Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Explore the Scarred Wasteland 2019
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 144 145
[size=2][color=#ab82c9]@3idolon [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Hyperion [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=glimmer tile size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: food (insect) please!
@3idolon

pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Hyperion
My map marker is:
I am searching for: food (insect) please!
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@3idolon @sylvain @Antigen [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]:Gilda [b]My map marker is[/b]:[emoji=shockswitch blue size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Apparel/Other [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]:Gilda has finally arrived to explore her native land. She is struck by the all the disease and illness of the area. So different from the electric air where she grew up. Digging around in a pouch, she pulls out a snack while deciding where to explore first. Belly satisfied, Gilda starts burrowing looking for items of interest.
@3idolon @sylvain @Antigen
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is:Gilda
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Apparel/Other

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: No
My RP post:Gilda has finally arrived to explore her native land. She is struck by the all the disease and illness of the area. So different from the electric air where she grew up.
Digging around in a pouch, she pulls out a snack while deciding where to explore first. Belly satisfied, Gilda starts burrowing looking for items of interest.
@3idolon [b]Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland[/b]:Gilda [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49197668] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/491977/49197668_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My chosen map marker is[/b]:[emoji=shockswitch blue size=1] [b]A brief introduction of my dragon explorer[/b]: Gilda is returning to her birth place for the first time since her parents sent her away for a better chance to thrive. Food was in short supply in her birth lair. She grew up healthy and strong in her adoptive clan. She is out to prove her worth to the group with her first assignment to explore The Wasteland. [b]I am open to RP interaction[/b]: Yes [i]Optional for RPers[/i] [b]Personality of your dragon explorer[/b]:Determined and strong willed [b]Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer[/b]: Gilda has something to prove. She will do so however she needs to. Usually quick to put on an aggressive stance, and an achieved scrapper. While not adverse to meeting others, she doesn't take to strangers easily. Best to let her see you coming to mitigate aggression.
@3idolon
Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland:Gilda

49197668_350.png

My chosen map marker is:
A brief introduction of my dragon explorer:
Gilda is returning to her birth place for the first time since her parents sent her away for a better chance to thrive. Food was in short supply in her birth lair. She grew up healthy and strong in her adoptive clan. She is out to prove her worth to the group with her first assignment to explore The Wasteland.
I am open to RP interaction: Yes

Optional for RPers
Personality of your dragon explorer:Determined and strong willed
Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer:
Gilda has something to prove. She will do so however she needs to. Usually quick to put on an aggressive stance, and an achieved scrapper. While not adverse to meeting others, she doesn't take to strangers easily. Best to let her see you coming to mitigate aggression.
@3idolon @sylvain @Antigen [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43196808] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431969/43196808_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]:[emoji=cauldron size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Apparel/Other
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is:
43196808_350.png

My map marker is:

8HJ5652.png8hZb6VZ.png
@3idolon @sylvain @Antigen [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Yaakov [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=hourglass size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Apparel/Other [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: Yaakov was hanging onto a large bone-like structure, his tail wrapped tightly around the base of it. He was right on the edge of the gross soup of horrors that was the Wyrmwound, supposedly the place where the Plaguebringer concocts her terrifying viruses and diseases. In the back of his mind he was afraid he'd accidentally fall into that murky pool... or be pushed into it. The spiral quickly shook away the thought and pressed on.
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Yaakov
My map marker is:

