Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Let The Music Play [Free Entry]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47
@RyoseiHime
Goodbye Mr A - The Hoosiers
@RyoseiHime
Goodbye Mr A - The Hoosiers
@RyoseiHime Yellow Flicker Beat -Lorde
@RyoseiHime Yellow Flicker Beat -Lorde
I like bacon.
@RyoseiHime

Flight of the Conchords - Jenny
@RyoseiHime

Flight of the Conchords - Jenny
@CosmicTea yes i am here C:
@CosmicTea yes i am here C:
576.png tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png
@RyoseiHime: How about 'The Anarchist' by Rush? :3

Someone suggested The Last Goodbye, life is made. :D
@RyoseiHime: How about 'The Anarchist' by Rush? :3

Someone suggested The Last Goodbye, life is made. :D
33vzuwj.jpg________ 2nh2l4z.png
@RyoseiHime
OOOOooooooooo..... Fun!
Hmmmm. How about unravel by who knows who? snickerdoodles never checked out the artist but @Cloudheart can tell you! It's the Tokyo Ghoul OP.
@RyoseiHime
OOOOooooooooo..... Fun!
Hmmmm. How about unravel by who knows who? snickerdoodles never checked out the artist but @Cloudheart can tell you! It's the Tokyo Ghoul OP.
Unravel- tosite no lingure(I think that was the name of the band)
There's also a song called "Echo", and one called "The Lost One's weeping"
Warning: unravel and The Lost One's weeping is in Japanese, but English covers are okay...ish.
Unravel- tosite no lingure(I think that was the name of the band)
There's also a song called "Echo", and one called "The Lost One's weeping"
Warning: unravel and The Lost One's weeping is in Japanese, but English covers are okay...ish.
@RyoseiHime
could I suggest blood in the water from the legally blonde musical?
@RyoseiHime
could I suggest blood in the water from the legally blonde musical?
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@Cosmogyral @Sheperd @converseburden @Chrizine @Getu @ginsegn @AstroCorps @Anamcha @DauntlessRebel13 @roseraven @Merkur @Faustien @Makotome @Northernly @Carnivore @Shale @eeriansadow @sarahyatzee @Poeziru @SenchaDrake @Selinea @rentacles @exedus @RandomShmoe @emeraldonyx @Aoki @emeraldonyx @Bafa59 @firiath @Mycologist @cccloudyyy @RosaleenDhu @Cila @RosesSpindle @pushmedaisy @sanjipuff @MikaelHart @tefphoenix @Espurrs @Niernen @zombard @Lemniscate @ladyfriend @Butzefrau @Elenoremari @Asobi @SkyyeofEmber @Lordo

Today is Sunday, the last day to enter for this week's contest. I apologize for the excessive pings this week again. All the prizes have been updated and what you see now is what's available. None of the dragons are in the AH so they won't be snatched away before prize time.

I have also created a new pinglist on the spreadsheet. If you would like to be pinged on a certain day - any day - please let me know now. If you don't ask for a different day or to be removed, your name will remain on the Sunday pinglist. This way everyone gets pinged when it's best for them. And after this week, you'll only be pinged on that day.
@Cosmogyral @Sheperd @converseburden @Chrizine @Getu @ginsegn @AstroCorps @Anamcha @DauntlessRebel13 @roseraven @Merkur @Faustien @Makotome @Northernly @Carnivore @Shale @eeriansadow @sarahyatzee @Poeziru @SenchaDrake @Selinea @rentacles @exedus @RandomShmoe @emeraldonyx @Aoki @emeraldonyx @Bafa59 @firiath @Mycologist @cccloudyyy @RosaleenDhu @Cila @RosesSpindle @pushmedaisy @sanjipuff @MikaelHart @tefphoenix @Espurrs @Niernen @zombard @Lemniscate @ladyfriend @Butzefrau @Elenoremari @Asobi @SkyyeofEmber @Lordo

Today is Sunday, the last day to enter for this week's contest. I apologize for the excessive pings this week again. All the prizes have been updated and what you see now is what's available. None of the dragons are in the AH so they won't be snatched away before prize time.

I have also created a new pinglist on the spreadsheet. If you would like to be pinged on a certain day - any day - please let me know now. If you don't ask for a different day or to be removed, your name will remain on the Sunday pinglist. This way everyone gets pinged when it's best for them. And after this week, you'll only be pinged on that day.
hello @RyoseiHime

Afraid by The Neighbourhood !!
hello @RyoseiHime

Afraid by The Neighbourhood !!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47