Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Brightshine Jubilee] MMXLVIII (2048)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
[center][IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/25870ar.png[/IMG] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6089102] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60892/6089102_350.png[/img] [/url] Since it is the Brightshine Jubilee, you are wandering around the Sunbeam Ruins, looking for interesting things to do, places to see, and fun to have. You have heard murmurs of a small, yet busy booth on the outskirts of the Mirrorlight Promenade. Curious, you decide to go check it out; it couldn’t be that busy, right? After you arrive, you do see the stall. It is a small thing, looking like it was constructed hastily; however, there is an enormous sign on the ground that is carefully organized, and it reads in big, beautiful letters “MMXLVIII.” It looks like the sign has drawn many dragons who would’ve otherwise passed by; you were completely wrong about the stan not drawing as many dragons to its grounds. Fortunately, you see a group of your friends towards the front of the line, and hop in with them. Nobody seems to notice; it seems as if many dragons are saving spots for their companions. When you reach the actual booth (still another ten minute wait), there is a frantic looking Wildclaw dragon, covered in a worn golden cape, a half-shredded, half-stained scarf, a new fillet, and a chipped but clean wing guard. A magic aura rests around him, and he looks happy but tired. He hands you a stone tablet, yellow magic swirling around the thing. Once all of your friends receive them, he points about the place, explaining where everything is that you’ll need to know to experience the game fully. As you wander off to go figure out what’s going on exactly, you see the Wildclaw trip on his cloak, but catch himself, and take a long, deep breath. [IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/svq3wm.png[/IMG] [size=5][color=#2552040][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1469655]||Link to main hub||[/url][/color][/size] [IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/svq3wm.png[/IMG] Table of Contents (You are here) Rules Challenges Prizes Thanks[/center]
25870ar.png

6089102_350.png

Since it is the Brightshine Jubilee, you are wandering around the Sunbeam Ruins, looking for interesting things to do, places to see, and fun to have. You have heard murmurs of a small, yet busy booth on the outskirts of the Mirrorlight Promenade. Curious, you decide to go check it out; it couldn’t be that busy, right?

After you arrive, you do see the stall. It is a small thing, looking like it was constructed hastily; however, there is an enormous sign on the ground that is carefully organized, and it reads in big, beautiful letters “MMXLVIII.” It looks like the sign has drawn many dragons who would’ve otherwise passed by; you were completely wrong about the stan not drawing as many dragons to its grounds. Fortunately, you see a group of your friends towards the front of the line, and hop in with them. Nobody seems to notice; it seems as if many dragons are saving spots for their companions.

When you reach the actual booth (still another ten minute wait), there is a frantic looking Wildclaw dragon, covered in a worn golden cape, a half-shredded, half-stained scarf, a new fillet, and a chipped but clean wing guard. A magic aura rests around him, and he looks happy but tired. He hands you a stone tablet, yellow magic swirling around the thing. Once all of your friends receive them, he points about the place, explaining where everything is that you’ll need to know to experience the game fully. As you wander off to go figure out what’s going on exactly, you see the Wildclaw trip on his cloak, but catch himself, and take a long, deep breath.

svq3wm.png
||Link to main hub||
svq3wm.png

Table of Contents (You are here)
Rules
Challenges
Prizes
Thanks
yellow_by_mintinol-dbs9d5h.pnggreen_by_mintinol-dbs9d5q.pngblue_by_mintinol-dbs9d5f.pngpurple_by_mintinol-dbs9d5m.pngpink_by_mintinol-dbs9d5o.png
2dm9lpj.png

15e74ug.png

How to play MMXLVIII: Using your arrow keys, control which direction the tiles go and combine like tiles to eventually get to the Lightweaver tile!

