Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Officially Over - Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 267 268 269 270 271 ... 286 287
Boop^
Boop^
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Bump
Bump
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
Boop^
Boop^
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
[center][size=1][b]GENERAL[/b] @helixdragonsong @PsychoticRomance @CitrusHeart @thefrayna @kiokohiroshi @InuKimi @SCJemie @sabakunogaaraai @heartcrusher1 @citrussiren @Aquazap222 @Mature @LadyRiat @Cuocu @Ellapinky @XSoldierAntX @CatsAndMaths @Tiger33621 @SapphyreL @GooglieSalmon @Perytune [b]IMPORTANT INFO[/b] @Tophie @Crassula @AlduinALaMode[/size] [size=4][i]If you would ever like to remove yourself from the ping list, or simply adjust what it is specifically that you get pinged for, [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fwk4Lqh0KkXr2g5ERoBbvOZAT-WvVPHffBAwKiHuUPE/edit?usp=sharing]click here[/url] to edit the ping list google document or ping/PM me and let me know how you would like it adjusted.[/i][/size] [size=5][b]Miss the last update?[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788/263#post_33440014]Click here[/url] to read it now![/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/iZYViv7.png[/img] [size=6]Hi everyone~[/size] [size=4]Hope you're having a great Brightshine Jubilee :D I've got a bit of a major update for ya'll today concerning Milestones (goals, the survey, and prizes), most importantly limits to my Milestone goals that will help us foresee the actual end of this whole raffle much easier! (I apologize for the wall of text btw)[/size] [color=green][size=5][b]MILESTONE PRIZES & SURVEY[/b][/size][/color] [size=4]First and foremost, I wanted to say a big thank you to all of you who took the Future Milestones Survey! You guys decided that you wanted Halloween-themed Milestone prizes this time around, so I really hope you guys are satisfied with the prize packs I came up with c: Most of them are incomplete, but I have been brewing a good number of the missing pieces, and have already received some really wonderful donations, so thank you kindly to those users! Additionally, you guys decided that (a) for the unlockable prize that unlocks upon completion of my milestone goal, the cat and dog bundles was the number 1 choice; and (b) you'd prefer to pick this prize yourselves every time around, which I am all for! An addition to the survey: For the question "What theme should I stick to for the next batch of Milestone Prizes?" I figured that it was difficult to pick a theme if you aren't entirely sure what sorts of prizes it entails. So I edited [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gu28Zrmd1GUGav1d2cw8FEMqVlcw9cwoDaMGAoeoMwc/edit?usp=sharing]the Future Milestone Prizes tab of the Prize Wishlist[/url] so that it's separated based on theme. This way you can give it a look-see and find out (a) what types of prizes would come with a particular theme, as well as (b) how prepared I am/how many items I have pre-collected in accordance to a certain theme. This information and a link to the Inventory/Prize Wishlist Spreadsheet is included in the details of this question as well for your convenience~ Last but certainly not least, I went ahead and updated the Future Milestones Survey after updating all the Milestone prizes, and upon doing so, I've cleared all the information from the prior users who took the survey, which means [b][u]if you took the Milestone Survey between the drawing of Milestone prizes and this update, [i]note that you have not received tickets and need to re-take it.[/i] I apologize for this inconvenience![/u][/b] [color=green][size=5][b]MILESTONE GOALS & LIMITATIONS[/b][/size][/color] [b]I’ve officially decided on cut off points for relevant goals.[/b] The [b]Complete Beastiary[/b] Goal will have it’s expectations cut off as of July 1st, 2018. All new familiars to flight rising from that point forward will not be included in the accomplishment of this milestone, so as to not perpetually keep this raffle open due to the consistent addition of new familiars. Regarding [b]Tarot & Wheel of the Year Dragons[/b], I want to add the distinction that once I have a dragon for a particular Tarot Card or Sabbat/Esbat, it's the only dragon that “counts” if you will. If I replace this dragon before it’s complete, it’s replacement cannot have any changes made to the previous dragon’s wishlist. Any changes/additions will not be included, and will negate the dragon from the raffle entirely. I have added this same information to the Tarot & WotY Dragons tab of the Milestone Wishlist, which I'll address momentarily. The [b]Dressed to the Nines and Genetically Perfect[/b] Goals have a lot stricter cut-off points now as well. In reference to the impact this has on new dragons for the goals [b]Tarot Dragons and Wheel of the Year Dragons[/b], when I receive each dragon, I will announce it in the Current Goal thread upon completion of it’s wishlist, including it’s full wishlist within the post announcing it. This wishlist will be considered it’s official wishlist, and just like the current dragons, will remain unchanged until completion from that point forward. I am currently in the process of going through all of the dragons I currently have, and will make official announcements in the Current Goal thread as I complete each dragon's wishlists, thus making them official. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1873486/5#post_33919172]This is the most recent announcement[/url], and in it are the only dragons whose wishlists are currently official thus far. [i]*For clarity’s sake, by “unchanged” I strictly mean there will be no further additions of new wishlist items, nor will wishlisted items I haven’t yet received be changed to new items.