Optional for RPers:
My RP post: Yaakov was hanging onto a large bone-like structure, his tail wrapped tightly around the base of it. He was right on the edge of the gross soup of horrors that was the Wyrmwound, supposedly the place where the Plaguebringer concocts her terrifying viruses and diseases. In the back of his mind he was afraid he'd accidentally fall into that murky pool... or be pushed into it. The spiral quickly shook away the thought and pressed on.
7J1Hgbi.pngHHHh
@3idolon @sylvain @Antigen [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50018330] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/500184/50018330_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=gear size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Other [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: Archer had not detected anything other than the specks of other dragons in the distance. It was at this moment that Archer noticed a slow and steady change in the moisture level. There was a chance a very minor rainfall would come. Making calculations from the data, it was unlikely that the rain would be like the rains in the Windswept Plateau. Regardless, any kind of rain would be bad for Archer, so they lowered the priority for valuables searching and opened a new task to find shelter. Right as the first few drops of water came down, they had found a large imperial skull. Its jaw was wide open as if roaring at the sky in rage. Archer ran calculations as they crouched and huddled in the great maw of the skull. If it had been alive, it would've been the largest imperial Archer had ever encountered. Behind the skull following the spine was a large hole. On the surface of the bones were burnt markings that had been gouged in with much force and heat. The most recognizable markings were an altered symbol of the shadow flight and a sentence, "Ours is Ours." Taking a closer look at the bones they realized much of it was covered in a layer of rough stone connecting it all together which forced it to stay in position. There were spots where the stone layer was thicker and had formed shapes that were more similar to hardened lava than the rough rock it looked like. Metal claws tapping against the ground showed that the entire floor was also made up of this rock, whole except for the cracks that ran through it like cracks on the shell of a boiled egg about to be eaten. From the limited data gathered from Archer's scanners from where they were standing it stretched for several meters around the skull and by their calculations had a high probability of being in a roughly circular shape. Archer carefully tried to scratch at a piece of stone attached to a fang, avoiding the slightly red tinted rain running down the sides. When they successfully removed a small chunk, they brought it closer to their scanners. It appeared to made up of many smaller bits of gravel bound together by something. Old data popped up that Archer had not needed for a long time. It was concrete. Finally having the data on what the stone was, the task of finding out what was strange about the skeleton was complete and Archer moved on to the hole in the back. The spine ran to the outer edge of it and then further down into the dark depths. From the size and position of it, the probability that the hole was made by the imperial's body as the cement hardened around it was high. Archer's gears whirred and their mind sparked. Many things can fall into holes. Potentially valuable things that the clan would like. Two warnings popped up in their mind as they processed available data and calculated how to get down in there. The first was that it was that the throat was a tight fit. The gears in Archer's chest spun rapidly and stopped in several quick short bursts, making sharp alternating whirs and clicks in the closest equivalent to irritation. Statistically, they would have an easier time in this scenario if they could temporarily remove their wings. They definitely would have to temporarily leave the chest of valuables they had already found so far behind in the skull. The second warning was that it was still raining and the red water was likely pooling at the bottom of the hole, turning it into a well of damage. Unlike their wings, which was only partially metal and the most still organic part of their body, their legs were completely mechanical. There was nothing here that Archer could use to properly deal with any rust and the liquid could seep in through the joints and onto the metal gears and electric wires. Archer sat crouched over the hole as they processed. The rain was only a light shower, in the time it started to now the chances the hole had turned into a well from this shower alone was unlikely, but there could be leftover water from an unknown amount of previous rainfalls. After a few more minutes, Archer decided that waiting for the rain to end would do nothing but waste time since it would do little to change what water may already be in there. They untied their valuables chest and shoved it near the back of the jaw next to the hole, mostly hidden from outside view. Then they pressed their wings as close to their body as they could and carefully crawled in. It was slightly awkward since they were crawling down headfirst and it was more like carefully controlling a fall one claw at a time than crawling. Halfway down there was water. The tunnel had flattened out a little and after an awkward moment of trying to turn their body around, Archer was now standing. The water was deep enough to reach the top of the large claw on their toes. A few steps further in and it became too dark to see and the tunnel was getting smaller. Archer could not feel it, but from the sound of the water and the fact that it was getting harder to walk also meant the water was getting deeper. They walked further and further in until they couldn't walk and had to crawl on their belly to continue, the water getting into their mouth and body and leaving a rotting taste that was thick like slime and sour. Archer turned off their taste sensors. Electrical sparks added to the noise as the electricity ran through their body, reaching places they shouldn't due to the water and occasionally causing Archer's limbs to twitch uncontrollably. Concrete pressed in on their scales from all sides and they were almost completely submerged in water when they detected a glint that was reflected from their eyes. Something shiny was down here. Something valuable. Archer cancelled the warning that popped up that said that if they went any further they may be stuck and stretched as far as they could to grab it with their teeth. Rotted water flooded into their mouth and a tooth hooked onto the edge of the object. With a few tugs Archer managed to drag it out and with this prize they hurried to climb back out. The rainfall had stopped when Archer emerged from the hole clutching the golden valuable, infected red water running out of every opening it had opportunistically used to get in, giving off both the appearance of a dangerous and glorious victor and the appearance of a fool near death at the same time. They took the moment to look and what they had found. It was a golden chest. Gears in Archer's chest spun as they looked at the shine of the box. Even if there was nothing in it, the clan would like this. [i]'This is valuable.'[/i] It was then they noticed the note left behind with it. 'Clever plague who has discovered my treasure, would you leave me your name?' Archer read the task given and started to write their name. Given the lack of items to write with though, Archer was not sure what to do until their scanner reminded them of what was around them. Still wet and with an occasional twitch in their limbs, Archer flew north in hopes of finding more valuables to bring back to the clan. Behind them, the name "Archer" had been gouged into the snout of the imperial's skull. ((For anyone wondering, the shadow flight thing is cuz i wanted to make it look like this was the result of an imp getting into trouble with a mafia and tried to escape via being in a different territory.))
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is:
50018330_350.png

