Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | April Showers Raffle
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
! Must buy more!
! Must buy more!
@LostUmbreon is this who's bought raffle tickets so far? Holy crap.
@LostUmbreon is this who's bought raffle tickets so far? Holy crap.
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
@Spiritdreams

I sent some gems and treasure for 10 tickets. I'm going to need some serious luck with that list, but it is a celebration anyway right?

Party on!
@Spiritdreams

I sent some gems and treasure for 10 tickets. I'm going to need some serious luck with that list, but it is a celebration anyway right?

Party on!
Looking to buy Light Sprite
Daang. o_o
Daang. o_o
Bump~ Also DAAAAAAANG that's going to be a lot of money. @-@
Bump~ Also DAAAAAAANG that's going to be a lot of money. @-@
new_piskel__1__by_sandwolfninja-d9sk0n4.gif
Ahhh yay! Can't believe it's been a year already!?
Buying all the tickets!! :)
Ahhh yay! Can't believe it's been a year already!?
Buying all the tickets!! :)
5CffwVp.png
@Spiritdreams

I will send some money, and probably some holiday currency. Because I am that girl who had 82 pieces for the last holiday, thought I would decide what I wanted over the weekend...and then life saw to it that I missed getting online. *sigh*

BUT, maybe I will get lucky! :)

@Spiritdreams

I will send some money, and probably some holiday currency. Because I am that girl who had 82 pieces for the last holiday, thought I would decide what I wanted over the weekend...and then life saw to it that I missed getting online. *sigh*

BUT, maybe I will get lucky! :)

@Spiritdreams

Um... Quick question:

Why does the 500 ticket and the 1000 ticket buying range give less free tickets per ticket for all at once?

Cus like right now it's like this:
Quote:
-Buy 10 tickets at once, get 1 free
-Buy 25 tickets at once, get 5 free
-Buy 50 tickets at once, get 10 free
-Buy 100 tickets at once, get 25 free
-Buy 500 tickets at once, get 50 free
-Buy 1,000 tickets at once, get 150 free

So like buying 100 tickets gives 1 free one for every 4... but buying 500 gives 1 free one for every 10 and 1,000 gives 1 free one for every 6.667 or so.

Just seems really weird that its a better deal to buy 100 tickets 5 times rather than 500 tickets once... Usually for sales and other stuff buying in bulk is encouraged so that people would want to send more.

(I'm sending over enough stuff for 500 tickets so thats kinda why I'm asking)
@Spiritdreams

Um... Quick question:

Why does the 500 ticket and the 1000 ticket buying range give less free tickets per ticket for all at once?

Cus like right now it's like this:
Quote:
-Buy 10 tickets at once, get 1 free
-Buy 25 tickets at once, get 5 free
-Buy 50 tickets at once, get 10 free
-Buy 100 tickets at once, get 25 free
-Buy 500 tickets at once, get 50 free
-Buy 1,000 tickets at once, get 150 free

So like buying 100 tickets gives 1 free one for every 4... but buying 500 gives 1 free one for every 10 and 1,000 gives 1 free one for every 6.667 or so.

Just seems really weird that its a better deal to buy 100 tickets 5 times rather than 500 tickets once... Usually for sales and other stuff buying in bulk is encouraged so that people would want to send more.

(I'm sending over enough stuff for 500 tickets so thats kinda why I'm asking)
Oh no, how have we dropped from the 1.page? Outrageous, the party must stay up! :D
Oh no, how have we dropped from the 1.page? Outrageous, the party must stay up! :D
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
Clearly we need more pages. Only 7? Smallest thread of the entire party!
Clearly we need more pages. Only 7? Smallest thread of the entire party!
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19