Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Explore the Scarred Wasteland 2019
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 144 145
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2761257/56#post_41016192
Fixed
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2761257/56#post_41016192
Fixed
Please do me a favor and ping me if you are responding to me in a forum
@3idolon @sylvain @Antigen [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Diamond [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=deer skull size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Apparel/Other (Scrolls e.g. genes, eternal youth/unhatched eggs) [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: Yes/[b]No[/b] [b]My RP post[/b]: @Shihana Diamond trekked further into the Abiding Boneyard, but not before answering Meira's greeting. "Yeah... I live in the Reedcleft Ascent, but the reason I came here is a long story... do you want to hear it?" Sorry this reply has to be so short, I'm busy atm.
@3idolon @sylvain @Antigen
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Diamond
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Apparel/Other (Scrolls e.g. genes, eternal youth/unhatched eggs)

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: Yes/No
My RP post:
@Shihana
Diamond trekked further into the Abiding Boneyard, but not before answering Meira's greeting. "Yeah... I live in the Reedcleft Ascent, but the reason I came here is a long story... do you want to hear it?"

Sorry this reply has to be so short, I'm busy atm.
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@sylvain @Kryptica @SommerBee @DisastrousAbsol @Alfamangle @Sylveadiff @Neurotoxina @Sincerity11 @aurallene @TheDeathseer @Disillusionist @Captainsaviathan
@TheAwesoMew @CinamonPizza @MiniDrachin @sgkat @StarkHarkness @Cathatt @TheDarkestDream @dd2900 @BoggyMcBogface @Oleaster @Shihana @Rookie @MintTangle @Crim @X3X @SugaywaraKoushi @Taytenn @Chaosarceus @BottledLightning
@yeezy13 @Galatheid @Joywing @wordstarter2010 @SirLeafheart @Goldia @SilverQuark @Autopsy

Hi Exploring RPers! I'm looking for three volunteers to help @Antigen and @sylvain hand out small prizes (food, material, familiars, cheap other). I would give you funds to use for the prizes. RPing with explorers is not required, though you can if you'd like!

I'm looking for someone who
  • Logs on to FR at least once a day and has ~30mins a day to volunteer
  • Is comfortable using Google sheets
  • Is comfortable giving me an email address (so you can access google sheets)
  • Has fairly good attention to detail and able to keep track of multiple bits of info/data

If this sounds like something you'd like to do I'd be endlessly grateful! Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns.

Happy exploring!
@sylvain @Kryptica @SommerBee @DisastrousAbsol @Alfamangle @Sylveadiff @Neurotoxina @Sincerity11 @aurallene @TheDeathseer @Disillusionist @Captainsaviathan
@TheAwesoMew @CinamonPizza @MiniDrachin @sgkat @StarkHarkness @Cathatt @TheDarkestDream @dd2900 @BoggyMcBogface @Oleaster @Shihana @Rookie @MintTangle @Crim @X3X @SugaywaraKoushi @Taytenn @Chaosarceus @BottledLightning
@yeezy13 @Galatheid @Joywing @wordstarter2010 @SirLeafheart @Goldia @SilverQuark @Autopsy

Hi Exploring RPers! I'm looking for three volunteers to help @Antigen and @sylvain hand out small prizes (food, material, familiars, cheap other). I would give you funds to use for the prizes. RPing with explorers is not required, though you can if you'd like!

I'm looking for someone who
  • Logs on to FR at least once a day and has ~30mins a day to volunteer
  • Is comfortable using Google sheets
  • Is comfortable giving me an email address (so you can access google sheets)
  • Has fairly good attention to detail and able to keep track of multiple bits of info/data

If this sounds like something you'd like to do I'd be endlessly grateful! Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns.

Happy exploring!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon

Sure, I can try to help! I probably won't be able to RP every day (I'm trying to keep up with my own RP as it is!) but I can try and I can do the rest. I don't have a lot of Google sheets skills, though, but if it's just filling in data and stuff, I can do that. :)
@3idolon

