Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Fire And Ice:Love FR interactive story
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hewwo! Im ultra agaiinnnnnnn, this time i wanted to do a little interactive story about Ciocolato and Rivin, coatlssssss.Name? Fire and Ice, as Rivin is ice elemental and Ciocolato is fire elemental. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2161572][img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/5eda/f/2017/099/c/4/ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png[/img][/url] [center][b]RULES[/b][/center] [LIST] [*]The Story will have[b] 9 parts[/b], each one with own title and various forum posts. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Prizes lists is below!. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Prizes? Yes! each fragment of story parts will have various desicions that will guide you to get prizes! If you choose the wrong one(the one that ends story) you get a low value prize and you can follow anyways you pay 5000 treasure or 5 gems. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]The characters will be presentated along with story. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]When i release a part, a prize list will be shown, but no the ways of how get. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]The mayor price can be a rare apparel piece, a rare alchemy piece, a medium rare familiar, and a personalized hatchling of a custom couple! [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Donations will be appreciated too. [/LIST] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2161572][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/1833/f/2018/145/5/1/fire_by_darkside_of_wolf-dcci6zd.png[/img][/url] [center][b]PARTS NAMES[/b][/center] [LIST] [*]Part 1: A Cold Fire. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Part 2: Lava Knockout. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Part 3: No One Trusts in Fire. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Part 4: Red Ice, Blue Fire. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Part 5: A New Challenge. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Part 6: Normality broken. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Part 7: Ice Is Unstable. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Part 8: Half Ice Moon. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Part 9: Fire And Ice. [/LIST] [b]ENJOY YOU CAN REPLY TO THE FORUM OFFICIAL POST OR PRIVATE TO MAKE DESICIONS[/b]
Hewwo! Im ultra agaiinnnnnnn, this time i wanted to do a little interactive story about Ciocolato and Rivin, coatlssssss.Name? Fire and Ice, as Rivin is ice elemental and Ciocolato is fire elemental.

ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
RULES
  • The Story will have 9 parts, each one with own title and various forum posts.
  • Prizes lists is below!.
  • Prizes? Yes! each fragment of story parts will have various desicions that will guide you to get prizes! If you choose the wrong one(the one that ends story) you get a low value prize and you can follow anyways you pay 5000 treasure or 5 gems.
  • The characters will be presentated along with story.
  • When i release a part, a prize list will be shown, but no the ways of how get.
  • The mayor price can be a rare apparel piece, a rare alchemy piece, a medium rare familiar, and a personalized hatchling of a custom couple!
  • Donations will be appreciated too.

fire_by_darkside_of_wolf-dcci6zd.png
PARTS NAMES
  • Part 1: A Cold Fire.
  • Part 2: Lava Knockout.
  • Part 3: No One Trusts in Fire.
  • Part 4: Red Ice, Blue Fire.
  • Part 5: A New Challenge.
  • Part 6: Normality broken.
  • Part 7: Ice Is Unstable.
  • Part 8: Half Ice Moon.
  • Part 9: Fire And Ice.

ENJOY YOU CAN REPLY TO THE FORUM OFFICIAL POST OR PRIVATE TO MAKE DESICIONS
ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
PART 1
A Cold Fire

Rivin look below, he is totally freezed, but why, he does not remember nothing, and slowly he feels how all his body is freezing "¿What i can do?" thinked with fear, his leg cant move anymore: is totally freezed. Then, a misterious shadow comes to him and putted his hands on him, he started songing...

Dont fear
The hero is here
Dont fear anymore
Im here for you
Please not cry
No burst in tears

The voice was femenine, she relaxed me. What?! Im not freezed anymore, what im feeling now? Is warm, relaxing on my heart, what is this? She fly away, she is flying a lot away, but i still see her. But if follow her what could happen?

DESICIONS
A) Follow The Shadow.
B) Stay here.

