Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons for new players!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 141 142
@Mozie

So, for the mix n match thing, do I request two dragons to breed or are they up for adopts? Lol, sorry for dumb question ;3
@Mozie

So, for the mix n match thing, do I request two dragons to breed or are they up for adopts? Lol, sorry for dumb question ;3
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Thousands Have Lived Without Love, Not One Without Water.
– W.H.Auden
@SiresQueen
No worries :)
For the Mix n Match you request two dragons to breed, and then you may have one of their offspring~

If you like the look of a particular dragon I can always help you find the best dragons to breed to get one as close as I can manage, so let me know if you'd like suggestions :)
@SiresQueen
No worries :)
For the Mix n Match you request two dragons to breed, and then you may have one of their offspring~

If you like the look of a particular dragon I can always help you find the best dragons to breed to get one as close as I can manage, so let me know if you'd like suggestions :)
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

I breed bulbasaurs in my hatchery
@mozie , I would like to acquire Starwood sunset I you please.
@mozie , I would like to acquire Starwood sunset I you please.
@Varuga
Im sorry, apparently I forgot to hit accept when I removed him, he's taken. Is there another dragon you'd like?
@Varuga
Im sorry, apparently I forgot to hit accept when I removed him, he's taken. Is there another dragon you'd like?
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

@Mozie

That would be great! Hm, I think I know what would look good together! Burnie and Starburst! Could they work? I think their babies would be sooo cute!
@Mozie

That would be great! Hm, I think I know what would look good together! Burnie and Starburst! Could they work? I think their babies would be sooo cute!
– W.H.Auden
@SiresQueen
They would! Starburst is being bred tomorrow so it will be a bit of a wait, I hope that's not a problem?
@SiresQueen
They would! Starburst is being bred tomorrow so it will be a bit of a wait, I hope that's not a problem?
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

@Mozie

Not a problem! Though i would be most appreciative of you could ping me when they start breeding/hatch? I have such a bad memory ;_; Thank you so much! :)
@Mozie

Not a problem! Though i would be most appreciative of you could ping me when they start breeding/hatch? I have such a bad memory ;_; Thank you so much! :)
– W.H.Auden
@SiresQueen
I'll definitely ping you when they hatch, but I can also ping when they start breeding if you think thatd be a good idea!
@SiresQueen
I'll definitely ping you when they hatch, but I can also ping when they start breeding if you think thatd be a good idea!
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

@Mozie

If its not too much trouble :) Thanks again, I cant wait to see the cuties!
@Mozie

If its not too much trouble :) Thanks again, I cant wait to see the cuties!
– W.H.Auden
@SiresQueen
Sure thing, and no problem!<3
@SiresQueen
Sure thing, and no problem!<3
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png