Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Officially Over - Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 268 269 270 271 272 ... 286 287
I'll be honest, I'm a little sad to see it end but I completely understand your reasons! Seems my tickets have been pooled already, so I guess it's just time to wait. ^_^ please ping me for any future raffles you do!

Thank you for the fake achievement, it's a lot of fun and going right in my bio~
I'll be honest, I'm a little sad to see it end but I completely understand your reasons! Seems my tickets have been pooled already, so I guess it's just time to wait. ^_^ please ping me for any future raffles you do!

Thank you for the fake achievement, it's a lot of fun and going right in my bio~
@CartelSaide
My goodness! 4 years!? That IS a neverending raffle! XD

Spreadsheets dont fully work on my cellphone (probably has something to do with me dropping it so much the screen has chunks missing. Lol) so could you please pool my tickets to whatever you see fit?
Im just happy to participate and have the chance to win something nice. C:

Oh yes! And please add me to the next raffles pinglist. I very much do wish to continue being in yoyr awesome raffles. <3
@CartelSaide
My goodness! 4 years!? That IS a neverending raffle! XD

Spreadsheets dont fully work on my cellphone (probably has something to do with me dropping it so much the screen has chunks missing. Lol) so could you please pool my tickets to whatever you see fit?
Im just happy to participate and have the chance to win something nice. C:

Oh yes! And please add me to the next raffles pinglist. I very much do wish to continue being in yoyr awesome raffles. <3
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
pwywart_by_kiwicide-dckgm9o.png
@CartelSaide Would you mind possibly reminding me how many tickets I have? I can't access your spreadsheet on my very old laptop XD
@CartelSaide Would you mind possibly reminding me how many tickets I have? I can't access your spreadsheet on my very old laptop XD
@CartelSaide

I would like my tickets pooled only on completed prizes. Thank you!
@CartelSaide

I would like my tickets pooled only on completed prizes. Thank you!
@Jackabug - Thank you for mentioning the survey, and your kind words <3 I've added you to the pinglist for when I set up my next raffle ^w^ It was also past my bedtime as I was making that post, so I myself completely forgot lolz I have edited in a note regarding it in the most apparent/obvious section it's addressed - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19571594]post 3[/url]: [quote][url=https://goo.gl/forms/BsM5hlXaGRT8VtLE2][img]https://i.imgur.com/MQGWD16.gif[/img][/url] (5) [b]You can get [u]25 free tickets[/u] for just taking my Future Milestones Survey![/b] It's only a few questions long and [s]helps me figure out what I should do for my next Milestone goal and what the next Milestone prizes should be[/s]. While I won't be continuing my Neverending raffle and the original purpose of this survey is moot, feel free to take it anyway simply to earn the free bonus tickets if you feel that way inclined! Click the banner above to be taken to the google form.[/quote] @CrowHarlequin - Absolutely! You have 40 Mammoth tickets, so you can choose to pool those whatever which way among the prizes listed in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19656836]post 7[/url]. Where would you like your tickets pooled? c: @Niya - For your convenience, just tell me where you would like your tickets pooled and I will do so for you c: You have 80 Mammoth tickets, so you can choose to pool them however you like between the prizes listed in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19656836]post 7[/url] specifically. If you're not sure what pooling tickets even means, let me know! @duello - If you'd prefer that I not put outliers in that pools, just let me know and I can adjust the note for you no problem-o c: @EeveeDream - Of course, added you to the pinglist and I'm super glad you like the achievement~ @PaperPony - Lolz yep, 4 years! It feels a little weird to be ending it after such a long time; it's just become part of my routine XD I've added you to the pinglist for more raffle faffle goodness, and I could pool your tickets as evenly as possible among all the prize pools if you'd like and prefer (that's what I've noted currently). Otherwise, you have 2,198 Milestone tickets, and 2,198 Mammoth tickets that you can pool however you like among the prizes listed in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19576002]post 5[/url] and [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19656836]post 7[/url] respectively. You could just tell me which prizes you like and want me to pool it between, and I can pool your tickets accordingly, not a problem c: Up to you! I just want to make sure your tickets go towards prizes you actually want! lolz @DarkSnowfox - Of course! You have 70 Mammoth tickets currently that you could pool among the prizes listed in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19656836]post 7[/url] c: Just let me know where you'd like them pooled, and I'll fiddle with the spreadsheet for ya! @Mizs101 - Done and done! Your tickets have been pooled between Milestone 5 and 10, and Mammoth pools 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, and 12. Let me know if you want to refine/change this at all~
@Jackabug - Thank you for mentioning the survey, and your kind words <3 I've added you to the pinglist for when I set up my next raffle ^w^ It was also past my bedtime as I was making that post, so I myself completely forgot lolz I have edited in a note regarding it in the most apparent/obvious section it's addressed - post 3:
Quote:
MQGWD16.gif

