Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | .:The Stuff Exchange:.
1 2 3 4 5 6
@NikasuperstarZ

Certainly! =]
@NikasuperstarZ

Certainly! =]
~.:Fernstar Hatchery:.~ l .:The Stuff Exchange:.
a4WGLYO.png 2dwtnlG.png
@Fernpaw dropping by again :) Is it possible to exchange some other matierals for a mountain, ice, light, and plague runestone?

Also I'd like to exchange some apparel for the black satin tunic
@Fernpaw dropping by again :) Is it possible to exchange some other matierals for a mountain, ice, light, and plague runestone?

Also I'd like to exchange some apparel for the black satin tunic
+3 FR time
@fernpaw

Could I trade 40 Nickel Ore for 40 Copper? I can NEVER find copper!

And I have a Yella Highnoon Hank I would love to trade for your Pink, if possible.
@fernpaw

Could I trade 40 Nickel Ore for 40 Copper? I can NEVER find copper!

And I have a Yella Highnoon Hank I would love to trade for your Pink, if possible.
mjamchancellor_by_thestorykeeper-d9v7idr.png
dadsupportbadge_by_thestorykeeper-da4yv3w.png
@Fernpaw bump
@Fernpaw bump
+3 FR time
@Fernpaw

I have way too much Iron Ore. Can I trade it 1-for-1 for your Copper Ores? Also, could I trade 1 Ice and 2 Water Runestones for 3 Plague Runestones? Thanks in advance!
@Fernpaw

I have way too much Iron Ore. Can I trade it 1-for-1 for your Copper Ores? Also, could I trade 1 Ice and 2 Water Runestones for 3 Plague Runestones? Thanks in advance!
@Fernpaw

May I have the might fragments? I'm doing a lot of coli training, and forever running out now that they're actually useable!

I'll take as many of them as I'm allowed - there are 19, plus the 2 shreds.

May I trade some smooth (18) / round (129) pebbles? The thread intro reads like it's a one-to-one exchange, but I don't think that would be very fair. Happy to trade all the pebbles for all the might fragments, or add more materials (toridae chew toys?) if you think necessary.
@Fernpaw

May I have the might fragments? I'm doing a lot of coli training, and forever running out now that they're actually useable!

I'll take as many of them as I'm allowed - there are 19, plus the 2 shreds.

May I trade some smooth (18) / round (129) pebbles? The thread intro reads like it's a one-to-one exchange, but I don't think that would be very fair. Happy to trade all the pebbles for all the might fragments, or add more materials (toridae chew toys?) if you think necessary.
21cz21x.jpg
@Fernpaw I'm looking for a Glowing Pocket Mouse since they seem to be evading me in Colli. I don't think I have any familiars of the same stars, but I'm willing to trade my extra [item=poisonous toridae] and [item=southmarsh podid] for it. o3o Edit: I am also willing to donate a couple extra familiars from my hoard. Should I just send them all via message?
@Fernpaw

I'm looking for a Glowing Pocket Mouse since they seem to be evading me in Colli.
I don't think I have any familiars of the same stars, but I'm willing to trade my extra Poisonous Toridae and Southmarsh Podid for it. o3o

Edit:
I am also willing to donate a couple extra familiars from my hoard. Should I just send them all via message?
7az1aeY.gif
@Azaleae, I'm so sorry I missed your post. I'm sending your runestones and apparel now. o:

@Mizface, sorry I missed your reply as well! Haha, yes take my copper! I'm also sending you the hankie. :c

@Fairypenguin, sure, I'd be happy to trade you. :) I'm sending your runestones over.

@Alanna, it's whatever you wish to give in exchange, but I do prefer similar amounts when possible to keep this going. :)

@Winterferns, yes please send the items in your message. Hey no problem, I'm not too worried about value, as long as I still end up having items to exchange is all I care about.
@Azaleae, I'm so sorry I missed your post. I'm sending your runestones and apparel now. o:

@Mizface, sorry I missed your reply as well! Haha, yes take my copper! I'm also sending you the hankie. :c

@Fairypenguin, sure, I'd be happy to trade you. :) I'm sending your runestones over.

@Alanna, it's whatever you wish to give in exchange, but I do prefer similar amounts when possible to keep this going. :)

@Winterferns, yes please send the items in your message. Hey no problem, I'm not too worried about value, as long as I still end up having items to exchange is all I care about.
~.:Fernstar Hatchery:.~ l .:The Stuff Exchange:.
a4WGLYO.png 2dwtnlG.png
@Fernpaw

Could i have a Cumulous Seal in Exchange for a Storm Seeker?
@Fernpaw

Could i have a Cumulous Seal in Exchange for a Storm Seeker?
@Fernpaw

May I trade a silver springbok and a common poddid for the luna mith and the tengu please? :)
@Fernpaw

May I trade a silver springbok and a common poddid for the luna mith and the tengu please? :)
wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6