Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Officially Over - Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 237 238 239 240 241 ... 286 287
Boop!
Boop!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@CartelSaide I'm scattered all over the place this month; do I have tickets in the monthly pool?
@CartelSaide I'm scattered all over the place this month; do I have tickets in the monthly pool?
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
Boop^
Boop^
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
bump?
bump?
Boop^
Boop^
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
bump?
bump?
Boop^
Boop^
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
IMPORTANT UPDATE

Hello everyone.

I want to open this update with an apology for my long, drawn out absences, the amount of time that goes by before I get a chance to reply to people, and how prizes are getting drawn late every month. I have been trying hard to be on top of this raffle, and I'm finding that between the busy lifestyle I lead and the massive undertaking that this raffle is, that it is becoming too difficult to keep up with it appropriately. I know I've apologized profusely for months now, and I apologize for how irritating and/or meaningless my apologies have probably become.

So firstly, I wanted to let you know that November's monthly prize is going to carry over to December as well, and that I will draw the winner for this prize as soon as I reasonably can after New Years when I also draw milestone prizes. I can't say for certain as to when this will be, just as soon as I get the opportunity, and until then, all tickets obtained will count towards these prizes. I will make an announcement update post pinging everyone who holds tickets when I start counting them so that you're all aware of when tickets no longer count.

Starting next year with the new milestone prize, I'm going to have to cut back some of the things going on with this raffle in order to keep up with it appropriately. By cut back, I'm referring to monthly prizes, of which will no longer be a thing. I may or may not be replacing them with semi-annual events that I've briefly mentioned in the past called "May Mayhem" and "Neverending November." I wanted to start those events this year, but I just simply could not keep up, unfortunately, and I'm sorry if anyone was excited about this prospect or the prospect of grab bags.

Milestone and Mammoth "raffles" will remain as they have. I will surely post a much more in-depth update about any further changes/cut backs at the end of the year when I draw other prizes.

As usual, thank you for the time, patience, and understanding.

Happy Holidays everybody!

@helixdragonsong @PsychoticRomance @CitrusHeart @thefrayna @kiokohiroshi @InuKimi @SCJemie @AlduinALaMode @sabakunogaaraai @heartcrusher1 @citrussiren @Aquazap222 @Mature @LadyRiat @Cuocu @Ellapinky @XSoldierAntX @Kaolik @CatsAndMaths @Tiger33621 @Tophie
IMPORTANT UPDATE

Hello everyone.

I want to open this update with an apology for my long, drawn out absences, the amount of time that goes by before I get a chance to reply to people, and how prizes are getting drawn late every month. I have been trying hard to be on top of this raffle, and I'm finding that between the busy lifestyle I lead and the massive undertaking that this raffle is, that it is becoming too difficult to keep up with it appropriately. I know I've apologized profusely for months now, and I apologize for how irritating and/or meaningless my apologies have probably become.

So firstly, I wanted to let you know that November's monthly prize is going to carry over to December as well, and that I will draw the winner for this prize as soon as I reasonably can after New Years when I also draw milestone prizes. I can't say for certain as to when this will be, just as soon as I get the opportunity, and until then, all tickets obtained will count towards these prizes. I will make an announcement update post pinging everyone who holds tickets when I start counting them so that you're all aware of when tickets no longer count.

Starting next year with the new milestone prize, I'm going to have to cut back some of the things going on with this raffle in order to keep up with it appropriately. By cut back, I'm referring to monthly prizes, of which will no longer be a thing. I may or may not be replacing them with semi-annual events that I've briefly mentioned in the past called "May Mayhem" and "Neverending November." I wanted to start those events this year, but I just simply could not keep up, unfortunately, and I'm sorry if anyone was excited about this prospect or the prospect of grab bags.

Milestone and Mammoth "raffles" will remain as they have. I will surely post a much more in-depth update about any further changes/cut backs at the end of the year when I draw other prizes.

As usual, thank you for the time, patience, and understanding.

Happy Holidays everybody!

@helixdragonsong @PsychoticRomance @CitrusHeart @thefrayna @kiokohiroshi @InuKimi @SCJemie @AlduinALaMode @sabakunogaaraai @heartcrusher1 @citrussiren @Aquazap222 @Mature @LadyRiat @Cuocu @Ellapinky @XSoldierAntX @Kaolik @CatsAndMaths @Tiger33621 @Tophie
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
@SenchaDrake - You have 25 tickets currently c:
@SenchaDrake - You have 25 tickets currently c:
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
Happy holidays to you too, and I hope you get to have RL calm down a bit! Take care - and RL should always go first before the raffle. <3

Boop!
Happy holidays to you too, and I hope you get to have RL calm down a bit! Take care - and RL should always go first before the raffle. <3

Boop!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
1 2 ... 237 238 239 240 241 ... 286 287