Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Personal] Determination Challenge
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1728792][img]http://i.imgur.com/aGHuzvt.gif[/img][/url][/center] I'm going for the most diearfficult first! [s]Since I can't really move onto the higher venues as I've yet to be equipped with the Holier Than Thou Eliminate). [/s] Got Eliminate, let's see if this speeds things up! So, here goes: [b]Rank: 7[/b] Seeing as I joined recently and all I'm doing is logging off when my Fairgrounds cap is reached, I was looking for something to motivate me into delving back into the Coliseum after my first go. [s](It'll take a few days to be able to buy one eliminate never mind three, plus the ambushes and the berserks!). Maybe one will drop for me before I need to buy one. Maybe I'll go insane. [/s] UPDATE [14.OCT]: It's started, where I'm in the Coli for ages and no new drops. It's only going to get worse from here on out. (Got my first Crate yesterday though). [i]What I still need to find:[/i] [u]Training fields:[/u] [quote] [item=Black Tulip][item=Arcane Runestone][item=Earth Runestone][item=Fire Runestone][item=Ice Runestone][item=Light Runestone][item=Lightning Runestone][item=Plague Runestone][item=Shadow Runestone][item=Water Runestone][item=Bloodscale Shoulder Guards][item=Bloodscale Wing Guard][item=Bloody Arm Bandages][item=Bloody Head Bandage][item=Blue and Green Flair Scarf][item=Brown Birdskull Armband][item=Brown Birdskull Legband][item=Brown Birdskull Necklace][item=Brown Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Cleaver][item=Copper Steampunk Gloves][item=Copper Steampunk Goggles][item=Copper Steampunk Scarf][item=Copper Steampunk Spats][item=Crimson Rogue Belt][item=Crimson Rogue Bracers][item=Crimson Rogue Cape][item=Crimson Rogue Footpads][item=Crimson Rogue Gloves][item=Crimson Rogue Hood][item=Crimson Rogue Mask][item=Crimson Rogue Tail Binding][item=Crimson Rogue Trousers][item=Crimson Rogue Vest][item=Crimson Rogue Wing Guard][item=Dented Iron Boots][item=Dented Iron Gauntlets][item=Dented Iron Pauldrons][item=Emerald Aviator Boots][item=Emerald Aviator Gloves][item=Emerald Aviator Helmet][item=Emerald Aviator Satchel][item=Forest Green Tail Wrap][item=Gold Steampunk Spats][item=Green Lace Anklet][item=Green Lace Collar][item=Heatherbed Lily][item=Mage's Cranberry Overcoat][item=Nebula Starsilk Cloak][item=Nebula Starsilk Earrings][item=Nebula Starsilk Shawl][item=Nebula Starsilk Sleeves][item=Nebula Starsilk Socks][item=Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes][item=Pathfinder's Gloves][item=Pathfinder's Leggings][item=Pathfinder's Tail Twist][item=Pathfinder's Treads][item=Pauper's Brown Fez][item=Pretty Buttercup Neck Bow][item=Pretty Pink Arm Bow][item=Pretty Pink Neck Bow][item=Pretty Pink Tail Bow][item=Shabby Waistcoat][item=Simple Darksteel Bracelets][item=Simple Darksteel Necklace][item=Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs][item=Teardrop Citrine Anklet][item=Teardrop Citrine Armlet][item=Teardrop Citrine Belt][item=Teardrop Citrine Bracelet][item=Teardrop Citrine Choker][item=Teardrop Citrine Earrings][item=Teardrop Citrine Leg Band][item=Teardrop Citrine Pendant][item=Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop][item=Tropical Birdskull Headdress][item=White Wooly Antennae][item=White Wooly Coat][item=White Wooly Tail][item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Bags][item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Boots][item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Goggles][item=Blazing