Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Closed~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[center][color=green][size=5]6/28/2015 The Give Away is now closed! Hello again everyone! Again I am looking for volunteer grinders and item donations to help get as many items/chests out to as many users as possible. If you would like to volunteer/donate message me and we will work out the details :) Volunteers: Mazarine Volunteers do not take donations, all donations should still be sent through me to avoid any mix ups.[/size][/color] [img]http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq291/R3YD1O/light_contest2.png[/img] [quote=Items Given Away][item=Brightheart Chest]x9 [item=Candor Chest]x7 [item=Sunbeam Sentinel Chest]x5 [item=Nightshatter Chest]x4 [item=Coreburst Chest]x2 [item=Solar Blades]x5 [item=Illuminated Emblem]x5 [item=Illuminated Crown]x5 [item=Sunbeam Soldier]x5[/quote] [color=green]Welcome to DanceswithPlants Brightshine Jubilee Give Away! I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find! The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows:[/color] [item=Solar Blades] ---> [item=Illuminated Emblem] ---> [item=Illuminated Crown] ---> [item=Sunbeam Soldier] [color=green]Chests and Festive Favors will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for 1 Chest and 1 Festive Favor at a time, you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :) +Rules+ 1.) If you wish to be added to the pinglists for a Festive Favor or a Chest, ping me in this thread and include the name of the item you wish to be put down for. 2.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time. 3.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item. 4.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item. 5.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item.[/color] [quote=Festive Favors][left] [item=Solar Blades]: [s]Elenoremari[/s], [s]lizabet[/s], [s]Covert[/s], [s]Nihilist[/s], [s]SenchaDrake[/s], Wintar, Durga, Ulu, Sykona, [s]Niketa[/s], lobelia, danijust, Sharkinator, Valiushtha, LaraAelric, Kuriptonic, summertimz, SaberDeath8, starrunner101, Prescott [item=Illuminated Emblem]: [s]Itzel[/s], [s]Kyrinasha[/s], [s]crystaldragon[/s], [s]SimFeetUnder[/s], [s]TrickySushi[/s], [s]Kamishii[/s], HorseCrazy, mvawesomeness, PixieDreams [item=Illuminated Crown]: [s]lightly[/s], [s]Arazamatazza[/s], [s]Amerretti[/s], [s]Ninian[/s], [s]ItsASomething[/s], Coyoteskii, MikaelHart, tnwldi3, Meia, LittleGiggleMist, Yuki0127 [item=Sunbeam Soldier]: [s]Sorrendragon[/s], [s]Starly[/s], [s]Nidhogg007[/s], [s]MaeveGlaistig[/s], [s]castletown[/s], Yoshidaru, moomargh, Akhir, Sadria, LittleGiggleMist[/left][/quote] [quote=Event Chests][left] [item=Sunbreak Chest]: lightly, lizabet, Starly, IronPen, Sadrain, Wintar, ItsASomething, Ulu, PixieDreams, Valiushtha [item=Coreburst Chest]: [s]DarkOnyx[/s], [s]Kyrinasha[/s], StormCaleum, SenchaDrake, MaeveGlaistig, Durga, Sykona, lobelia, FloatingInSpace, countenance, summertimz, CosmicTea, Niketa, Sharkinator, Prescott [item=Sunbeam Sentinel Chest]: [s]Itzel[/s], [s]Luxern[/s], [s]Tues[/s], [s]Kamishii[/s], [s]danijust[/s], Akhir, LaraAelric, cloe010, Ceziate, Katsra [item=Brightheart Chest]: [s]elfnico[/s], [s]crystaldragon[/s], [s]SimFeetUnder[/s], [s]castletown[/s], [s]MikaelHart[/s], [s]faridnad[/s], [s]mvawesomeness[/s], [s]LittleGiggleMist[/s], [s]kithri[/s] [item=Candor Chest]:[s] moomargh[/s], [s]tefphoenix[/s], [s]Nidhogg007[/s], [s]TrickySushi[/s], [s]SadSushi[/s], [s]Yoshidaru[/s], [s]starrunner101[/s], Amerretti, Yuki0127 [item=Nightshatter Chest]: [s]Elenoremari[/s], [s]Covert[/s], [s]Nihilist[/s], [s]Hollyshark[/s], [s]Sadria[/s], softbun, Kuriptonic, IsildaMistwood[/left][/quote] [quote=Volunteers]Mazarine[/quote] [quote=Donors] [left][item=Brightheart Chest]: Kyrinasha(x1), Adamanta(x1), Ninian(x1), Sorrendragon(x1) [item=Candor Chest]: Adamanta(x2) [item=Nightshatter Chest]: crystaldragon(x1) [item=Immaculate Tablet]: huchbuch(x15) [item=Sunbeam Sentinel Chest]: IronPen(x1)[/left][/quote]
6/28/2015 The Give Away is now closed!

Hello again everyone! Again I am looking for volunteer grinders and item donations to help get as many items/chests out to as many users as possible. If you would like to volunteer/donate message me and we will work out the details :)

Volunteers: Mazarine

Volunteers do not take donations, all donations should still be sent through me to avoid any mix ups.

light_contest2.png

Items Given Away wrote:
Brightheart Chest x9 Candor Chest x7 Sunbeam Sentinel Chest x5 Nightshatter Chest x4 Coreburst Chest x2 Solar Blades x5 Illuminated Emblem x5 Illuminated Crown x5 Sunbeam Soldier x5

Welcome to DanceswithPlants Brightshine Jubilee Give Away!

