Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Hatchlings! (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
I saw another thread like this so I wanted to try it! Basically, you pick any two dragons from my lair and I'll breed them for you! [b]NOT TAKING REQUESTS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE[/b] [quote][b]Rules/Guidelines:[/b] 1. All dragons in my lair are now free to choose from! (except for any Unnamed dragons) 2. I will only be using my own nests so you must be ok with ice eyes! 3. When the nest hatches you will get your [b]ONE[/b] pick of the litter for free! If there is only 1 egg it's yours! any others left I will try to sell or will be exalted. 4. If you see a hatchling from a pair you did not pick out that you would like to buy (instead of waiting for a nest), let me know! Person who chose the pair gets first pick of course. 5. You may do whatever you'd like with your new hatchling :) 6. You may choose dragons that are not RTB, if you do I will put you on the waiting list[/quote] [quote] [center][b]Open Nests:[/b] 1. nohsara - Xylon and Amaryllis (2 eggs) 2. 3. 4. [/center][/quote] [quote] [center] [b]Waiting List:[/b] 1. dreadlord - Prism and Amaryllis 2. RedRilvi - Khuzdar and Rysn 3. ZeffArnon - Bloodmoon and Rysn 4. LightDark - Ponzu and Taka 5. InviPorcelain - Dewgong and Roesquartz 6. RoBen - Khuzdar and Rysn 7. circuitree - Xylon and Amaryllis 8. StarFinder - Pio and Noodles 9. heartcrusher1 - Khuzdar and Rysn 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. [/center][/quote] [quote][center][b]Pinglist for Hatchlings:[/b] Dierdre - Elar and Rysn Runeglow - Pio and Suvi Yukichan - Dewgong and Amaryllis hannahbbug3 - Faulkner and Petani heartcrusher1 - Khuzdar and Rysn Endorphine - Dewgong and RoseQuartz [/center] [/quote] [quote][center][b]Hatchlings for sale: [/b] [/center] [/quote]
I saw another thread like this so I wanted to try it! Basically, you pick any two dragons from my lair and I'll breed them for you!

NOT TAKING REQUESTS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Quote:
Rules/Guidelines:

1. All dragons in my lair are now free to choose from! (except for any Unnamed dragons)

2. I will only be using my own nests so you must be ok with ice eyes!

3. When the nest hatches you will get your ONE pick of the litter for free! If there is only 1 egg it's yours!
any others left I will try to sell or will be exalted.

4. If you see a hatchling from a pair you did not pick out that you would like to buy (instead of waiting for a nest), let me know! Person who chose the pair gets first pick of course.

5. You may do whatever you'd like with your new hatchling :)

6. You may choose dragons that are not RTB, if you do I will put you on the waiting list

Quote:
Open Nests:

1. nohsara - Xylon and Amaryllis (2 eggs)

Quote:
Waiting List:

1. dreadlord - Prism and Amaryllis
2. RedRilvi - Khuzdar and Rysn
3. ZeffArnon - Bloodmoon and Rysn
4. LightDark - Ponzu and Taka
5. InviPorcelain - Dewgong and Roesquartz
6. RoBen - Khuzdar and Rysn
7. circuitree - Xylon and Amaryllis
8. StarFinder - Pio and Noodles
9. heartcrusher1 - Khuzdar and Rysn
Quote:
Pinglist for Hatchlings:
Dierdre - Elar and Rysn
Runeglow - Pio and Suvi
Yukichan - Dewgong and Amaryllis
hannahbbug3 - Faulkner and Petani
heartcrusher1 - Khuzdar and Rysn
Endorphine - Dewgong and RoseQuartz

Quote:
Hatchlings for sale:

LGzTScU.png
@irishsparkle

Could you put Bloodmoon and Suvi on a nest for me?
I know the cooldown's kinda lengthy but I don't mind waiting :)
@irishsparkle

Could you put Bloodmoon and Suvi on a nest for me?
I know the cooldown's kinda lengthy but I don't mind waiting :)
9190861a4b528f42e4f8a8a0ac4c2bf089c97fb8.png
@RabitX3
sure thing!
@RabitX3
sure thing!
LGzTScU.png
@irishsparkle Would it be possible to put Ponzu and RoseQuartz on a nest? :-) I think they'd make a lovely pair.
@irishsparkle Would it be possible to put Ponzu and RoseQuartz on a nest? :-) I think they'd make a lovely pair.
a n a r y t h
she/her | fr +0

wishlist
BPE822k.png ilTIVJV.png
@Itzel yep! I'll put you on the waiting list!
@Itzel yep! I'll put you on the waiting list!
LGzTScU.png
@irishsparkle Sounds great - thanks so much!!
@irishsparkle Sounds great - thanks so much!!
a n a r y t h
she/her | fr +0

wishlist
BPE822k.png ilTIVJV.png
@irishsparkle Could you put Suvi and Dewgong together when Dewgong is RTB in 19 days? I don't mind waiting! ^~^ I'm looking for Coatls, the babies will be beautiful~
*And if Suvi is not available. I'll go with Snubull ^^
@irishsparkle Could you put Suvi and Dewgong together when Dewgong is RTB in 19 days? I don't mind waiting! ^~^ I'm looking for Coatls, the babies will be beautiful~
*And if Suvi is not available. I'll go with Snubull ^^
HzGpUHb.png
@Joanne28 Suvi is currently on hold for someone else so I'll mark you down on the waiting list for Dewgong and Snubull :) I've bred them before and they make wonderful babies!!
@Joanne28 Suvi is currently on hold for someone else so I'll mark you down on the waiting list for Dewgong and Snubull :) I've bred them before and they make wonderful babies!!
LGzTScU.png
@irishsparkle That'll be nice. Thank you for doing this :)
@irishsparkle That'll be nice. Thank you for doing this :)
HzGpUHb.png
@Joanne28 no problem!! i love breeding and hatching babies just for the fun of it!
@Joanne28 no problem!! i love breeding and hatching babies just for the fun of it!
LGzTScU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56