Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Officially Over - Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 188 189 190 191 192 ... 286 287
@LadyRiat - Hmm, if I have what you're looking for we could ask CS if he could switch it back!
@LadyRiat - Hmm, if I have what you're looking for we could ask CS if he could switch it back!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Bump^
Bump^
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1 PM me and I'll link you to my wishlist, and give you my list of smaller items.
@heartcrusher1 PM me and I'll link you to my wishlist, and give you my list of smaller items.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
bump
bump
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@CartelSaide hey I just bought this derg and it says I can win 25 free tickets if I ping you :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32676493] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326765/32676493_350.png[/img] [/url]
@CartelSaide hey I just bought this derg and it says I can win 25 free tickets if I ping you :D

32676493_350.png
c31cd73353e8e18a174efbb6ef9aa809.gifnature_small.png
[center]Hello @PsychoticRomance :D You signed up for the Scavenger Hunt, so here's your list. You (and/or others) only need to donate [u]one[/u] of each listed item, and I will remove items from this list as I receive them. [quote]If you're someone looking to help out PsychoticRomance complete their list, please remember to mention their username upon PM (preferable) or one-way CR of the listed item(s) you're sending so that I know that's what you're doing. Failure to do so will mean your item will be treated like a regular donation (i.e. no bonus tickets) so definitely don't forget! [b]Please send them to @CartelSaide directly, thank you![/b][/quote] You picked the [b]Wishlist Version[/b], so your list consists entirely of [b]Personal and Prize Wishlist[/b] items. Instructions for how the scavenger hunt works have been added to the 10th post in the Neverending Raffle thread; [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19659715]click here[/url] to read them so you can get started~ I will keep up with your list as items on it get sent my way, so don't fret about keeping up with it yourself! The Scavenger Hunt ends on rollover of [b]June 30th[/b]. Have fun, and thanks so much for taking part! ----- [item=Seeker Orb][item=Seeker Brooch][item=Blood Red Wolf Cape][item=Diaphanous Sylvan Dress][item=Koi's Wing Fans] [item=Aquamarine Flourish Tail Drape][item=Royal Cape][item=1st Anniversary Fish Cake][item=Chartreuse Wooly Coat][item=Breed Change: Bogsneak] [size=4](1) Seeker Orb (2) Seeker Brooch (3) Blood Red Wolf Cape (4) Diaphanous Sylvan Dress (5) Koi's Wing Fans (6) Aquamarine Flourish Tail Drape (7) Royal Cape (8) 1st Anniversary Fish Cake (9) Chartreuse Wooly Coat (10) Breed Change: Bogsneak[/size]
Hello @PsychoticRomance :D You signed up for the Scavenger Hunt, so here's your list. You (and/or others) only need to donate one of each listed item, and I will remove items from this list as I receive them.
Quote:
If you're someone looking to help out PsychoticRomance complete their list, please remember to mention their username upon PM (preferable) or one-way CR of the listed item(s) you're sending so that I know that's what you're doing. Failure to do so will mean your item will be treated like a regular donation (i.e. no bonus tickets) so definitely don't forget! Please send them to @CartelSaide directly, thank you!

You picked the Wishlist Version, so your list consists entirely of Personal and Prize Wishlist items. Instructions for how the scavenger hunt works have been added to the 10th post in the Neverending Raffle thread; click here to read them so you can get started~ I will keep up with your list as items on it get sent my way, so don't fret about keeping up with it yourself!

The Scavenger Hunt ends on rollover of June 30th. Have fun, and thanks so much for taking part!

Seeker Orb Seeker Brooch Blood Red Wolf Cape Diaphanous Sylvan Dress Koi's Wing Fans
Aquamarine Flourish Tail Drape Royal Cape 1st Anniversary Fish Cake Chartreuse Wooly Coat Breed Change: Bogsneak

