Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Closed~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[center][color=#FF00FF][size=5] Hello again everyone! Again I am looking for volunteer grinders and item donations to help get as many items/chests out to as many users as possible. If you would like to volunteer/donate message me and we will work out the details :) Volunteers do not take donations, all donations should still be sent through me to avoid any mix ups. Volunteers: Mazarine[/color] [img] http://flightrising.com/dropbox/arcane_contest2.png [/img] [quote=Items Given Away][item=Spelldancer Chest]x2 [item=Starwood Golem Chest]x1 [item=Enchanted Drake Chest]x1 [item=Cosmologist Fieldtools]x1 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/13239.png[/img]x1 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/931.png[/img]x1 [item=Stardust Scholar]x1[/quote] [color=#FF00FF]Welcome to DanceswithPlants Starfall Celebration Give Away! I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find! The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows: [item=Cosmologist Fieldtools] --->[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/13239.png[/img] --->[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/931.png[/img] --->[item=Stardust Scholar] [color=#FF00FF]Chests and Festive Favors will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for 1 Chest and 1 Festive Favor at a time, you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :) +Rules+ 1.) If you wish to be added to the pinglists for a Festive Favor or a Chest, ping me in this thread and include the name of the item you wish to be put down for. 2.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time. 3.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item. 4.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item. 5.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item. [quote=Festive Favors][left][item=Cosmologist Fieldtools]: [s]Starshining[/s], Starly, ItsASomething, Amerretti, rubesdragon, Cross, Plushnoodle, Saskia, [s]LemonQuartz[/s], Covert, QueenMetal, Autopsy, [s]SheSerendipity[/s], WorldOfAssiah, Tumultuous, Mudcat, HorseCrazy, Scania, CometStorm, Poscat, LonelyMango, Steex, dragonfire27, Prophecy, Decomposing [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/13239.png[/img]: [s]tnwldi3[/s], StormCaleum, Arazamatazza, SimFeetUnder, Aspyria, Ralen, MikaelHart, lightly, irlnico, Rosie115 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/931.png[/img]: [s]DracoSicarius[/s], Yukichan, Akirokai, crystaldragon, dioltas, ShardofSun, LemonQuartz [item=Stardust Scholar]: [s]WeyrLeader[/s], katiegal, PeppermintStars, Nanashi, Sharkinator, CornixElecti, Nyxaphora, theravensheflys, Moray, Akhir, SunGoddess, Echoo [/left][/quote] [quote=Event Chests][left][item=Little Universe Chest]: mizface, Petronex, [s]PartyPenguin27[/s], Hollyshark, Yukichan, elfnico, HellsKeeper, lemurnu, VastPlaguesOfAku, Scania, CometStorm, Poscat, CornixElecti, Bahb, Prophecy [item=Soul Gems Chest]: Starshining, Eliott, ItsASomething, Cross, Plushnoodle, LemonQuartz, QueenMetal, WorldOfAssiah, WeyrLeader, Kyrinasha, Shengrila, HorseCrazy, Moonlace, irlnico, Steex, dioltas, ShardofSun, SunGoddess, Decomposing, PPixelNinja216, Echoo [item=Crystalspine Aura Chest]: DragonPromise, Saskia, Covert, CheesyCakeCat, StormCaleum, SheSerendipity, [s]HermioneLeviosa[/s], Mudcat, StarKeeper, Sharkinator, LonelyMango, Vampyre, RadioactiveAcid, DarkScales, dragonfire27, Prescott, Sadrain [item=Starwood Golem Chest]: [s]Amerretti[/s], cheezyfries, Mithian, SimFeetUnder, Tumultuous, NiTi1, PeppermintStars, CosmicTea, [s]Nanashi[/s], Akhir, DreadPirateHyde [item=Enchanted Drake Chest]: [s]rubesdragon[/s], Autopsy, raiikyuu, Ralen, [s]Akirokai[/s], kithri, WickedWhiteEyes, rubybluebird, Smoothy, PartyPenguin27 [item=Spelldancer Chest]: [s]Starly[/s], [s]Byzantium[/s], DracoSicarius, Baek, SaberDeath8, Kitiara, MikaelHart, lightly, Nyxaphora, theravensheflys[/left][/quote] [quote=Volunteers]Mazarine[/quote] [quote=Donor][left][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/13239.png[/img]: DreadPirateHyde [item=Starwood Golem Chest]: Aspyria [item=Spelldancer Chest]: Steiny [item=Enchanted Drake Chest]: IronPen[/left][/quote]
Hello again everyone! Again I am looking for volunteer grinders and item donations to help get as many items/chests out to as many users as possible. If you would like to volunteer/donate message me and we will work out the details :)

Volunteers do not take donations, all donations should still be sent through me to avoid any mix ups.

Volunteers: Mazarine

arcane_contest2.png

Items Given Away wrote:
Spelldancer Chest x2 Starwood Golem Chest x1 Enchanted Drake Chest x1 Cosmologist Fieldtools x1 13239.pngx1 931.pngx1 Stardust Scholar x1

Welcome to DanceswithPlants Starfall Celebration Give Away!

