Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Officially Over - Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 187 188 189 190 191 ... 286 287
@CartelSaide

Ok 1st of all roode
2nd of all love you
3rd I DID TOO READ IT
@CartelSaide

Ok 1st of all roode
2nd of all love you
3rd I DID TOO READ IT
JhlPepc.png
ON8EqWJ.png
kgsJ7PF.png
B25L.pngo522-d01-Psychotic-Romance.pngo522-d02-Psychotic-Romance.pngo522-d03-Psychotic-Romance.pngzkAFsLJ.pngo522-d04-Psychotic-Romance.pngo522-d05-Psychotic-Romance.pngB25R.png
@PsychoticRomance - Only because you took it as a challenge after I said you wouldn't XD I'll finally draw the winner now, and then I'll figure out your and everyone else's scavenger hunt stuff~ Thanks for reading it c:
@PsychoticRomance - Only because you took it as a challenge after I said you wouldn't XD I'll finally draw the winner now, and then I'll figure out your and everyone else's scavenger hunt stuff~ Thanks for reading it c:
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
@cartelsaide Yeah yeah yeah... [center][img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/korkarea/Flight%20Rising/Hatchery%20-%20Banners%20and%20Decor/PsychoticRomance%20Bump_zpsjipkbtxk.png[/img][/center]
@cartelsaide

Yeah yeah yeah...
PsychoticRomance%20Bump_zpsjipkbtxk.png
JhlPepc.png
ON8EqWJ.png
kgsJ7PF.png
B25L.pngo522-d01-Psychotic-Romance.pngo522-d02-Psychotic-Romance.pngo522-d03-Psychotic-Romance.pngzkAFsLJ.pngo522-d04-Psychotic-Romance.pngo522-d05-Psychotic-Romance.pngB25R.png
@LadyRiat - Nope! At least, if I sort of kind of make a profit, then I can trade.

@CartelSaide - *facepalm* Well I totally didn't just assume it's summer time. Yes, please, do change my item! Vistas are so expensive, whyyy
@LadyRiat - Nope! At least, if I sort of kind of make a profit, then I can trade.

@CartelSaide - *facepalm* Well I totally didn't just assume it's summer time. Yes, please, do change my item! Vistas are so expensive, whyyy
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1 - Lolz I'm very sorry; I changed your new item on your list to a Poison Gene. I hope this is easier for you to obtain ^w^ [item=Primary Gene: Poison]
@heartcrusher1 - Lolz I'm very sorry; I changed your new item on your list to a Poison Gene. I hope this is easier for you to obtain ^w^

Primary Gene: Poison
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
[center][quote][size=1][b]GENERAL PING LIST[/b] @helixdragonsong @CitrusHeart @thefrayna @Eventyde @kiokohiroshi @InuKimi @keraunic @SCJemie @AlduinALaMode @sabakunogaaraai @citrussiren @Aquazap222 @Mature @Cuocu @Ellapinky @XSoldierAntX @Kaolik [b]MONTHLY “RAFFLE” PING LIST[/b] @zombard[/size] [size=4][i]Anyone pinged within this quote [u]did not[/u] have tickets towards the monthly prize(s), and are simply being pinged to remind you that a new monthly prize has replaced the old one, thus a new monthly "raffle" has begun c:[/i][/size] [i]I apologize in advance for any accidental double-pings![/i][/quote] [img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/korkarea/Flight%20Rising/Monthly%20Winner_zps0pab5jco.png[/img] [size=4]The month has come to a close, and so to has this month's monthly raffle. A new prize has taken it's place, which you can check out now in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19572356]post 4[/url]! [i][u]DON'T FORGET[/u]: Even if you bought/earned tickets last month, you have to buy/earn tickets this month in order to be eligible for this month's monthly prize![/i] Winners were drawn via random.org based on the following data: [i]Green Numbers are lucky numbers according to how many tickets you bought/earned throughout the month.[/i] @Artgeekallday (6006 tickets) [color=green][b]1 - 6006[/b][/color] @heartcrusher1 (1370 tickets) [color=green][b]6007 - 7376[/b][/color] @Holographic (806 tickets) [color=green][b]7377 - 8182[/b][/color] @justChimeric (208 tickets) [color=green][b]8183 - 8390[/b][/color] @Kitiara (26 tickets) [color=green][b]8391 - 8416[/b][/color] @LadyRiat (611 tickets) [color=green][b]8417 - 9027[/b][/color] @Moon314 (25 tickets) [color=green][b]9028 - 9052[/b][/color] @pigscanfly (28 tickets) [color=green][b]9053 - 9080[/b][/color] @PsychoticRomance (6436 tickets) [color=green][b]9081 - 15516[/b][/color] @SenchaDrake (316 tickets) [color=green][b]15517 - 15832[/b][/color] @soundwaveskids (25 tickets) [color=green][b]15833 - 15857[/b][/color] @Tafficat (171 tickets) [color=green][b]15858 - 16028[/b][/color] [size=5]And the winner is... *drumroll*[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/TTkgvGZ.png[/img] [size=6][b]LadyRiat![/b][/size] [size=4]Congratulations! *confetti* You have won the following prize! If you haven't yet received your prize in a one-way CR, contact me so that I know to send it your way! :D [b]Thank you everyone for participating, I hope to see you participate again this month! Have a wonderful rest of your day starchildren! :D[/b][/size] [quote][size=6][b]Easter Egg Hunting[/b][/size] [item=Unhatched Earth Egg] [item=Extinguished Jackalope] [item=Spring's Breath][item=Daisy Corsage][item=Daisy Lei] [item=Pretty Pink Neck Bow][item=Pretty Buttercup Arm Bow][item=Pretty Aqua Tail Bow][/quote]
Quote:
GENERAL PING LIST
@helixdragonsong @CitrusHeart @thefrayna @Eventyde @kiokohiroshi @InuKimi @keraunic @SCJemie @AlduinALaMode @sabakunogaaraai @citrussiren @Aquazap222 @Mature @Cuocu @Ellapinky @XSoldierAntX @Kaolik
MONTHLY “RAFFLE” PING LIST
@zombard

