Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Officially Over - Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 286 287
@CartelSaide when is it starting?
@CartelSaide when is it starting?
uPNWHgD.png
It's just gen historical
hetalia fanfic, mostly
oneshots. Pretty much
exclusively about England.
b0bf92dc0ac6462f5308856c2efad59eea6eb381.jpg
Please send me Turtles
1191.png
@HerdOfTurtles - My raffle you mean? It's already begun lolz I think I'm misunderstanding your question, though, could you please be more specific?
@HerdOfTurtles - My raffle you mean? It's already begun lolz I think I'm misunderstanding your question, though, could you please be more specific?
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
the next round @CartelSaide
the next round @CartelSaide
uPNWHgD.png
It's just gen historical
hetalia fanfic, mostly
oneshots. Pretty much
Please send me Turtles
1191.png
@HerdofTurtles - Well there are 3 rounds of prizes that all are on different schedules, as is explained in my first post along with an example of how tickets are pooled for clarification. I'll explain it in different words here too, though, for your convenience c:

First there's the monthly prize (post 3); the prize listed there now will be replaced on the first of June when I draw a winner for it. People who purchased tickets this month are eligible to win, so your tickets will go towards it, but you'll have to buy more tickets next month if you want to be eligible for next month's monthly prize~

Secondly there's milestone prizes (post 5). I started this raffle because I wanted to raise the funds necessary for several goals that I have, such as gening all my dragons and expanding my lair to it's largest size. You can see a list of my milestone goals in post 4, and at the bottom of that post is my current goal, which right now is to gene up all the dragons I currently have. Once I have successfully gened up all my dragons, the Milestone prizes listed in post 5 will have their winners drawn, and the prizes will be replaced with new milestone prizes as I pick a new milestone goal :3 Those who bought tickets while I was working on my current goal will be eligible to win milestone prizes, but will have to buy more tickets to be eligible for the next round of milestone prizes as I update my current goal.

Thirdly and finally, there's the Neverending Big/Mammoth prizes (post 6). These prizes will be drawn at the very end of this whole raffley faffley escapade once I've completely ALL my milestone goals. Anyone who bought tickets EVER during the long history of this lengthily neverending raffle will be eligible for these prizes.
@HerdofTurtles - Well there are 3 rounds of prizes that all are on different schedules, as is explained in my first post along with an example of how tickets are pooled for clarification. I'll explain it in different words here too, though, for your convenience c:

First there's the monthly prize (post 3); the prize listed there now will be replaced on the first of June when I draw a winner for it. People who purchased tickets this month are eligible to win, so your tickets will go towards it, but you'll have to buy more tickets next month if you want to be eligible for next month's monthly prize~

Secondly there's milestone prizes (post 5). I started this raffle because I wanted to raise the funds necessary for several goals that I have, such as gening all my dragons and expanding my lair to it's largest size. You can see a list of my milestone goals in post 4, and at the bottom of that post is my current goal, which right now is to gene up all the dragons I currently have. Once I have successfully gened up all my dragons, the Milestone prizes listed in post 5 will have their winners drawn, and the prizes will be replaced with new milestone prizes as I pick a new milestone goal :3 Those who bought tickets while I was working on my current goal will be eligible to win milestone prizes, but will have to buy more tickets to be eligible for the next round of milestone prizes as I update my current goal.

Thirdly and finally, there's the Neverending Big/Mammoth prizes (post 6). These prizes will be drawn at the very end of this whole raffley faffley escapade once I've completely ALL my milestone goals. Anyone who bought tickets EVER during the long history of this lengthily neverending raffle will be eligible for these prizes.
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
ok. what is next month prize? I'm not a huge fan of plague flight @CartelSaide
ok. what is next month prize? I'm not a huge fan of plague flight @CartelSaide
uPNWHgD.png
It's just gen historical
hetalia fanfic, mostly
oneshots. Pretty much
Please send me Turtles
1191.png
@HerdOfTurtles - In Post 3, right below the monthly prize itself, there's a link to a google doc that shows my plans for future monthly prizes c: Next month I'm giving away a full set of Venomscale armor and a full set of Venom Rogue gear~
@HerdOfTurtles - In Post 3, right below the monthly prize itself, there's a link to a google doc that shows my plans for future monthly prizes c: Next month I'm giving away a full set of Venomscale armor and a full set of Venom Rogue gear~
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide

If you ever need a second cauldron for brewing up any of the Baldwin prizes, let me know! Such as the books. Also, if there's some odd material or brewing ingredient you're in the market for, I'm always willing to check my stocks.
@CartelSaide

If you ever need a second cauldron for brewing up any of the Baldwin prizes, let me know! Such as the books. Also, if there's some odd material or brewing ingredient you're in the market for, I'm always willing to check my stocks.
Flying wherever the wind takes me! Every day is a new adventure!
@Tophie - That's wonderful, thank you so much! I'll shoot you a PM with all the details :D
@Tophie - That's wonderful, thank you so much! I'll shoot you a PM with all the details :D
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
[center][size=1]@helixdragonsong @PsychoticRomance @CitrusHeart @thefrayna @Eventyde @kiokohiroshi @InuKimi @keraunic @SCJemie @AlduinALaMode @sabakunogaaraai @Bloodfall @Tophie[/size] [size=4][i]If you would ever like to remove yourself from the ping list, or simply adjust what it is specifically that you get pinged for, [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fwk4Lqh0KkXr2g5ERoBbvOZAT-WvVPHffBAwKiHuUPE/edit?usp=sharing]click here[/url] to edit the ping list google document or ping/PM me and let me know how you would like it adjusted.[/i][/size] [img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/korkarea/Flight%20Rising/Hatchery%20-%20Banners%20and%20Decor/Updates%20Banner_zpsu16o2o3m.png[/img] [size=4](1) The last holiday really sucked up my funds and I've been super busy these past couple of weeks, so all I've managed to buy towards my current milestone goal are the renaming scrolls I needed. Next update I should have some gened up dragons to share c: Meanwhile, [b]in order to prevent the thread from being more image-heavy and stretched than necessary, I have created a Dragon Share thread. This thread is where you will now find my specialty item wishlist, as well as where I will be featuring my dragons, complete and incomplete both.[/b] If you'd like to see it, you can either [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1873486]click here[/url], or you can find it linked in the Current Goal section of [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19572356]post 4[/url]. Updates on gene projects will be posted there in real time, and will continue to be posted here biweekly. (2) [b]I need to make [u]4.120 million T and 22.8kG[/u] in order to purchase all the genes I still need if they are not donated and therefore complete my milestone goal.[/b] Remember, if you donate gene scrolls that are listed here*, you get an additional [u]50 free tickets[/u]! [i]*this link can always be found in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19572356]post 4 on the first page[/url] in my current goal section[/i] (3) [b]A new Milestone Prize has been added![/b] The update is as follows, but if you're more of a visual person you can see it on [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19576002]post 5 on the first page[/url].[/size] [b]Pool 10: Elemental[/b] - features a full set of all the elemental emblems! [i]I don't yet have the following Emblems, and will be accepting them as donations with an additional [u]10 ticket bonus[/u]: Wind, Earth, Lightning, Fire, Water, Light, and Plague[/i] [size=4](4) [b]The Seeker Prize has been updated![/b] My little sister, AmericanIdiot, is no longer participating in this raffle since she's pretty much quit FR. She formerly held the first place prize for the seeker prize with over 11,000 tickets purchased from me, but since she has quit, Inukimi, you now hold your leading position towards this prize with 7,795 tickets![/size] [img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/korkarea/Flight%20Rising/Winner%20Banner_zpsne1fumv2.png[/img] [size=4]The month has come to a close, and so to has this month's monthly raffle. A new prize has taken it's place, which you can check out now in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19571594]post 3[/url]! [i][u]DON'T FORGET:[/u] Even if you bought tickets last month, you have to buy tickets this month in order to be eligible for this month's monthly prize![/i] Winners were drawn via random.org based on the following data:[/size] @Tassledown lucky numbers [color=green]1 - 426[/color] @PsychoticRomance lucky numbers [color=green]427 - 4955[/color] @Jackabug lucky numbers [color=green]4956 - 5676[/color] @HerdOfTurtles (chose not to participate) [size=5]And the winner is... *drumroll*[/size] [img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/korkarea/Flight%20Rising/Neverending%20Raffle%202/June%20Monthly%20Prize_zpsxlczr2r3.png[/img] [size=7]Psychotic Romance![/size] [size=4]Congratulations! *confetti* You've won the following prize! If you haven't yet received your prize in a one-way CR, contact me so that I know to send it your way![/size] [quote][size=6][b]Wounded Soldier[/b][/size] [item=engulfing growths chest] which contains [skin=14110] [item=ancient fungus] [item=scratch][item=shred][item=pestilent slash][item=contaminate] [item=bloody head bandage][item=bloody neck bandage][item=bloody chest bandage] [item=bloody arm bandages][item=bloody leg bandages][item=bloody wing bandages][item=bloody tail bandage] [item=iron filigree banner][item=iron filigree helmet][item=iron filigree tail guard][item=iron filigree breastplate][item=iron filigree wing guard][/quote] [size=4]Thank you everyone for participating, I hope to see you participate again this month! Have a wonderful rest of your day![/size]
@helixdragonsong @PsychoticRomance @CitrusHeart @thefrayna @Eventyde @kiokohiroshi @InuKimi @keraunic @SCJemie @AlduinALaMode @sabakunogaaraai @Bloodfall @Tophie

