Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~DWP's Trickmurk Circus Give Away~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][color=green][size=5]This thread is now closed, ping me and let me know if you would like to be added to the pinglist for next months holiday give away! I am also desperately looking for volunteers and donors for next month, any help would be greatly appreciated![/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ann&id=1361516][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/shadow_contest.png[/img][/url] [quote=Items Given Away][item=Moonglow Thorns]x1 [item=Shady Emblem]x1 [item=Shady Sash]x1 [item=Murktooth Bramblekeep]x1[/quote] [color=green][b]02/24/2015 The Festive Favors Cycle will now start! I am also giving away any and all chests I find, I'll just buy the skins in the market place so I can have more stuff to give to all of you :)[/b][/color] [color=green]Welcome to DanceswithPlants Trickmurk Circus 2015 Give Away! [size=2]My third event give away :3[/size] I have just started on this event and have yet to collect extra chests or get all the Festive Favors, but once I do I will be giving them away! The Festive Favors cycle will go as follows: [item=Moonglow Thorns] ---> [item=Shady Emblem] ---> [item=Shady Sash] ---> [item=Murktooth Bramblekeep] Chests will be given away as first come first serve like last time, however there will be a new addition to this format. Users will only be able to put themselves down for one item in the Festive Favors and Event Chests section, you may only be put on a list for another item once you have the specific item you wanted before, in the interest of fairness. +Rules+ [b]1.)[/b] If you wish to be added to the pinglists for a Festive Favor or a Chest, ping me in this thread and include the name of the item you wish to be put down for. [b]2.)[/b] Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time. [b]3.)[/b] Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item. [b]4.)[/b] Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item. [b]5.)[/b] If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item. [b]If you would like to volunteer and help me grind for chests please let me know! I will put your name on a Volunteers list in this thread. If you would like to donate extra event items it would be greatly appreciated! I would like to get as many users as possible at least one item![/b] [quote=Festive Favors][left] [item=Moonglow Thorns]:SenchaDrake, Rhamnus, Manika, LillithLove, SherlyWats, ItsASomething, NuclearNoxi, Niernen, sneakingfox, DomiTheMystic [item=Shady Emblem]:Kizmetto, mvawesomeness, mynnafae [item=Shady Sash]:Nidhogg007, Siva, InuKimi, lizabet [item=Murktooth Bramblekeep]:illusione, Miaya, Vanathor, Synchronicity, Elenoremari[/left][/quote] [quote=Event Chests][left] [item=Circus Mage Chest]:Chocoli, LillithLove, NuclearNoxi, pluviasonant, Selestei, Niernen, moomargh, MiladyEmerald, AlexArya [item=Brambled Joker Chest]:Cielka, Miaya, mvawesomeness, Cerbrec [item=Dullahan Chest]:FloatingInSpace, SenchaDrake, illusion, tefphoenix [item=Lullaby Chest]:Adamanta, Vanathor, lizabet, Kuriptonic [item=Foolish Chest]:MikaelHart, Rhamnus, Manika, ItsASomething, InuKimi [item=Darkside Chest]:Bafa59, Elenoremari, Kizmetto, pietrosauntine, Squebgeb, sneakingfox[/left][/quote] [quote=Volunteers][/quote] [quote=Donors][/quote] [/center]
This thread is now closed, ping me and let me know if you would like to be added to the pinglist for next months holiday give away! I am also desperately looking for volunteers and donors for next month, any help would be greatly appreciated!

shadow_contest.png

Items Given Away wrote:
Moonglow Thorns x1 Shady Emblem x1 Shady Sash x1 Murktooth Bramblekeep x1

02/24/2015

The Festive Favors Cycle will now start!

I am also giving away any and all chests I find, I'll just buy the skins in the market place so I can have more stuff to give to all of you :)

Welcome to DanceswithPlants Trickmurk Circus 2015 Give Away!
My third event give away :3

I have just started on this event and have yet to collect extra chests or get all the Festive Favors, but once I do I will be giving them away!

The Festive Favors cycle will go as follows:
Moonglow Thorns ---> Shady Emblem ---> Shady Sash ---> Murktooth Bramblekeep

Chests will be given away as first come first serve like last time, however there will be a new addition to this format. Users will only be able to put themselves down for one item in the Festive Favors and Event Chests section, you may only be put on a list for another item once you have the specific item you wanted before, in the interest of fairness.

+Rules+
1.) If you wish to be added to the pinglists for a Festive Favor or a Chest, ping me in this thread and include the name of the item you wish to be put down for.
2.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner. You may only sign up for one item per section at a time.
3.) Unfortunately since this event is only a week long I will not be able to guarantee everyone that enters will be able to receive their desired item.
4.) Please be kind to me and all other users, I am not obligated to give you an item.
5.) If you end up getting the item you requested on your own please let me know so other people have a chance of getting that item.

If you would like to volunteer and help me grind for chests please let me know! I will put your name on a Volunteers list in this thread.
If you would like to donate extra event items it would be greatly appreciated! I would like to get as many users as possible at least one item!

