Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Charity Raffles Pinglist
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@FlufferLover Adding you now~
@FlufferLover Adding you now~
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
I did this at school!
I did this at school!
DraconicMusic | Female (she/they) | 20 | xOvakhZ.png Aegosexual Aromantic F8WMfQz.png | Dragon and robot enthusiast | Autistic | Hyperfixated on Mega Man
@Rhea
Would you please add me to the anyone can ping list? Thank you!
@Rhea
Would you please add me to the anyone can ping list? Thank you!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Rhea

Heya! Can I be added to all the ping lists please? I don't wanna miss out on these anymore <3
@Rhea

Heya! Can I be added to all the ping lists please? I don't wanna miss out on these anymore <3
kiki.png dfitem.pngartshop.pnglemmedressurdragns.pngAesthetics-for-food.png
Added up to here.
Added up to here.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea

I'd like to be added to the anyone can ping, pinglist please~
@Rhea

I'd like to be added to the anyone can ping, pinglist please~
c33OBRd.png
Hello, hope everyone's week has started off well. I'll be hosting a freerice raffle in a few days, and was wondering if anyone wanted to donate art or other services as a prize, or to help make graphics for the raffle, or donate prizes. The raffle's theme will be "conservancy".

@Faunus @Chouhesi @Mosflow @RaucousRemy @QwertyBird @corvidus @Lexreon @Quake @Shadowfire9 @reaperbird @Charingo @RoombaKittens @Gibby @MettatonEX @GEMlNl @TimelordSnowy @GoddessSilv @AviatorPi @Alxias @Tiriea @KCSquib @laticat @spoons @FloatingInSpace @Startail @Kievan @Safarii @ArtyCat @Kaial @Luteia @DragonsChilde @Aralas @xazz @Dessoestma @Ghostgirl32 @breloominati @Astro0 @cooneyms @NomasaurusRex @Noivurn @Thorbjorn @CamJam @mus @FelixEgadrik @Valyrie @Oakdryad3 @Strychnos @FlufferLover @REDandYELLOWZ
@Insouciant @Quake @Delcat @Valyrie @chimericsnap @Oakdryad3 @REDandYELLOWZ
Hello, hope everyone's week has started off well. I'll be hosting a freerice raffle in a few days, and was wondering if anyone wanted to donate art or other services as a prize, or to help make graphics for the raffle, or donate prizes. The raffle's theme will be "conservancy".

@Faunus @Chouhesi @Mosflow @RaucousRemy @QwertyBird @corvidus @Lexreon @Quake @Shadowfire9 @reaperbird @Charingo @RoombaKittens @Gibby @MettatonEX @GEMlNl @TimelordSnowy @GoddessSilv @AviatorPi @Alxias @Tiriea @KCSquib @laticat @spoons @FloatingInSpace @Startail @Kievan @Safarii @ArtyCat @Kaial @Luteia @DragonsChilde @Aralas @xazz @Dessoestma @Ghostgirl32 @breloominati @Astro0 @cooneyms @NomasaurusRex @Noivurn @Thorbjorn @CamJam @mus @FelixEgadrik @Valyrie @Oakdryad3 @Strychnos @FlufferLover @REDandYELLOWZ
@Insouciant @Quake @Delcat @Valyrie @chimericsnap @Oakdryad3 @REDandYELLOWZ
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
I'd gladly donate some art! I'll update my post here with some examples when I get home or go on break :> Edit: I'll offer 2 colour headshots [img]https://t00.deviantart.net/zJitoYk3tUz6dScwXQ3jM8VSQb0=/fit-in/800x400/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre00/6679/th/pre/f/2018/046/e/5/pissboy_by_felixegadrik-dc385xq.png[/img][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/d7ac/f/2018/046/f/1/kit_by_felixegadrik-dc38jnz.png[/img]
I'd gladly donate some art! I'll update my post here with some examples when I get home or go on break :>

Edit:
I'll offer 2 colour headshots
pissboy_by_felixegadrik-dc385xq.pngkit_by_felixegadrik-dc38jnz.png
artshoplogo.jpg
@RoombaKittens @FelixEgadrik Cool, thanks~
@RoombaKittens @FelixEgadrik Cool, thanks~
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
[quote name="Rhea" date="2018-04-17 06:22:14" ] Hello, hope everyone's week has started off well. I'll be hosting a freerice raffle in a few days, and was wondering if anyone wanted to donate art or other services as a prize, or to help make graphics for the raffle, or donate prizes. The raffle's theme will be "conservancy". [/quote] @Rhea Ill talk with some friends about donating artwork been waiting for another one of these awesome raffles!
Rhea wrote on 2018-04-17 06:22:14:

@Rhea Ill talk with some friends about donating artwork been waiting for another one of these awesome raffles!
smallsig-by-que-sera-sera-dcrcvio.pngeP6ZvqL.pngT6f5hiN.png0QCa9p8.png0QCa9p8.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30