[/i] The [i]only[/i] exception to this rule are dragons who need to be scatterscrolled, because I can't decide on genes and apparel until I know what colors I'm working with. Dragons needing scatterscrolling will have their wishlists officially announced once their colors have been settled upon. When a dragon’s wishlist is 100% complete, they will be listed in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1873486#post_20355389]the 100% Complete Dragons post of the Current Goal Thread[/url] as an 100% Complete Dragon. [b]Complete dragons will [u]not[/u] be revisited nor will they continue to have an impact on the raffle[/b], even if I add more items to their wishlist or replace them altogether. So, for example, my male Fool dragon is currently considered an 100% complete dragon. If I decide to get rid of him and get a new male Fool dragon in his stead, this new Fool will not have any impact on the raffle, as the male Fool placeholder is considered 100% complete by raffle standards. Some of you may be wondering about what happens if I decide to replace an incomplete dragon. Well if I do this then either (a) this new dragon will maintain the old dragon’s wishlist in its entirety, or (b) if I decide to change the wishlist, then the dragon will be considered “complete” by raffle standards, and the replacement dragon’s new wishlist will not affect the raffle. Either way, once a dragon has been received for a certain tarot card, sabbat, or esbat, it’s considered 100% official, and further changes will not impact the raffle whatsoever. [b]Due to these cut-off points, as well as for the sake of convenience and ease, I have created a new “Personal Wishlist” spreadsheet to keep track of all the apparel, genes, and familiars I still need in order to consider these milestones complete. From this point forward, this Wishlist will be referred to as and considered [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wKiyDTVYZFdyMmZ1IxJdcfp1fLACd12rQTjJPEoJq8c/edit?usp=sharing]my Milestone Wishlist[/url].[/b] This Milestone wishlist will now be where I keep track of the status of every single Milestone goal, and as such, it’s completely replaced the previous Milestone & Lair Plans Google Doc, of which I have trashed and will no longer be using. Links to the previous Doc have been replaced with the link to the Milestone Wishlist, a link to it has also been added to the free tickets section of [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19571594]post 3[/url] in the free tickets section.[/size] [color=green][size=5][b]MISC.[/b][/size][/color] [b]I’ve added 2 new posts ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1873486#post_20355047]100% Complete Milestone Goals[/url], and [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1873486#post_20355389]100% Complete Dragons[/url]) to the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1873486]Current Goal Thread[/url] to help make it a little bit clearer how close we are to the end of this raffle.[/b] These posts act as a sort of “countdown” (or as close to that as I can get with a raffle that doesn’t have an exact end date lolz) by listing all of the Milestone Goals that have been completed 100%, as well as all of the dragons that are 100% gened and dressed to perfection, according to raffle standards. [b]Milestone Goal Bonus Tickets increased from 100 to 1000![/b] Whenever you donate an item that pertains to my Milestone Goal, you now receive 1000 bonus tickets. This Milestone it is for tri-colored scatterscrolls and all the apparel items listed in my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1873486]Current Goal Thread[/url] c: [color=green][size=5][b]FRIENDLY REMINDERS[/b][/size][/color] [b]Happy Brightshine Jubilee everyone![/b] Don't forget that during this holiday you get 30 tickets per Immaculate Tablet~ Additionally, if you have any Bladed Flatleaves left over, those are worth 20 tickets each, as are Charged Sprockets~ Take advantage of this great deal while you can :D [url=https://goo.gl/forms/BsM5hlXaGRT8VtLE2][img]https://i.imgur.com/MQGWD16.gif[/img][/url] [quote][b][u]IMPORTANT NOTE: If you took the Milestone Survey between the drawing of Milestone prizes and this update, [i]note that you have not received tickets and need to re-take it.[/i] I apologize for this inconvenience![/u][/b][/quote] If you haven't already, remember that [b]you can get [u]25 free tickets[/u] for just taking my Future Milestones Survey![/b] It's only a few questions long and helps me figure out what I should do for my next Milestone goal and what the next Milestone prizes should be. Click the banner above to be taken to the google form. [b][i]In order for the results of this survey to apply, at least 10 users must take it, and currently only 6 people have![/b] Be sure to take it ASAP so that you can influence what types of prizes are to expect next, what type of milestone goal you can assist me with, and roughly how long you'll be waiting for said prizes to be drawn![/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/iZYViv7.png[/img] [center][size=6][b]CURRENT MILESTONE PROGRESS[/b][/size] [size=4][i]To know in real time how close I am to completing my current milestone goal (and thus drawing the current milestone prizes), as well as to find a wishlist of all the current-milestone-specific wishlist items you can get [u]100 free bonus tickets[/u] for, you can always check the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1873486]Current Milestone Goal Dragon Share Thread[/url] that I have made specifically for this purpose.[/i][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/aFjo90J.gif[/img] [size=6]Thank you for the time and have a wonderful rest of your day starchildren~[/size]
GENERAL
@helixdragonsong @PsychoticRomance @CitrusHeart @thefrayna @kiokohiroshi @InuKimi @SCJemie @sabakunogaaraai @heartcrusher1 @citrussiren @Aquazap222 @Mature @LadyRiat @Cuocu @Ellapinky @XSoldierAntX @CatsAndMaths @Tiger33621 @SapphyreL @GooglieSalmon @Perytune
IMPORTANT INFO
@Tophie @Crassula @AlduinALaMode

