Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free DRAGONS!!!(closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 225 226
@Annago(personal ping)

So instead of selling my hatchlings im going to give them away for free :b.
Every time i hatch a new nest any hatchlings i dont keep will be given away.
rules
1.plz name any unamed dragons(new rule with this below)
2. 1 dragon per person a day if you want another please just wait i want to give everyone a equal chance to get a dragon they want
EDIT:
NEW RULE: in order to avoid unamed dragons in my pairs all dragons will be named before being sent. you can tell me the name to give and if you dont it will be random and you can request a renaming scroll if you want.

EDIT 2: if you dont pick up a dragon 2 days after a cr has been sent it will be put back up for adoption. i know sometimes im late to respond but when i do send a cr and you dont pick it up after 2 days that holds me up and prevents me from hatching nest so more dragons can be avilable

Ping me for this list
Adults:

Hatchlings:

Dragon donors: @SirNickofDragons
Donated dragons :

Donation of dragons to giveaway ,food or treasure are welcome too. all donations of treasuse will go to expanding my lair so i can have more space for more dragons to giveaway
@Annago(personal ping)

So instead of selling my hatchlings im going to give them away for free :b.
Every time i hatch a new nest any hatchlings i dont keep will be given away.
rules
1.plz name any unamed dragons(new rule with this below)
2. 1 dragon per person a day if you want another please just wait i want to give everyone a equal chance to get a dragon they want
EDIT:
NEW RULE: in order to avoid unamed dragons in my pairs all dragons will be named before being sent. you can tell me the name to give and if you dont it will be random and you can request a renaming scroll if you want.

EDIT 2: if you dont pick up a dragon 2 days after a cr has been sent it will be put back up for adoption. i know sometimes im late to respond but when i do send a cr and you dont pick it up after 2 days that holds me up and prevents me from hatching nest so more dragons can be avilable

Ping me for this list
Adults:

Hatchlings:

Dragon donors: @SirNickofDragons
Donated dragons :

Donation of dragons to giveaway ,food or treasure are welcome too. all donations of treasuse will go to expanding my lair so i can have more space for more dragons to giveaway
Full_sig.png
[b] feel free to look in my lair for the breedable dragons (not page 2 and 3 though those are set pairs for my hatchery )[/b] Want very nice not random bred dragons you can buy them for 15kt at my hatchery [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1964622#post_1964622][img]http://i.imgur.com/6QAkc41.png[/img][/url] New hatchling will be avilable often. If you would liked to be pinged for them tell me. Ping list: @kaylavarnell4736 @Dragoncatclem @cherishsiw @RueColdFire @MissFortune17 @cywscross @hopper13 @SparkleOfGold [quote][b]Currently in nest[/b] : [/quote] [quote] next pair(s) to be put in a nest is : [/quote] [quote] Free Breeding pairs [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/EZnpRrx.jpg[/img][/center] @\Siouxsie @\NightmareFire
feel free to look in my lair for the breedable dragons (not page 2 and 3 though those are set pairs for my hatchery )
Want very nice not random bred dragons you can buy them for 15kt at my hatchery
6QAkc41.png

New hatchling will be avilable often. If you would liked to be pinged for them tell me.
Ping list: @kaylavarnell4736 @Dragoncatclem @cherishsiw @RueColdFire @MissFortune17 @cywscross @hopper13 @SparkleOfGold
Quote:
Currently in nest :

Quote:
next pair(s) to be put in a nest is :

Quote:
Free Breeding pairs
EZnpRrx.jpg
@\Siouxsie @\NightmareFire
Full_sig.png
@annago white and blue fae? x
@annago white and blue fae? x
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥
@xdudettex sure ill send the cross roads
@xdudettex sure ill send the cross roads
Full_sig.png
@Annago ty ;3
@Annago ty ;3
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥
-
-
Full_sig.png
@Annago
Please add me to the ping list for the nests. :)
@Annago
Please add me to the ping list for the nests. :)
Call me Cosmos | She/Her | My Wishlist
163881497108875322.pngexalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gifKeikoKat.png
@Annago Can I have the Charcoal/Silver/Rose Spiral?
@Annago Can I have the Charcoal/Silver/Rose Spiral?
@SeraCosmos ok sure
@SurvivorofFlames sure ill send the CR
@SeraCosmos ok sure
@SurvivorofFlames sure ill send the CR
Full_sig.png
@Annago I would like to donate a few dragons to you
@Annago I would like to donate a few dragons to you
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 225 226