Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Accent Raffles (Open 3/23 - 4/17)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 482 483
@Necrovatai
I really want to enter for that male spiral...
@Necrovatai
I really want to enter for that male spiral...
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@Necrovatal I love coffee bean! May I enter for it? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13418183] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134182/13418183_350.png[/img] [/url] The colors may not match, but I love the idea of this guy balancing a cup of coffee on his head... :p
@Necrovatal
I love coffee bean! May I enter for it?

13418183_350.png

The colors may not match, but I love the idea of this guy balancing a cup of coffee on his head... :p
@Lup

hm, this is getting complicated... I've just been throwing them up randomly with set times of 2-3 days. Perhaps I will extend their times to a week (sun - sat) and then put them up in sets each week to limit the pings for new accents to once a week.

Okay! I will have a Accent Restock Pinglist :D

would you like to be on that? if not you can just tell me which accent/accents you were looking at and I can personally ping you when those become available. :p

@icyswirl

unfortunately no, I do not have duplicates to any of the accents sorry. <3 ^ w^

@ElphabaThropp

Which spiral accent? (the one currently up or the one that was on the upcoming specials list?) :3

@Salemsgirl

I am a bit confused as the last two dragons do not match the specific breeds/genders that are currently available o 3o
@Lup

hm, this is getting complicated... I've just been throwing them up randomly with set times of 2-3 days. Perhaps I will extend their times to a week (sun - sat) and then put them up in sets each week to limit the pings for new accents to once a week.

Okay! I will have a Accent Restock Pinglist :D

would you like to be on that? if not you can just tell me which accent/accents you were looking at and I can personally ping you when those become available. :p

@icyswirl

unfortunately no, I do not have duplicates to any of the accents sorry. <3 ^ w^

@ElphabaThropp

Which spiral accent? (the one currently up or the one that was on the upcoming specials list?) :3

@Salemsgirl

I am a bit confused as the last two dragons do not match the specific breeds/genders that are currently available o 3o
giphy.gif
FR+3
@Necrovatai
The male spiral one with the bows. Love it!!!
@Necrovatai
The male spiral one with the bows. Love it!!!
@Necrovatai Yeah, I'd like to be on an accent restock pinglist. ^-^ thank you for this
@Necrovatai Yeah, I'd like to be on an accent restock pinglist. ^-^ thank you for this
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@ElphabaThropp

Do you have a dragon you would like to wear it? :3
@ElphabaThropp

Do you have a dragon you would like to wear it? :3
giphy.gif
FR+3
@Necrovatai
Not yet, but I've been looking for an excuse to get a male spiral in my lair... I don't own one yet. *shame on me*
@Necrovatai
Not yet, but I've been looking for an excuse to get a male spiral in my lair... I don't own one yet. *shame on me*
@ElphabaThropp

lol unfortunately users who do not have a dragon to present the accent on can not receive the accent as we do not wish to let them sit in a hoard and never be used > o<! If you wouldn't mind providing a dragon before the time is up for that accent than I would gladly add you into the running for it. :3 <3
@ElphabaThropp

lol unfortunately users who do not have a dragon to present the accent on can not receive the accent as we do not wish to let them sit in a hoard and never be used > o<! If you wouldn't mind providing a dragon before the time is up for that accent than I would gladly add you into the running for it. :3 <3
giphy.gif
FR+3
@Necrovatai :o please add me to the restock pinglist!!
@Necrovatai :o please add me to the restock pinglist!!
5hF3FGk.png
i1iQAE3.pngsoR20oU.pngthnU95R.pngoaolHwW.pngpixil-frame-0133.png
@necrovatai
I don't know if I am yet or not, but I would love to be on the ping list. :D
@necrovatai
I don't know if I am yet or not, but I would love to be on the ping list. :D
o8aofd.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 482 483