svq3wm.png
||Link to board A||
||Link to board B||
svq3wm.png
  • Since there are prizes for getting the highest score and the website we used cannot be played once you get past the 2048 tile, you may use this site for the highest score challenge only. You may enter the highest score challenge as many times as you want, and with any board.
  • Submit your entries by taking a screencap of the board (or, for highest scores, screencap of the board and the website url) and linking the picture on a post with the challenge entrie(s) it completed. Ping @SmartyMcSmartle, @Kittzilla, @Slaine, and @sobakasu so that we notice it. Make sure you have your User ID on the post, as well. Light Flight Members, please indicate that you are part of Light. Each challenge will only be awarded tickets ONCE.
  • DO NOT edit posts with submissions. Any post with submissions that is edited at any time will have all their tickets that they have earned until that point removed. This is your only warning.
  • DO NOT try to cheat. I understand that this is online, and that cheating can be easy and hard to catch. However, this event is for fun and cheating takes away from the spirit of it all. If you are caught cheating, you will not receive any credit from the 2048 event.
  • Each challenge that is completed will get six general tickets, and one 2048 raffle ticket. For participating daily, you get two general tickets and one 2048 ticket. For competing to get the highest score, you receive seven general raffle tickets and one 2048 ticket.
  • When you enter, you will automatically be added to a pinglist for when the 2048 raffle starts. If you only want to play for fun, and don’t want raffle tickets (whyever would you want that?) you can ping me, @SmartyMcSmartle, and tell me.
  • Any questions can be asked by pinging @Slaine, @Kittzilla, or @SmartyMcSmartle

nlqyr8.png

Table of Contents
Rules (You are here)
Challenges
Prizes
Thanks
2dm9lpj.png

15e74ug.png

How to play MMXLVIII: Using your arrow keys, control which direction the tiles go and combine like tiles to eventually get to the Lightweaver tile!

svq3wm.png
||Link to board A||
||Link to board B||
svq3wm.png
  • Since there are prizes for getting the highest score and the website we used cannot be played once you get past the 2048 tile, you may use this site for the highest score challenge only. You may enter the highest score challenge as many times as you want, and with any board.
  • Submit your entries by taking a screencap of the board (or, for highest scores, screencap of the board and the website url) and linking the picture on a post with the challenge entrie(s) it completed. Ping @SmartyMcSmartle, @Kittzilla, @Slaine, and @sobakasu so that we notice it. Make sure you have your User ID on the post, as well. Light Flight Members, please indicate that you are part of Light. Each challenge will only be awarded tickets ONCE.
  • DO NOT edit posts with submissions. Any post with submissions that is edited at any time will have all their tickets that they have earned until that point removed. This is your only warning.
  • DO NOT try to cheat. I understand that this is online, and that cheating can be easy and hard to catch. However, this event is for fun and cheating takes away from the spirit of it all. If you are caught cheating, you will not receive any credit from the 2048 event.
  • Each challenge that is completed will get six general tickets, and one 2048 raffle ticket. For participating daily, you get two general tickets and one 2048 ticket. For competing to get the highest score, you receive seven general raffle tickets and one 2048 ticket.
  • When you enter, you will automatically be added to a pinglist for when the 2048 raffle starts. If you only want to play for fun, and don’t want raffle tickets (whyever would you want that?) you can ping me, @SmartyMcSmartle, and tell me.
  • Any questions can be asked by pinging @Slaine, @Kittzilla, or @SmartyMcSmartle

nlqyr8.png

Table of Contents
Rules (You are here)
Challenges
Prizes
Thanks
yellow_by_mintinol-dbs9d5h.pnggreen_by_mintinol-dbs9d5q.pngblue_by_mintinol-dbs9d5f.pngpurple_by_mintinol-dbs9d5m.pngpink_by_mintinol-dbs9d5o.png
n5lut1.png
2h8cv3d.png

Ticket Spreadsheet, with commenting ability: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nC7ylAr51UM4zHnd84vQEsrJ7q5EdZSv4QTZAM5ZYPY/edit?usp=sharing

Challenges that DO NOT require a full board:
  1. Get to the Lightweaver (2048 tile)
  2. Get over 5,000 points
  3. Get over 10,000 points

Challenges that DO require a full board:
  1. Get under 250 points
  2. Checkerboard Pattern (Two types of tiles, none next to each other)
  3. All dragons are yellow (apparel doesn't apply, backgrounds do not apply)
  4. All dragons are non-yellow
  5. Half of the dragons are yellow, the other half are non-yellow
  6. All tiles have dragons facing one direction (head direction dictates this)
  7. Half of the tiles have dragons facing in one direction, the other half of the tiles have dragons facing in the other direction
  8. All tiles have dragons of one gender
  9. Half of the tiles have dragons of one gender, the other half of the tiles have dragons of the opposite gender