Sure, I can try to help! I probably won't be able to RP every day (I'm trying to keep up with my own RP as it is!) but I can try and I can do the rest. I don't have a lot of Google sheets skills, though, but if it's just filling in data and stuff, I can do that. :)
lohf4Mo.png
@3idolon @sylvain @Antigen [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50018330] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/500184/50018330_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]:[emoji=gear size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Apparel [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: (Don't have much time so I'mma write something quick and then maybe rewrite it better someday) Archer landed somewhat clumsily. Their scanners flickered and kept swapping between the usual wasteland of once-living bones and an oasis filled with still-living dragons. Archer... was not sure which incoming data was real. Their twitchy foot had a momentary spasm, scratching at their now bright red and slightly torn wings that never stopped itching. The clear and clean water sparkled. Archer tried to quickly skim over their memory bank to determine the last time they drank water. They did not need much, there was so little still-living left in them. The data came back a mess. None of the time estimates matched. The memory amount did not match the estimated total days. The current estimated time was also off. A bogsneak spoke to them and distracted them from trying to figure this contradictory data. Archer's processing power had been weak lately, running things that normally took Archer very little now took a lot of power, and so tasks that were set to analyze the problem got canceled in favor of paying attention. Her body seemed hazy, almost dream-like if Archer could remember what dreams were enough to describe them as so. She warned them of trials ahead, of respecting the wasteland lest it devour them. She gently handed them a bag and left. Inside was a golden jar, some amber pendants, and an infested hound. A bonepriest crawled out of the hound's eye. Archer moved on.
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is:
50018330_350.png

My map marker is:
I am searching for: Apparel

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: No
My RP post:
(Don't have much time so I'mma write something quick and then maybe rewrite it better someday)
Archer landed somewhat clumsily. Their scanners flickered and kept swapping between the usual wasteland of once-living bones and an oasis filled with still-living dragons. Archer... was not sure which incoming data was real. Their twitchy foot had a momentary spasm, scratching at their now bright red and slightly torn wings that never stopped itching.

The clear and clean water sparkled. Archer tried to quickly skim over their memory bank to determine the last time they drank water. They did not need much, there was so little still-living left in them. The data came back a mess. None of the time estimates matched. The memory amount did not match the estimated total days. The current estimated time was also off. A bogsneak spoke to them and distracted them from trying to figure this contradictory data. Archer's processing power had been weak lately, running things that normally took Archer very little now took a lot of power, and so tasks that were set to analyze the problem got canceled in favor of paying attention.

Her body seemed hazy, almost dream-like if Archer could remember what dreams were enough to describe them as so. She warned them of trials ahead, of respecting the wasteland lest it devour them. She gently handed them a bag and left.

Inside was a golden jar, some amber pendants, and an infested hound. A bonepriest crawled out of the hound's eye.

Archer moved on.
iQDbaIG.pngVU2KtEp.pnglohf4Mo.pngmIJ4jhU.gif9VJKzaA.png
@3idolon @sylvain @Antigen [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Ripple [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=treefrog size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Materials [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: Yes [b]My RP post[/b]: @Chaosarceus "How interesting! I ran into a helpful dragon who gave me gifts, too. That was a guardian, though, not a bogsneak. I wonder if it's some kind of peculiar local custom?" Without thinking, she mirrored his Fae-ish head tilt and scratched her chin. "I love exploring, but this is by far the strangest place I've been in. I just can't tell what those strange noises are, or who those bones belong to. I suppose it's reassuring that we haven't met anyone dangerous so far. Then again, I haven't met many locals yet, other than that mysterious Guardian. I wonder if they're hiding from us. Wouldn't that be funny?" She thought about this for a second, wondering if at that precise moment someone else was watching them and wondering if they were a threat. She didn't think either of them looked very intimidating, but maybe Plague dragons had strange ideas of what made someone seem scary. (No worries! That makes sense. Sorry this was so short but I'm not very creative right now! That said, if there's anything you'd want them to do or explore, whatever's fine by me.) @Crim Ripple really, really wanted to believe that wasn't a sinew. She wasn't exactly the most squeamish, but it's not the sort of thing you'd want hanging from the ceiling above you. Just in case, she tried to look up at it, but it was too dark to see much of anything. At least, she couldn't hear anyone else, so maybe they really were alone. "Your clan's home's a cave? Wow. Doesn't that ever get a bit uncomfortable? My clan lives in a swamp. Some of our dragons live underground, but you can really just make your home wherever you want. It gets awfully uncomfortable when it's rainy, but the mosquitos are delicious." Where was she from? She shrugged. "I'm a Light dragon, but I was training to be a botanist, a long time ago. Then it turned out I just really liked living in the woods, and I never went back. Funny how things turn out, eh?" She couldn't imagine returning to the Hewn City. "Now I'm not just a botanist, I do all kinds of things in my clan. Like hunting and scouting." She tapped the quiver at her side. "What about you? How did you end up in the Icefield? That must have been quite a journey. If you don't mind the question, of course; I know it can be a difficult subject." They turned a corner. Ripple couldn't help but notice that there were claws embedded in the walls, and wondered if any dragons had lived there at some point. They certainly had an interesting taste in decorations. (No problem! And sorry if this isn't great, I had a really tiring day again and I'm about to head to bed, finally.)
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Ripple
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Materials