If you would ever like to remove yourself from the ping list, or simply adjust what it is specifically that you get pinged for, click here to edit the ping list google document or ping/PM me and let me know how you would like it adjusted.

Updates%20Banner_zpsu16o2o3m.png

(1) The last holiday really sucked up my funds and I've been super busy these past couple of weeks, so all I've managed to buy towards my current milestone goal are the renaming scrolls I needed. Next update I should have some gened up dragons to share c: Meanwhile, in order to prevent the thread from being more image-heavy and stretched than necessary, I have created a Dragon Share thread. This thread is where you will now find my specialty item wishlist, as well as where I will be featuring my dragons, complete and incomplete both. If you'd like to see it, you can either click here, or you can find it linked in the Current Goal section of post 4. Updates on gene projects will be posted there in real time, and will continue to be posted here biweekly.

(2) I need to make 4.120 million T and 22.8kG in order to purchase all the genes I still need if they are not donated and therefore complete my milestone goal. Remember, if you donate gene scrolls that are listed here*, you get an additional 50 free tickets!
*this link can always be found in post 4 on the first page in my current goal section

(3) A new Milestone Prize has been added! The update is as follows, but if you're more of a visual person you can see it on post 5 on the first page.

Pool 10: Elemental - features a full set of all the elemental emblems! I don't yet have the following Emblems, and will be accepting them as donations with an additional 10 ticket bonus: Wind, Earth, Lightning, Fire, Water, Light, and Plague

(4) The Seeker Prize has been updated! My little sister, AmericanIdiot, is no longer participating in this raffle since she's pretty much quit FR. She formerly held the first place prize for the seeker prize with over 11,000 tickets purchased from me, but since she has quit, Inukimi, you now hold your leading position towards this prize with 7,795 tickets!

Winner%20Banner_zpsne1fumv2.png

The month has come to a close, and so to has this month's monthly raffle. A new prize has taken it's place, which you can check out now in post 3! DON'T FORGET: Even if you bought tickets last month, you have to buy tickets this month in order to be eligible for this month's monthly prize!