Festive Favors wrote:
Moonglow Thorns :SenchaDrake, Rhamnus, Manika, LillithLove, SherlyWats, ItsASomething, NuclearNoxi, Niernen, sneakingfox, DomiTheMystic

Shady Emblem :Kizmetto, mvawesomeness, mynnafae

Shady Sash :Nidhogg007, Siva, InuKimi, lizabet

Murktooth Bramblekeep :illusione, Miaya, Vanathor, Synchronicity, Elenoremari

Event Chests wrote:
Circus Mage Chest :Chocoli, LillithLove, NuclearNoxi, pluviasonant, Selestei, Niernen, moomargh, MiladyEmerald, AlexArya

Brambled Joker Chest :Cielka, Miaya, mvawesomeness, Cerbrec

Dullahan Chest :FloatingInSpace, SenchaDrake, illusion, tefphoenix

Lullaby Chest :Adamanta, Vanathor, lizabet, Kuriptonic

Foolish Chest :MikaelHart, Rhamnus, Manika, ItsASomething, InuKimi

Darkside Chest :Bafa59, Elenoremari, Kizmetto, pietrosauntine, Squebgeb, sneakingfox

Volunteers wrote:

Donors wrote:
kx9VmHP.png
Make sure to check out the updated rules for this months give away :) hopefully our collective luck will be much better this month!
@MikaelHart @Selestei @Manika @skeletonJAGK @tefphoenix @moomargh @SimFeetUnder @Nidhogg007 @Niernen @pluviasonant @ItsASomething @SenchaDrake @Jaylin @LillithLove @Synchronicity @illusione @Chocoli @FloatingInSpace @jetnerd @Elenoremari @Cielka @NuclearNoxi @Bafa59 @Arula @NotHarvard
Make sure to check out the updated rules for this months give away :) hopefully our collective luck will be much better this month!
@MikaelHart @Selestei @Manika @skeletonJAGK @tefphoenix @moomargh @SimFeetUnder @Nidhogg007 @Niernen @pluviasonant @ItsASomething @SenchaDrake @Jaylin @LillithLove @Synchronicity @illusione @Chocoli @FloatingInSpace @jetnerd @Elenoremari @Cielka @NuclearNoxi @Bafa59 @Arula @NotHarvard
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants

Could I be put down for the lullaby chest?
@DanceswithPlants

Could I be put down for the lullaby chest?
99_random_items_99_winners_raffle.png bestiaryraffle1_by_hapro-d90d0na.png
@tefphoenix Certainly :) I'll put you down for it right away! Good luck to you on any grinding endeavors this month!
@tefphoenix Certainly :) I'll put you down for it right away! Good luck to you on any grinding endeavors this month!
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants

I would like to request the Foolish Chest, please.
@DanceswithPlants

I would like to request the Foolish Chest, please.
ice_rune_20.png eUzpdSm.png ice_rune_20.png
1. I buy OC art. 2. I don't exalt dragons from non-exalt threads.
3. I try to trade nice-looking dergs in swap threads.
4. If you're a newbie and need help navigating the site, feel free to ask. :)
@DanceswithPlants

Could I be put down for the brambles, Dullahan, and Lullaby chests please? Thanks so much!

Edit: Lol whoops I meant I'll just take one of the three, once I get one, you can take me off the list for all of them
@DanceswithPlants

Could I be put down for the brambles, Dullahan, and Lullaby chests please? Thanks so much!

Edit: Lol whoops I meant I'll just take one of the three, once I get one, you can take me off the list for all of them

tumblr_inline_mtig8h38Ce1roozkr.gif She/Her

tumblr_inline_mtig8mgohr1roozkr.gif +3 FRT
________s1wegcP.png ________WMCEgD8.png
@DanceswithPlants

Can you stick me on all the chest lists?

I seem to be having rotten luck this season. :(

Edit: Once you can toss me one chest, you can take me off of all of them.

Edit 2: JK, I got a Circus Mage Chest and a Bramble accent from the MP. I'd like either a Dullaham, Lullaby, Foolish, or Darkside Chest.
@DanceswithPlants

Can you stick me on all the chest lists?

I seem to be having rotten luck this season. :(

Edit: Once you can toss me one chest, you can take me off of all of them.

Edit 2: JK, I got a Circus Mage Chest and a Bramble accent from the MP. I'd like either a Dullaham, Lullaby, Foolish, or Darkside Chest.
uCR5SCW.png
@DanceswithPlants Eeee thanks for doing this again!! Can I be put down for the Moonglow thorns and a Darkside chest?
@DanceswithPlants Eeee thanks for doing this again!! Can I be put down for the Moonglow thorns and a Darkside chest?
Give a ___/Get a ___ Masterlist // Forum Games Masterlist
No travelers, please! // Modern breeds preferred
@DanceswithPlants please put me down for the Dullahan Chest, and if I read correctly that we can get one in each category, then can I get down for the Moonglow Thorns also?
@DanceswithPlants please put me down for the Dullahan Chest, and if I read correctly that we can get one in each category, then can I get down for the Moonglow Thorns also?
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@DancesWithPlants may i be put down for a foolish chest and a moonglow thorns?
@DancesWithPlants may i be put down for a foolish chest and a moonglow thorns?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9