Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Gene Scrolls (Finished)
1 2 3 4 5
*Apologies if this should go in the dragon share forum instead*

Copying and pasting everything from old thread for all of the 5/18 Nooblets!

Hey Nooblets!

So now that hopefully everyone is enjoying this game and has already hatched their first nests and whatnot, and I have some extra money, I have decided to do this. I'm sure your progens aren't complete yet, so show them here for a chance to EARN FREE GENE SCROLLS!

Yes, I said earn. This isn't your normal raffle thread where winners are chosen randomly. This isn't a thread giving away free things to every player. In this thread, you compete against other players for your reward.

Here you will write about your dragon. Tell me about their stories. Who are they and where did they come from? Why did you chose them? What makes them so special?

(*These are just some ideas. You can write about anything you want! Go for it! It is not necessary to follow FR lore!)

In the end, I will choose my favorite writer and their dragon. This is NOT RANDOM and there is no RNG to blame if you don't win.

Rules! READ THEM.
- Follow all of the FR rules while writing.
- More rules will be written as necessary.
- Noob/Nooblet refers to players who joined within the most recent registration window.
- Every nooblet can only submit one dragon. (This is to ensure fairness because some of you may have accidentally exalted one of them.)
- With your dragon, fill out the form in the third post.
- No buying tickets. This raffle does not use tickets. This is FREE.
- Don't get mad or complain if you don't win.
- Winners will be chosen and the raffle closes on 6/1/2015
- This raffle will have at least one grand prize winner. There may be more depending on how much money I have.
- One prize per person. No exceptions.
- Grand prize winnner(s) can only win gene scrolls in the Treasure Marketplace.(No Iridescent/Shimmer/Circuit/Crystal/Facet, or breed change scrolls.)

Your title had been adjusted to comply with the Forum Code of Conduct - Athame
*Apologies if this should go in the dragon share forum instead*

Copying and pasting everything from old thread for all of the 5/18 Nooblets!

Hey Nooblets!

So now that hopefully everyone is enjoying this game and has already hatched their first nests and whatnot, and I have some extra money, I have decided to do this. I'm sure your progens aren't complete yet, so show them here for a chance to EARN FREE GENE SCROLLS!

Yes, I said earn. This isn't your normal raffle thread where winners are chosen randomly. This isn't a thread giving away free things to every player. In this thread, you compete against other players for your reward.

Here you will write about your dragon. Tell me about their stories. Who are they and where did they come from? Why did you chose them? What makes them so special?

(*These are just some ideas. You can write about anything you want! Go for it! It is not necessary to follow FR lore!)

In the end, I will choose my favorite writer and their dragon. This is NOT RANDOM and there is no RNG to blame if you don't win.

Rules! READ THEM.
- Follow all of the FR rules while writing.
- More rules will be written as necessary.
- Noob/Nooblet refers to players who joined within the most recent registration window.
- Every nooblet can only submit one dragon. (This is to ensure fairness because some of you may have accidentally exalted one of them.)
- With your dragon, fill out the form in the third post.
- No buying tickets. This raffle does not use tickets. This is FREE.
- Don't get mad or complain if you don't win.
- Winners will be chosen and the raffle closes on 6/1/2015
- This raffle will have at least one grand prize winner. There may be more depending on how much money I have.
- One prize per person. No exceptions.
- Grand prize winnner(s) can only win gene scrolls in the Treasure Marketplace.(No Iridescent/Shimmer/Circuit/Crystal/Facet, or breed change scrolls.)