Winners were drawn via random.org based on the following data:

@Tassledown lucky numbers 1 - 426
@PsychoticRomance lucky numbers 427 - 4955
@Jackabug lucky numbers 4956 - 5676
@HerdOfTurtles (chose not to participate)

And the winner is... *drumroll*

June%20Monthly%20Prize_zpsxlczr2r3.png

Psychotic Romance!
Congratulations! *confetti* You've won the following prize! If you haven't yet received your prize in a one-way CR, contact me so that I know to send it your way!
Quote:
Wounded Soldier

Engulfing Growths Chest which contains
Ancient Fungus
Scratch Shred Pestilent Slash Contaminate
Bloody Head Bandage Bloody Neck Bandage Bloody Chest Bandage
Bloody Arm Bandages Bloody Leg Bandages Bloody Wing Bandages Bloody Tail Bandage
Iron Filigree Banner Iron Filigree Helmet Iron Filigree Tail Guard Iron Filigree Breastplate Iron Filigree Wing Guard

Thank you everyone for participating, I hope to see you participate again this month! Have a wonderful rest of your day!
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
[center][size=1]@helixdragonsong @PsychoticRomance @CitrusHeart @thefrayna @Eventyde @kiokohiroshi @InuKimi @keraunic @SCJemie @AlduinALaMode @sabakunogaaraai @Bloodfall @Tophie[/size] [size=4][i]If you would ever like to remove yourself from the ping list, or simply adjust what it is specifically that you get pinged for, [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fwk4Lqh0KkXr2g5ERoBbvOZAT-WvVPHffBAwKiHuUPE/edit?usp=sharing]click here[/url] to edit the ping list google document or ping/PM me and let me know how you would like it adjusted.[/i] [img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/korkarea/Flight%20Rising/Hatchery%20-%20Banners%20and%20Decor/Updates%20Banner_zpsu16o2o3m.png[/img] I know it's literally been a day, but I've made a few updates that I felt were important enough to ping you all about again even still, primarily concerning the first and last listed. Sorry for the back-to-back ping! I won't make a habit of it! (1) [b]There's a new method of earning free tickets![/b] You can find the following info now in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19568527]post 2 on the first page[/url], specifically in the "how to earn free tickets" section.[/size] [quote][url=http://goo.gl/forms/xcVOqAb7KqgRqKx83][img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/korkarea/Flight%20Rising/Neverending%20Raffle%202/Click%20here%20to%20take%20the%20Neverending%20Raffle%20Survey_zpsgcvxyiuj.png[/img][/url] [b]If you take the survey linked above, you can earn [u]25 free tickets[/u]![/b] You can also choose to forfeit your free tickets and remain anonymous if you'd prefer. Either way, it really helps me out if you take the survey because it helps me adjust the raffle so that it's more enjoyable for everyone, particularly when it comes to picking good prizes![/quote] [size=4](2) [b]A new question has been added to the FAQ.[/b] For newbies, either to the site or FR raffles in general, I've added the question "What's a pooling system, and how do prize pools work?" and it's answer to the FAQ. I've also answered the question as it pertains specifically to my raffle, considering the whole 3-in-1 deal I've got going on. I won't copy and paste it here since I'm sure ya'll know how a pool system works by now, but if you'd like to read it, you can in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19659642]post 9 on the first page[/url]. (3) [b]2 new rules have been added to the donation rules list.[/b] The new rules are as follows, and can be found in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19656836]post 7 on the first page[/url].[/size] [quote](7) You may donate dragons you purchase from Nikephoros Orphanage & Wares under certain restrictions. [b]If the Nikephoros-bought dragon is over a week old [u]and[/u] follows one or more of the guidelines below, you may donate it to my raffle for tickets.[/b] - You bought this dragon for over 20kT // 29 G or the equivalent in trade. - You bought this dragon from the bargain bin for a min of 10kT. - The dragon you bought to donate has been in your lair for over a month. - The dragon you bought is now level 2 or higher (8) [b]When donating dragons, 1 dragon ID per person.[/b] I will be keeping track of dragon ID's so that dragons don't continue to cycle back to me and this raffle. Once an ID has been taken by someone, that ID cannot be taken by anyone else. Be sure to check the 2nd tab of the spreadsheet linked above to make sure that the dragon ID is not taken. [i]You can search for specific codes by holding down ctrl+f, then copying+pasting the dragon ID in the search bar. If it doesn't bring up any results, the dragon is good to donate![/i][/quote] [size=4](4) [b]A new game has began and will be running until the 8th :D[/b] If you'd like to learn more and potentially participate, please check [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19659715]the last post on the first page[/url] for more information! Just participating gets you 10 free tickets, so you certainly should give it a look-see~ [i][u]Note[/u]: I will not be pinging people on [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fwk4Lqh0KkXr2g5ERoBbvOZAT-WvVPHffBAwKiHuUPE/edit?usp=sharing]the daily/weekly game reminders pinglist[/url] about this contest anymore than today and when it ends since it's contents will not be changing. Please let me know if you'd like daily reminders despite this fact.[/i]
@helixdragonsong @PsychoticRomance @CitrusHeart @thefrayna @Eventyde @kiokohiroshi @InuKimi @keraunic @SCJemie @AlduinALaMode @sabakunogaaraai @Bloodfall @Tophie