The three people with the highest three scores at the end of the week will get the treasure prizes stated in the Prizes section.

nlqyr8.png

Table of Contents
    Rules
    Challenges (You are here)
    Prizes
    Thanks
n5lut1.png
2h8cv3d.png

Ticket Spreadsheet, with commenting ability: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nC7ylAr51UM4zHnd84vQEsrJ7q5EdZSv4QTZAM5ZYPY/edit?usp=sharing

Challenges that DO NOT require a full board:
  1. Get to the Lightweaver (2048 tile)
  2. Get over 5,000 points
  3. Get over 10,000 points

Challenges that DO require a full board:
  1. Get under 250 points
  2. Checkerboard Pattern (Two types of tiles, none next to each other)
  3. All dragons are yellow (apparel doesn't apply, backgrounds do not apply)
  4. All dragons are non-yellow
  5. Half of the dragons are yellow, the other half are non-yellow
  6. All tiles have dragons facing one direction (head direction dictates this)
  7. Half of the tiles have dragons facing in one direction, the other half of the tiles have dragons facing in the other direction
  8. All tiles have dragons of one gender
  9. Half of the tiles have dragons of one gender, the other half of the tiles have dragons of the opposite gender

The three people with the highest three scores at the end of the week will get the treasure prizes stated in the Prizes section.

nlqyr8.png

Table of Contents
    Rules
    Challenges (You are here)
    Prizes
    Thanks
[center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/334q0d3.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/2ni1zlj.jpg[/IMG] [quote=1. Au Naturel] taken [/quote] [quote=2. Welcome to the Jungle]taken[/quote] [quote=3. Greased Lightning] taken [/quote] [quote=4. Gotta Wear Shades] taken [/quote] [quote=5. Then There Was Light] taken [/quote] [quote=6. Meat Eaters Anonymous] taken [/quote] [quote=7. Entomophagy] 1000 Insect Points[/quote] [quote=8. Hungry as a Whale] taken [/quote] [quote=9. Dinner with Fronds] 1000 Plant Points[/quote] [quote=10. My Spirt Animal's A Goat] taken [/quote] [quote=11. As Good as Gold] taken [/quote] [quote=12. Diseased Warrior] taken [/quote] [quote=13. Tornado Warning] taken [/quote] [quote=14. Unarmed Combatant] taken [/quote] [quote=15. Caught in the Wind] taken [/quote] [quote=16. Get Collectin'] taken [/quote] [quote=17. Chess Master] taken [/quote] [quote=18. Gone Batty] taken [/quote] [quote=19. Gaia Impersonator] taken [/quote] [quote=20. Niagra Falls] [/quote] [quote=21. HORSIES!!!!]taken[/quote] [quote=22. 420] taken [/quote] [quote=23. Orange You Glad]taken[/quote] [quote=25. Fuzzy Wuzzy Was A Bear] taken [/quote] [quote=26. Food, Glorious Food] taken [/quote] [quote=27. Epidemic] taken [/quote] [quote=28. Art Prize]taken[/quote] [quote=Top Scorer Prizes][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] [size=4]500000[/size] Split: 50/30/20 [/quote] [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/nlqyr8.png[/IMG] Table of Contents Rules Challenges Prizes (You are here) Thanks[/center]
334q0d3.png
2ni1zlj.jpg

1. Au Naturel wrote:
taken
2. Welcome to the Jungle wrote:
taken
3. Greased Lightning wrote:
taken
4. Gotta Wear Shades wrote:
taken
5. Then There Was Light wrote:
taken
6. Meat Eaters Anonymous wrote:
taken
7. Entomophagy wrote:
1000 Insect Points
8. Hungry as a Whale wrote:
taken
9. Dinner with Fronds wrote:
1000 Plant Points
10. My Spirt Animal's A Goat wrote:
taken
11. As Good as Gold wrote:
taken
12. Diseased Warrior wrote:
taken
13. Tornado Warning wrote:
taken
14. Unarmed Combatant wrote:
taken
15. Caught in the Wind wrote:
taken
16. Get Collectin' wrote:
taken
17. Chess Master wrote:
taken
18. Gone Batty wrote:
taken
19. Gaia Impersonator wrote:
taken
20. Niagra Falls wrote:
21. HORSIES!!!! wrote:
taken
22. 420 wrote:
taken
23. Orange You Glad wrote:
taken
25. Fuzzy Wuzzy Was A Bear wrote:
taken
26. Food, Glorious Food wrote:
taken
27. Epidemic wrote:
taken
28. Art Prize wrote:
taken
Top Scorer Prizes wrote:
icon_treasure.png 500000

Split: 50/30/20

nlqyr8.png

Table of Contents
Rules
Challenges
Prizes (You are here)
Thanks
Thanks to…

Everyone running, helping, or participating in the Brightshine Jubilee, you guys are the best, really.

