's go with #26, please! :) I'll send over 85kt!
ew9u8Xp.png
@moomargh

Can I purchase #57 in gems please?
@moomargh

Can I purchase #57 in gems please?
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
@Ralen Surely :) Just send me a CR or a message with the payment, I will mark you down!
@Ralen Surely :) Just send me a CR or a message with the payment, I will mark you down!
2T7Jk2l.png
I'm heading to bed in just a moment - but feel free to claim bags & send payment while I'm gone, just check if anything's been claimed before you :)
I'm heading to bed in just a moment - but feel free to claim bags & send payment while I'm gone, just check if anything's been claimed before you :)
2T7Jk2l.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53