Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~~ FREE dragons and familiars ~~
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Which Familiars are stil avaiable?
Which Familiars are stil avaiable?
@jjolteon may i have the Venomous Toridae please? ;-;

sorry you are quitting but i understand
i will be quitting some time in the future (but not for now)
@jjolteon may i have the Venomous Toridae please? ;-;

sorry you are quitting but i understand
i will be quitting some time in the future (but not for now)
~I buy dragons born on October 6!~
is the hippogriff still available? :3 if so, I would love to have it~ thank you uvu
is the hippogriff still available? :3 if so, I would love to have it~ thank you uvu
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
I don't sub to most threads, please ping me!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@jjolteon,

Hmmm. How about the Red Winged Owlcat?
@jjolteon,

Hmmm. How about the Red Winged Owlcat?

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
May I have the Red-winged Owlcat, Maned Rasa, Maren Wavesinger, or Luna Mith? Whichever one of those you have left. Or if you don't have any of those, a random one would be fine if you still have some familiars left. Thank you!
May I have the Red-winged Owlcat, Maned Rasa, Maren Wavesinger, or Luna Mith? Whichever one of those you have left. Or if you don't have any of those, a random one would be fine if you still have some familiars left. Thank you!
dciwot5-80b6a7a2-0a6c-442d-b1f4-7c9a8831b54a.pngart_shop_sig_smaller_by_fullmetalowlchemist-dbhrfav.pngtumblr_o0ze38sI6a1u3wsjco7_100.png
GuardianOwl_sig.png
@jjolteon, ah, it's fine. If that's the case, could I have the winter wolf, please? Or if that's not available, snow streak. Thanks for your time!
@jjolteon, ah, it's fine. If that's the case, could I have the winter wolf, please? Or if that's not available, snow streak. Thanks for your time!
C4T6yYj.pngtumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
Hello there I was wondering if the aqua/seafoam imp female is still for give away. Also if there are any flying/bird like familiars left. Thank you~
Hello there I was wondering if the aqua/seafoam imp female is still for give away. Also if there are any flying/bird like familiars left. Thank you~
JdIZ7xK.pngQhJITRJ.gif
Hello, do you still have any Maned Rasa familiars left? If not, do you have any other brown(-ish) familiars left? Thank you in advance!
Hello, do you still have any Maned Rasa familiars left? If not, do you have any other brown(-ish) familiars left? Thank you in advance!
312sVxl.png __________
He/him pronouns

Vinesauce fan

+9 hrs ahead of
server time
__
_______________ mRziIh5.png
THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER! If you request a familiar after this post you will NOT receive one, sorry! If your post is above this one then I'll send you your familiars ASAP and choose a grand winner.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER! If you request a familiar after this post you will NOT receive one, sorry! If your post is above this one then I'll send you your familiars ASAP and choose a grand winner.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16