Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Officially Over - Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 286 287
Bump.
Bump.
xpF3T3u.png
Bump
Bump
*B.R Hatchery*

Wishlist: By Item

Wishlist: By Dragon
To Find a Dragon-ers: Please ping even if you aren't interested! :)
[center][size=1]@helixdragonsong @PsychoticRomance @CitrusHeart @thefrayna @Eventyde @kiokohiroshi @InuKimi @keraunic @SCJemie @AlduinALaMode @sabakunogaaraai @heartcrusher1 @citrussiren @Aquazap222 @Mature @MarquiseCarabas @LadyRiat @kaylavarnell4736 @Tophie[/size] [size=4][i]If you would ever like to remove yourself from the ping list, or simply adjust what it is specifically that you get pinged for, [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fwk4Lqh0KkXr2g5ERoBbvOZAT-WvVPHffBAwKiHuUPE/edit?usp=sharing]click here[/url] to edit the ping list google document or ping/PM me and let me know how you would like it adjusted.[/i][/size] [size=5][b]Miss the last update?[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788/103#post_22704550]Click here[/url] to read it now![/size] [img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/korkarea/Flight%20Rising/Hatchery%20-%20Banners%20and%20Decor/Updates%20Banner_zpsu16o2o3m.png[/img] [size=5]Hello everyone! Hope your Starfall celebration has been going well c: I've got a few exciting updates to share with ya'll :D Quick FYI; to those bumping my thread, I will get you your tickets for those bumps at the end of the month shortly before announcing winners c:[/size] [img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/korkarea/Flight%20Rising/Neverending%20Raffle%202/Divider_zpsqairjhwu.png[/img] [size=5][b]TICKETS[/b][/size] (1) [b]Holiday Currency (HC) for Tickets Update![/b] Now you can trade in [i]last[/i] month's HC for more tickets than usual! Here, just see the update quoted below c: [quote][item=Glowing Ember][item=Magical Shard][item=All-Seeing Shroom] [size=4]Holiday Currency (HC) is worth [u]10 tickets[/u]. The month before a holiday as well as during the holiday itself, the HC that will be used/is in use is worth [u]30 tickets[/u]. Holiday Currency that was used last month or will be used for next month's holiday is worth [u]20 tickets[/u]. The above featured HC are always in order of last month, this month, and next month's HC respectively. [i]Strange Chests are worth different amounts, and will be figured out during the next NotN[/i].[/quote] (2) [b]Temporary increase in value for Food Points (FP) for tickets![/b] I'm running very low on meat and have literally 0 insects, so I've decided to temporarily increase the value of FP for tickets in hopes of remedying this issue. This deal won't last, though, so get it while you can! The deal is as follows:[/center] [quote][size=5][color=green][b]| TEMPORARY DEAL on Food Points (FP)![/b][/color][/size] [indent][color=green][size=4]My faes are starving due to an insect famine, and my meat stores are threatening to hit zero as well. So until [u]December 31st, 2016[/u] I have temporarily increased my rates on Food. I'm now accepting them at the following rates: - [b]Insects & Meat[/b] are worth [u]1 ticket per FP[/u] - [b]Seafood & Plants[/b] are 50% off, i.e. [u]5 FP per ticket[/u].[/color][/size][/indent][/quote] [center](3) The following quote has been added to the purchasing tickets section of [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19568527]post 2[/url]: [quote][size=4][b][color=green]I highly recommend purchasing tickets[/color] over or in addition to earning them whenever possible because it...[/b] ...makes you eligible for the Seeker and Lottery prizes! ...builds up the Lottery prize so it's worth a lot more! ...helps me afford better prizes! ...unlocks unlockable Milestone prizes! ...and helps me achieve my goals faster, which gets you your prizes sooner! :D[/size][/quote] (4) [b]A method of earning free tickets has been [u]removed[/u].[/b] I used to have a "buy 100 get 10 free" deal, but barely anyone was earning tickets this way and it's a bit difficult to keep track of, so unless I get requested to do otherwise, this method is no longer available. (5) [b]Bogsneak Eggs have [u]decreased[/u] in value from 800 to [u]600 tickets[/u].[/b] (6) [b]Ambush Battle Stones have [u]decreased[/u] in value from 50 to [u]25 tickets[/u].[/b] [size=5][b]THE SEEKER PRIZE HAS BEEN SPLIT[/b][/size] In the Mammoth Prizes post ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19576697]post 6[/url]) there's a prize of all the seeker orbs and brooches that I obtain during the course of this raffle's lifetime. Originally it was going to go to the single person who purchases the most tickets from me, but I've decided it'd be better to split the prize so that it can go to two people instead of just one - yay! The way it's been updated is the person who has purchased the most tickets using treasure will receive all of the Seeker Orbs and the person who purchases the most tickets using gems will receive all of the Seeker Brooches! Here's who currently is in the running for this dual prize: [columns][center][item=Seeker Brooch][user=PsychoticRomance] [b]PsychoticRomance with 550 tickets [u]purchased with gems[/u]![/b] (Currently have [b]1,964[/b] Brooches = [b]90,344 T[/b] in hoard-sell value!) [nextcol][color=transparent]*[/color] [nextcol][center][user=Lyslin][item=Seeker Orb] [b]@Lyslin with 7,700 tickets [u]purchased with treasure[/u]![/b] (Currently have [b]1,812[/b] Orbs = [b]54,360 T[/b] in hoard-sell value!)