If you would ever like to remove yourself from the ping list, or simply adjust what it is specifically that you get pinged for, click here to edit the ping list google document or ping/PM me and let me know how you would like it adjusted.

Miss the last update? Click here to read it now!

iZYViv7.png

Hi everyone~
Hope you're having a great Brightshine Jubilee :D I've got a bit of a major update for ya'll today concerning Milestones (goals, the survey, and prizes), most importantly limits to my Milestone goals that will help us foresee the actual end of this whole raffle much easier!

(I apologize for the wall of text btw)

MILESTONE PRIZES & SURVEY

First and foremost, I wanted to say a big thank you to all of you who took the Future Milestones Survey! You guys decided that you wanted Halloween-themed Milestone prizes this time around, so I really hope you guys are satisfied with the prize packs I came up with c: Most of them are incomplete, but I have been brewing a good number of the missing pieces, and have already received some really wonderful donations, so thank you kindly to those users!

Additionally, you guys decided that (a) for the unlockable prize that unlocks upon completion of my milestone goal, the cat and dog bundles was the number 1 choice; and (b) you'd prefer to pick this prize yourselves every time around, which I am all for!

An addition to the survey: For the question "What theme should I stick to for the next batch of Milestone Prizes?" I figured that it was difficult to pick a theme if you aren't entirely sure what sorts of prizes it entails. So I edited the Future Milestone Prizes tab of the Prize Wishlist so that it's separated based on theme. This way you can give it a look-see and find out (a) what types of prizes would come with a particular theme, as well as (b) how prepared I am/how many items I have pre-collected in accordance to a certain theme. This information and a link to the Inventory/Prize Wishlist Spreadsheet is included in the details of this question as well for your convenience~

Last but certainly not least, I went ahead and updated the Future Milestones Survey after updating all the Milestone prizes, and upon doing so, I've cleared all the information from the prior users who took the survey, which means if you took the Milestone Survey between the drawing of Milestone prizes and this update, note that you have not received tickets and need to re-take it. I apologize for this inconvenience!

MILESTONE GOALS & LIMITATIONS

I’ve officially decided on cut off points for relevant goals.

The Complete Beastiary Goal will have it’s expectations cut off as of July 1st, 2018. All new familiars to flight rising from that point forward will not be included in the accomplishment of this milestone, so as to not perpetually keep this raffle open due to the consistent addition of new familiars.

Regarding Tarot & Wheel of the Year Dragons, I want to add the distinction that once I have a dragon for a particular Tarot Card or Sabbat/Esbat, it's the only dragon that “counts” if you will. If I replace this dragon before it’s complete, it’s replacement cannot have any changes made to the previous dragon’s wishlist. Any changes/additions will not be included, and will negate the dragon from the raffle entirely. I have added this same information to the Tarot & WotY Dragons tab of the Milestone Wishlist, which I'll address momentarily.

The Dressed to the Nines and Genetically Perfect Goals have a lot stricter cut-off points now as well. In reference to the impact this has on new dragons for the goals Tarot Dragons and Wheel of the Year Dragons, when I receive each dragon, I will announce it in the Current Goal thread upon completion of it’s wishlist, including it’s full wishlist within the post announcing it. This wishlist will be considered it’s official wishlist, and just like the current dragons, will remain unchanged until completion from that point forward. I am currently in the process of going through all of the dragons I currently have, and will make official announcements in the Current Goal thread as I complete each dragon's wishlists, thus making them official. This is the most recent announcement, and in it are the only dragons whose wishlists are currently official thus far.
*For clarity’s sake, by “unchanged” I strictly mean there will be no further additions of new wishlist items, nor will wishlisted items I haven’t yet received be changed to new items.

