Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pick A Pair And Get A Free Dragon
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 175 176
Yeah I like Niko, I think that will work great. Look forward to seeing the Babies!
Yeah I like Niko, I think that will work great. Look forward to seeing the Babies!
@ScarredWasteland

Sure thing :) He's off the AH now ^.^

@Gnomaam

Me too :D Hope they work out ^.^ And if not... well we can always try again :D
@ScarredWasteland

Sure thing :) He's off the AH now ^.^

@Gnomaam

Me too :D Hope they work out ^.^ And if not... well we can always try again :D
@Zenelle Thank you. C: I will send the treasure when I can.
@Zenelle Thank you. C: I will send the treasure when I can.
@Zenelle

This is a little unconventional but is there anyway you'd consider keeping Issi to breed with Isato once she's old enough? If you like, I would buy Issi once she's been bred. I understand her price may go up at that point, and that I may be waiting for a while. They look like they'd have beautiful hatchlings together.

If you gave me a couple days I would prepurchase her and let you keep her until they've been bred as well. I just need a little time to get the 10k up.
@Zenelle

This is a little unconventional but is there anyway you'd consider keeping Issi to breed with Isato once she's old enough? If you like, I would buy Issi once she's been bred. I understand her price may go up at that point, and that I may be waiting for a while. They look like they'd have beautiful hatchlings together.

If you gave me a couple days I would prepurchase her and let you keep her until they've been bred as well. I just need a little time to get the 10k up.
c5TixFc.jpg
@proserpinaseeds

I am unable to do that due to lair constraints.

However, I would be happy to hold her for you, and send her over to your lair, and then when she's old enough to breed and Isato's off his cooldown, I can send him over to you as a stud :) You then can breed him yourself and keep the babies ^.^ Of course, Isato would then come back to me (my clan would be lost without its resident gossip! xD )

Edit - I have taken her off the AH and popped her on hold for you. 10kt is all I ask, since I know she's going to a good home, and her colours are a bit unconventional ^.^
@proserpinaseeds

I am unable to do that due to lair constraints.

However, I would be happy to hold her for you, and send her over to your lair, and then when she's old enough to breed and Isato's off his cooldown, I can send him over to you as a stud :) You then can breed him yourself and keep the babies ^.^ Of course, Isato would then come back to me (my clan would be lost without its resident gossip! xD )

Edit - I have taken her off the AH and popped her on hold for you. 10kt is all I ask, since I know she's going to a good home, and her colours are a bit unconventional ^.^
@Zenelle
That's okay! How about Rilian and Shelke?
@Zenelle
That's okay! How about Rilian and Shelke?
@rainbro

Sure thing. Rilian will have a breeding cooldown of thirty-five days, as he has been selected by someone else. Is that okay? :)
@rainbro

Sure thing. Rilian will have a breeding cooldown of thirty-five days, as he has been selected by someone else. Is that okay? :)
@Zenelle
Yep! That's fine c:
@Zenelle
Yep! That's fine c:
@rainbro

Okay, added you to the list :D
@rainbro

Okay, added you to the list :D
@Zenelle

Thanks! 8D
@Zenelle

Thanks! 8D