Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | April Showers Raffle
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@Spiritdreams Would it be worth including a link to the dragon swap thread somewhere in the OP?
@Spiritdreams Would it be worth including a link to the dragon swap thread somewhere in the OP?
SUFoHqb.gif
The dragon swap is referenced in the main hub thread of this party, but otherwise here it is

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/1405638/1
The dragon swap is referenced in the main hub thread of this party, but otherwise here it is

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/1405638/1
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
@Spiritdreams I sent in some treasure for tickets. :D
@Spiritdreams I sent in some treasure for tickets. :D
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
ZE-Bump de Jour!
ZE-Bump de Jour!
I hope things are ok with Lost and Spirit since they organized everything and deserve to have some fun too. I haven't seen them on since this started, and there are only a handful of people listed in the raffle spreadsheet
I hope things are ok with Lost and Spirit since they organized everything and deserve to have some fun too. I haven't seen them on since this started, and there are only a handful of people listed in the raffle spreadsheet
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]
@Christovski
I traded dragons with @LostUmbreon yesterday.
Maybe they are taking some time to recover from all the work they put into getting this off the ground?
@Christovski
I traded dragons with @LostUmbreon yesterday.
Maybe they are taking some time to recover from all the work they put into getting this off the ground?
V8GfXRi.jpg
Well that's good they have every right to rest, I just was hoping they were ok and not dead from exhaustion =3
Well that's good they have every right to rest, I just was hoping they were ok and not dead from exhaustion =3
gonna buy some tickets!
gonna buy some tickets!
Go home, tell of my arrival. D9tTQ38.gif
@Axikor @BroadwayPizano @Meredith44 @Kitari @squidragon @sciencings @B1ueflame @dinok @Rhamnus @Shadowfire9 @Arietta @Christovski @LaraAelric @Mangledfoxy @Chocoli @Suicidalpickles @shinypikachu Severing @Battler @Firestar9 @Vesuvia @CitrusHeart @Mort @Draconequis @RunawayRossie @PhantomLord @TaffertianTales @ceiswyn @LittlestDragon @Sesei @Dreamstone @Kampfkatze @ShadesOfCyan @Anivia @Pseudoscience @Matrices @AlfredFJones @whalespeaker @Sidia @HulluMel @FrozenStarlight @Ness @Altariel @NightfuryDeath @VeiledOverdose @Namira @AviatorPi @stygimoloch @HermitQueen

Grabbed from the ticket sheet so sorry for doubles BUT YOOOOO GUYS LOOK AT THEM CURRENCY TOTALS.

1,343,000 treasure, 780 gems, and 446 holiday currencies. Hot diggity dog whoever claims the 50% treasure prize is gonna be rich off their tail.
@Axikor @BroadwayPizano @Meredith44 @Kitari @squidragon @sciencings @B1ueflame @dinok @Rhamnus @Shadowfire9 @Arietta @Christovski @LaraAelric @Mangledfoxy @Chocoli @Suicidalpickles @shinypikachu Severing @Battler @Firestar9 @Vesuvia @CitrusHeart @Mort @Draconequis @RunawayRossie @PhantomLord @TaffertianTales @ceiswyn @LittlestDragon @Sesei @Dreamstone @Kampfkatze @ShadesOfCyan @Anivia @Pseudoscience @Matrices @AlfredFJones @whalespeaker @Sidia @HulluMel @FrozenStarlight @Ness @Altariel @NightfuryDeath @VeiledOverdose @Namira @AviatorPi @stygimoloch @HermitQueen

Grabbed from the ticket sheet so sorry for doubles BUT YOOOOO GUYS LOOK AT THEM CURRENCY TOTALS.

1,343,000 treasure, 780 gems, and 446 holiday currencies. Hot diggity dog whoever claims the 50% treasure prize is gonna be rich off their tail.
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Oh my goodness wow. plus we still have the 16th. wow.
Oh my goodness wow. plus we still have the 16th. wow.
Go home, tell of my arrival. D9tTQ38.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19