The only exception to this rule are dragons who need to be scatterscrolled, because I can't decide on genes and apparel until I know what colors I'm working with. Dragons needing scatterscrolling will have their wishlists officially announced once their colors have been settled upon.

When a dragon’s wishlist is 100% complete, they will be listed in the 100% Complete Dragons post of the Current Goal Thread as an 100% Complete Dragon. Complete dragons will not be revisited nor will they continue to have an impact on the raffle, even if I add more items to their wishlist or replace them altogether. So, for example, my male Fool dragon is currently considered an 100% complete dragon. If I decide to get rid of him and get a new male Fool dragon in his stead, this new Fool will not have any impact on the raffle, as the male Fool placeholder is considered 100% complete by raffle standards.

Some of you may be wondering about what happens if I decide to replace an incomplete dragon. Well if I do this then either (a) this new dragon will maintain the old dragon’s wishlist in its entirety, or (b) if I decide to change the wishlist, then the dragon will be considered “complete” by raffle standards, and the replacement dragon’s new wishlist will not affect the raffle. Either way, once a dragon has been received for a certain tarot card, sabbat, or esbat, it’s considered 100% official, and further changes will not impact the raffle whatsoever.

Due to these cut-off points, as well as for the sake of convenience and ease, I have created a new “Personal Wishlist” spreadsheet to keep track of all the apparel, genes, and familiars I still need in order to consider these milestones complete. From this point forward, this Wishlist will be referred to as and considered my Milestone Wishlist.

This Milestone wishlist will now be where I keep track of the status of every single Milestone goal, and as such, it’s completely replaced the previous Milestone & Lair Plans Google Doc, of which I have trashed and will no longer be using. Links to the previous Doc have been replaced with the link to the Milestone Wishlist, a link to it has also been added to the free tickets section of post 3 in the free tickets section.

MISC.

I’ve added 2 new posts (100% Complete Milestone Goals, and 100% Complete Dragons) to the Current Goal Thread to help make it a little bit clearer how close we are to the end of this raffle. These posts act as a sort of “countdown” (or as close to that as I can get with a raffle that doesn’t have an exact end date lolz) by listing all of the Milestone Goals that have been completed 100%, as well as all of the dragons that are 100% gened and dressed to perfection, according to raffle standards.

Milestone Goal Bonus Tickets increased from 100 to 1000! Whenever you donate an item that pertains to my Milestone Goal, you now receive 1000 bonus tickets. This Milestone it is for tri-colored scatterscrolls and all the apparel items listed in my Current Goal Thread c:

FRIENDLY REMINDERS

Happy Brightshine Jubilee everyone! Don't forget that during this holiday you get 30 tickets per Immaculate Tablet~ Additionally, if you have any Bladed Flatleaves left over, those are worth 20 tickets each, as are Charged Sprockets~ Take advantage of this great deal while you can :D

MQGWD16.gif
Quote:
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you took the Milestone Survey between the drawing of Milestone prizes and this update, note that you have not received tickets and need to re-take it. I apologize for this inconvenience!
If you haven't already, remember that you can get 25 free tickets for just taking my Future Milestones Survey! It's only a few questions long and helps me figure out what I should do for my next Milestone goal and what the next Milestone prizes should be. Click the banner above to be taken to the google form. In order for the results of this survey to apply, at least 10 users must take it, and currently only 6 people have! Be sure to take it ASAP so that you can influence what types of prizes are to expect next, what type of milestone goal you can assist me with, and roughly how long you'll be waiting for said prizes to be drawn!

iZYViv7.png
CURRENT MILESTONE PROGRESS

To know in real time how close I am to completing my current milestone goal (and thus drawing the current milestone prizes), as well as to find a wishlist of all the current-milestone-specific wishlist items you can get 100 free bonus tickets for, you can always check the Current Milestone Goal Dragon Share Thread that I have made specifically for this purpose.