All of the people who participated in the dragon image contest, and congrats and thanks again to those who won:
@Cynictis
@Elen
@Kitiara
@murklin
@ophician
@Oriel
@Seadevil

Everyone who donated prizes:
@Cynictis
@Heras
@jmiller2see
@Kittzilla
@Queencryogen
@Sigmundite

And, most importantly, to my helpers, @Kittzilla, @Slaine, and @sobakasu. I couldn’t have done this without you guys, seriously. This mini game would’ve been a complete disaster, if it happened at all.

nlqyr8.png

Table of Contents
Rules
Challenges
Prizes
Thanks (You are here)
Thanks to…

Everyone running, helping, or participating in the Brightshine Jubilee, you guys are the best, really.

All of the people who participated in the dragon image contest, and congrats and thanks again to those who won:
@Cynictis
@Elen
@Kitiara
@murklin
@ophician
@Oriel
@Seadevil

Everyone who donated prizes:
@Cynictis
@Heras
@jmiller2see
@Kittzilla
@Queencryogen
@Sigmundite

And, most importantly, to my helpers, @Kittzilla, @Slaine, and @sobakasu. I couldn’t have done this without you guys, seriously. This mini game would’ve been a complete disaster, if it happened at all.

nlqyr8.png

Table of Contents
Rules
Challenges
Prizes
Thanks (You are here)
Raffle Rules!
  • Random.org will be used to generate the winners
  • Winners will be generated 10 per round
  • You can only get one prize, unless everyone has gotten a prize
  • You have 24 hours to reply to the ping. If you do not reply, you will be put at the end of the next round, under “Carryovers”. If you do not reply to the “Carryovers” ping within 24 hours, then you will not get to claim a prize
  • When you get a ping, put the in order the prizes you want, up to your number. Ex: I was picked in the second round, and I was third. I would put my three favorite prizes in order that I want them, though I couldn’t pick anything that was already taken.
Raffle Rules!
  • Random.org will be used to generate the winners
  • Winners will be generated 10 per round
  • You can only get one prize, unless everyone has gotten a prize
  • You have 24 hours to reply to the ping. If you do not reply, you will be put at the end of the next round, under “Carryovers”. If you do not reply to the “Carryovers” ping within 24 hours, then you will not get to claim a prize
  • When you get a ping, put the in order the prizes you want, up to your number. Ex: I was picked in the second round, and I was third. I would put my three favorite prizes in order that I want them, though I couldn’t pick anything that was already taken.
Raffle Results

Round: 2

1. @Azurrys
2. @SilverBook
3. @Keera
4. @Mender
5. @GriffinFire
6. @Cutestuff
7. @Jaena
8. @ChristianCutie
9. @Gan
10. @avemflamma

Carryovers:
11. @DancingCorgi
12. @Kamishii

High Score Winners:
@SilverBook, with 128848
@KraalofBhaga, with 80428
@Leucoss, with 65548
Raffle Results

Round: 2

1. @Azurrys
2. @SilverBook
3. @Keera
4. @Mender
5. @GriffinFire
6. @Cutestuff
7. @Jaena
8. @ChristianCutie
9. @Gan
10. @avemflamma

Carryovers:
11. @DancingCorgi
12. @Kamishii

High Score Winners:
@SilverBook, with 128848
@KraalofBhaga, with 80428
@Leucoss, with 65548
Reserved, just in case
Reserved, just in case
OPEN!!!
OPEN!!!
How exciting! I don't think anyone has seen this yet, so I'll give it a little flight bump. Good luck everyone!
How exciting! I don't think anyone has seen this yet, so I'll give it a little flight bump. Good luck everyone!
bic_signaturefinal_by_starkindlerstudio-daq8vx1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38