I will spend the rest of the event week gathering up the event currency and giving out festive favors and any chests I find!

The Festive Favors cycle will be as follows:

Solar Blades ---> Illuminated Emblem ---> Illuminated Crown ---> Sunbeam Soldier

Chests and Festive Favors will be given out as first come first serve, and a user may only sign up for 1 Chest and 1 Festive Favor at a time, you can be added to other lists once you get the item you requested. If you get the item you were looking for on your own please let me know so I can remove you from that items list :)

+Rules+
1.) If you wish to be added to the pinglists for a Festive Favor or a Chest, ping me in this thread and include the name of the item you wish to be put down for.
2.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time.
3.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item.
4.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item.
5.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item.

Festive Favors wrote:
Solar Blades : Elenoremari, lizabet, Covert, Nihilist, SenchaDrake, Wintar, Durga, Ulu, Sykona, Niketa, lobelia, danijust, Sharkinator, Valiushtha, LaraAelric, Kuriptonic, summertimz, SaberDeath8, starrunner101, Prescott

Illuminated Emblem : Itzel, Kyrinasha, crystaldragon, SimFeetUnder, TrickySushi, Kamishii, HorseCrazy, mvawesomeness, PixieDreams

Illuminated Crown : lightly, Arazamatazza, Amerretti, Ninian, ItsASomething, Coyoteskii, MikaelHart, tnwldi3, Meia, LittleGiggleMist, Yuki0127

Sunbeam Soldier : Sorrendragon, Starly, Nidhogg007, MaeveGlaistig, castletown, Yoshidaru, moomargh, Akhir, Sadria, LittleGiggleMist
Event Chests wrote:
Sunbreak Chest : lightly, lizabet, Starly, IronPen, Sadrain, Wintar, ItsASomething, Ulu, PixieDreams, Valiushtha

Coreburst Chest : DarkOnyx, Kyrinasha, StormCaleum, SenchaDrake, MaeveGlaistig, Durga, Sykona, lobelia, FloatingInSpace, countenance, summertimz, CosmicTea, Niketa, Sharkinator, Prescott

Sunbeam Sentinel Chest : Itzel, Luxern, Tues, Kamishii, danijust, Akhir, LaraAelric, cloe010, Ceziate, Katsra

Brightheart Chest : elfnico, crystaldragon, SimFeetUnder, castletown, MikaelHart, faridnad, mvawesomeness, LittleGiggleMist, kithri

Candor Chest : moomargh, tefphoenix, Nidhogg007, TrickySushi, SadSushi, Yoshidaru, starrunner101, Amerretti, Yuki0127

Nightshatter Chest : Elenoremari, Covert, Nihilist, Hollyshark, Sadria, softbun, Kuriptonic, IsildaMistwood

Volunteers wrote:
Mazarine
Donors wrote:
Brightheart Chest : Kyrinasha(x1), Adamanta(x1), Ninian(x1), Sorrendragon(x1)

Candor Chest : Adamanta(x2)

Nightshatter Chest : crystaldragon(x1)

Immaculate Tablet : huchbuch(x15)

Sunbeam Sentinel Chest : IronPen(x1)
kx9VmHP.png
kx9VmHP.png
@Danceswithplants

May I be signed up for a chest please? :)
@Danceswithplants

May I be signed up for a chest please? :)
@Danceswithplants Edited for FR glitchyness: Thanks for doing this! The familiar please :3
@Danceswithplants Edited for FR glitchyness: Thanks for doing this! The familiar please :3
x5IhgMc.png
@DarkOnyx Certainly :) What chest would you like to be signed up for?
@DarkOnyx Certainly :) What chest would you like to be signed up for?
kx9VmHP.png
@Danceswithplants
Could I sign up for a Nightshatter chest please and a Solar Blades?

Edit: Fixed typo :)
@Danceswithplants
Could I sign up for a Nightshatter chest please and a Solar Blades?

Edit: Fixed typo :)
@DanceswithPlants

Sunbreak chest and the crown please!

Sorry about the edit. I added your ping OTL
@DanceswithPlants

Sunbreak chest and the crown please!

Sorry about the edit. I added your ping OTL
fy5C1F5.png
@DancesWithPlants
May i be added to Sunbreak chest and solar blades lists please?
@DancesWithPlants
May i be added to Sunbreak chest and solar blades lists please?
Findlay.gifg4D9p86.png
@DanceswithPlants

Aww, thanks! I have a brightheart chest to donate if anyone wants one.

Could I please be put on the list for a crown and possibly KingSunglasses chest? More interested in the crown though
@DanceswithPlants

Aww, thanks! I have a brightheart chest to donate if anyone wants one.

Could I please be put on the list for a crown and possibly KingSunglasses chest? More interested in the crown though
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
@Danceswithplants
Can I be signed up for solar blades and maybe the Nightshatter chest? If not both, just the blades. Thanks!
@Danceswithplants
Can I be signed up for solar blades and maybe the Nightshatter chest? If not both, just the blades. Thanks!
WwOu6qs.gif eMW37s1.gifsmlegendins_covert_by_xnedra22-d9h3tmd.pngKcGbFDF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14