Slash][item=Frigid Bolt][item=Shock Bolt][item=Envenom][item=Shroud][item=Eliminate][item=Haste][item=Earthen Acuity Fragment][item=Tincture of Dissolution][item=Furry Icewarden Puppet][item=Silver Pocketwatch][item=Canvas Sack][item=Amaranth Crate][item=Bumble Crate][item=Coral Carpenter Crate][item=Crimson Emperor Crate][item=Dark Sparrowmouse Crate][item=Death Head Crate][item=Embermouse Crate][item=Emerald Webwing Crate][item=Leafy Moth Crate][item=Luna Mith Crate][item=Pocket Mouse Crate][item=Red Emperor Crate][item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][item=Unhatched Earth Egg][item=Unhatched Fire Egg][item=Unhatched Ice Egg][item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Unhatched Lightning Egg][item=Unhatched Nature Egg][item=Unhatched Water Egg][item=Unhatched Wind Egg][item=Remove Gene: Primary][item=Scroll of Renaming][item=Primary Gene: Phantom (Gaoler)][item=Tertiary Gene: Weathered (Gaoler)][item=Vista: Training Fields] [/quote] [s] I change my team whenever one of them reaches 7. This helps boost my treasure per hour since it's the first venue and not great in terms of common drops treasure wise. [/s] Since I now have Eliminates, what I'll be doing is using two level 7s and bringing a level 1-5 with me to level up very, very slowly (only three formations of enemies give exp, 10-20). It will still allow me some exalts while levelling a bit. Once I have three at level 5, I'll switch to them and grind till 7. Then back to the Eliminate team. [quote] [s]VICTIMS[/s]WARRIORS OF MY INSANITY Was getting a bit image heavy alongside the drops I need so; ID numbers only: 29939807 51636797 53582981 54529300 54724671 55209265 55218599 55534032 55551801 55631669 55637721 55638781 55650283 55665671 55675320 55676685 55693388 55717507 55740486 55745691 55749973 55752288 55774401 55775032 55804674 55811197 55818962 55825218 55842282 55856361 55876272 [/quote] I'm going to jot stuff down now. [color=transparent]silky webwing, BROWN MITH; (LIGHT)MOUSE, EMERALDWEBWING; primrose mith; Broken Flower Pot leafy moths - nature acuity; yellow sparrowmous - might diseased frag; frozen acuit frag: frozen mouse [/color] Diary commence: ---------------------------------------------------------------------- [Oct.15th]:[b] 152 drops to go.[/b] >Only one more familiars to go! >In the 400's for certain stacks of food items. >Roughly gaining 2-3 apparel new apparel per day. (Only one double). >Getting a Captcha every 10 fights breaks my flow of murrrder D= [Oct.16th]:[b] 147 drops to go.[/b] >These Deaths-Head Stag dudes are pretty rare to fight :/ > Moar apparel > Almost finished off the Might/Aucity Frags! :o [Oct.17th]:[b] 145 drops to go.[/b] >I GOT PYTHON!! >I am now up to 4x Green Lace Wristlets. Almost 150 Broken Flower Pots and 100 Leafy Packs and... > [i]Over 500 Carpenter Wax[/i] [Oct.18th]:[b] 143 drops to go.[/b] >Didn't spend long today, got two more apparel. [Oct.19th]: [b] 135 drops to go.[/b] >Got a lot of drops today, got a step closer to completing the frag/might stones. >:D ANOTHER GENE DROP! [Oct.21nd]: [b] 133 drops to go.[/b] >Pfft now it's starting to slow down majorly. >Loads of duplicates. :'D [Oct.26th]: [b]123 drops to go.[/b] > TWO EGGS! TWWWO [img]https://snipboard.io/pGPXdq.jpg[/img] [img]https://snipboard.io/uYQUfp.jpg[/img] Annd an Ambush Finally! All familiars dropped. [Oct. 27]: > Morph dropped. :3
aGHuzvt.gif

