Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Charity Raffles Pinglist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@Rhea
I did wonder how the site would feel about a raffle that involves people spending real money. No worries about the raffle at any rate, thanks for letting us know. Even if you can't put it back up, it at least spread the word about the disasters and encouraged a few people to help out. No prizes necissary for that! :)
@Rhea
I did wonder how the site would feel about a raffle that involves people spending real money. No worries about the raffle at any rate, thanks for letting us know. Even if you can't put it back up, it at least spread the word about the disasters and encouraged a few people to help out. No prizes necissary for that! :)
6Sx7SSv.png
@Rhea

Thank you for the update! This is upsetting...

Also, I thought you may like to add this to your helpful activities list: https://www.penguinwatch.org/

Antarctic scientists are calling on people to count penguins, their chicks, and their eggs in photos on the above website to get a better understanding on climate change and how it affects these animals. It's simple, fun, and a very helpful thing to do.
@Rhea

Thank you for the update! This is upsetting...

Also, I thought you may like to add this to your helpful activities list: https://www.penguinwatch.org/

Antarctic scientists are calling on people to count penguins, their chicks, and their eggs in photos on the above website to get a better understanding on climate change and how it affects these animals. It's simple, fun, and a very helpful thing to do.
AZSzsEP.png13184.pngAZSzsEP.png
Well drat. There was a similar raffle for the Indonesian wildfire relief that was able to go through, so I don't think that's it.

The spreadsheet is still visible on google docs.
Well drat. There was a similar raffle for the Indonesian wildfire relief that was able to go through, so I don't think that's it.

The spreadsheet is still visible on google docs.
uDNAbBS.png
@Rhea

Thanks for all your hard work running all of these! It's a little disheartening that this happened but hoping for the best regarding staff's final decision. In the meantime a lot of money was donated to great causes and that's what's ultimately important :)
@Rhea

Thanks for all your hard work running all of these! It's a little disheartening that this happened but hoping for the best regarding staff's final decision. In the meantime a lot of money was donated to great causes and that's what's ultimately important :)
@Rhea - Thank you for the update. No matter what, you helped raise money for an important cause, so that's what ultimately matters.
@Rhea - Thank you for the update. No matter what, you helped raise money for an important cause, so that's what ultimately matters.
naturef2.png
Still waiting to see if the admins will give me my thread code so I can figure out what was in the prize packs/who donated what.

@Mosflow would you be ok being on a pinglist for people offering art in future charity raffles?
Still waiting to see if the admins will give me my thread code so I can figure out what was in the prize packs/who donated what.

@Mosflow would you be ok being on a pinglist for people offering art in future charity raffles?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea I'm fine with being on a pinglist for charity raffle art.
@Rhea I'm fine with being on a pinglist for charity raffle art.
@Rhea
Totally fine with offering art for a raffle.
@Rhea
Totally fine with offering art for a raffle.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
@Rhea
I'm fine with doing art for raffles.
@Rhea
I'm fine with doing art for raffles.
@Faunus @Asmo @Chouhesi Thank you!
@Faunus @Asmo @Chouhesi Thank you!
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30