[/columns] [size=4][b]Thank you both so much![/b][/size] Due to this change, I now am keeping track of treasure bought and gem bought tickets separately ([url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Cc17j8nWStZ_JC8dhs0duUM6O5o2rYxSx1OfJOmZHmc/edit?usp=sharing]click here[/url] to see the tickets spreadsheet; also found in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19658418]post 8[/url]). Since I don't have a history of this prior to June 8th 2016, all ticket purchases before then are being counted as treasure tickets. If you have proof (ex. a screenshot of a PM you sent to me including gems) of a ticket purchase made with gems and would like me to transfer your treasure tickets to gem tickets, let me know and I will do so according to the value of tickets at this time (which was 1000 T // 1g = 1 ticket). [img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/korkarea/Lottery_zpsas1ity9d.png[/img] As a little added incentive to purchase tickets, I've included yet another wonderful prize to the Neverending Mammoth prize post ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19576697]post 6[/url]): A Lottery! Much like the Seeker prize, this prize is also split into 2 parts - treasure and gems - and is only available to those who [u]purchase[/u] tickets as opposed to earning them. If you buy tickets with treasure, you are eligible for the treasure lottery and if you buy tickets with gems, you're eligible for the gem lottery. I've gone ahead kickstarted the lottery with a personal donation of 100kT and 100g, but to make it worth even more, I'm going to need your help~ From now on, with every ticket purchase or donation sold, some of the treasure/gems made will go toward the lottery pots. So basically, the more tickets you buy, the bigger the pot gets AND the more likely you are to win :D [size=5][b]PRIZE UPDATES[/b][/size] (1) [b]Mammoth Prize Pool 7: Crowning Achievement has been updated![/b] It now includes the Frigid Crown~ Big thanks to @AetherSeer for your donation! [size=5][b]MISC. UPDATES[/b][/size] (1) [b]A new rule has been added![/b] The new rule is as stated in the quote below. My hope is that this will help decrease the levels of confusion people have when it comes to pooling tickets, since it's where the most confusion lies. You can still tell me where you'd like your tickets pooled ahead of time if you'd just prefer to do so, but this rule is in place just to make life easier on both of us should you choose to hold off~ [quote]8. [b]I do not require information on where you need to pool your tickets until 24 hours before those particular prizes are drawn.[/b] A month prior to drawing Milestone/Mammoth prizes, I will mass-ping all ticket holders to allow them a chance to pool their tickets and/or to adjust where their tickets are pooled. I will mass-ping all ticket holders again at the 1 week mark, and those who have not informed me at all will be pinged a 3rd and final time at the 24 hour mark for their last chance. [b]If you don't tell me where to pool your tickets in time, I'll simply pool them as evenly as possible among all the prize pools.[/b] If you don't have enough tickets or if you have leftovers, tickets will be pooled starting at pool 1 and going down the line until you run out.[/quote] (2) [b]Minor format changes[/b] have taken place on the front page of the thread, the most obvious ones being the addition of green text here and there to add a pop of color and hopefully break up the monotony of all those words a little bit~ (3) [b]My list of milestone has been removed from the thread and been condensed into a link to a google doc, where they are now listed.[/b] This has helped to shorten an otherwise massive thread a little bit. I plan to continue to do things such as this slowly over time to help make the thread a little bit less intimidating c: Feel free to make suggestions on the types of things I can do! [img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/korkarea/Flight%20Rising/Games%20for%20Free%20Tickets_zps7ry15tf8.png[/img] [size=4]Don't forget about the current game! It time limit has been extended so that if you haven't answered all the questions, you now have more time to find all the answers and get your [u]500 total free tickets![/u] :D Check out [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19659715]the last post on the first page[/url] to see the new game for free tickets~[/size] [size=4][b][u]CURRENT GAME:[/u][/b] ABC Questionnaire [b][u]END DATE:[/u][/b] [s]September 30th[/s] EXTENDED TO: October 20th![/size] [img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/korkarea/Flight%20Rising/Neverending%20Raffle%202/Divider_zpsqairjhwu.png[/img] [center][size=6][b]CURRENT MILESTONE PROGRESS[/b][/size] [size=4][b]I need to make a grand total of...[/b][/size] [size=6]1.425m[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] & 6k[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img][/size] [size=4]To get the rest of the genes I need and therefore complete this milestone goal.[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=34951&tab=dragon&did=23945895][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/239459/23945895.png[/img][/url] [size=2][b]Khamsin[/b] has gone from [u]Basic to Skink & Spinner[/u], and only needs 2 more genes (Pearlcatcher & Contour) to complete him~[/size] [size=4][i]To know in real time how close I am to completing my current milestone goal (and thus drawing the current milestone prizes), as well as to find a wishlist of all the current-milestone-specific wishlist items you can get [u]100 free bonus tickets[/u] for, you can always check the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1873486]Current Milestone Goal Dragon Share Thread[/url] that I have made specifically for this purpose.[/i][/size] [size=5]Thanks for taking the time to read all of this! Have a wonderful rest of your day :D[/size]
@helixdragonsong @PsychoticRomance @CitrusHeart @thefrayna @Eventyde @kiokohiroshi @InuKimi @keraunic @SCJemie @AlduinALaMode @sabakunogaaraai @heartcrusher1 @citrussiren @Aquazap222 @Mature @MarquiseCarabas @LadyRiat @kaylavarnell4736 @Tophie