aFjo90J.gif

Thank you for the time and have a wonderful rest of your day starchildren~
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
Boop^
Boop^
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/iZYViv7.png[/img] [size=6][b]Well guys, it's time. This raffle is finally ending.[/b][/size] [size=4]Even though my Milestones aren’t accomplished, I’ve decided to that it’s finally about time to announce a final end date to the Neverending Raffle, and call close curtain. [b]This raffle is going to completely and totally end officially as of [u]August 1st, 2018[/u]; Milestone AND Mammoth prizes will be drawn in as timely a fashion as possible as I find the time and opportunity August 1st onwards.[/b] Because I have chosen to do this preemptively, there are a few important things worth mentioning: (1) Since I never got the chance to introduce this feature in May Mayhem/Neverending November, I am now introducing [i]Neverending Mayhem[/i] which simply means that [b][u]every single method of obtaining tickets is doubled.[/u][/b] and (2) [b]I have unlocked all of the locked milestone prizes[/b] - they may not all be necessarily complete, some not even close, but you can at least win any of them. Other than that, earning tickets will go on as it normally has. I have removed all future prizes from the Prize Wishlist, but besides that, even bonuses for completing prize wishlists for current prize pools will apply. Considering being pinged here a friendly reminder that you hold tickets in this raffle. If you have yet to pool your Milestone and/or Mammoth tickets, this is your chance to do so. [u][b]Those who do not pool their tickets will be considered inactive members, and will not be eligible to win any prizes.[/b][/u] To pool your tickets, you can either go to [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nDBqUKMdTAlarV7PIfEP-1IyGXYuqBHlSRNFfJneIcM/edit?usp=sharing]the Ticket Pooling spreadsheet[/url] and do so yourself, or you can simply ping/PM me with where you want your tickets pooled. Feel free to ask me any questions if you’re confused. If you don’t pool your prizes, you will be pinged again (in a more straightforward update) one single time between now and the official drawing of prizes, more likely than not sometime the week before or after Aug 1st. “Why end this raffle so preemptively?” some of you curious birds may be wondering. I’ll tell you why, but for those who aren’t interested in the personal details nor the promise of another, significantly more simplistic raffle, feel free to skip the rest of this update, as the remainder of it is entirely personal:[/size] ----- To be completely frank, I’m simply at a point where I am admittedly tired of running this raffle. The Neverending Raffle has literally been going for [i]4 solid years[/i] now, and is taking up [i]significantly[/i] more of my time and FR resources than it’s offering in return. I tried to rekindle my desire to keep it going by setting harder limits on my Milestones to make the end more foreseeable and creating a Milestone Wishlist to help keep organized, but all that ended up doing was putting me face-to-face with a list of all the expenses these goals come with, as well as a direct comparison of those costs to the raffle’s expected costs outlined in the Prize Wishlist. The costs of one or the other are overwhelming enough, but together is just beyond my limits currently. Don’t misunderstand me - not accomplishing the multitude of massive goals I decided to undertake and attempt to accomplish through this raffle does not reduce it to failure. I have had an absolute BLAST running this raffle, have made a lot of people incredibly happy with great, prizes both before and after the hiatus, have had well over 100 people come and go from my thread, have had wonderfully generous donations from people (both who hold tickets and don’t), and fulfilled my primary goal in setting up a raffle to begin with: to give back to this amazing, kind, and generous community that got me through one of the absolute worst times in my life back in 2013-2015. I knew full well going into it that I would never profit as much from this raffle as I lost, so I don’t feel like this qualifies as a failure in any way. Maybe an adventure or experience, but certainly not failure. I still fully intend to go forward with my Milestone goals and complete the projects I’ve set goals to complete, I just intend to do that separately and to pour the resources I’ve been pouring into the Neverending Raffle into