Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Closed~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[center][color=orange][size=5]August 30th: The Give Away is now CLOSED. Thank you to my volunteers and donors, without you we wouldn't be able to give so many people gifts! Hello again everyone! Again I am looking for volunteer grinders and item donations to help get as many items/chests out to as many users as possible. If you would like to volunteer/donate message me and we will work out the details :) Volunteers do not take donations, all donations should still be sent through me to avoid any mix ups. Volunteers:Mazarine[/size][/color] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/fire_contest2.png[/img] [quote=Items Given Away][item=Spirit Ablaze Chest]x4 [item=Infernal Fur Chest]x1 [item=Furnace Queen Chest]x7 [item=Lava Eater Chest]x2 [item=Will o' the Ember]x7 [item=Searing Crown]x7 [item=Searing Emblem]x7 [item=Molten Marauder]x6[/quote] [color=orange]Welcome to DanceswithPlants FlameForger's Festival Give Away! I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find! The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows: [item=Will o' the Ember] --->[item=Searing Crown] --->[item=Searing Emblem] --->[item=Molten Marauder] [color=orange]Chests and Festive Favors will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for 1 Chest and 1 Festive Favor at a time, you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :) +Rules+ 1.) If you wish to be added to the pinglists for a Festive Favor or a Chest, ping me in this thread and include the name of the item you wish to be put down for. 2.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time. 3.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item. 4.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item. 5.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item. [quote=Festive Favors][left][item=Will o' the Ember]: [s]Starly[/s], [s]StormCaleum[/s], [s]ItsASomething[/s], [s]HorseCrazy[/s], [s]Steex[/s], [s]CosmicTea[/s], [s]Saskia[/s], CometStorm, QueenMetal, CornixElecti, cheezyfries, Prescott, Starshining, [s]Ishtar1990[/s], Kitiara, Poscat, PhantomSabre, LemonQuartz, JennaQuinn, LonelyMango, RemusMoony [item=Searing Crown]: [s]Akirokai[/s], [s]Kamishii[/s], [s]Arazamatazza[/s], [s]WorldOfAssiah[/s], [s]MikaelHart[/s], [s]Steiny[/s], [s]Aspyria[/s], [s]tnwldi3[/s], irlnico, Ralen [item=Searing Emblem]: [s]crystaldragon[/s], [s]Rawrtonic[/s], [s]Amerretti[/s], [s]SimFeetUnder[/s], [s]Yuki0127[/s], [s]SaberDeath8[/s], [s]Petronex[/s], Baek, tingyiy32, Yukichan [item=Molten Marauder]: [s]Jahkailija[/s], [s]Covert[/s], [s]lightly[/s], [s]Nanashi[/s], [s]Akhir[/s], [s]WeyrLeader[/s], castletown, Reili, PixieDreams, LittleGiggleMist, [s]SheSerendipity[/s], Stormbreeze, DracoSicarius [/left][/quote] [quote=Event Chests][left][item=Spirit Ablaze Chest]: [s]StormCaleum[/s], [s]RadioactiveAcid[/s], [s]HorseCrazy[/s], [s]Steex[/s], Akirokai, CometStorm, Covert, [s]Kyrinasha[/s], HellsKeeper, Hollyshark, PrinceWhite, Scania, Eliott, PhantomSabre, Steiny, VastPlaguesOfAku, CornixElecti, JennaQuinn, Yukichan, RemusMoony [item=Furnace Queen Chest]: [s]DragonPromise[/s], [s]CornixElecti[/s], [s]Sadrain[/s], [s]lightly[/s], [s]Amerretti[/s], [s]WorldOfAssiah[/s], [s]lemurnu[/s], Akhir, Mithian, irlnico, PenquinGrace [item=Lava Eater Chest]: [s]rubesdragon[/s], [s]Nanashi[/s], SimFeetUnder, kithri, castletown, Reili, PixieDreams, LittleGiggleMist, Mudcat, NiTi1, LonelyMango, WickedWhiteEyes [item=Skogsbrand Chest]: QueenMetal, Jahkailija, Prescott, elfnico, [s]Steiny[/s], Kitiara, Petronex, mizface, Moonlace, Sadrain, DracoSicarius, Byzantium, Plushnoodle [item=Ignis Chest]: Starly, ItsASomething, Saskia, PeppermintStars, kurrapotato1, LemonQuartz, PartyPenguin27, [s]Sadrain[/s], Nyxaphora, [s]Plushnoodle[/s], Cross [item=Infernal Fur Chest]: [s]Kamishii[/s], Rawrtonic, Starshining, Silverlune, MikaelHart, Yuki0127, Baek, CometStorm, HermioneLeviosa[/left][/quote] [quote=Volunteers]Mazarine[/quote] [quote=Donor][item=Spirit Ablaze Chest]: Moray [item=Infernal Fur Chest]: Kyrinasha [item=Furnace Queen Chest]: Kyrinasha[left][/left][/quote]
August 30th: The Give Away is now CLOSED. Thank you to my volunteers and donors, without you we wouldn't be able to give so many people gifts!

Hello again everyone! Again I am looking for volunteer grinders and item donations to help get as many items/chests out to as many users as possible. If you would like to volunteer/donate message me and we will work out the details :)

Volunteers do not take donations, all donations should still be sent through me to avoid any mix ups.

