Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Private]Monty Memorium Thank You Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6
@VenomousRose Non-dragon prize please c:
@VenomousRose Non-dragon prize please c:
wTSQXJp.pngJRS2hcB.gifWVbICeQ.pngngXpEKo.pngPuVYkR5.png9GBNSac.pngliXoQQI.png5Pvzltj.pngqKZAaLK.pngwU5i5vK.giftRNevRC.gifwTSQXJp.png
dyZM6SW.png
@Delinne
Absolutely! Thank you for the notice!
@Delinne
Absolutely! Thank you for the notice!
@VenomousRose

Hey :)

Thank you very much for pinging me :)

I would prefer a non-dragon price, i'm hatching tons of hatchlings in the last days and more are coming ^^
@VenomousRose

Hey :)

Thank you very much for pinging me :)

I would prefer a non-dragon price, i'm hatching tons of hatchlings in the last days and more are coming ^^
Eisbrecher-Text.png
@VenomousRose

Thanks for the ping. I'm good with any prize you throw at me.
@VenomousRose

Thanks for the ping. I'm good with any prize you throw at me.
@LiquidSilver
Absolutely I'll take note of it, thank you

@Flareth
You're Welcome :) I took note of it thank you
@LiquidSilver
Absolutely I'll take note of it, thank you

@Flareth
You're Welcome :) I took note of it thank you
@VenomousRose
Thank you for doing this raffle. I've never done one before! If you can, please put me on the non-dragon prize. Thank you! =D
@VenomousRose
Thank you for doing this raffle. I've never done one before! If you can, please put me on the non-dragon prize. Thank you! =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@CrescentStar711
You're welcome! Glad this can be your first raffle! I added you to the list thank you for the ping
@CrescentStar711
You're welcome! Glad this can be your first raffle! I added you to the list thank you for the ping
@VenomousRose
Thank you for the ping, and for holding this raffle. :3

And I'm perfectly fine with any prize.
@VenomousRose
Thank you for the ping, and for holding this raffle. :3

And I'm perfectly fine with any prize.
"Even if you know how the story ends, that doesn't make it any less fun to watch."
- Cinder Fall (RWBY)
Oh boy! I'm excited for this! I would also like to thank you for all of this as well. As for me, I would like to opt out dragons as prizes as well. :3
Oh boy! I'm excited for this! I would also like to thank you for all of this as well. As for me, I would like to opt out dragons as prizes as well. :3
NiJkR.gif
@VenomousRose
Any prize is fine with me.........................and I win back my dergs XD No! Tidepotato why you do this to me?!
@VenomousRose
Any prize is fine with me.........................and I win back my dergs XD No! Tidepotato why you do this to me?!
icenice_banner2_by_blacksunice-d8stprg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6