Anyone pinged within this quote did not have tickets towards the monthly prize(s), and are simply being pinged to remind you that a new monthly prize has replaced the old one, thus a new monthly "raffle" has begun c:
I apologize in advance for any accidental double-pings!

Monthly%20Winner_zps0pab5jco.png

The month has come to a close, and so to has this month's monthly raffle. A new prize has taken it's place, which you can check out now in post 4! DON'T FORGET: Even if you bought/earned tickets last month, you have to buy/earn tickets this month in order to be eligible for this month's monthly prize!

Winners were drawn via random.org based on the following data:
Green Numbers are lucky numbers according to how many tickets you bought/earned throughout the month.

@Artgeekallday (6006 tickets) 1 - 6006
@heartcrusher1 (1370 tickets) 6007 - 7376
@Holographic (806 tickets) 7377 - 8182
@justChimeric (208 tickets) 8183 - 8390
@Kitiara (26 tickets) 8391 - 8416
@LadyRiat (611 tickets) 8417 - 9027
@Moon314 (25 tickets) 9028 - 9052
@pigscanfly (28 tickets) 9053 - 9080
@PsychoticRomance (6436 tickets) 9081 - 15516
@SenchaDrake (316 tickets) 15517 - 15832
@soundwaveskids (25 tickets) 15833 - 15857
@Tafficat (171 tickets) 15858 - 16028

And the winner is... *drumroll*
TTkgvGZ.png
LadyRiat!
Congratulations! *confetti* You have won the following prize! If you haven't yet received your prize in a one-way CR, contact me so that I know to send it your way! :D

Thank you everyone for participating, I hope to see you participate again this month! Have a wonderful rest of your day starchildren! :D

Quote:
Easter Egg Hunting

Unhatched Earth Egg
Extinguished Jackalope
Spring's Breath Daisy Corsage Daisy Lei
Pretty Pink Neck Bow Pretty Buttercup Arm Bow Pretty Aqua Tail Bow
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide Hello! I really hope I'm doing this correctly! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32241800] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/322419/32241800_350.png[/img] [/url] ^This beauty earned me 25 tickets! (Thank you so much!!) And I'd like to purchase some! I will send a PM with 10kt for 50 tickets, I believe! I also wish to send [item=seeker brooch]x4 and [item=Seeker Orb]x9 which I think is 26 tickets! So total, I should have 101 tickets! Which I would like to put towards Milestone pool 4 (the scarves), and Mammoth pool 11 (the bears!). I hope that addressed everything well! Thanks a ton, and let me know if I need to fix anything!
@CartelSaide

Hello! I really hope I'm doing this correctly!

32241800_350.png

^This beauty earned me 25 tickets! (Thank you so much!!)

And I'd like to purchase some! I will send a PM with 10kt for 50 tickets, I believe!

I also wish to send Seeker Brooch x4 and Seeker Orb x9 which I think is 26 tickets!

So total, I should have 101 tickets! Which I would like to put towards Milestone pool 4 (the scarves), and Mammoth pool 11 (the bears!).

I hope that addressed everything well! Thanks a ton, and let me know if I need to fix anything!
leLJrpL.png
@CartelSaide - Poison would be good! I'm due to buy a few anyways (one of the clauses of my oath is pre-planned spending is a-okay) so one more couldn't hurt!
@CartelSaide - Poison would be good! I'm due to buy a few anyways (one of the clauses of my oath is pre-planned spending is a-okay) so one more couldn't hurt!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1 Well I was gonna offer to trade mine but it looks like you don't need it anymore.
@heartcrusher1 Well I was gonna offer to trade mine but it looks like you don't need it anymore.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
Bump
Bump
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
1 2 ... 187 188 189 190 191 ... 286 287