Volunteers:Mazarine

fire_contest2.png

Items Given Away wrote:
Spirit Ablaze Chest x4 Infernal Fur Chest x1 Furnace Queen Chest x7 Lava Eater Chest x2 Will o' the Ember x7 Searing Crown x7 Searing Emblem x7 Molten Marauder x6

Welcome to DanceswithPlants FlameForger's Festival Give Away!

I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find!

The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows:
Will o' the Ember ---> Searing Crown ---> Searing Emblem ---> Molten Marauder

Chests and Festive Favors will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for 1 Chest and 1 Festive Favor at a time, you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :)

+Rules+
1.) If you wish to be added to the pinglists for a Festive Favor or a Chest, ping me in this thread and include the name of the item you wish to be put down for.
2.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time.
3.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item.
4.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item.
5.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item.

Festive Favors wrote:
Will o' the Ember : Starly, StormCaleum, ItsASomething, HorseCrazy, Steex, CosmicTea, Saskia, CometStorm, QueenMetal, CornixElecti, cheezyfries, Prescott, Starshining, Ishtar1990, Kitiara, Poscat, PhantomSabre, LemonQuartz, JennaQuinn, LonelyMango, RemusMoony

Searing Crown : Akirokai, Kamishii, Arazamatazza, WorldOfAssiah, MikaelHart, Steiny, Aspyria, tnwldi3, irlnico, Ralen

Searing Emblem : crystaldragon, Rawrtonic, Amerretti, SimFeetUnder, Yuki0127, SaberDeath8, Petronex, Baek, tingyiy32, Yukichan

Molten Marauder : Jahkailija, Covert, lightly, Nanashi, Akhir, WeyrLeader, castletown, Reili, PixieDreams, LittleGiggleMist, SheSerendipity, Stormbreeze, DracoSicarius
Event Chests wrote:
Spirit Ablaze Chest : StormCaleum, RadioactiveAcid, HorseCrazy, Steex, Akirokai, CometStorm, Covert, Kyrinasha, HellsKeeper, Hollyshark, PrinceWhite, Scania, Eliott, PhantomSabre, Steiny, VastPlaguesOfAku, CornixElecti, JennaQuinn, Yukichan, RemusMoony

Furnace Queen Chest : DragonPromise, CornixElecti, Sadrain, lightly, Amerretti, WorldOfAssiah, lemurnu, Akhir, Mithian, irlnico, PenquinGrace

Lava Eater Chest : rubesdragon, Nanashi, SimFeetUnder, kithri, castletown, Reili, PixieDreams, LittleGiggleMist, Mudcat, NiTi1, LonelyMango, WickedWhiteEyes

Skogsbrand Chest : QueenMetal, Jahkailija, Prescott, elfnico, Steiny, Kitiara, Petronex, mizface, Moonlace, Sadrain, DracoSicarius, Byzantium, Plushnoodle

Ignis Chest : Starly, ItsASomething, Saskia, PeppermintStars, kurrapotato1, LemonQuartz, PartyPenguin27, Sadrain, Nyxaphora, Plushnoodle, Cross

Infernal Fur Chest : Kamishii, Rawrtonic, Starshining, Silverlune, MikaelHart, Yuki0127, Baek, CometStorm, HermioneLeviosa

Volunteers wrote:
Mazarine
Donor wrote:
Spirit Ablaze Chest : Moray
Infernal Fur Chest : Kyrinasha
Furnace Queen Chest : Kyrinasha
kx9VmHP.png
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants i'd like a will o' the ember and a n ignis chest if you can c:
@DanceswithPlants i'd like a will o' the ember and a n ignis chest if you can c:
G5TXkiW.png
@DanceswithPlants

May I be put down for a Spirit ablaze chest and Will O Ember please? ^.^ Thank you!
@DanceswithPlants

May I be put down for a Spirit ablaze chest and Will O Ember please? ^.^ Thank you!
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
@DanceswithPlants

I'd like to be put down for Ignis Chest and Will o' the Ember please!
Thank you very much for doing this once again! : >
@DanceswithPlants

I'd like to be put down for Ignis Chest and Will o' the Ember please!
Thank you very much for doing this once again! : >
@DanceswithPlants can you put me down for the spirit ablaze chest please :D
@DanceswithPlants can you put me down for the spirit ablaze chest please :D
@DanceswithPlants who will these stuff go to ?
@DanceswithPlants who will these stuff go to ?
tumblr_static_tumblr.png
@DanceswithPlants
Thanks again for the ping!
May I please be added to the list for the Spirit Ablaze chest? Also, the Will o' the Ember if possible? Thank you for doing this!
@DanceswithPlants
Thanks again for the ping!
May I please be added to the list for the Spirit Ablaze chest? Also, the Will o' the Ember if possible? Thank you for doing this!
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@DanceswithPlants
I'd like to be put down for Will o' the Ember and the Spirit Ablaze chest, please. Thanks!
@DanceswithPlants
I'd like to be put down for Will o' the Ember and the Spirit Ablaze chest, please. Thanks!
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@DanceswithPlants

Nice of you to be doing this again!

Could you put me on the list for a searing crown and for a spirit ablaze chest please? c:
@DanceswithPlants

Nice of you to be doing this again!

Could you put me on the list for a searing crown and for a spirit ablaze chest please? c:
signature-small.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15