Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pick A Pair And Get A Free Dragon
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 175 176
Haha Oops! Lemme look again!
Haha Oops! Lemme look again!
@Gnomaam

No worries - we've all done it :D There's a handy tool in the scrying workshop that you can enter dragon ids into if you ever want to tell if they're related ^.^ Although don't worry about suggesting a pair that is related, because I'm happy to let you know as well :D
@Gnomaam

No worries - we've all done it :D There's a handy tool in the scrying workshop that you can enter dragon ids into if you ever want to tell if they're related ^.^ Although don't worry about suggesting a pair that is related, because I'm happy to let you know as well :D
Spirals look awesome, and I'd love to see how Quja and Caliane would turn out. Also, no one else seems to be picking them. :P Please and many thanks for even extending the offer, Zenelle. And I can see they're on cooldown, but that's cool.
Spirals look awesome, and I'd love to see how Quja and Caliane would turn out. Also, no one else seems to be picking them. :P Please and many thanks for even extending the offer, Zenelle. And I can see they're on cooldown, but that's cool.
lavinia_D.pngNkhQdVF.png
Thanks for doing this! I'd love to have a baby of Reyson and Lucia, and see what wild babies they have :)

I know I'll have to wait 10 days for the cooldown though, and I'm going to be out of my country without much wifi until like 12-13 days from now, so would you be okay with giving me a lil more wiggle room on the naming and 3-days-or-sell/exalt rule? Pretty please
Thanks for doing this! I'd love to have a baby of Reyson and Lucia, and see what wild babies they have :)

I know I'll have to wait 10 days for the cooldown though, and I'm going to be out of my country without much wifi until like 12-13 days from now, so would you be okay with giving me a lil more wiggle room on the naming and 3-days-or-sell/exalt rule? Pretty please
Hmmm How about Shelke an Niko? Or if you have other suggestions I just really love Shelke :P
Hmmm How about Shelke an Niko? Or if you have other suggestions I just really love Shelke :P
@LaviniaD

Sure thing, I'll add you to the list ^.^

@Locketry

That's a nice pairing. I'm happy to put them together.

And no worries - it's more for the people who leave me wondering. It's not usually their fault, but I just want to make sure I safeguard myself :) And the ten days cooldown will add to the five days nest time, so you should be back by then anyway ^.^

The naming thing is for all dragons - but I'll ask you if you have any names in mind first. I've had several dragons in my previous thread exalted unnamed, which did grate a bit. I don't mind them being exalted, plans changed... but ya know xD So now all are getting named before they leave my lair :)

@Gnomaam

Hmmmm... for one like Shelke... Niko might be a good bet - his colouring isn't far off, and he's triple gened. The only one that would guarantee you a triple obs would be Nero, but then you'd be very unlikely to get any of the genes. So it depends whether it's the genes or the colouring you like about her ^.^ But I'll put you down for Niko. He's on a bit of a cooldown atm, but that'll give time for my nests to clear ^.^
@LaviniaD

Sure thing, I'll add you to the list ^.^

@Locketry

That's a nice pairing. I'm happy to put them together.

And no worries - it's more for the people who leave me wondering. It's not usually their fault, but I just want to make sure I safeguard myself :) And the ten days cooldown will add to the five days nest time, so you should be back by then anyway ^.^

The naming thing is for all dragons - but I'll ask you if you have any names in mind first. I've had several dragons in my previous thread exalted unnamed, which did grate a bit. I don't mind them being exalted, plans changed... but ya know xD So now all are getting named before they leave my lair :)

@Gnomaam

Hmmmm... for one like Shelke... Niko might be a good bet - his colouring isn't far off, and he's triple gened. The only one that would guarantee you a triple obs would be Nero, but then you'd be very unlikely to get any of the genes. So it depends whether it's the genes or the colouring you like about her ^.^ But I'll put you down for Niko. He's on a bit of a cooldown atm, but that'll give time for my nests to clear ^.^
@Zenelle Oh, I don't really know much about dragon breeding, but I would like a pearlcatcher. So maybe Isato and Wendigo if that is good? (And about the name, I would like a space themed name, like after a star or something?)
@Zenelle Oh, I don't really know much about dragon breeding, but I would like a pearlcatcher. So maybe Isato and Wendigo if that is good? (And about the name, I would like a space themed name, like after a star or something?)
Sorry, I have no idea how this works, but... Xanthia and Quidlin? Does that work?

Oh, and if you want names I have a bunch! I love naming things.
Ioceyle, Nousa, Pyte, Eurydice, Avernus, Nikolai, Tiresias
Sorry, I have no idea how this works, but... Xanthia and Quidlin? Does that work?

Oh, and if you want names I have a bunch! I love naming things.
Ioceyle, Nousa, Pyte, Eurydice, Avernus, Nikolai, Tiresias
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
@rousasalmiakki

I can breed Isato and Wendigo :) I think one of them's on a bit of a cooldown, but my nests are full during that time anyway ^.^ I'll add to the list :)

@datfrozenpumpkin

I can breed Xanthia and Quidlin no worries :D I'll add you to the list for the next time my nests are free ^.^

And keep up the names, they're awesome :) I'll ask for some closer to the time ^.^
@rousasalmiakki

I can breed Isato and Wendigo :) I think one of them's on a bit of a cooldown, but my nests are full during that time anyway ^.^ I'll add to the list :)

@datfrozenpumpkin

I can breed Xanthia and Quidlin no worries :D I'll add you to the list for the next time my nests are free ^.^

And keep up the names, they're awesome :) I'll ask for some closer to the time ^.^
@Zenelle Could you hold Wolf for me? I'm collecting red and orange range dragons and he is just too cute. I just joined yesterday and haven't had a chance to earn any treasure yet.
@Zenelle Could you hold Wolf for me? I'm collecting red and orange range dragons and he is just too cute. I just joined yesterday and haven't had a chance to earn any treasure yet.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 175 176