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: Yes
My RP post:

@Chaosarceus

"How interesting! I ran into a helpful dragon who gave me gifts, too. That was a guardian, though, not a bogsneak. I wonder if it's some kind of peculiar local custom?" Without thinking, she mirrored his Fae-ish head tilt and scratched her chin. "I love exploring, but this is by far the strangest place I've been in. I just can't tell what those strange noises are, or who those bones belong to. I suppose it's reassuring that we haven't met anyone dangerous so far. Then again, I haven't met many locals yet, other than that mysterious Guardian. I wonder if they're hiding from us. Wouldn't that be funny?"

She thought about this for a second, wondering if at that precise moment someone else was watching them and wondering if they were a threat. She didn't think either of them looked very intimidating, but maybe Plague dragons had strange ideas of what made someone seem scary.

(No worries! That makes sense. Sorry this was so short but I'm not very creative right now! That said, if there's anything you'd want them to do or explore, whatever's fine by me.)

@Crim

Ripple really, really wanted to believe that wasn't a sinew. She wasn't exactly the most squeamish, but it's not the sort of thing you'd want hanging from the ceiling above you. Just in case, she tried to look up at it, but it was too dark to see much of anything. At least, she couldn't hear anyone else, so maybe they really were alone.

"Your clan's home's a cave? Wow. Doesn't that ever get a bit uncomfortable? My clan lives in a swamp. Some of our dragons live underground, but you can really just make your home wherever you want. It gets awfully uncomfortable when it's rainy, but the mosquitos are delicious."

Where was she from? She shrugged. "I'm a Light dragon, but I was training to be a botanist, a long time ago. Then it turned out I just really liked living in the woods, and I never went back. Funny how things turn out, eh?" She couldn't imagine returning to the Hewn City. "Now I'm not just a botanist, I do all kinds of things in my clan. Like hunting and scouting." She tapped the quiver at her side.

"What about you? How did you end up in the Icefield? That must have been quite a journey. If you don't mind the question, of course; I know it can be a difficult subject."

They turned a corner. Ripple couldn't help but notice that there were claws embedded in the walls, and wondered if any dragons had lived there at some point. They certainly had an interesting taste in decorations.

(No problem! And sorry if this isn't great, I had a really tiring day again and I'm about to head to bed, finally.)
lohf4Mo.png
I still haven't gotten my daily interaction
Please do me a favor and ping me if you are responding to me in a forum
@Disillusionist ~ re: this post

“Hm. The clans and tribes of the wastes have always been in conflict, as is the law of the land. Yet, word has spread of even more bloody skirmishes and hostile rhetoric. Expansion, aggression and cruel slaughter in the name of glory.” Iblis’ claws dug into the ground at the thought.

“Even the worst tribes know that to fight is to survive. Those who live grow stronger, and see another day. To war for no reason but war itself is foolish, wasteful. It’s almost as if something has dragged out the very worst in them.”

Iblis’ gaze momentarily drifted to a point on the horizon, before returning to Corwin.

“Those titles that you speak of are new to me, but from her method, she might be there, fanning the flames, whispering these promises in their ears. The fiercest fighting would probably be at the edges of the Wyrmwound, the proving grounds of the Plaguebringer. It would not be difficult to find the larger tribes like the Ischmes or Mellsor, if you went there to investigate. I suppose this may not need to be said, but be cautious, for if you are not of a Tribe, they will see you as easy prey.”

“Regardless, I am grateful for your information. It will serve to warn my Guild of this potential danger.”
@Disillusionist ~ re: this post

“Hm. The clans and tribes of the wastes have always been in conflict, as is the law of the land. Yet, word has spread of even more bloody skirmishes and hostile rhetoric. Expansion, aggression and cruel slaughter in the name of glory.” Iblis’ claws dug into the ground at the thought.

“Even the worst tribes know that to fight is to survive. Those who live grow stronger, and see another day. To war for no reason but war itself is foolish, wasteful. It’s almost as if something has dragged out the very worst in them.”

