Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [hiatus] Runic Infections Adoptions
1 2 ... 454 455 456 457 458 ... 603 604
@sarcastickitten
Could I have Night of the Nocturne Puppet?
@sarcastickitten
Could I have Night of the Nocturne Puppet?
Hi @sarcastickitten

May I have the dark touched chimera please? :3

Thank you in advance!
Hi @sarcastickitten

May I have the dark touched chimera please? :3

Thank you in advance!
Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
Sonmi-451
@sarcastickitten can I adopt the red-breasted Hainu please?
@sarcastickitten can I adopt the red-breasted Hainu please?
FR +3, they/them :)
@sarcastickitten hi there c: can I have a Wolf, a Parda or a Amphitere any red or green? Thank you very much c:
@sarcastickitten hi there c: can I have a Wolf, a Parda or a Amphitere any red or green? Thank you very much c:
lamp.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflamp.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflamp.gif
@sarcastickitten I’d love to grab the Maren Wavesinger! That’s the last Maren I need! [item=Maren Wavesinger]
@sarcastickitten I’d love to grab the Maren Wavesinger! That’s the last Maren I need!
Maren Wavesinger
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@sarcastickitten
Hello please may I have a Leopard Coralclimber? They'd be the perfect familiar for my favourite girl!!!
Thank you :)
@sarcastickitten
Hello please may I have a Leopard Coralclimber? They'd be the perfect familiar for my favourite girl!!!
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
@sadistickitten
Hey! Can I please ask for a Lilium Floron?
Thank you!
@sadistickitten
Hey! Can I please ask for a Lilium Floron?
Thank you!
qR6otwA.png
@sarcastickitten
May I have a parasitic fungus, please?
@sarcastickitten
May I have a parasitic fungus, please?
vGyLVzC.png Pokemorphyd Raffle Ticket
@sarcastickitten Could I grab one of those Octoflyer's? I thought I already had one, but my Bestiary says otherwise! [item=Octoflyer]
@sarcastickitten Could I grab one of those Octoflyer's? I thought I already had one, but my Bestiary says otherwise!
Octoflyer
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@sarcastickitten hi there c: could I grab the Parda if its okey? Thanks a lot and have a nice day c:
@sarcastickitten hi there c: could I grab the Parda if its okey? Thanks a lot and have a nice day c:
lamp.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflamp.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflamp.gif
1 2 ... 454 455 456 457 458 ... 603 604