Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Private]Monty Memorium Thank You Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6
@VenomousRose Glad that you feel better!!
@VenomousRose Glad that you feel better!!
I have plenty of dragons for sale at the end of my lair~
tumblr_niwn8rLGOI1u7miaho2_250.png
@VenomousRose @ArmoredAvenger @CrescentStar711 @Mynty
@SaturdayLemon @Nephilym @Icenice @**** @DoppelBia
@LiquidSilver @Blaziken @BMVagabond @Kitbird @Flareth
@RecoveryOn3 @Herudito @Delinne @Xarina @Drooginlvr
@dividedAnimus @meggles @Nyathearai

Ok so all the prizes are out! If you did not get a pm please let me know, if I gave you the wrong item please let me know, if you are missing something that I listed please let me know. I made lots of little mistakes, I did all of these at like 2 in the morning. So yeah just double check everything in the pm and the prize lists if you guys don't mind I apologize if I did make a mistake I do realize this may have not been the most organized raffle (I blame ArmoredAvenger for letting me run this solo :P) so thank you for all your understanding!

Thank you all once again for all your help!
@VenomousRose @ArmoredAvenger @CrescentStar711 @Mynty
@SaturdayLemon @Nephilym @Icenice @**** @DoppelBia
@LiquidSilver @Blaziken @BMVagabond @Kitbird @Flareth
@RecoveryOn3 @Herudito @Delinne @Xarina @Drooginlvr
@dividedAnimus @meggles @Nyathearai

Ok so all the prizes are out! If you did not get a pm please let me know, if I gave you the wrong item please let me know, if you are missing something that I listed please let me know. I made lots of little mistakes, I did all of these at like 2 in the morning. So yeah just double check everything in the pm and the prize lists if you guys don't mind I apologize if I did make a mistake I do realize this may have not been the most organized raffle (I blame ArmoredAvenger for letting me run this solo :P) so thank you for all your understanding!

Thank you all once again for all your help!
@VenomousRose
Thank you so much! This was awesome, especially for my first raffle.
@VenomousRose
Thank you so much! This was awesome, especially for my first raffle.
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@ArmoredAvenger how dare you P:

@Venomousrose would have been easier if we'd actually seen eachnother more often XD
@ArmoredAvenger how dare you P:

@Venomousrose would have been easier if we'd actually seen eachnother more often XD
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
@VenomousRose
Thank you for holding this raffle. It was a lot of fun. :)
And, once again, glad to help out with the Monty Memorium project.
@VenomousRose
Thank you for holding this raffle. It was a lot of fun. :)
And, once again, glad to help out with the Monty Memorium project.
"Even if you know how the story ends, that doesn't make it any less fun to watch."
- Cinder Fall (RWBY)
@VenomousRose
I greatly appreciate your time and effort in putting together this raffle. I love all the prizes you sent me. :3
But being able to commemorate in the Monty Oum Project was worth every bit of my time in planning which items to donate to you. Thank you again, sweet @VenomousRose
@VenomousRose
I greatly appreciate your time and effort in putting together this raffle. I love all the prizes you sent me. :3
But being able to commemorate in the Monty Oum Project was worth every bit of my time in planning which items to donate to you. Thank you again, sweet @VenomousRose
NiJkR.gif
@ArmoredAvenger right? Its still your fault though

@Nephilym
Glad you enjoyed it!

@RecoveryOn3
Aww thank you :) glad you liked your prizes!

@Crescentstar711
Your welcome! :)
@ArmoredAvenger right? Its still your fault though

@Nephilym
Glad you enjoyed it!

@RecoveryOn3
Aww thank you :) glad you liked your prizes!

@Crescentstar711
Your welcome! :)
@VenomousRose You should have nagged me or something .o.
@VenomousRose You should have nagged me or something .o.
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
@VenomousRose Thank you, and I'm glad I could be a part of this project! Let me clear some lair space and I'll pm you.
@VenomousRose Thank you, and I'm glad I could be a part of this project! Let me clear some lair space and I'll pm you.
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
@ArmoredAvenger
Meh

@dividedAnimus
Ok :)
@ArmoredAvenger
Meh

@dividedAnimus
Ok :)
1 2 3 4 5 6