(1) Seeker Orb
(2) Seeker Brooch
(3) Blood Red Wolf Cape
(4) Diaphanous Sylvan Dress
(5) Koi's Wing Fans
(6) Aquamarine Flourish Tail Drape
(7) Royal Cape
(8) 1st Anniversary Fish Cake
(9) Chartreuse Wooly Coat
(10) Breed Change: Bogsneak
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
[center]Hello @justChimeric :D You signed up for the Scavenger Hunt, so here's your list. You (and/or others) only need to donate [u]one[/u] of each listed item, and I will remove items from this list as I receive them. [quote]If you're someone looking to help out justChimeric complete their list, please remember to mention their username upon PM (preferable) or one-way CR of the listed item(s) you're sending so that I know that's what you're doing. Failure to do so will mean your item will be treated like a regular donation (i.e. no bonus tickets) so definitely don't forget! [b]Please send them to @CartelSaide directly, thank you![/b][/quote] You picked the [b]Easy Version[/b], so your list consists entirely of [b]Food, Material, and/or Trinket[/b] items. Instructions for how the scavenger hunt works have been added to the 10th post in the Neverending Raffle thread; [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19659715]click here[/url] to read them so you can get started~ I will keep up with your list as items on it get sent my way, so don't fret about keeping up with it yourself! The Scavenger Hunt ends on rollover of [b]June 30th[/b]. Have fun, and thanks so much for taking part! ----- [item=Seeker Orb][item=Seeker Brooch][item=Gradish][item=Iron Ore][item=Hourglass] [item=Winter Wolf Pelt][item=Maidens Blush][item=Blue Goo][item=Iron Treasure Chest][item=Platinum Ore] [size=4](1) Seeker Orb (2) Seeker Brooch (3) Gradish (4) Iron Ore (5) Hourglass (6) Crystal Ball (7) Maidens Blush (8) Blue Goo (9) Iron Treasure Chest (10) Platinum Ore[/size]
Hello @justChimeric :D You signed up for the Scavenger Hunt, so here's your list. You (and/or others) only need to donate one of each listed item, and I will remove items from this list as I receive them.
Quote:
If you're someone looking to help out justChimeric complete their list, please remember to mention their username upon PM (preferable) or one-way CR of the listed item(s) you're sending so that I know that's what you're doing. Failure to do so will mean your item will be treated like a regular donation (i.e. no bonus tickets) so definitely don't forget! Please send them to @CartelSaide directly, thank you!

You picked the Easy Version, so your list consists entirely of Food, Material, and/or Trinket items. Instructions for how the scavenger hunt works have been added to the 10th post in the Neverending Raffle thread; click here to read them so you can get started~ I will keep up with your list as items on it get sent my way, so don't fret about keeping up with it yourself!

The Scavenger Hunt ends on rollover of June 30th. Have fun, and thanks so much for taking part!

Seeker Orb Seeker Brooch Gradish Iron Ore Hourglass
Winter Wolf Pelt Maidens Blush Blue Goo Iron Treasure Chest Platinum Ore

(1) Seeker Orb
(2) Seeker Brooch
(3) Gradish
(4) Iron Ore
(5) Hourglass
(6) Crystal Ball
(7) Maidens Blush
(8) Blue Goo
(9) Iron Treasure Chest
(10) Platinum Ore
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
[center]Hello @pigscanfly :D You signed up for the Scavenger Hunt, so here's your list. You (and/or others) only need to donate [u]one[/u] of each listed item, and I will remove items from this list as I receive them. [quote]If you're someone looking to help out pigscanfly complete their list, please remember to mention their username upon PM (preferable) or one-way CR of the listed item(s) you're sending so that I know that's what you're doing. Failure to do so will mean your item will be treated like a regular donation (i.e. no bonus tickets) so definitely don't forget! [b]Please send them to @CartelSaide directly, thank you![/b][/quote] You picked the [b]Easy Version[/b], so your list consists entirely of [b]Food, Material, and/or Trinket[/b] items. Instructions for how the scavenger hunt works have been added to the 10th post in the Neverending Raffle thread; [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19659715]click here[/url] to read them so you can get started~ I will keep up with your list as items on it get sent my way, so don't fret about keeping up with it yourself! The Scavenger Hunt ends on rollover of [b]June 30th[/b]. Have fun, and thanks so much for taking part! ----- [item=Seeker Orb][item=Seeker Brooch][item=Crimson Jadevine][item=White Cabbage Butterfly][item=Copper Muck] [item=Powerful Serthis Poison][item=Unstable Serthis Concoction][item=Charged Sprocket][item=Rusted Treasure Chest][item=Water Runestone] [size=4](1) Seeker Orb (2) Seeker Brooch (3) Crimson Jadevine (4) White Cabbage Butterfly (5) Copper Muck (6) Powerful Serthis Poison (7) Unstable Serthis Concoction (8) Charged Sprocket (9) Rusted Treasure Chest (10) Water Runestone[/size]
Hello @pigscanfly :D You signed up for the Scavenger Hunt, so here's your list. You (and/or others) only need to donate one of each listed item, and I will remove items from this list as I receive them.
Quote:
If you're someone looking to help out pigscanfly complete their list, please remember to mention their username upon PM (preferable) or one-way CR of the listed item(s) you're sending so that I know that's what you're doing. Failure to do so will mean your item will be treated like a regular donation (i.e. no bonus tickets) so definitely don't forget! Please send them to @CartelSaide directly, thank you!

