Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Officially Over - Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 236 237 238 239 240 ... 286 287
Hmmmm....do i want to part with any of my riot of rot stuff for tickets....hmmmm...
Hmmmm....do i want to part with any of my riot of rot stuff for tickets....hmmmm...
cauldrontext2.png
Bump
Bump
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Boop^
Boop^
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
[center][quote][size=1][b]GENERAL PING LIST[/b] @helixdragonsong @CitrusHeart @thefrayna @kiokohiroshi @InuKimi @SCJemie @AlduinALaMode @sabakunogaaraai @citrussiren @Aquazap222 @Mature @Cuocu @Ellapinky @XSoldierAntX @Kaolik @CatsAndMaths @Tiger33621 [b]IMPORTANT INFORMATION PING LIST[/b] @Tophie [b]MONTHLY “RAFFLE” PING LIST[/b] @zombard @Rave31 @ChatMarlowe [b]DIDN'T PAY MONTHLY FEE[/b] @Tiger33621 @LadyRiat @Niya @Mizs101[/size] [size=4][i]Anyone pinged within this quote [u]did not[/u] have tickets towards the monthly prize(s), and are simply being pinged to remind you that a new monthly prize has replaced the old one, thus a new monthly "raffle" has begun c: If you would like to add/remove yourself from any pinglists, [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fwk4Lqh0KkXr2g5ERoBbvOZAT-WvVPHffBAwKiHuUPE/edit?usp=sharing]click here[/url].[/i] [u][b]IF YOU DIDN'T PAY THE MONTHLY FEE:[/b][/u] Don't worry! The tickets you bought last month still count towards the Milestone and Mammoth prizes, just not towards the monthly prizes.[/size] [i]I apologize for any accidental double-pings![/i][/quote] [img]http://i.imgur.com/LIlAPNg.png[/img] [size=4]The month has come to a close, and so to has this month's monthly raffle. A new prize has taken it's place, which you can check out now in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19572356]post 4[/url]! [i][u]DON'T FORGET[/u]: Even if you bought/earned tickets last month, you have to buy/earn tickets this month in order to be eligible for this month's monthly prize! The min. fee to be eligible for monthly prizes is a purchase of [u]25 tickets (5kT // 5g)[/u] or more.[/i] Winners were drawn via random.org based on the following data: [i]Green Numbers are lucky numbers according to how many tickets you bought/earned throughout the month. I kept drawing PsychoticRomance over and over, so the blue numbers are the 2nd set of lucky numbers who decided who was winners 2 and 3.[/i] @heartcrusher1 (68 tickets) [color=green][b]1 - 68[/b][/color] [color=light blue][b]1 - 68[/b][/color] @PsychoticRomance (6020 tickets) [color=green][b]69 - 6088[/b][/color] @SenchaDrake (33 tickets) [color=green][b]6089 - 6121[/b][/color] [color=light blue][b]69 - 102[/b][/color] [img]http://i.imgur.com/qjhNeeX.png[/img] [columns][center][url=https://media.giphy.com/media/xUOxf2mzAA7PVipCwM/giphy.gif]Click here to see proof of winners~[/url][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]***[/color] [nextcol][center][size=6][b](1) PsychoticRomance (2) heartcrusher1 (3) SenchaDrake[/b][/size] [size=4]You guys have won one of the following prizes each! Winner 1 please let me know which prize of your options below that you'd like so that I can shoot you a one way CR c: Winner 2, please let me know which prizes you would like in order form most to least so that out of the remaining options I can shoot you a one way CR with your prize. Winner 3, once I've gotten this information from 1 and 2, I'll shoot you a CR with the remaining prize! :D[/center][/columns] [b]Thank you everyone for participating, I hope to see you participate again this month! Have a wonderful rest of your day starchildren! :D[/b][/size] [quote][size=6][b]GHOSTLY GHOUL COSTUME[/b][/size] [skin=21579][item=Ghost Flame Candles][/quote] [quote][size=6][b]DARK KNIGHT COSTUME[/b][/size] [size=2]Because I'm batmaaaan[/size] [item=Tarnished Steel Belt][item=Tarnished Steel Boots][item=Tarnished Steel Gauntlets][item=Tarnished Steel Gorget][item=Tarnished Steel Helmet][item=Tarnished Steel Pauldrons][item=Tarnished Steel Tail Cuffs][/quote] [quote][size=6][b]PURPLE PEOPLE EATER COSTUME[/b][/size] [skin=4460][item=Plum Wooly Coat][item=Plum Wooly Tail][item=Amethyst Roundhorn][/quote]
Quote:
GENERAL PING LIST
@helixdragonsong @CitrusHeart @thefrayna @kiokohiroshi @InuKimi @SCJemie @AlduinALaMode @sabakunogaaraai @citrussiren @Aquazap222 @Mature @Cuocu @Ellapinky @XSoldierAntX @Kaolik @CatsAndMaths @Tiger33621
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PING LIST
@Tophie
MONTHLY “RAFFLE” PING LIST
@zombard @Rave31 @ChatMarlowe
DIDN'T PAY MONTHLY FEE
@Tiger33621 @LadyRiat @Niya @Mizs101