those goals instead. I would ideally like to keep it going, but it is just beyond my limits at this current time between my IRL schedule, and the time, energy, focus, and attention this raffle requires at certain times, such as when drawing prizes, which literally takes me [i]days[/i] of math and preparation to do. Some of you may be thinking that you personally would just limit your raffle, shrink down the options and remove as many features that water it down as reasonably possible. I considered that, but looking over my thread, and even just looking at my most recent update, my raffle has already hit a point of convolution that is just maddening to try and re-mold. On top top of that, internally, my raffle has taken over my hoard/vault space, making organization between it and my personal supplies infuriating to maintain, and has even taken up some rather important lair space. I would strongly prefer just hitting the reset button and starting anew by creating a significantly simpler raffle altogether, which is exactly what I intend to do when this one finally comes to a close next month. If you would like to be pinged upon creation of this new raffle, please let me know! It will be a normal, simplistic raffle, methods of obtaining limits will be far less broad (prolly just gems, treasure, food, and holiday currency), there will only be one set of prize pools, and all the information about it will be in a single thread & perhaps a single spreadsheet that counts tickets - not a wishlist here and a separate thread there and 2 spreadsheets that calculate tickets and blahblahblah. Most importantly, it will have a tangible, definite limit/end that is clear and defined upon startup. ----- [size=4]Whether you follow me to the next raffle or not, I really appreciate that ya’ll took part in the Neverending Raffle. Thank you so much to everyone who supported me accomplishing my goals, and spread the generosity through your donations. All of you are wonderful! As a token of my gratitude, I went ahead and made this achievement. It’s not much, but I hope ya’ll like it and that some of you even use it :D[/size] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_1837788][img]https://i.imgur.com/GPjRviK.png[/img][/url][/center] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_1837788][img]https://i.imgur.com/GPjRviK.png[/img][/url][/center][/code] [center][size=5]Anyone who finished this entire post, is an absolute treasure. Thank you so much for your time, and have a wonderful rest of your day! [img]https://i.imgur.com/aFjo90J.gif[/img] ----- ----- [size=1]@0bsidian @Aeriae @AetherSeer @AetherDragon @aelith @Ailyria @AlduinALaMode @Ankhiale86 @Annce @Aquazap222 @Artgeekallday @BladesFire @Bookworm125 @c1anddsaddict @Calavir @Catniss @catsandmaths @ChatMarlowe @ChiriChan @citrussiren @CLUS3 @Cosmicpanda2 @Crassula @Crimm @CrowHarlequin @Cuocu @Damiana1 @DarkSnowfox @Dovesplash @Dragonfire27 @Dragonsmyguy @dragonscales10 @Dragonweaver @Dross @Duello @EeveeDream @Eeyorelvr @ElecSquirrel10 @Ellapinky @EliTheBear @ElysianJewels @epicpython @EpikBri @ErisFei @Evolution2 @Famion @frizzycrls @FutureMopie @GalaxyFilly @Genevra @GhostGirl32 @giapet92 @GoldHero101 @GooglieSalmon @hannahbbug3 @heartcrusher1 @HelixDragonSong @HenryTheArcher @HerdOfTurtles @Holographic @Icewinglight @Invaki @Isegard @Jackabug @JennaQuinn @Juniichi @justChimeric @kaylavarnell4736 @Kelpsi @Khaos101 @Kiralia @KissOfDeath @Kitiara @Kitty425 @Kyoki @LadyDorkness @ladylilitu @LadyRiat @Lameforgers @LethalLulu @Leszek @LukasLand @Lyslin @MagicSpyglass @MarquiseCarabas @marshapono @Mature @MediocreToad @MistressHoneypot @Mizs101 @MOMOFSIX @Mondschatten @MoogleSam @Moon314 @mossyaki @MustacheKitten @Myndris @MysticDay @MystriDragon @MythicalCookie @MythNomer @nabal @Neraven @Nialatic @Niernen @Niya @NoodleMaster @Ocearen @OrangeSqed @PaperPony @perifinite @Perytune @Phoenixofwar @pianoboi @pigscanfly @PiperMarigold @PsychoticRomance @punkishlen @Raebaa @RainbowChibee @Ramirez33 @raxyl @roseangel2 @rosevoids @rythec @sabakunogaaraai @Sadrain @SapphyreL @SassyFrass @SenchaDrake @Shaydas @ShinyEntei @Siaur @Skycrest @SmolGhostCat @Snowstar1711 @Somethinggetrekt @soundwaveskids @SSJXemnas @stardustpaper @StormDragon21 @Stormheart208 @Strex @Svae @Tafficat @tassledown @technicaldragon @Teland @Tharn @thefrayna @thewordmurder @Thundercrow @tinavy @titanichope @Tophie @Toxical @Tropickle @TunTunQueen @WaYaWolfie @WhiteRiver @WildFire101 @Wildman8 @XSoldierAntX @ymbryne @zombard[/size]
iZYViv7.png