Iblis’ gaze momentarily drifted to a point on the horizon, before returning to Corwin.

“Those titles that you speak of are new to me, but from her method, she might be there, fanning the flames, whispering these promises in their ears. The fiercest fighting would probably be at the edges of the Wyrmwound, the proving grounds of the Plaguebringer. It would not be difficult to find the larger tribes like the Ischmes or Mellsor, if you went there to investigate. I suppose this may not need to be said, but be cautious, for if you are not of a Tribe, they will see you as easy prey.”

“Regardless, I am grateful for your information. It will serve to warn my Guild of this potential danger.”
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
[quote name="@Neurotoxina" date="2019-10-20 17:40:55" ] @/3idolon @sylvain @Antigen I still haven't gotten my daily interaction [/quote] Please be patient. We have a system in place to make sure nobody is forgotten. All award-givers have lives and obligations outside of FR and within FR as well. Often times we are compiling large quantities of information to award even one explorer so while it may not seem like it would take long to answer one explorer post, in bulk it often takes hours. We are awarding prizes when we can. In the meantime please feel free to continue RPing with other explorers or check out other RoR games. Thanks again for your patience.
@Neurotoxina wrote on 2019-10-20 17:40:55:
@/3idolon @sylvain @Antigen

Please be patient. We have a system in place to make sure nobody is forgotten. All award-givers have lives and obligations outside of FR and within FR as well. Often times we are compiling large quantities of information to award even one explorer so while it may not seem like it would take long to answer one explorer post, in bulk it often takes hours. We are awarding prizes when we can. In the meantime please feel free to continue RPing with other explorers or check out other RoR games. Thanks again for your patience.
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon @sylvain @Antigen [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Iblis [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=ancient size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Other [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: Satisfied with her assessment of the border, Iblis moved deeper into the scar-ridden land. Spotting a rocky outcropping, she advanced towards it, to perhaps get an aerial view. Were the trees, the rocks and bones always this large? When she had a different form, that of a towering Imperial, the landscape seemed tiny, and her sight could extend far across the wastes from her height. With a beat of her wings, she could have crossed its length. Now, as a Gaoler, the same wastes were sprawling in front of her, what used to be minor features now an obstacle for the land-bound. Her muscles rippled, and she launched her self upwards, landing on the flat rocks. Iblis surveyed the area. There was still the miasma in the air, the elevated hill of the Wyrmwound, the littered bones of the slain. There were several more scars on the ground now, of the battles fought in her absence. In all of its grotesque glory, the Scarred Wasteland was beautiful, a testament to the will to survive, to face down the worst and live. Yet, there was a tension in the air. Bated breath, the calm before the storm. There was always the need to be on guard, in the world of supremacy by might, but there was something more insidious, more pervasive than just the caution of the hunted. The stirrings of warfare, or something more? Iblis looked to the western edge of the Wyrmwound. Were they too, the same, or gripped by the atmosphere? Perhaps she would pay them a visit. Iblis was unwelcome, yes, but she was not the same hatchling they had thrown out so long ago.
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Iblis
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Other

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: No
My RP post:

Satisfied with her assessment of the border, Iblis moved deeper into the scar-ridden land. Spotting a rocky outcropping, she advanced towards it, to perhaps get an aerial view.

Were the trees, the rocks and bones always this large? When she had a different form, that of a towering Imperial, the landscape seemed tiny, and her sight could extend far across the wastes from her height. With a beat of her wings, she could have crossed its length. Now, as a Gaoler, the same wastes were sprawling in front of her, what used to be minor features now an obstacle for the land-bound.

Her muscles rippled, and she launched her self upwards, landing on the flat rocks. Iblis surveyed the area. There was still the miasma in the air, the elevated hill of the Wyrmwound, the littered bones of the slain. There were several more scars on the ground now, of the battles fought in her absence. In all of its grotesque glory, the Scarred Wasteland was beautiful, a testament to the will to survive, to face down the worst and live.

Yet, there was a tension in the air. Bated breath, the calm before the storm. There was always the need to be on guard, in the world of supremacy by might, but there was something more insidious, more pervasive than just the caution of the hunted. The stirrings of warfare, or something more?

Iblis looked to the western edge of the Wyrmwound. Were they too, the same, or gripped by the atmosphere? Perhaps she would pay them a visit. Iblis was unwelcome, yes, but she was not the same hatchling they had thrown out so long ago.
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 144 145