If you would ever like to remove yourself from the ping list, or simply adjust what it is specifically that you get pinged for, click here to edit the ping list google document or ping/PM me and let me know how you would like it adjusted.

Updates%20Banner_zpsu16o2o3m.png

I know it's literally been a day, but I've made a few updates that I felt were important enough to ping you all about again even still, primarily concerning the first and last listed. Sorry for the back-to-back ping! I won't make a habit of it!

(1) There's a new method of earning free tickets! You can find the following info now in post 2 on the first page, specifically in the "how to earn free tickets" section.

Quote:
Click%20here%20to%20take%20the%20Neverending%20Raffle%20Survey_zpsgcvxyiuj.png

If you take the survey linked above, you can earn 25 free tickets! You can also choose to forfeit your free tickets and remain anonymous if you'd prefer. Either way, it really helps me out if you take the survey because it helps me adjust the raffle so that it's more enjoyable for everyone, particularly when it comes to picking good prizes!

(2) A new question has been added to the FAQ. For newbies, either to the site or FR raffles in general, I've added the question "What's a pooling system, and how do prize pools work?" and it's answer to the FAQ. I've also answered the question as it pertains specifically to my raffle, considering the whole 3-in-1 deal I've got going on. I won't copy and paste it here since I'm sure ya'll know how a pool system works by now, but if you'd like to read it, you can in post 9 on the first page.

(3) 2 new rules have been added to the donation rules list. The new rules are as follows, and can be found in post 7 on the first page.

Quote:
(7) You may donate dragons you purchase from Nikephoros Orphanage & Wares under certain restrictions. If the Nikephoros-bought dragon is over a week old and follows one or more of the guidelines below, you may donate it to my raffle for tickets.
- You bought this dragon for over 20kT // 29 G or the equivalent in trade.
- You bought this dragon from the bargain bin for a min of 10kT.
- The dragon you bought to donate has been in your lair for over a month.
- The dragon you bought is now level 2 or higher

(8) When donating dragons, 1 dragon ID per person. I will be keeping track of dragon ID's so that dragons don't continue to cycle back to me and this raffle. Once an ID has been taken by someone, that ID cannot be taken by anyone else. Be sure to check the 2nd tab of the spreadsheet linked above to make sure that the dragon ID is not taken. You can search for specific codes by holding down ctrl+f, then copying+pasting the dragon ID in the search bar. If it doesn't bring up any results, the dragon is good to donate!

(4) A new game has began and will be running until the 8th :D If you'd like to learn more and potentially participate, please check the last post on the first page for more information! Just participating gets you 10 free tickets, so you certainly should give it a look-see~
Note: I will not be pinging people on the daily/weekly game reminders pinglist about this contest anymore than today and when it ends since it's contents will not be changing. Please let me know if you'd like daily reminders despite this fact.
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 286 287