Well guys, it's time.
This raffle is finally ending.

Even though my Milestones aren’t accomplished, I’ve decided to that it’s finally about time to announce a final end date to the Neverending Raffle, and call close curtain. This raffle is going to completely and totally end officially as of August 1st, 2018; Milestone AND Mammoth prizes will be drawn in as timely a fashion as possible as I find the time and opportunity August 1st onwards.

Because I have chosen to do this preemptively, there are a few important things worth mentioning: (1) Since I never got the chance to introduce this feature in May Mayhem/Neverending November, I am now introducing Neverending Mayhem which simply means that every single method of obtaining tickets is doubled. and (2) I have unlocked all of the locked milestone prizes - they may not all be necessarily complete, some not even close, but you can at least win any of them.

Other than that, earning tickets will go on as it normally has. I have removed all future prizes from the Prize Wishlist, but besides that, even bonuses for completing prize wishlists for current prize pools will apply.

Considering being pinged here a friendly reminder that you hold tickets in this raffle. If you have yet to pool your Milestone and/or Mammoth tickets, this is your chance to do so. Those who do not pool their tickets will be considered inactive members, and will not be eligible to win any prizes. To pool your tickets, you can either go to the Ticket Pooling spreadsheet and do so yourself, or you can simply ping/PM me with where you want your tickets pooled. Feel free to ask me any questions if you’re confused. If you don’t pool your prizes, you will be pinged again (in a more straightforward update) one single time between now and the official drawing of prizes, more likely than not sometime the week before or after Aug 1st.

“Why end this raffle so preemptively?” some of you curious birds may be wondering. I’ll tell you why, but for those who aren’t interested in the personal details nor the promise of another, significantly more simplistic raffle, feel free to skip the rest of this update, as the remainder of it is entirely personal:

To be completely frank, I’m simply at a point where I am admittedly tired of running this raffle. The Neverending Raffle has literally been going for 4 solid years now, and is taking up significantly more of my time and FR resources than it’s offering in return. I tried to rekindle my desire to keep it going by setting harder limits on my Milestones to make the end more foreseeable and creating a Milestone Wishlist to help keep organized, but all that ended up doing was putting me face-to-face with a list of all the expenses these goals come with, as well as a direct comparison of those costs to the raffle’s expected costs outlined in the Prize Wishlist. The costs of one or the other are overwhelming enough, but together is just beyond my limits currently.

Don’t misunderstand me - not accomplishing the multitude of massive goals I decided to undertake and attempt to accomplish through this raffle does not reduce it to failure. I have had an absolute BLAST running this raffle, have made a lot of people incredibly happy with great, prizes both before and after the hiatus, have had well over 100 people come and go from my thread, have had wonderfully generous donations from people (both who hold tickets and don’t), and fulfilled my primary goal in setting up a raffle to begin with: to give back to this amazing, kind, and generous community that got me through one of the absolute worst times in my life back in 2013-2015. I knew full well going into it that I would never profit as much from this raffle as I lost, so I don’t feel like this qualifies as a failure in any way. Maybe an adventure or experience, but certainly not failure.

I still fully intend to go forward with my Milestone goals and complete the projects I’ve set goals to complete, I just intend to do that separately and to pour the resources I’ve been pouring into the Neverending Raffle into those goals instead. I would ideally like to keep it going, but it is just beyond my limits at this current time between my IRL schedule, and the time, energy, focus, and attention this raffle requires at certain times, such as when drawing prizes, which literally takes me days of math and preparation to do.

Some of you may be thinking that you personally would just limit your raffle, shrink down the options and remove as many features that water it down as reasonably possible. I considered that, but looking over my thread, and even just looking at my most recent update, my raffle has already hit a point of convolution that is just maddening to try and re-mold. On top top of that, internally, my raffle has taken over my hoard/vault space, making organization between it and my personal supplies infuriating to maintain, and has even taken up some rather important lair space. I would strongly prefer just hitting the reset button and starting anew by creating a significantly simpler raffle altogether, which is exactly what I intend to do when this one finally comes to a close next month.

If you would like to be pinged upon creation of this new raffle, please let me know! It will be a normal, simplistic raffle, methods of obtaining limits will be far less broad (prolly just gems, treasure, food, and holiday currency), there will only be one set of prize pools, and all the information about it will be in a single thread & perhaps a single spreadsheet that counts tickets - not a wishlist here and a separate thread there and 2 spreadsheets that calculate tickets and blahblahblah. Most importantly, it will have a tangible, definite limit/end that is clear and defined upon startup.

Whether you follow me to the next raffle or not, I really appreciate that ya’ll took part in the Neverending Raffle. Thank you so much to everyone who supported me accomplishing my goals, and spread the generosity through your donations. All of you are wonderful!

As a token of my gratitude, I went ahead and made this achievement. It’s not much, but I hope ya’ll like it and that some of you even use it :D

GPjRviK.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_1837788][img]https://i.imgur.com/GPjRviK.png[/img][/url][/center]
Anyone who finished this entire post, is an absolute treasure. Thank you so much for your time, and have a wonderful rest of your day!