If you would ever like to remove yourself from the ping list, or simply adjust what it is specifically that you get pinged for, click here to edit the ping list google document or ping/PM me and let me know how you would like it adjusted.

Miss the last update? Click here to read it now!

Updates%20Banner_zpsu16o2o3m.png

Hello everyone! Hope your Starfall celebration has been going well c: I've got a few exciting updates to share with ya'll :D Quick FYI; to those bumping my thread, I will get you your tickets for those bumps at the end of the month shortly before announcing winners c:

Divider_zpsqairjhwu.png

TICKETS

(1) Holiday Currency (HC) for Tickets Update! Now you can trade in last month's HC for more tickets than usual! Here, just see the update quoted below c:
Quote:
Glowing Ember Magical Shard All-Seeing Shroom

Holiday Currency (HC) is worth 10 tickets. The month before a holiday as well as during the holiday itself, the HC that will be used/is in use is worth 30 tickets. Holiday Currency that was used last month or will be used for next month's holiday is worth 20 tickets. The above featured HC are always in order of last month, this month, and next month's HC respectively. Strange Chests are worth different amounts, and will be figured out during the next NotN.

(2) Temporary increase in value for Food Points (FP) for tickets! I'm running very low on meat and have literally 0 insects, so I've decided to temporarily increase the value of FP for tickets in hopes of remedying this issue. This deal won't last, though, so get it while you can! The deal is as follows:
Quote:
| TEMPORARY DEAL on Food Points (FP)!
My faes are starving due to an insect famine, and my meat stores are threatening to hit zero as well. So until December 31st, 2016 I have temporarily increased my rates on Food. I'm now accepting them at the following rates:
- Insects & Meat are worth 1 ticket per FP
- Seafood & Plants are 50% off, i.e. 5 FP per ticket.
(3) The following quote has been added to the purchasing tickets section of post 2:
Quote:
I highly recommend purchasing tickets over or in addition to earning them whenever possible because it...
...makes you eligible for the Seeker and Lottery prizes!
...builds up the Lottery prize so it's worth a lot more!
...helps me afford better prizes!
...unlocks unlockable Milestone prizes!
...and helps me achieve my goals faster, which gets you your prizes sooner! :D

(4) A method of earning free tickets has been removed. I used to have a "buy 100 get 10 free" deal, but barely anyone was earning tickets this way and it's a bit difficult to keep track of, so unless I get requested to do otherwise, this method is no longer available.

(5) Bogsneak Eggs have decreased in value from 800 to 600 tickets.

(6) Ambush Battle Stones have decreased in value from 50 to 25 tickets.

THE SEEKER PRIZE HAS BEEN SPLIT

In the Mammoth Prizes post (post 6) there's a prize of all the seeker orbs and brooches that I obtain during the course of this raffle's lifetime. Originally it was going to go to the single person who purchases the most tickets from me, but I've decided it'd be better to split the prize so that it can go to two people instead of just one - yay! The way it's been updated is the person who has purchased the most tickets using treasure will receive all of the Seeker Orbs and the person who purchases the most tickets using gems will receive all of the Seeker Brooches! Here's who currently is in the running for this dual prize:
Seeker Brooch
PsychoticRomance with 550 tickets
purchased with gems!

