Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Looking for new homes ~Open~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
[img]http://oi62.tinypic.com/wk4e89.jpg[/img] Recently myself and Khloe have birthed several nests of dragons. We unfortunately don't have room to house all our beautiful hatchlings, so we are giving others on the site a chance to re-home them within their own lairs. We want point out that if two people ask for the same dragon if one of them is new to the site (three months or less) they will gain priority. If you see a dragon you like the look of a dragon on the front page but are notified that it has already been re-homed, feel free to either pick again or you could ask for the parents to breed again. (We are always happy to accommodate such requests.) To ask for one of the babies please pm or ping myself or Khloe by placing an @ symbol before one of our names. If you ask for a dragon that isn't in our own cave but in the others, we will let you know and happily ping the other on your behalf. We ask that if you do ask for a dragon you intend to re-home it and not just exalt it. We do not charge anything for doing this, however if you would like to support us in anyway, then please feel free to donate food and the likes as you can imagine feeding so many dragons is draining on the food resources. [color=Red][b]URGENT UPDATE![/b][/color] [quote=Thread Owners]Recently we have been checking on the hatchlings we have been rehoming just to see how they are getting on within their new homes. Sadly we've found that one in every three hatchlings we are giving are ending up exalted within ten days of them been given to their supposed new homes; because of this we will now be noting who is requesting our hatchlings and their colors/genes so we can keep a closer eye on what is going on. If this continues we will be setting up an application form or something similar to it, we hope that we don't have to go to this extreme but at the moment it seems this is the route we are going down. PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR HATCHLINGS FROM US IF YOUR ONLY INTENT IS TO EXALT THEM IN DOING SO YOU ARE TAKING FROM PEOPLE WHO WANT TO GIVE THEM [color=red][b]PROPER[/b][/color] AND [color=red][b]PERMANENT[/b][/color] HOMES![/quote] [color=Red][b]URGENT UPDATE![/b][/color] [quote=Thread Owners]Recently we have went through the dragons that we have managed to find new homes for. Disturbingly we have found that some of the hatchlings we have tried to rehome are not in the original requesters lair, so this leads us to believe they are being sold; some of them within two weeks of them being taken in by said requesters. [b][color=red]WE WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS![/color][/b] As it says in the first update we are looking for people who want to give them a [b][color=red]proper long term home[/color][/b]. We understand that lair space is an issue or that people can fall out of love with dragons; if that is the case send them back to us. Let us know the reason why you are sending them back. Tamashi always keeps a few slots empty in her lair in case an adopter is having a clutch and needs a few days to gain the funds for an expansion. We request that adopters keep our hatchlings for three months at least, if you fall out of love with them within this time, feel free to send them back to us or ping us to let us know you are intending to rehome them. We ask that during this time you do not sell the hatchlings, there is nothing worse than a person making profit on something that was given freely within such a short time of receiving the item/dragon.[/quote] Tamashi and Khloe
wk4e89.jpg

Recently myself and Khloe have birthed several nests of dragons. We unfortunately don't have room to house all our beautiful hatchlings, so we are giving others on the site a chance to re-home them within their own lairs. We want point out that if two people ask for the same dragon if one of them is new to the site (three months or less) they will gain priority. If you see a dragon you like the look of a dragon on the front page but are notified that it has already been re-homed, feel free to either pick again or you could ask for the parents to breed again. (We are always happy to accommodate such requests.)

To ask for one of the babies please pm or ping myself or Khloe by placing an @ symbol before one of our names. If you ask for a dragon that isn't in our own cave but in the others, we will let you know and happily ping the other on your behalf. We ask that if you do ask for a dragon you intend to re-home it and not just exalt it.

We do not charge anything for doing this, however if you would like to support us in anyway, then please feel free to donate food and the likes as you can imagine feeding so many dragons is draining on the food resources.

URGENT UPDATE!
Thread Owners wrote:
Recently we have been checking on the hatchlings we have been rehoming just to see how they are getting on within their new homes. Sadly we've found that one in every three hatchlings we are giving are ending up exalted within ten days of them been given to their supposed new homes; because of this we will now be noting who is requesting our hatchlings and their colors/genes so we can keep a closer eye on what is going on.

If this continues we will be setting up an application form or something similar to it, we hope that we don't have to go to this extreme but at the moment it seems this is the route we are going down.

PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR HATCHLINGS FROM US IF YOUR ONLY INTENT IS TO EXALT THEM IN DOING SO YOU ARE TAKING FROM PEOPLE WHO WANT TO GIVE THEM PROPER AND PERMANENT HOMES!

URGENT UPDATE!
Thread Owners wrote:
Recently we have went through the dragons that we have managed to find new homes for. Disturbingly we have found that some of the hatchlings we have tried to rehome are not in the original requesters lair, so this leads us to believe they are being sold; some of them within two weeks of them being taken in by said requesters.

WE WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS! As it says in the first update we are looking for people who want to give them a proper long term home. We understand that lair space is an issue or that people can fall out of love with dragons; if that is the case send them back to us. Let us know the reason why you are sending them back. Tamashi always keeps a few slots empty in her lair in case an adopter is having a clutch and needs a few days to gain the funds for an expansion.

We request that adopters keep our hatchlings for three months at least, if you fall out of love with them within this time, feel free to send them back to us or ping us to let us know you are intending to rehome them. We ask that during this time you do not sell the hatchlings, there is nothing worse than a person making profit on something that was given freely within such a short time of receiving the item/dragon.

