Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Officially Over - Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 286 287
@cartelsaide So I read the rules like 8 times so I think I'm doing this right (maybe)(hopefully) but I'd like to get 10 tickets towards the monthly raffle do I use crossroads to give you the treasure or do I message you?
@cartelsaide So I read the rules like 8 times so I think I'm doing this right (maybe)(hopefully) but I'd like to get 10 tickets towards the monthly raffle do I use crossroads to give you the treasure or do I message you?
@arachnicat - Either one works c: If you have any questions, I have a FAQ in the 2nd to last post on the first page, and if your questions aren't answered there, feel free to ask! Sorry that my raffle is kinda confusing lolz
@arachnicat - Either one works c: If you have any questions, I have a FAQ in the 2nd to last post on the first page, and if your questions aren't answered there, feel free to ask! Sorry that my raffle is kinda confusing lolz
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
@cartelsaide you actually did a wonderful job with explaining things I just haven't explored much of the forums so I'm unclear on how some things are done! Is this where I would also put these so you can count them? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23762258] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/237623/23762258_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23906763] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/239068/23906763_350.png[/img] [/url]
@cartelsaide you actually did a wonderful job with explaining things I just haven't explored much of the forums so I'm unclear on how some things are done! Is this where I would also put these so you can count them?

23762258_350.png

23906763_350.png
@arachnicat - yep, that's right! And oh good, I'm glad I was clear. I was concerned that I was babbling too much, or too confusing XD

Those two count for 50 tickets total, plus the 10 tickets you just bought means you have 60 tickets to pool c: Which milestone prizes and mammoth prizes would you like me to pool them towards?
@arachnicat - yep, that's right! And oh good, I'm glad I was clear. I was concerned that I was babbling too much, or too confusing XD

Those two count for 50 tickets total, plus the 10 tickets you just bought means you have 60 tickets to pool c: Which milestone prizes and mammoth prizes would you like me to pool them towards?
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide Kingsguard and Steampunk please!
(i got confused forgive the editing)
@CartelSaide Kingsguard and Steampunk please!
(i got confused forgive the editing)
@arachnicat - Alright, that's 60 tickets towards the monthly raffle, 60 tickets towards the milestone prize pool "Steampunk'd," and 60 tickets towards the Mammoth pool "Kingsguard" c: Feel free to let me know if you'd ever like things rearranged, or if you'd like me to mark down those prize pools as the pools you also want future tickets to go towards to make future purchases/earnings easier~ Have a wonderful rest of your day :D
@arachnicat - Alright, that's 60 tickets towards the monthly raffle, 60 tickets towards the milestone prize pool "Steampunk'd," and 60 tickets towards the Mammoth pool "Kingsguard" c: Feel free to let me know if you'd ever like things rearranged, or if you'd like me to mark down those prize pools as the pools you also want future tickets to go towards to make future purchases/earnings easier~ Have a wonderful rest of your day :D
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
aBcTdao.png