aFjo90J.gif

@0bsidian @Aeriae @AetherSeer @AetherDragon @aelith @Ailyria @AlduinALaMode @Ankhiale86 @Annce @Aquazap222 @Artgeekallday @BladesFire @Bookworm125 @c1anddsaddict @Calavir @Catniss @catsandmaths @ChatMarlowe @ChiriChan @citrussiren @CLUS3 @Cosmicpanda2 @Crassula @Crimm @CrowHarlequin @Cuocu @Damiana1 @DarkSnowfox @Dovesplash @Dragonfire27 @Dragonsmyguy @dragonscales10 @Dragonweaver @Dross @Duello @EeveeDream @Eeyorelvr @ElecSquirrel10 @Ellapinky @EliTheBear @ElysianJewels @epicpython @EpikBri @ErisFei @Evolution2 @Famion @frizzycrls @FutureMopie @GalaxyFilly @Genevra @GhostGirl32 @giapet92 @GoldHero101 @GooglieSalmon @hannahbbug3 @heartcrusher1 @HelixDragonSong @HenryTheArcher @HerdOfTurtles @Holographic @Icewinglight @Invaki @Isegard @Jackabug @JennaQuinn @Juniichi @justChimeric @kaylavarnell4736 @Kelpsi @Khaos101 @Kiralia @KissOfDeath @Kitiara @Kitty425 @Kyoki @LadyDorkness @ladylilitu @LadyRiat @Lameforgers @LethalLulu @Leszek @LukasLand @Lyslin @MagicSpyglass @MarquiseCarabas @marshapono @Mature @MediocreToad @MistressHoneypot @Mizs101 @MOMOFSIX @Mondschatten @MoogleSam @Moon314 @mossyaki @MustacheKitten @Myndris @MysticDay @MystriDragon @MythicalCookie @MythNomer @nabal @Neraven @Nialatic @Niernen @Niya @NoodleMaster @Ocearen @OrangeSqed @PaperPony @perifinite @Perytune @Phoenixofwar @pianoboi @pigscanfly @PiperMarigold @PsychoticRomance @punkishlen @Raebaa @RainbowChibee @Ramirez33 @raxyl @roseangel2 @rosevoids @rythec @sabakunogaaraai @Sadrain @SapphyreL @SassyFrass @SenchaDrake @Shaydas @ShinyEntei @Siaur @Skycrest @SmolGhostCat @Snowstar1711 @Somethinggetrekt @soundwaveskids @SSJXemnas @stardustpaper @StormDragon21 @Stormheart208 @Strex @Svae @Tafficat @tassledown @technicaldragon @Teland @Tharn @thefrayna @thewordmurder @Thundercrow @tinavy @titanichope @Tophie @Toxical @Tropickle @TunTunQueen @WaYaWolfie @WhiteRiver @WildFire101 @Wildman8 @XSoldierAntX @ymbryne @zombard
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
Well, I am glad and sad for you that you're ending the raffle -- glad that you've met many of your goals and are privileging self-care by getting out of what had become a drain on you, sad that you haven't met all of your goals and had begun feeling overwhelmed by what was supposed to be something fun.

I might not participate in your next raffle, but then again I might, so please put me on that pinglist. ;3

I have forgotten how your raffle works and whether (and how to figure out whether) I have tickets to pool and how many... a little help?

Thanks for the fake achievement, it's adorable and going in my sig if I can make it work, haha.

Is the survey mentioned in your June 26 post still open? Maybe it's because I'm up past my bedtime, but I couldn't find a link to it in that post. If it's closed due to the raffle ending, a little clarification might be good.

May you meet all your milestones eventually!
Well, I am glad and sad for you that you're ending the raffle -- glad that you've met many of your goals and are privileging self-care by getting out of what had become a drain on you, sad that you haven't met all of your goals and had begun feeling overwhelmed by what was supposed to be something fun.

I might not participate in your next raffle, but then again I might, so please put me on that pinglist. ;3

I have forgotten how your raffle works and whether (and how to figure out whether) I have tickets to pool and how many... a little help?

Thanks for the fake achievement, it's adorable and going in my sig if I can make it work, haha.

Is the survey mentioned in your June 26 post still open? Maybe it's because I'm up past my bedtime, but I couldn't find a link to it in that post. If it's closed due to the raffle ending, a little clarification might be good.

May you meet all your milestones eventually!
...Q2qxxGt.png
@CartelSaide
I'd like my tickets pooled please :)
@CartelSaide
I'd like my tickets pooled please :)
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@CartelSaide pool tikets? how? (please simple x.x my english lvl is low x.x)
@CartelSaide pool tikets? how? (please simple x.x my english lvl is low x.x)
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
@CartelSaide, i switched one of my pools on the sheet, but i'm leaving my outliers in 6, partly because the sheet wont let me change that, and partly because i wouldn't mind a ticket or two in that pool just in case.
@CartelSaide, i switched one of my pools on the sheet, but i'm leaving my outliers in 6, partly because the sheet wont let me change that, and partly because i wouldn't mind a ticket or two in that pool just in case.
bannedbooksbanner.jpguKXoBsx.png
1 2 ... 267 268 269 270 271 ... 286 287