Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | gone
1 2
i am getting antsy about lairspace again, and with a few batches of fandergs waiting to be born, well..... let's just say i need some space. except i don't want a venerable lair because i like the strand's aesthetic. so.

it should be noted that gavotte and robyn have offspring (one unnamed that's in my friend's lair and i ask him a lot to name the derg but his internet is bad) due to being an experimental breeding pair! they look p nice with wind or lightning eyes.

all of these dragons have lore, and though it ties back into the dragons i own, i can modify the lore to shorter snippets that give an outline of their personality!!

i'd say not to exalt them, but.... i can't stop you. eh

all gone!! thanks to the people who took them!!
i am getting antsy about lairspace again, and with a few batches of fandergs waiting to be born, well..... let's just say i need some space. except i don't want a venerable lair because i like the strand's aesthetic. so.

it should be noted that gavotte and robyn have offspring (one unnamed that's in my friend's lair and i ask him a lot to name the derg but his internet is bad) due to being an experimental breeding pair! they look p nice with wind or lightning eyes.

all of these dragons have lore, and though it ties back into the dragons i own, i can modify the lore to shorter snippets that give an outline of their personality!!

i'd say not to exalt them, but.... i can't stop you. eh

all gone!! thanks to the people who took them!!
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
bump
bump
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
bump
bump
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
bump
bump
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@Ponythekidrs Can I have Gavotte?
@Ponythekidrs Can I have Gavotte?
@FireBreathBlues Sure, once I get home and alter his lore.
@FireBreathBlues Sure, once I get home and alter his lore.
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@Ponythekidrs
Is Gioclase still available?
@Ponythekidrs
Is Gioclase still available?
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
@Ragnarok42 Yup! But I've gotta edit his lore to be shorter and less specific to my clan, which I'll do when I get home. c:
@Ragnarok42 Yup! But I've gotta edit his lore to be shorter and less specific to my clan, which I'll do when I get home. c:
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
bump
bump
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@Ponythekidrs I am not even joking, Robyn is the prettiest thing I've ever seen... and her lore is awesome as well!
@Ponythekidrs I am not even joking, Robyn is the prettiest thing I've ever seen... and her lore is awesome as well!
29bc1a28d37550be8f014920de79bd41221cd7ce.png5BsilZ9.pngtUQCJMT.pngPeaberrySmall_zpsmzrgggxe.gif
1 2