Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Officially Over - Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287
Hello! Sorry for the delay in redraws. Due to lack of response from Raebaa and ReadingHell about their choices, they have been removed as the winners under the assumption that they're no longer active, and instead the following prizes have all been redrawn and sent to the new winners pinged here. Links lead to their old posts, which have all the relevant information except for the wrong winner listed; anyone who already had won a prize was removed from the running when drawing these prizes so that it could be considered 100% finished, finally. Apologies for not including screenshots - they just take up so much time. I assure you I was honest in all of these drawings. Have a lovely rest of your day everyone!

Pool #: Example {Lucky Number = Winner}

Pool 3: Marvalous {8783 = roseangel2}

Pool 8: Taste the Rainbow {1210 = Ailyria}

Pool 9: RIP David Bowie Long; Live the Goblin King {5013 = WaYaWolfie}

Pool 10: Acolytes {38 = Ellapinky}

Pool 11: Bearly a Prize {9866 = Sadrain}

Congrats!
Hello! Sorry for the delay in redraws. Due to lack of response from Raebaa and ReadingHell about their choices, they have been removed as the winners under the assumption that they're no longer active, and instead the following prizes have all been redrawn and sent to the new winners pinged here. Links lead to their old posts, which have all the relevant information except for the wrong winner listed; anyone who already had won a prize was removed from the running when drawing these prizes so that it could be considered 100% finished, finally. Apologies for not including screenshots - they just take up so much time. I assure you I was honest in all of these drawings. Have a lovely rest of your day everyone!

Pool #: Example {Lucky Number = Winner}

Pool 3: Marvalous {8783 = roseangel2}

Pool 8: Taste the Rainbow {1210 = Ailyria}

Pool 9: RIP David Bowie Long; Live the Goblin King {5013 = WaYaWolfie}

Pool 10: Acolytes {38 = Ellapinky}

Pool 11: Bearly a Prize {9866 = Sadrain}

Congrats!
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png