Your title had been adjusted to comply with the Forum Code of Conduct - Athame
[quote=GRAND PRIZE] The Grand Prize Winner receives their choice of any treasure gene scroll! [item=primary gene: Tiger][item=primary gene: Bar][item=primary gene: Ripple][item=primary gene: Vipera][item=primary gene: Clown][item=primary gene: Speckle] [item=secondary gene: Stripes][item=secondary gene: Daub][item=secondary gene: Current] [item=secondary gene: Hypnotic][item=secondary gene: Eye Spots][item=secondary gene: Freckle][item=secondary gene: Seraph][item=tertiary gene: Underbelly][item=tertiary gene: Okapi][item=tertiary gene: Crackle][item=tertiary gene: Spines][item=tertiary gene: gembond][item=tertiary gene: Smoke][/Quote] [i]*If there is less than 20 participants, then there will be one grand prize winner. For every 20 participants, 1 more grand prize winner will be chosen for a maximum of 5[/i] [quote=Honorable Mention Prizes] At least 3 winners will be chosen for this category! Winners will receive 1 random familiar from my horde! - - - [/quote]
GRAND PRIZE wrote:
The Grand Prize Winner receives their choice of any treasure gene scroll!
Primary Gene: Tiger Primary Gene: Bar Primary Gene: Ripple Primary Gene: Vipera Primary Gene: Clown Primary Gene: Speckle
Secondary Gene: Stripes Secondary Gene: Daub Secondary Gene: Current Secondary Gene: Hypnotic Secondary Gene: Eye Spots Secondary Gene: Freckle Secondary Gene: Seraph Tertiary Gene: Underbelly Tertiary Gene: Okapi Tertiary Gene: Crackle Tertiary Gene: Spines Tertiary Gene: Gembond Tertiary Gene: Smoke

*If there is less than 20 participants, then there will be one grand prize winner. For every 20 participants, 1 more grand prize winner will be chosen for a maximum of 5

Honorable Mention Prizes wrote:
At least 3 winners will be chosen for this category!
Winners will receive 1 random familiar from my horde!
-
-
-
To enter you and your dragon in this competition, you ping me and fill out this form! [quote=Entry Form] Insert an image of your dragon using the "Generate Code" button. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10844536] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/108446/10844536_350.png[/img][/url] This is [your dragon's name] and and it would like [choice of gene]! Use the space below to describe your dragon, write about your dragon's history, etc! Write as much as you want! I would recommend a minimun of 1-2 paragraphs so I can get to know your dragon well. Remember, the more you write, the more I know!) [/quote] Also this because I think it is important- [quote= Last Raffle's Grand Prize Winner!] [center]Caelumdeity and Brimstone- [item=Secondary Gene: Daub][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12107690][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/121077/12107690.png[/img][/url] [/quote][/center]
To enter you and your dragon in this competition, you ping me and fill out this form!
Entry Form wrote:

Insert an image of your dragon using the "Generate Code" button.

10844536_350.png

This is [your dragon's name] and and it would like [choice of gene]!

Use the space below to describe your dragon, write about your dragon's history, etc! Write as much as you want! I would recommend a minimun of 1-2 paragraphs so I can get to know your dragon well. Remember, the more you write, the more I know!)

Also this because I think it is important-
Quote:
Caelumdeity and Brimstone-
Secondary Gene: Daub 12107690.png
Ready for entrants!
Ready for entrants!
@Pit [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13278929] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132790/13278929_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Eome and and she would like Ripple! So far I know she has a regal personality, possibly pretentious. But I don't have much about her made yet. My plan for her is [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=67&wing=67&style=2&gender=1&ages=1&prig=5&secg=6&tert=6&elem=9&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] and maybe becoming a different breed. I'm thinking she'll either be a Ridgeback, Spiral, or Pearlcatcher! But I think it's really kind of your to do this, wow, thank you so much for the chance. Edit: Thought of more! Eome has a distaste for all other flights. That is all except for Nature because of it's balance between life and death. She believes in the purity of balance and its affect on the world around her. She's a math scholar and chemist, wanting to understand the origins of magic from her own studies.
@Pit

13278929_350.png

This is Eome and and she would like Ripple!

So far I know she has a regal personality, possibly pretentious. But I don't have much about her made yet. My plan for her is
dragonpic2.php?body=67&wing=67&style=2&gender=1&ages=1&prig=5&secg=6&tert=6&elem=9&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
and maybe becoming a different breed. I'm thinking she'll either be a Ridgeback, Spiral, or Pearlcatcher!

But I think it's really kind of your to do this, wow, thank you so much for the chance.