Tamashi and Khloe
I591hIm.png
[b][i][u][center]Tamashi's Dragons[/center][/u][/i][/b] Snapper [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19267841] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192679/19267841_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote=Snapper] Gender: Male Specie: Snapper Flight: Wind Primary: Denim Crystal Secondary: Blue Stripes Tertiary: Seafoam Gembond Mother: Lelei Father: Arbol[/quote] Snapper [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19267842] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192679/19267842_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote=Snapper] Gender: Female Specie: Snapper Flight: Wind Primary: Stonewash Crystal Secondary: Denim Stripes Tertiary: Swamp Gembond Mother: Leili Father: Arbol[/quote] Fae [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19329383] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/193294/19329383_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote=Fae] Gender: Female Specie: Fae Flight: Wind Primary: Jade Cherub Secondary: Steel Stripes Tertiary: Caribbean Underbelly Mother: Dusk Father: Gaia[/quote] [b]NOTE:[/b] When asking for one of my dragons either post the image of the dragon or the information below it so I know which dragon I am looking for quickly, do not post their id's because I will ignore you.
Tamashi's Dragons

Snapper

19267841_350.png

Snapper wrote:
Specie: Snapper
Flight: Wind
Primary: Denim Crystal
Secondary: Blue Stripes
Tertiary: Seafoam Gembond
Mother: Lelei
Father: Arbol

Snapper

19267842_350.png

Snapper wrote:
Specie: Snapper
Primary: Stonewash Crystal
Secondary: Denim Stripes
Tertiary: Swamp Gembond
Mother: Leili
Father: Arbol

Fae

19329383_350.png

Fae wrote:
Specie: Fae
Primary: Jade Cherub
Secondary: Steel Stripes
Tertiary: Caribbean Underbelly
Mother: Dusk
Father: Gaia

NOTE:
When asking for one of my dragons either post the image of the dragon or the information below it so I know which dragon I am looking for quickly, do not post their id's because I will ignore you.
I591hIm.png
[center][b][i]Khloe's Hatchlings[img]http://c3e308.medialib.glogster.com/media/d6/d65f553acebcedee464b2e363fe156a013c021617cfa4b71afa0d31ab395a260/animated-dragon-gif.gif[/img] Due to the fact that I don't breed my hatchlings to sell and that my lair doesn't have the space to hold all the hatchlings, I have decided to give most away. All hatchlings unless I am rehoming previous hatchlings, will be unnamed. I request you don't exalt the hatchlings you receive from me nor resell them, I am not making a profit off of them and neither should you. Rehoming the hatchlings is fine as long as you don't make a profit off of rehoming. This being said, before I continue on, I am a college student and possible starting a relationship as well as work! Sometimes a request may not be answered in a day or two so please understand, I shall try to log on and send hatchlings when I have access to my own labtop which will be when I am on the train, possible my lunch hour or returning home. I do not have access to FR on college machines, my phone or kindle through I may try to check with my ipod if I can gain access while out without my labtop. Now that has been cleared up and everyone is okay with the last part, here's how to request one of my hatchlings. I will not list the genes, it will be quite simple for you to click on the url and see the genes yourself, etc. When you ping me @Khloe, just include the number beside the hatchling your interested in. Very easy on me to just look at the number and get trade started than going, which hatchling is that and having to play hunt which hatchling, doesn't help my mood and more or less means I won't be sending the hatchling any sooner. [LIST=1] [*] [*] [/LIST] [/i][/b][/center]
Khloe's Hatchlingsanimated-dragon-gif.gif

Due to the fact that I don't breed my hatchlings to sell and that my lair doesn't have the space to hold all the hatchlings, I have decided to give most away.

All hatchlings unless I am rehoming previous hatchlings, will be unnamed.

I request you don't exalt the hatchlings you receive from me nor resell them, I am not making a profit off of them and neither should you. Rehoming the hatchlings is fine as long as you don't make a profit off of rehoming.

This being said, before I continue on, I am a college student and possible starting a relationship as well as work! Sometimes a request may not be answered in a day or two so please understand, I shall try to log on and send hatchlings when I have access to my own labtop which will be when I am on the train, possible my lunch hour or returning home. I do not have access to FR on college machines, my phone or kindle through I may try to check with my ipod if I can gain access while out without my labtop.

Now that has been cleared up and everyone is okay with the last part, here's how to request one of my hatchlings. I will not list the genes, it will be quite simple for you to click on the url and see the genes yourself, etc. When you ping me @Khloe, just include the number beside the hatchling your interested in. Very easy on me to just look at the number and get trade started than going, which hatchling is that and having to play hunt which hatchling, doesn't help my mood and more or less means I won't be sending the hatchling any sooner.

Tamashi's breeding requests

@Talacia is looking to have Gaia and Nesoi bred.
@patronissimo is looking to have Grin and Bloodmoon bred (female hatchling requested)

Tamashi's breeding requests

@Talacia is looking to have Gaia and Nesoi bred.
@patronissimo is looking to have Grin and Bloodmoon bred (female hatchling requested)

I591hIm.png

lala

lala
[center][b]Affiliates[/b][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1505299][img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/d74c9831e61512fe7b123b69591ee6f0/tumblr_nsxwt3QRAt1ut6r3jo1_500.png[/img][/url]
Affiliates

tumblr_nsxwt3QRAt1ut6r3jo1_500.png
I591hIm.png
@Tamashi
I'll wait and see if anyone else wants first.
@Tamashi
I'll wait and see if anyone else wants first.
@khloe
Normally as soon as they are adults they get sold or exalted.
@khloe
Normally as soon as they are adults they get sold or exalted.
I591hIm.png
@Tamashi
Send her on over than. XD

I need to get the funds to get my water gen 1 and light gen 4 on kofk.. :/
@Tamashi
Send her on over than. XD

I need to get the funds to get my water gen 1 and light gen 4 on kofk.. :/
@khloe
Sending her over
@khloe
Sending her over
I591hIm.png