Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Private]Monty Memorium Thank You Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Nephilym
Okie dokie I made note of it

@RecoveryOn3
Yay! I'm so happy to see everyone so excited for this. I made note of it

@Icenice
Lol if you get pulled for one of your dragons I'll re-draw. Note made :)
@Nephilym
Okie dokie I made note of it

@RecoveryOn3
Yay! I'm so happy to see everyone so excited for this. I made note of it

@Icenice
Lol if you get pulled for one of your dragons I'll re-draw. Note made :)
@VenomousRose I'll take anything o3o

Thank you for making this! :D
@VenomousRose I'll take anything o3o

Thank you for making this! :D
fKJwbdW.png
@Mynty
Ok :) I took note of it.
@Mynty
Ok :) I took note of it.
@VenomousRose

So, not to be rude in anyway, but how does this raffle work? I never done one and I don't know if we have to pm you or something. Lol like I said, I never done one of these before and I don't mean to be pushy at all. . . .
@VenomousRose

So, not to be rude in anyway, but how does this raffle work? I never done one and I don't know if we have to pm you or something. Lol like I said, I never done one of these before and I don't mean to be pushy at all. . . .
NiJkR.gif
@RecoveryOn3
Oh don't worry about it! I'm actually going to update the main post to be more understandable because I was brain-fried from my guitar class lol.

Anyways basically using a RNG (random number generator) I'll select what winner gets what prize (which is why I needed to know who doesn't want to take dragons and so on). From there I will make a post here pinging everyone with what everyone won. If you win a prize pack (non-dragon prize) I'll just pm you with everything you won. If you win a dragon I will wait for a ping or pm saying you are ready to take the dragon.
@RecoveryOn3
Oh don't worry about it! I'm actually going to update the main post to be more understandable because I was brain-fried from my guitar class lol.

Anyways basically using a RNG (random number generator) I'll select what winner gets what prize (which is why I needed to know who doesn't want to take dragons and so on). From there I will make a post here pinging everyone with what everyone won. If you win a prize pack (non-dragon prize) I'll just pm you with everything you won. If you win a dragon I will wait for a ping or pm saying you are ready to take the dragon.
@VenomousRose
Oh okie dokie :3
Thank you for clearing that up for me I appreciate it. I can't wait! :D
Hope your guitar class doesn't cause any more pressure on you!
@VenomousRose
Oh okie dokie :3
Thank you for clearing that up for me I appreciate it. I can't wait! :D
Hope your guitar class doesn't cause any more pressure on you!
NiJkR.gif
@RecoveryOn3
No problem :3.
Fingers crossed it doesn't :)
@RecoveryOn3
No problem :3.
Fingers crossed it doesn't :)
@VenomousRose [LIST] [left]Nora was born! [/left] [/LIST][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11069583] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/110696/11069583_350.png[/img] [/url] [LIST] [left]I just notice that you forgot to ping @meggles and @Nyathearai for the raffle. Since they are helping out with Nora.[/left] [/LIST]
@VenomousRose
Nora was born!

11069583_350.png
I just notice that you forgot to ping @meggles and @Nyathearai for the raffle. Since they are helping out with Nora.
icenice_banner2_by_blacksunice-d8stprg.png
I think I did get pinged already, once, but was too shy to say anything. x3 I'm just glad to have been able to help out with a fun project. ^w^
I think I did get pinged already, once, but was too shy to say anything. x3 I'm just glad to have been able to help out with a fun project. ^w^
@Icenice
Yay Nora!

Oops I forgot to add them to the ping list ^^ @meggles @Nyathearai would you both like to be in the raffle sinced you helped out with Nora? Thank you both so much by the way!
@Icenice
Yay Nora!

Oops I forgot to add them to the ping list ^^ @meggles @Nyathearai would you both like to be in the raffle sinced you helped out with Nora? Thank you both so much by the way!
1 2 3 4 5 6