(5) You can get 25 free tickets for just taking my Future Milestones Survey! It's only a few questions long and helps me figure out what I should do for my next Milestone goal and what the next Milestone prizes should be. While I won't be continuing my Neverending raffle and the original purpose of this survey is moot, feel free to take it anyway simply to earn the free bonus tickets if you feel that way inclined! Click the banner above to be taken to the google form.

@CrowHarlequin - Absolutely! You have 40 Mammoth tickets, so you can choose to pool those whatever which way among the prizes listed in post 7. Where would you like your tickets pooled? c:

@Niya - For your convenience, just tell me where you would like your tickets pooled and I will do so for you c: You have 80 Mammoth tickets, so you can choose to pool them however you like between the prizes listed in post 7 specifically. If you're not sure what pooling tickets even means, let me know!

@duello - If you'd prefer that I not put outliers in that pools, just let me know and I can adjust the note for you no problem-o c:

@EeveeDream - Of course, added you to the pinglist and I'm super glad you like the achievement~

@PaperPony - Lolz yep, 4 years! It feels a little weird to be ending it after such a long time; it's just become part of my routine XD I've added you to the pinglist for more raffle faffle goodness, and I could pool your tickets as evenly as possible among all the prize pools if you'd like and prefer (that's what I've noted currently). Otherwise, you have 2,198 Milestone tickets, and 2,198 Mammoth tickets that you can pool however you like among the prizes listed in post 5 and post 7 respectively. You could just tell me which prizes you like and want me to pool it between, and I can pool your tickets accordingly, not a problem c: Up to you! I just want to make sure your tickets go towards prizes you actually want! lolz

@DarkSnowfox - Of course! You have 70 Mammoth tickets currently that you could pool among the prizes listed in post 7 c: Just let me know where you'd like them pooled, and I'll fiddle with the spreadsheet for ya!

@Mizs101 - Done and done! Your tickets have been pooled between Milestone 5 and 10, and Mammoth pools 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, and 12. Let me know if you want to refine/change this at all~
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide Thanks! Could you pool 20 tickets in pool 9 and 50 tickets in pool 3 please?? Thanks in advance ^-^
@CartelSaide Thanks! Could you pool 20 tickets in pool 9 and 50 tickets in pool 3 please?? Thanks in advance ^-^
@CartelSaide
Could I have all my mammoth tickets moved evenly to pools 3, 4, and 13? If there are outliers, please put them in pool 13. I moved my milestones to my preference already. Let me know if I screwed up anywhere!
@CartelSaide
Could I have all my mammoth tickets moved evenly to pools 3, 4, and 13? If there are outliers, please put them in pool 13. I moved my milestones to my preference already. Let me know if I screwed up anywhere!
tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png
They/Them
FR +0
1zDfZ2C.png
@CartelSaide - Pooled and did the math for you.

As someone who used to run an ongoing thing on another site, I totally understand the need to "clean the slate" rather than "trimming down." Good luck on your future projects.
@CartelSaide - Pooled and did the math for you.

As someone who used to run an ongoing thing on another site, I totally understand the need to "clean the slate" rather than "trimming down." Good luck on your future projects.
p0MYJUx.gif
@Cartelsaide Can't say I didn't see this coming, and I'm glad you're taking your own sanity into consideration here. Absolutely give me a ping if/when you open up another raffle!
@Cartelsaide Can't say I didn't see this coming, and I'm glad you're taking your own sanity into consideration here. Absolutely give me a ping if/when you open up another raffle!
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
bump
bump
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
1 2 ... 268 269 270 271 272 ... 286 287