Edit: Thought of more! Eome has a distaste for all other flights. That is all except for Nature because of it's balance between life and death. She believes in the purity of balance and its affect on the world around her. She's a math scholar and chemist, wanting to understand the origins of magic from her own studies.
@Yurigoddess Thanks! Just to remind you, this contest ends on 6/1, so you have a lot of time to write more about her! Just ping me back when you are done. After that, I will count your enrtry :)
@Yurigoddess Thanks! Just to remind you, this contest ends on 6/1, so you have a lot of time to write more about her! Just ping me back when you are done. After that, I will count your enrtry :)
@Pit
Sounds good!
@Pit
Sounds good!
@pit [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13287692] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132877/13287692_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Jeskai, shes a solitary dragon who was born from the hottest bolt of lightning, leaving her body stark and pristine. her body forged by Stormcatcher and being thrust into adult responsibilities, her only thought is to create a home - a home that will house great dragons. dragons who will fight for each other, for each other and for the benefit of the clan as a whole. a living breathing clan. She was weary from her creation, barely travelling far. She dragged her stark scales across the dusty arid desert, into a shallow canyon. Dotted with cacti, Jeskai carefully snapped one in half and greedily drunk from its hollow. She heard a squeak, yet paid no mind to it. Her thirst subsided and she lay down, the small squeak piping up again, there was an orange fleck on the cactus she had just drunk from. She shook her head "I am clearly delirious from the juice.." she mused quietly, watching the hazy orange fleck bounce around. Jeskai's eyes focused as the orange fleck grew slightly larger, clearing up as it flickered. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13287693] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132877/13287693_350.png[/img] [/url] There was a tiny dragon, with cyan eyes that bristled with the same energy she was born from. their eyes interlocked and imprinted on one another - both born of stormcatcher, both destined to create a great lair, one that their god may be proud of. Together they would overcome any problem, any dispute - fairy solving their problems. So was destined.
@pit

13287692_350.png

This is Jeskai, shes a solitary dragon who was born from the hottest bolt of lightning, leaving her body stark and pristine. her body forged by Stormcatcher and being thrust into adult responsibilities, her only thought is to create a home - a home that will house great dragons. dragons who will fight for each other, for each other and for the benefit of the clan as a whole. a living breathing clan.

She was weary from her creation, barely travelling far. She dragged her stark scales across the dusty arid desert, into a shallow canyon. Dotted with cacti, Jeskai carefully snapped one in half and greedily drunk from its hollow. She heard a squeak, yet paid no mind to it. Her thirst subsided and she lay down, the small squeak piping up again, there was an orange fleck on the cactus she had just drunk from. She shook her head "I am clearly delirious from the juice.." she mused quietly, watching the hazy orange fleck bounce around.

Jeskai's eyes focused as the orange fleck grew slightly larger, clearing up as it flickered.

13287693_350.png

There was a tiny dragon, with cyan eyes that bristled with the same energy she was born from. their eyes interlocked and imprinted on one another - both born of stormcatcher, both destined to create a great lair, one that their god may be proud of. Together they would overcome any problem, any dispute - fairy solving their problems. So was destined.
tumblr_nolakn6Lzs1u2ms2do1_250.png
@Pit This is my random dragon now [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13313986] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/133140/13313986_350.png[/img] [/url] And I want to make her look like this [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=8&wing=45&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=2&secg=2&tert=42&elem=9&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png[/img] She's a very picky dragon who believes firmly in her flight god. She also thinks everything/one has a place.
@Pit This is my random dragon now

13313986_350.png

And I want to make her look like this
dragonpic2.php?body=8&wing=45&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=2&secg=2&tert=42&elem=9&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png

She's a very picky dragon who believes firmly in her flight god. She also thinks everything/one has a place.
5yhn5c.png
[ @Pit

Hope you don't mind I'm pinging myself to this thread so I can find it again, my progen story is a slow and steady WIP! I love this challenge though, thanks for putting it on!!

@BlackWinter ]
[ @Pit

Hope you don't mind I'm pinging myself to this thread so I can find it again, my progen story is a slow and steady WIP! I love this challenge though, thanks for putting it on!!

@BlackWinter ]
8f867be293334bc26f8369a83e38ef09ffde0fab.png
1 2 3 4 5