Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Private]Monty Memorium Thank You Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6
@VenomousRose @icenice
I would love to be added to the raffle! :] Thank you so much for including me!

Edit to clarify I would like to be entered for dragon and non-dragon prizes!
@VenomousRose @icenice
I would love to be added to the raffle! :] Thank you so much for including me!

Edit to clarify I would like to be entered for dragon and non-dragon prizes!
isjE8eL.gif

he/him/his
Oooo, yes please! This looks like fun, and some of those dragons are stunning. ^w^
Oooo, yes please! This looks like fun, and some of those dragons are stunning. ^w^
@meggles @Nyathearai
Ok :) I'll add you both thank you so much! :)
@meggles @Nyathearai
Ok :) I'll add you both thank you so much! :)
@CrescentStar711 @Mynty @SaturdayLemon @Nephilym @Icenice@**** @DoppelBia @LiquidSilver @Blaziken @BMVagabond @Kitbird @Flareth
@RecoveryOn3 @Herudito @Delinne @Xarina @Drooginlvr
@dividedAnimus @meggles @Nyathearai

Hey there everyone, Avenger here! I have a small bit of news.
@VenomousRose got very sick recently. She's alright and all, just very under the weather and she won't be on Flight Rising too much for the next few days. We felt it would be best to let you guys know that the prizes will be a few days late, but she has already drawn names! Thanks for your understanding! Have a lovely weekend y'all!
@CrescentStar711 @Mynty @SaturdayLemon @Nephilym @Icenice@**** @DoppelBia @LiquidSilver @Blaziken @BMVagabond @Kitbird @Flareth
@RecoveryOn3 @Herudito @Delinne @Xarina @Drooginlvr
@dividedAnimus @meggles @Nyathearai

Hey there everyone, Avenger here! I have a small bit of news.
@VenomousRose got very sick recently. She's alright and all, just very under the weather and she won't be on Flight Rising too much for the next few days. We felt it would be best to let you guys know that the prizes will be a few days late, but she has already drawn names! Thanks for your understanding! Have a lovely weekend y'all!
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
@ArmoredAvenger That's fine, I hope Rose feels better!
@ArmoredAvenger That's fine, I hope Rose feels better!
fKJwbdW.png
@Mynty i will send her your regards, thank you :)
@Mynty i will send her your regards, thank you :)
@ArmoredAvenger
No worries, her health is more important. :)
Hope she feels better.
@ArmoredAvenger
No worries, her health is more important. :)
Hope she feels better.
"Even if you know how the story ends, that doesn't make it any less fun to watch."
- Cinder Fall (RWBY)
@ArmoredAvenger It's fine. Tell her to take all the time she needs to get better ^-^
Hopefully, Nora hasn't cause that much trouble while she is away *stare at @VenomousRose lair* Is that a pile of glow sticks in the corner?
@ArmoredAvenger It's fine. Tell her to take all the time she needs to get better ^-^
Hopefully, Nora hasn't cause that much trouble while she is away *stare at @VenomousRose lair* Is that a pile of glow sticks in the corner?
icenice_banner2_by_blacksunice-d8stprg.png
@armoredAvenger Thanks for the notice! @venomousrose I HOPE U GET BETTER soon [img]http://puu.sh/det1j/b413289dd8.gif[/img]
@armoredAvenger Thanks for the notice!
@venomousrose I HOPE U GET BETTER soon

b413289dd8.gif
tumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho8_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho9_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho7_r1_100.pnga60cb172e6.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho10_r1_250.gif
@Nephilym @Icenice @Kitbird she says "thank you everyone" c:
@Nephilym @Icenice @Kitbird she says "thank you everyone" c:
1 2 3 4 5 6