Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Officially Over - Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 286 287
Bump
Bump
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@Cartelsaide It looks like you accidentally placed alloy in your "liked tertiaries" question instead of your "disliked secondaries".

Additionally, you need an "I'm picky about nest dragon prizes" option for the last question on page 2.

Also, answering the question in the games section:

What holiday(s) do you celebrate during this time of year? Now describe your favorite holiday tradition to me, be it something unique to you and your family/friends or as simple and common as decorating the tree.

I celebrate Christmas myself. Our holiday tradition really only consists of getting up on christmas morning, opening presents in our jammies, and sometimes making a breakfast out of the goodies we've gotten as gifts. This year we're doing a waffle bar, though. And of course, I always love decorating the tree. We all take turns decorating the tree so that we don't fight and we have a pretty, coordinated tree every year.
@Cartelsaide It looks like you accidentally placed alloy in your "liked tertiaries" question instead of your "disliked secondaries".

Additionally, you need an "I'm picky about nest dragon prizes" option for the last question on page 2.

Also, answering the question in the games section:

What holiday(s) do you celebrate during this time of year? Now describe your favorite holiday tradition to me, be it something unique to you and your family/friends or as simple and common as decorating the tree.

I celebrate Christmas myself. Our holiday tradition really only consists of getting up on christmas morning, opening presents in our jammies, and sometimes making a breakfast out of the goodies we've gotten as gifts. This year we're doing a waffle bar, though. And of course, I always love decorating the tree. We all take turns decorating the tree so that we don't fight and we have a pretty, coordinated tree every year.

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
Bump
Bump
xpF3T3u.png
Bump
Bump
xpF3T3u.png
Bump
Bump
xpF3T3u.png
@LadyRiat - Thanks for letting me know! I'll get right on fixing that c: And that waffle bar sounds fun! Merry Christmas c:

@heartcrusher1 - That sounds great! I love gift exchanges, just the whole concept of you don't know what you're going to get (even if you already know what's in what bag/wrapping paper/etc.) until you get it lolz I'm not Christian either, but we still celebrate Christmas because it's fun~ Merry Christmas!
P.S. I know it's been a long time coming, but I finally added you as an affiliate XD I'm so very sorry that I spaced and haven't added you for this long! D:

@AlduinALaMode - Awww thank you so much for all of your well wishes, it's very much appreciated! :D And I am happy to take any and all of those items in exchange for tickets - it's just whatever you're willing to send, all of it helps me c:
@LadyRiat - Thanks for letting me know! I'll get right on fixing that c: And that waffle bar sounds fun! Merry Christmas c:

@heartcrusher1 - That sounds great! I love gift exchanges, just the whole concept of you don't know what you're going to get (even if you already know what's in what bag/wrapping paper/etc.) until you get it lolz I'm not Christian either, but we still celebrate Christmas because it's fun~ Merry Christmas!
P.S. I know it's been a long time coming, but I finally added you as an affiliate XD I'm so very sorry that I spaced and haven't added you for this long! D:

@AlduinALaMode - Awww thank you so much for all of your well wishes, it's very much appreciated! :D And I am happy to take any and all of those items in exchange for tickets - it's just whatever you're willing to send, all of it helps me c:
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
[center][b]Quick Note:[/b] Unfortunately I am on my girlfriend's work computer at the time, and for whatever reason there is not a program that allows me to grab a screenshot and crop it the way I'm used to doing on my computer. So I've temporarily posted [url=http://cartelsbukkitlist.tumblr.com/post/153997734656/screenshot-will-delete-latereventually]the screenshot on my tumblr here[/url] for anyone who likes having that proof to double check, and I will fix it at a later time so that it's the regular format later. Sorry about that! [img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/korkarea/Flight%20Rising/Winner%20Banner_zpsne1fumv2.png[/img] [size=4]The month has come to a close, and so to has this month's monthly raffle. A new prize has taken it's place, which you can check out now in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19571594]post 3[/url]! [i][u]DON'T FORGET[/u]: Even if you bought tickets last month, you have to buy tickets this month in order to be eligible for this month's monthly prize![/i] Winners were drawn via random.org based on the following data: [i]Green Numbers are lucky numbers according to how many tickets you bought/earned throughout the month.[/i] @AetherDragon (175 tickets) [color=green][b]1 - 175[/b][/color] @Ailyria (42 tickets) [color=green][b]176 - 217[/b][/color] @Aquazap222 (186 tickets) [color=green][b]218 - 403[/b][/color] @Dovesplash (138 tickets) [color=green][b]404 - 541[/b][/color] @Evolution2 (1016 tickets) [color=green][b]542 - 1557[/b][/color] @heartcrusher1 (2 tickets) [color=green][b]1558 - 1559[/b][/color] @kaylavarnell4736 (1 ticket) [color=green][b]1560[/b][/color] @LadyRiat (18 tickets) [color=green][b]1561 - 1578[/b][/color] @MOMOFSIX (26 tickets) [color=green][b]1579 - 1604[/b][/color] @Ocearen (8 tickets) [color=green][b]1605 - 1612[/b][/color] @Phoenixofwar (110 tickets) [color=green][b]1613 - 1722[/b][/color] @PsychoticRomance (1048 tickets) [color=green][b]1723 - 2770[/b][/color] @raxyl (1 ticket) [color=green][b]2771[/b][/color] @Tharn (25 tickets) [color=green][b]2772 - 2796[/b][/color] @tinavy (5 tickets) [color=green][b]2797 - 2801[/b][/color] [i]@SenchaDrake - You won 2 monthly prizes in a row, so you were ineligible for November's monthly prize, sorry! You are now eligible again though :D[/i] [size=5]And the winner is... *drumroll*[/size] [size=6][b]1666 - Phoenixofwar[/b][/size] [size=4]Congratulations! *confetti* You guy have won the following prize! :D If you haven't yet received your prize in a one-way CR, contact me so that I know to send it your way! [b]Thank you everyone for participating, I hope to see you participate again this month! Have a wonderful rest of your day starchildren! :D[/b][/size] [quote][size=6][b]AUTUMN'S FRIENDS[/b][/size] [size=4]A bunch of autumn-colored familiars~[/size] [item=Scarlet Flycatcher][item=Blooming Strangler][item=GoldThroated Sparrow][item=Sickle Kamaitachi][item=Brilliant Psywurm][item=Shellion][item=Bumble][item=Charcoal Sprangyroo][item=Relic Eel][item=Venomous Toridae][item=Proto Manticore][item=Amber Gulper][item=Wendigo][item=Goldenplains Poodle Mith][item=Lux Spectre][/quote]
Quick Note: Unfortunately I am on my girlfriend's work computer at the time, and for whatever reason there is not a program that allows me to grab a screenshot and crop it the way I'm used to doing on my computer. So I've temporarily posted the screenshot on my tumblr here for anyone who likes having that proof to double check, and I will fix it at a later time so that it's the regular format later. Sorry about that!

Winner%20Banner_zpsne1fumv2.png

The month has come to a close, and so to has this month's monthly raffle. A new prize has taken it's place, which you can check out now in post 3! DON'T FORGET: Even if you bought tickets last month, you have to buy tickets this month in order to be eligible for this month's monthly prize!

Winners were drawn via random.org based on the following data:
Green Numbers are lucky numbers according to how many tickets you bought/earned throughout the month.

@AetherDragon (175 tickets) 1 - 175
@Ailyria (42 tickets) 176 - 217
@Aquazap222 (186 tickets) 218 - 403
@Dovesplash (138 tickets) 404 - 541
@Evolution2 (1016 tickets) 542 - 1557
@heartcrusher1 (2 tickets) 1558 - 1559
@kaylavarnell4736 (1 ticket) 1560
@LadyRiat (18 tickets) 1561 - 1578
@MOMOFSIX (26 tickets) 1579 - 1604
@Ocearen (8 tickets) 1605 - 1612
@Phoenixofwar (110 tickets) 1613 - 1722
@PsychoticRomance (1048 tickets) 1723 - 2770
@raxyl (1 ticket) 2771
@Tharn (25 tickets) 2772 - 2796
@tinavy (5 tickets) 2797 - 2801
@SenchaDrake - You won 2 monthly prizes in a row, so you were ineligible for November's monthly prize, sorry! You are now eligible again though :D

And the winner is... *drumroll*

1666 - Phoenixofwar
Congratulations! *confetti* You guy have won the following prize! :D If you haven't yet received your prize in a one-way CR, contact me so that I know to send it your way!

Thank you everyone for participating, I hope to see you participate again this month! Have a wonderful rest of your day starchildren! :D

Quote:
AUTUMN'S FRIENDS
A bunch of autumn-colored familiars~

Scarlet Flycatcher Blooming Strangler Sickle Kamaitachi Brilliant Psywurm Shellion Bumble Charcoal Sprangyroo Relic Eel Venomous Toridae Proto Manticore Amber Gulper Goldenplains Poodle Mith Lux Spectre
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide Merry Christmas to you, too ^^ Or whatever you celebrate!
@CartelSaide Merry Christmas to you, too ^^ Or whatever you celebrate!

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
Bump
Bump
xpF3T3u.png
Bump
Bump
xpF3T3u.png
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 286 287