Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~~ FREE dragons and familiars ~~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Heya :D

So nice of you to do this :3

May I adopt the Moordwelling Trunker , please ^^? :3
Heya :D

So nice of you to do this :3

May I adopt the Moordwelling Trunker , please ^^? :3
LApYAIi.gif~.: +9FR Time :.~p8qgXPn.gif
I hope you had good times on this site, and while I'm sad to see a part of the flights leaving, but I hope you have a good life beyond FR! ^-^

Any of these familiars would be greatly appreciated!
Murktooth Bramblekeep
or
Coral Carpenter
(If these are both taken, I'll pop back over and try asking for a different one ^-^)

Dragon:
Chalina
or if someone has already asked for her
I hope you had good times on this site, and while I'm sad to see a part of the flights leaving, but I hope you have a good life beyond FR! ^-^

Any of these familiars would be greatly appreciated!
Murktooth Bramblekeep
or
Coral Carpenter
(If these are both taken, I'll pop back over and try asking for a different one ^-^)

Dragon:
Chalina
or if someone has already asked for her
5F9davC.png

I'd love a Murktooth Bramblekeep, Swift Lumen, or Manticore Screamer

I'd love a Murktooth Bramblekeep, Swift Lumen, or Manticore Screamer
Heya, sent a CR for Marajo! Could I possibly steal a greater sandstrike or blacktalon striker?

Thanks so much :) :)
Heya, sent a CR for Marajo! Could I possibly steal a greater sandstrike or blacktalon striker?

Thanks so much :) :)

tumblr_ntpojhttUE1tm17oeo6_75sq.png
Hi, could I have one of your cursed bats familiars? Either one is ok ^^ also I thank you for this and I hope you live a wonderful life *hugs*
Hi, could I have one of your cursed bats familiars? Either one is ok ^^ also I thank you for this and I hope you live a wonderful life *hugs*
water_3.png she/her
00:00 - 14:00 FR time
Joined FR 5 years ago

Accent Shopbaronstar.png
I'd love a celestial antelope please
I'd love a celestial antelope please
Oh gosh...I dunno, any familiar would be good. May I have the Blacktalon Striker? And we just send a crossroads then? Okay.
Oh gosh...I dunno, any familiar would be good. May I have the Blacktalon Striker? And we just send a crossroads then? Okay.
zyvrj7C.png VJNgmuG.pngezdpCto.pngzyvrj7C.png
Would you be willing to part with a bear or steam gyre, sakura owl, or scrapmetal tracker, manticore or essentially any boss familiar?
Would you be willing to part with a bear or steam gyre, sakura owl, or scrapmetal tracker, manticore or essentially any boss familiar?
99_random_items_99_winners_raffle.png bestiaryraffle1_by_hapro-d90d0na.png
@jjolteon
Can I pls have
Umberhorn Qiriq or
Swift Volt or
Trick of the Light ?

Thank u :)
@jjolteon
Can I pls have
Umberhorn Qiriq or
Swift Volt or
Trick of the Light ?

Thank u :)
Sorry to see you leave the game. Hope your next adventure is even more exciting!!

May I please re-home your Maren Warrior?

If he's not available, then one of the Mesacliff Harpy, Runic Bat, or Snow Streak would be lovely.

Thank you for sharing your generosity!! Best of luck in RL!!

@BunnySox for bookmarking ^-^
Sorry to see you leave the game. Hope your next adventure is even more exciting!!

May I please re-home your Maren Warrior?

If he's not available, then one of the Mesacliff Harpy, Runic Bat, or Snow Streak would be lovely.

Thank you for sharing your generosity!! Best of luck in RL!!

@BunnySox for bookmarking ^-^
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16