(Currently have 1,964 Brooches = 90,344 T in hoard-sell value!)
Seeker Orb
@Lyslin with 7,700 tickets
purchased with treasure!

(Currently have 1,812 Orbs = 54,360 T in hoard-sell value!)

Thank you both so much!

Due to this change, I now am keeping track of treasure bought and gem bought tickets separately (click here to see the tickets spreadsheet; also found in post 8). Since I don't have a history of this prior to June 8th 2016, all ticket purchases before then are being counted as treasure tickets. If you have proof (ex. a screenshot of a PM you sent to me including gems) of a ticket purchase made with gems and would like me to transfer your treasure tickets to gem tickets, let me know and I will do so according to the value of tickets at this time (which was 1000 T // 1g = 1 ticket).

Lottery_zpsas1ity9d.png

As a little added incentive to purchase tickets, I've included yet another wonderful prize to the Neverending Mammoth prize post (post 6): A Lottery!

Much like the Seeker prize, this prize is also split into 2 parts - treasure and gems - and is only available to those who purchase tickets as opposed to earning them. If you buy tickets with treasure, you are eligible for the treasure lottery and if you buy tickets with gems, you're eligible for the gem lottery. I've gone ahead kickstarted the lottery with a personal donation of 100kT and 100g, but to make it worth even more, I'm going to need your help~ From now on, with every ticket purchase or donation sold, some of the treasure/gems made will go toward the lottery pots. So basically, the more tickets you buy, the bigger the pot gets AND the more likely you are to win :D

PRIZE UPDATES

(1) Mammoth Prize Pool 7: Crowning Achievement has been updated! It now includes the Frigid Crown~ Big thanks to @AetherSeer for your donation!

MISC. UPDATES

(1) A new rule has been added! The new rule is as stated in the quote below. My hope is that this will help decrease the levels of confusion people have when it comes to pooling tickets, since it's where the most confusion lies. You can still tell me where you'd like your tickets pooled ahead of time if you'd just prefer to do so, but this rule is in place just to make life easier on both of us should you choose to hold off~
Quote:
8. I do not require information on where you need to pool your tickets until 24 hours before those particular prizes are drawn. A month prior to drawing Milestone/Mammoth prizes, I will mass-ping all ticket holders to allow them a chance to pool their tickets and/or to adjust where their tickets are pooled. I will mass-ping all ticket holders again at the 1 week mark, and those who have not informed me at all will be pinged a 3rd and final time at the 24 hour mark for their last chance. If you don't tell me where to pool your tickets in time, I'll simply pool them as evenly as possible among all the prize pools. If you don't have enough tickets or if you have leftovers, tickets will be pooled starting at pool 1 and going down the line until you run out.

(2) Minor format changes have taken place on the front page of the thread, the most obvious ones being the addition of green text here and there to add a pop of color and hopefully break up the monotony of all those words a little bit~

(3) My list of milestone has been removed from the thread and been condensed into a link to a google doc, where they are now listed. This has helped to shorten an otherwise massive thread a little bit. I plan to continue to do things such as this slowly over time to help make the thread a little bit less intimidating c: Feel free to make suggestions on the types of things I can do!

Games%20for%20Free%20Tickets_zps7ry15tf8.png

Don't forget about the current game! It time limit has been extended so that if you haven't answered all the questions, you now have more time to find all the answers and get your 500 total free tickets! :D Check out the last post on the first page to see the new game for free tickets~

CURRENT GAME:
ABC Questionnaire

END DATE:
September 30th EXTENDED TO: October 20th!

Divider_zpsqairjhwu.png
CURRENT MILESTONE PROGRESS

I need to make a grand total of...
1.425micon_treasure.png & 6kicon_gems.png
To get the rest of the genes I need and therefore complete this milestone goal.

23945895.png
Khamsin has gone from Basic to Skink & Spinner, and only needs 2 more genes (Pearlcatcher & Contour) to complete him~

To know in real time how close I am to completing my current milestone goal (and thus drawing the current milestone prizes), as well as to find a wishlist of all the current-milestone-specific wishlist items you can get 100 free bonus tickets for, you can always check the Current Milestone Goal Dragon Share Thread that I have made specifically for this purpose.

Thanks for taking the time to read all of this!
Have a wonderful rest of your day :D
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png