Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Give-away! (Free dragons/Fams)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/wxsvUYI.png[/img] [/center] Welcome new users! So I figured I'd join the band wagon and help those just starting out here get some dragons of their own and more! Other than dragons, I am willing to help with food and familiars mainly but other things may pop up from time to time. I will be making a ping list for users that request to be notified whenever new dragons or familiars become available. If you want to be on it just let me know by posting in this topic! (04 / 25 / 15) I will start giving users their 1 treasure crossroads fee. If you request a dragon don't forget to collect the treasure from your messages. (04 / 25 / 15) [b]There is a couple of rules to this:[/b] [b]1.[/b] Please don't request a dragon just to exalt it. If you do, I will not allow you to participate in any other give-aways I may host in the future. If you decide in the future you don't want the dragon any more, that is fine. I would prefer you to try pass it on to someone who would appreciate it but won't hold it against you if you sell or exalt it later on down the line. [b]2.[/b] One dragon and/or familiar per new user in the [i]same week[/i]. If you want more, you will have to wait one week since receiving your dragon and/or familiar before requesting another one. I would like as many people as possible to have a chance at this! [b]3.[/b] First come, first served. I will be adding to this thread religiously so don't worry, if you miss out, there will be more to come. [b]4.[/b] No whining, bullying or discouraging other users in this thread. All give-aways will be available in the next post. [i]Thank you~[/i] PING LIST :: @KremPuff @Rabbitaka @Hammyster
wxsvUYI.png

Welcome new users!

So I figured I'd join the band wagon and help those just starting out here get some dragons of their own and more! Other than dragons, I am willing to help with food and familiars mainly but other things may pop up from time to time.

I will be making a ping list for users that request to be notified whenever new dragons or familiars become available. If you want to be on it just let me know by posting in this topic! (04 / 25 / 15)

I will start giving users their 1 treasure crossroads fee. If you request a dragon don't forget to collect the treasure from your messages. (04 / 25 / 15)

There is a couple of rules to this:

1. Please don't request a dragon just to exalt it. If you do, I will not allow you to participate in any other give-aways I may host in the future. If you decide in the future you don't want the dragon any more, that is fine. I would prefer you to try pass it on to someone who would appreciate it but won't hold it against you if you sell or exalt it later on down the line.

2. One dragon and/or familiar per new user in the same week. If you want more, you will have to wait one week since receiving your dragon and/or familiar before requesting another one. I would like as many people as possible to have a chance at this!

3. First come, first served. I will be adding to this thread religiously so don't worry, if you miss out, there will be more to come.

4. No whining, bullying or discouraging other users in this thread.

All give-aways will be available in the next post. Thank you~

PING LIST ::

@KremPuff @Rabbitaka @Hammyster
All out of freebies check back later~
All out of freebies check back later~
@Azarhy
Hello~
May I please have the third one down the list? ^\\\^
@Azarhy
Hello~
[quote name="Madsparkz" date=2015-04-18 09:43:50] @Azarhy Hello~ May I please have the third one down the list? ^\\\^ [/quote] Sure thing, sending him your way now. :)
Madsparkz wrote on 2015-04-18:
@Azarhy
Hello~

Sure thing, sending him your way now. :)
@Azarhy
Hi! May I have the first one on the list please? He's really pretty!
@Azarhy
tumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png gU2ykYl.png
[quote name="Britt1243" date=2015-04-18 09:59:26] @Azarhy Hi! May I have the first one on the list please? He's really pretty! [/quote] Trade sent!~ ^^
Britt1243 wrote on 2015-04-18:
@Azarhy

Trade sent!~ ^^
Could I have an Emerald Webwing? @Azarhy
Could I have an Emerald Webwing? @Azarhy
41c880f5-f82d-11e8-8a7b-37c92d08b6d7.gif8Db4ykw.png88cebbfa-034a-11e9-a724-29d4b360ab9f.gif
@Azarhy Hello, is this cutie available? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12392981] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/123930/12392981_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd definitely would like to pair her up with some of my dragons. A familiar would be nice too but not overly needed if you feel like I'm taking too much :P
@Azarhy
Hello, is this cutie available?

12392981_350.png

I'd definitely would like to pair her up with some of my dragons. A familiar would be nice too but not overly needed if you feel like I'm taking too much :P
@azarhy

May I have Autumn dryad??
@azarhy

May I have Autumn dryad??
@ParadiseFever - You're welcome to have her, I'll send the trade now. ^^ All familiars other than the autumn dryad are available, which one would you like?

@goopy - Sure you can, sending it to you now!
@ParadiseFever - You're welcome to have her, I'll send the trade now. ^^ All familiars other than the autumn dryad are available, which one would you like?

@goopy - Sure you can, sending it to you now!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22