Answers will be announced when a total of 5 users answer!
Prize list below
PART 1
A Cold Fire

Rivin look below, he is totally freezed, but why, he does not remember nothing, and slowly he feels how all his body is freezing "¿What i can do?" thinked with fear, his leg cant move anymore: is totally freezed. Then, a misterious shadow comes to him and putted his hands on him, he started songing...

Dont fear
The hero is here
Dont fear anymore
Im here for you
Please not cry
No burst in tears

The voice was femenine, she relaxed me. What?! Im not freezed anymore, what im feeling now? Is warm, relaxing on my heart, what is this? She fly away, she is flying a lot away, but i still see her. But if follow her what could happen?

DESICIONS
A) Follow The Shadow.
B) Stay here.

Answers will be announced when a total of 5 users answer!
Prize list below
ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
[b]A)[/b] Let the shadow follow![emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
A) Let the shadow follow!
0012362c-47b8-4711-9061-6ef5ad71282a.gif 7c7a032e-8156-4ec6-ac2d-6d43a918266d.gif My english is not very good/fluent. Please pardon me if i mispelled a word or something.
[b]PART 1:[i]A Cold Fire[/i] PRIZE LIST[/b] [item=Chimera relic ] [item=Battered shields ] [item= Forest Field Guide ] [item=Softly glowing pendant ] [item=Basilisk feather fan ] [item=Pickaxe ] [item= Tarnished chain ] [item= Bottled Embers ] [item= Jar Of Vapors ] [item=Hainu collar ] [item=ebon-edged spear ] [item= haunted stone orb ] [item=dickinsonia vendian ] [item=phytocat toy ] [item=Broken clay pot] [item= All-seeing shroom ] [item= Black king ] [item= Black queen ] [item= tallow candle ] [item= stonestomp tunic ] Mouse over each item to know name, value, descritiption, and rarity.
PART 1:A Cold Fire PRIZE LIST

Chimera Relic Battered Shields Forest Field Guide Softly Glowing Pendant Basilisk Feather Fan Pickaxe Tarnished Chain Bottled Embers Jar of Vapors Hainu Collar Ebon-Edged Spear Haunted Stone Orb Dickinsonia Vendian Phytocat Toy Broken Clay Pot All-Seeing Shroom Black King Black Queen Tallow Candle Stonestomp Tunic

Mouse over each item to know name, value, descritiption, and rarity.
ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
More prizes added soon!
More prizes added soon!
ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
good!

good!

0012362c-47b8-4711-9061-6ef5ad71282a.gif 7c7a032e-8156-4ec6-ac2d-6d43a918266d.gif My english is not very good/fluent. Please pardon me if i mispelled a word or something.
4 GUESS SPACES LEFT!
4 GUESS SPACES LEFT!
ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
[quote name="lycanrocmidnight" date="2020-11-03 06:21:18" ] good! [/quote] TY SO MUCH!
lycanrocmidnight wrote on 2020-11-03 06:21:18:
good!
TY SO MUCH!
ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
[b]NEW PRIZE LIST PART 1 [i]A Cold Fire[/i][/b] [item=Frozen Might Fragment] [item=Minor health potion] [item=Health potion] [item=longneck skirmisher] [item=chimera fangs] [item=red ooze] [item=glass beaker] [item=terra shell] [item=coral basilisk field notes] [item=construction armor] [b] Items added to PART 1:[i]A Cold Fire[/i] prize list! [/b] [b] NOTE:These are not replaced!just added to entire prize list![/b]
NEW PRIZE LIST PART 1 A Cold Fire
Frozen Might Fragment Minor Health Potion Health Potion Longneck Skirmisher Chimera Fangs Red Ooze Glass Beaker Terra Shell Coral Basilisk Field Notes Construction Armor

Items added to PART 1:A Cold Fire prize list!

NOTE:These are not replaced!just added to entire prize list!
ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
follow the shadow!
follow the shadow!
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Wishlist wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ge5N8cu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7