You picked the Easy Version, so your list consists entirely of Food, Material, and/or Trinket items. Instructions for how the scavenger hunt works have been added to the 10th post in the Neverending Raffle thread; click here to read them so you can get started~ I will keep up with your list as items on it get sent my way, so don't fret about keeping up with it yourself!

Seeker Orb Seeker Brooch Crimson Jadevine White Cabbage Butterfly Copper Muck
Powerful Serthis Poison Unstable Serthis Concoction Charged Sprocket Rusted Treasure Chest Water Runestone

(1) Seeker Orb
(2) Seeker Brooch
(3) Crimson Jadevine
(4) White Cabbage Butterfly
(5) Copper Muck
(6) Powerful Serthis Poison
(7) Unstable Serthis Concoction
(8) Charged Sprocket
(9) Rusted Treasure Chest
(10) Water Runestone
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
[center]Hello @LadyRiat :D You signed up for the Scavenger Hunt, so here's your list. You (and/or others) only need to donate [u]one[/u] of each listed item, and I will remove items from this list as I receive them. [quote]If you're someone looking to help out LadyRiat complete their list, please remember to mention their username upon PM (preferable) or one-way CR of the listed item(s) you're sending so that I know that's what you're doing. Failure to do so will mean your item will be treated like a regular donation (i.e. no bonus tickets) so definitely don't forget! [b]Please send them to @CartelSaide directly, thank you![/b][/quote] You picked the [b]Easy Version[/b], so your list consists entirely of [b]Food, Material, and/or Trinket[/b] items. [i]As per your request, the vast majority of these items are things from the coliseum. To keep things fair, not everything is, however.[/i] Instructions for how the scavenger hunt works have been added to the 10th post in the Neverending Raffle thread; [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19659715]click here[/url] to read them so you can get started~ I will keep up with your list as items on it get sent my way, so don't fret about keeping up with it yourself! The Scavenger Hunt ends on rollover of [b]June 30th[/b]. Have fun, and thanks so much for taking part! ----- [size=6][color=green][b]COMPLETE! Great job! :D[/b][/color][/size] [size=4](1) [s]Seeker Orb[/s] (2) [s]Seeker Brooch[/s] (3) [s]Bonebound Chest[/s] (4) [s]Broken Bone Bottle[/s] (5) [s]Winter Wolf Pelt[/s] (6) [s]Amethyst Striker[/s] (7) [s]Red Goo[/s] (8) [s]Green Goo[/s] (9) [s]Noxious Caterpillar[/s] (10) [s]Coarse Alchemical Reduction[/s][/size]
Hello @LadyRiat :D You signed up for the Scavenger Hunt, so here's your list. You (and/or others) only need to donate one of each listed item, and I will remove items from this list as I receive them.
Quote:
If you're someone looking to help out LadyRiat complete their list, please remember to mention their username upon PM (preferable) or one-way CR of the listed item(s) you're sending so that I know that's what you're doing. Failure to do so will mean your item will be treated like a regular donation (i.e. no bonus tickets) so definitely don't forget! Please send them to @CartelSaide directly, thank you!

You picked the Easy Version, so your list consists entirely of Food, Material, and/or Trinket items. As per your request, the vast majority of these items are things from the coliseum. To keep things fair, not everything is, however. Instructions for how the scavenger hunt works have been added to the 10th post in the Neverending Raffle thread; click here to read them so you can get started~ I will keep up with your list as items on it get sent my way, so don't fret about keeping up with it yourself!

COMPLETE!
Great job! :D

(1) Seeker Orb
(2) Seeker Brooch
(3) Bonebound Chest
(4) Broken Bone Bottle
(5) Winter Wolf Pelt
(6) Amethyst Striker
(7) Red Goo
(8) Green Goo
(9) Noxious Caterpillar
(10) Coarse Alchemical Reduction