Anyone pinged within this quote did not have tickets towards the monthly prize(s), and are simply being pinged to remind you that a new monthly prize has replaced the old one, thus a new monthly "raffle" has begun c: If you would like to add/remove yourself from any pinglists, click here.
IF YOU DIDN'T PAY THE MONTHLY FEE: Don't worry! The tickets you bought last month still count towards the Milestone and Mammoth prizes, just not towards the monthly prizes.

I apologize for any accidental double-pings!

LIlAPNg.png

The month has come to a close, and so to has this month's monthly raffle. A new prize has taken it's place, which you can check out now in post 4! DON'T FORGET: Even if you bought/earned tickets last month, you have to buy/earn tickets this month in order to be eligible for this month's monthly prize! The min. fee to be eligible for monthly prizes is a purchase of 25 tickets (5kT // 5g) or more.

Winners were drawn via random.org based on the following data:
Green Numbers are lucky numbers according to how many tickets you bought/earned throughout the month.
I kept drawing PsychoticRomance over and over, so the blue numbers are the 2nd set of lucky numbers who decided who was winners 2 and 3.

@heartcrusher1 (68 tickets) 1 - 68 1 - 68
@PsychoticRomance (6020 tickets) 69 - 6088
@SenchaDrake (33 tickets) 6089 - 6121 69 - 102

qjhNeeX.png
(1) PsychoticRomance
(2) heartcrusher1
(3) SenchaDrake

You guys have won one of the following prizes each! Winner 1 please let me know which prize of your options below that you'd like so that I can shoot you a one way CR c: Winner 2, please let me know which prizes you would like in order form most to least so that out of the remaining options I can shoot you a one way CR with your prize. Winner 3, once I've gotten this information from 1 and 2, I'll shoot you a CR with the remaining prize! :D

Thank you everyone for participating, I hope to see you participate again this month! Have a wonderful rest of your day starchildren! :D
Quote:
GHOSTLY GHOUL COSTUME
Ghost Flame Candles
Quote:
DARK KNIGHT COSTUME Because I'm batmaaaan
Tarnished Steel Belt Tarnished Steel Boots Tarnished Steel Gauntlets Tarnished Steel Gorget Tarnished Steel Helmet Tarnished Steel Pauldrons Tarnished Steel Tail Cuffs
Quote:
PURPLE PEOPLE EATER COSTUME
Plum Wooly Coat Plum Wooly Tail Amethyst Roundhorn
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide - Awesome! I'd like Ghostly Ghoul, then Dark Knight please!
@CartelSaide - Awesome! I'd like Ghostly Ghoul, then Dark Knight please!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
Boop^
Boop^
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@cartelsaide - I would like the Ghost light one. Plz. Tanx. <3
@cartelsaide - I would like the Ghost light one. Plz. Tanx. <3
JhlPepc.png
ON8EqWJ.png
kgsJ7PF.png
B25L.pngo522-d01-Psychotic-Romance.pngo522-d02-Psychotic-Romance.pngo522-d03-Psychotic-Romance.pngzkAFsLJ.pngo522-d04-Psychotic-Romance.pngo522-d05-Psychotic-Romance.pngB25R.png
@PsychoticRomance - Sounds great, I'll PM it to you shortly c:

@heartcrusher1 - I'll PM you the Dark Night prize shortly! Thanks for getting me that info so quickly :D

@SenchaDrake - Based on the others' choices, I'll be sending you the Purple People eater prize soon~

Congrats to all 3 of you winners ^w^ Have a wonderful rest of your day everyone~
@PsychoticRomance - Sounds great, I'll PM it to you shortly c:

@heartcrusher1 - I'll PM you the Dark Night prize shortly! Thanks for getting me that info so quickly :D

@SenchaDrake - Based on the others' choices, I'll be sending you the Purple People eater prize soon~

Congrats to all 3 of you winners ^w^ Have a wonderful rest of your day everyone~
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
bump