I'm going for the most diearfficult first! Since I can't really move onto the higher venues as I've yet to be equipped with the Holier Than Thou Eliminate). Got Eliminate, let's see if this speeds things up!

So, here goes:

Seeing as I joined recently and all I'm doing is logging off when my Fairgrounds cap is reached, I was looking for something to motivate me into delving back into the Coliseum after my first go. (It'll take a few days to be able to buy one eliminate never mind three, plus the ambushes and the berserks!). Maybe one will drop for me before I need to buy one. Maybe I'll go insane.

UPDATE [14.OCT]: It's started, where I'm in the Coli for ages and no new drops. It's only going to get worse from here on out. (Got my first Crate yesterday though).

What I still need to find:
Training fields:
Quote:
Black Tulip Arcane Runestone Earth Runestone Fire Runestone Ice Runestone Light Runestone Lightning Runestone Plague Runestone Shadow Runestone Water Runestone Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Bloodscale Wing Guard Bloody Arm Bandages Bloody Head Bandage Blue and Green Flair Scarf Brown Birdskull Armband Brown Birdskull Legband Brown Birdskull Necklace Brown Birdskull Wingpiece Cleaver Copper Steampunk Gloves Copper Steampunk Goggles Copper Steampunk Scarf Copper Steampunk Spats Crimson Rogue Belt Crimson Rogue Bracers Crimson Rogue Cape Crimson Rogue Footpads Crimson Rogue Gloves Crimson Rogue Hood Crimson Rogue Mask Crimson Rogue Tail Binding Crimson Rogue Trousers Crimson Rogue Vest Crimson Rogue Wing Guard Dented Iron Boots Dented Iron Gauntlets Dented Iron Pauldrons Emerald Aviator Boots Emerald Aviator Gloves Emerald Aviator Helmet Emerald Aviator Satchel Forest Green Tail Wrap Gold Steampunk Spats Green Lace Anklet Green Lace Collar Heatherbed Lily Mage's Cranberry Overcoat Nebula Starsilk Cloak Nebula Starsilk Earrings Nebula Starsilk Shawl Nebula Starsilk Sleeves Nebula Starsilk Socks Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes Pathfinder's Gloves Pathfinder's Leggings Pathfinder's Tail Twist Pathfinder's Treads Pauper's Brown Fez Pretty Buttercup Neck Bow Pretty Pink Arm Bow Pretty Pink Neck Bow Pretty Pink Tail Bow Shabby Waistcoat Simple Darksteel Bracelets Simple Darksteel Necklace Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs Teardrop Citrine Anklet Teardrop Citrine Armlet Teardrop Citrine Belt Teardrop Citrine Bracelet Teardrop Citrine Choker Teardrop Citrine Earrings Teardrop Citrine Leg Band Teardrop Citrine Pendant Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop Tropical Birdskull Headdress White Wooly Antennae White Wooly Coat White Wooly Tail Winterwatcher's Arctic Bags Winterwatcher's Arctic Boots Winterwatcher's Arctic Goggles Blazing Slash Frigid Bolt Shock Bolt Envenom Shroud Eliminate Haste Earthen Acuity Fragment Tincture of Dissolution Furry Icewarden Puppet Silver Pocketwatch Canvas Sack Amaranth Crate Bumble Crate Coral Carpenter Crate Crimson Emperor Crate Dark Sparrowmouse Crate Death Head Crate Embermouse Crate Emerald Webwing Crate Leafy Moth Crate Luna Mith Crate Pocket Mouse Crate Red Emperor Crate Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Remove Gene: Primary Scroll of Renaming Vista: Training Fields

I change my team whenever one of them reaches 7. This helps boost my treasure per hour since it's the first venue and not great in terms of common drops treasure wise.
Since I now have Eliminates, what I'll be doing is using two level 7s and bringing a level 1-5 with me to level up very, very slowly (only three formations of enemies give exp, 10-20). It will still allow me some exalts while levelling a bit. Once I have three at level 5, I'll switch to them and grind till 7. Then back to the Eliminate team.
Quote:
VICTIMSWARRIORS OF MY INSANITY
Was getting a bit image heavy alongside the drops I need so; ID numbers only:

I'm going to jot stuff down now.
silky webwing, BROWN MITH; (LIGHT)MOUSE, EMERALDWEBWING; primrose mith; Broken Flower Pot
leafy moths - nature acuity; yellow sparrowmous - might diseased frag; frozen acuit frag: frozen mouse

Diary commence:

[Oct.15th]: 152 drops to go.
>Only one more familiars to go!
>In the 400's for certain stacks of food items.
>Roughly gaining 2-3 apparel new apparel per day. (Only one double).
>Getting a Captcha every 10 fights breaks my flow of murrrder D=

[Oct.16th]: 147 drops to go.
>These Deaths-Head Stag dudes are pretty rare to fight :/
> Moar apparel
> Almost finished off the Might/Aucity Frags! :o

[Oct.17th]: 145 drops to go.
>I GOT PYTHON!!
>I am now up to 4x Green Lace Wristlets. Almost 150 Broken Flower Pots and 100 Leafy Packs and...
> Over 500 Carpenter Wax

[Oct.18th]: 143 drops to go.
>Didn't spend long today, got two more apparel.

[Oct.19th]: 135 drops to go.
>Got a lot of drops today, got a step closer to completing the frag/might stones.
>:D ANOTHER GENE DROP!

[Oct.21nd]: 133 drops to go.
>Pfft now it's starting to slow down majorly.
>Loads of duplicates. :'D

[Oct.26th]: 123 drops to go.
> TWO EGGS!
TWWWO
pGPXdq.jpg
uYQUfp.jpg
Annd an Ambush
Finally! All familiars dropped.

[Oct. 27]:
> Morph dropped. :3
S3GFTQ7.png 32409.png Buying all of these Ednas: aka Shattered Plain Gem Guardians. Message me >:D I'll even grind Coli for you.
Gonna use this post once I'm finished to record everything that dropped from first fight to the last fight. This post won't be updated in a while but.... reserved for the future~~ [i]Hello future me. [/i] Keep going, you can do eeht. [emoji=guardian happy size=2]
Gonna use this post once I'm finished to record everything that dropped from first fight to the last fight.

This post won't be updated in a while but....

reserved

for the future~~

Hello future me.

Keep going, you can do eeht.

S3GFTQ7.png 32409.png Buying all of these Ednas: aka Shattered Plain Gem Guardians. Message me >:D I'll even grind Coli for you.