I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find!

The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows:
Cosmologist Fieldtools --->13239.png --->931.png ---> Stardust Scholar

Chests and Festive Favors will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for 1 Chest and 1 Festive Favor at a time, you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :)

+Rules+
1.) If you wish to be added to the pinglists for a Festive Favor or a Chest, ping me in this thread and include the name of the item you wish to be put down for.
2.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time.
3.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item.
4.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item.
5.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item.

Festive Favors wrote:
Cosmologist Fieldtools : Starshining, Starly, ItsASomething, Amerretti, rubesdragon, Cross, Plushnoodle, Saskia, LemonQuartz, Covert, QueenMetal, Autopsy, SheSerendipity, WorldOfAssiah, Tumultuous, Mudcat, HorseCrazy, Scania, CometStorm, Poscat, LonelyMango, Steex, dragonfire27, Prophecy, Decomposing

13239.png: tnwldi3, StormCaleum, Arazamatazza, SimFeetUnder, Aspyria, Ralen, MikaelHart, lightly, irlnico, Rosie115

931.png: DracoSicarius, Yukichan, Akirokai, crystaldragon, dioltas, ShardofSun, LemonQuartz

Stardust Scholar : WeyrLeader, katiegal, PeppermintStars, Nanashi, Sharkinator, CornixElecti, Nyxaphora, theravensheflys, Moray, Akhir, SunGoddess, Echoo
Event Chests wrote:
Little Universe Chest : mizface, Petronex, PartyPenguin27, Hollyshark, Yukichan, elfnico, HellsKeeper, lemurnu, VastPlaguesOfAku, Scania, CometStorm, Poscat, CornixElecti, Bahb, Prophecy

Soul Gems Chest : Starshining, Eliott, ItsASomething, Cross, Plushnoodle, LemonQuartz, QueenMetal, WorldOfAssiah, WeyrLeader, Kyrinasha, Shengrila, HorseCrazy, Moonlace, irlnico, Steex, dioltas, ShardofSun, SunGoddess, Decomposing, PPixelNinja216, Echoo

Crystalspine Aura Chest : DragonPromise, Saskia, Covert, CheesyCakeCat, StormCaleum, SheSerendipity, HermioneLeviosa, Mudcat, StarKeeper, Sharkinator, LonelyMango, Vampyre, RadioactiveAcid, DarkScales, dragonfire27, Prescott, Sadrain

Starwood Golem Chest : Amerretti, cheezyfries, Mithian, SimFeetUnder, Tumultuous, NiTi1, PeppermintStars, CosmicTea, Nanashi, Akhir, DreadPirateHyde

Enchanted Drake Chest : rubesdragon, Autopsy, raiikyuu, Ralen, Akirokai, kithri, WickedWhiteEyes, rubybluebird, Smoothy, PartyPenguin27

Spelldancer Chest : Starly, Byzantium, DracoSicarius, Baek, SaberDeath8, Kitiara, MikaelHart, lightly, Nyxaphora, theravensheflys

Volunteers wrote:
Mazarine
Donor wrote:
13239.png: DreadPirateHyde
Starwood Golem Chest : Aspyria
Spelldancer Chest : Steiny
Enchanted Drake Chest : IronPen
kx9VmHP.png
kx9VmHP.png
@danceswithplants
add me for the field tools and soul gems chest please c:
@danceswithplants
add me for the field tools and soul gems chest please c:
1721-nobody-gif.gif
Bump!
Bump!
@DanceswithPlants one Cosmologist Fieldtools and one spelldancer chest please !
@DanceswithPlants one Cosmologist Fieldtools and one spelldancer chest please !
G5TXkiW.png
@DanceswithPlants Could I be added to the soul gems chest list?
@DanceswithPlants Could I be added to the soul gems chest list?
HrA24rI.gif
@DanceswithPlants yesss!! meet again! can i enter......a arcane crown!!!
@DanceswithPlants yesss!! meet again! can i enter......a arcane crown!!!
tumblr_o8c78wLiQy1v78fz0o1_250.gif
tumblr_p42sq0XvTw1uwew70o1_100.gif
@DanceswithPlants

Hello~
May I please be added for a Soul Gems Chest and a Cosmologist Fieldtools?
Please and thank you! :D
@DanceswithPlants

Hello~
May I please be added for a Soul Gems Chest and a Cosmologist Fieldtools?
Please and thank you! :D
@danceswithplants

I'd love a chest (any type). I so rarely find them or get them in the coli
@danceswithplants

I'd love a chest (any type). I so rarely find them or get them in the coli
mjamchancellor_by_thestorykeeper-d9v7idr.png
dadsupportbadge_by_thestorykeeper-da4yv3w.png
@Danwithplants
Can I be put on the list for the fieldtools and starwood golem chest? c:
@Danwithplants
Can I be put on the list for the fieldtools and starwood golem chest? c:
tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio5_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio6_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio4_75sq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15