Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Officially Over - Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 286 287
Bump
Bump
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
Bump^
Bump^
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Bump
Bump

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
Boop^
Boop^
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
Bump
Bump

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
Boop^
Boop^
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
Boop^
Boop^
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@XSoldierAntX - So sorry I took a few days to get back to you! I've just been crazy busy this week. I'll get your scavenger hunt list to you in the next ping, which will be shortly. As for your gem request, no worries! I don't do gem items for anyone, just to keep things fair~

For the surveys, that's a pretty good idea! I think I'll include that in my next main survey update, as well as a list of who all has taken it so that people aren't struggling to remember if they took it or not lolz
@XSoldierAntX - So sorry I took a few days to get back to you! I've just been crazy busy this week. I'll get your scavenger hunt list to you in the next ping, which will be shortly. As for your gem request, no worries! I don't do gem items for anyone, just to keep things fair~

For the surveys, that's a pretty good idea! I think I'll include that in my next main survey update, as well as a list of who all has taken it so that people aren't struggling to remember if they took it or not lolz
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
[center]Hello @XSoldierAntX :D You signed up for the Scavenger Hunt, so here's your list. You (and/or others) only need to donate [u]one[/u] of each listed item, and I will remove items from this list as I receive them. [quote]If you're someone looking to help out XSoldierAntX complete their list, please remember to mention their username upon PM (preferable) or one-way CR of the listed item(s) you're sending so that I know that's what you're doing. Failure to do so will mean your item will be treated like a regular donation (i.e. no bonus tickets) so definitely don't forget! [b]Please send them to @CartelSaide directly, thank you![/b][/quote] You picked the [b]Half and Half Version[/b], so your list consists half of [b]Wishlist (personal and prize)[/b] and half of [b]Food, Material, and/or Trinket[/b] items. Instructions for how the scavenger hunt works have been added to the 10th post in the Neverending Raffle thread; [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19659715]click here[/url] to read them so you can get started~ I will keep up with your list as items on it get sent my way, so don't fret about keeping up with it yourself! The Scavenger Hunt ends on rollover of [b]May 31st[/b]. Have fun, and thanks so much for taking part! ----- [item=Seeker Orb][item=Seeker Brooch][item=Gradish][item=Bonebound Chest][item=Copper Muck] [item=Ruthless Headdress][item=Aquamarine Flourish Belt][item=Navy Aviator Boots][item=Sky Blue Arm Silks][item=Primary Gene: Vipera] [size=4](1) Seeker Orb (2) Seeker Brooch (3) Gradish (4) Bonebound Chest (5) Copper Muck (6) Ruthless Headdress (7) Aquamarine Flourish Belt (8) Navy Aviator Boots (9) Sky Blue Arm Silks (10) Primary Gene: Vipera[/size] [/quote]
Hello @XSoldierAntX :D You signed up for the Scavenger Hunt, so here's your list. You (and/or others) only need to donate one of each listed item, and I will remove items from this list as I receive them.
Quote:
If you're someone looking to help out XSoldierAntX complete their list, please remember to mention their username upon PM (preferable) or one-way CR of the listed item(s) you're sending so that I know that's what you're doing. Failure to do so will mean your item will be treated like a regular donation (i.e. no bonus tickets) so definitely don't forget! Please send them to @CartelSaide directly, thank you!

You picked the Half and Half Version, so your list consists half of Wishlist (personal and prize) and half of Food, Material, and/or Trinket items. Instructions for how the scavenger hunt works have been added to the 10th post in the Neverending Raffle thread; click here to read them so you can get started~ I will keep up with your list as items on it get sent my way, so don't fret about keeping up with it yourself!

The Scavenger Hunt ends on rollover of May 31st. Have fun, and thanks so much for taking part!

Seeker Orb Seeker Brooch Gradish Bonebound Chest Copper Muck
Ruthless Headdress Aquamarine Flourish Belt Navy Aviator Boots Sky Blue Arm Silks Primary Gene: Vipera

(1) Seeker Orb
(2) Seeker Brooch
(3) Gradish
(4) Bonebound Chest
(5) Copper Muck
(6) Ruthless Headdress
(7) Aquamarine Flourish Belt
(8) Navy Aviator Boots
(9) Sky Blue Arm Silks
(10) Primary Gene: Vipera

[/quote]
aBcTdao.png