Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons for new players!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 141 142
@Juniel
Sure thing, I'll have @Shirou14 send him over ASAP!
@Juniel
Sure thing, I'll have @Shirou14 send him over ASAP!
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

I breed bulbasaurs in my hatchery
@Mozie

Alright, I think I'm requesting this right, but let me know if I'm doing something wrong. xD

I would love Molten Treasure, and that name is fine. c:

And for the pair I'd like a hatchling from Crest and Sprocket, they're both so beautiful!
@Mozie

Alright, I think I'm requesting this right, but let me know if I'm doing something wrong. xD

I would love Molten Treasure, and that name is fine. c:

And for the pair I'd like a hatchling from Crest and Sprocket, they're both so beautiful!
m19oZdp.png
@Mozie

Vibrancy is wonderful, along with her name! If she's not being held for anyone, might I have her?
@Mozie

Vibrancy is wonderful, along with her name! If she's not being held for anyone, might I have her?
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png +2 FR
@Ceiling
You're doing it correct, no worries!
Sounds good, though I warn you you can't put spaces in names so it would be MoltenTreasure, which I hope you don't mind :) But yeah, I'll have @ManiaAzer send her over ASAP
And can do! Sprocket is due to be bred with Starburst tomorrow so it'll be a bit of a wait, so my apologies for that.

@VelcroRaptor
Sure thing! I'll send her right over :)
@Ceiling
You're doing it correct, no worries!
Sounds good, though I warn you you can't put spaces in names so it would be MoltenTreasure, which I hope you don't mind :) But yeah, I'll have @ManiaAzer send her over ASAP
And can do! Sprocket is due to be bred with Starburst tomorrow so it'll be a bit of a wait, so my apologies for that.

@VelcroRaptor
Sure thing! I'll send her right over :)
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

@Mozie

Thank you!
@Mozie

Thank you!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png +2 FR
@Mozie
if i'm allowed to choose one dragon ._.
is that beautyful "Morning snow" female still avaiable? she's the last on the post

@Mozie
if i'm allowed to choose one dragon ._.
is that beautyful "Morning snow" female still avaiable? she's the last on the post

@Mozie could I get a hatchie from Anfar and Laralie? (One with a shade of blue as primary and secondary, more specifically, with a shade of blue as a tert as well?) I hope I just did this right...
@Mozie could I get a hatchie from Anfar and Laralie? (One with a shade of blue as primary and secondary, more specifically, with a shade of blue as a tert as well?) I hope I just did this right...
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
Can I have Brayth please?
Can I have Brayth please?
@Mozie

Sounds good! c: Thank you!
@Mozie

Sounds good! c: Thank you!
m19oZdp.png
@Bhaal999
She is~ Did you have a name in mind for her, or should I name her?

@nemodave
Sure thing! I'll breed them ASAP and let you know once they hatch!

@SeaDragons
Brayth is not one of the available dragons, only those in the Free Dragons post are. Sorry for any confusion

@Ceiling
Not a problem!
@Bhaal999
She is~ Did you have a name in mind for her, or should I name her?

@nemodave
Sure thing! I'll breed them ASAP and let you know once they hatch!

@SeaDragons
Brayth is not one of the available dragons, only those in the Free Dragons post are. Sorry for any confusion

@Ceiling
Not a problem!
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 141 142