My map marker is:
I am searching for: Other

Optional for RPers:
My RP post:
Archer had not detected anything other than the specks of other dragons in the distance. It was at this moment that Archer noticed a slow and steady change in the moisture level. There was a chance a very minor rainfall would come. Making calculations from the data, it was unlikely that the rain would be like the rains in the Windswept Plateau. Regardless, any kind of rain would be bad for Archer, so they lowered the priority for valuables searching and opened a new task to find shelter.

Right as the first few drops of water came down, they had found a large imperial skull. Its jaw was wide open as if roaring at the sky in rage. Archer ran calculations as they crouched and huddled in the great maw of the skull. If it had been alive, it would've been the largest imperial Archer had ever encountered. Behind the skull following the spine was a large hole. On the surface of the bones were burnt markings that had been gouged in with much force and heat. The most recognizable markings were an altered symbol of the shadow flight and a sentence, "Ours is Ours."

Taking a closer look at the bones they realized much of it was covered in a layer of rough stone connecting it all together which forced it to stay in position. There were spots where the stone layer was thicker and had formed shapes that were more similar to hardened lava than the rough rock it looked like. Metal claws tapping against the ground showed that the entire floor was also made up of this rock, whole except for the cracks that ran through it like cracks on the shell of a boiled egg about to be eaten. From the limited data gathered from Archer's scanners from where they were standing it stretched for several meters around the skull and by their calculations had a high probability of being in a roughly circular shape.

Archer carefully tried to scratch at a piece of stone attached to a fang, avoiding the slightly red tinted rain running down the sides. When they successfully removed a small chunk, they brought it closer to their scanners. It appeared to made up of many smaller bits of gravel bound together by something. Old data popped up that Archer had not needed for a long time.

It was concrete.

Finally having the data on what the stone was, the task of finding out what was strange about the skeleton was complete and Archer moved on to the hole in the back. The spine ran to the outer edge of it and then further down into the dark depths. From the size and position of it, the probability that the hole was made by the imperial's body as the cement hardened around it was high.

Archer's gears whirred and their mind sparked. Many things can fall into holes. Potentially valuable things that the clan would like. Two warnings popped up in their mind as they processed available data and calculated how to get down in there. The first was that it was that the throat was a tight fit. The gears in Archer's chest spun rapidly and stopped in several quick short bursts, making sharp alternating whirs and clicks in the closest equivalent to irritation. Statistically, they would have an easier time in this scenario if they could temporarily remove their wings. They definitely would have to temporarily leave the chest of valuables they had already found so far behind in the skull.

The second warning was that it was still raining and the red water was likely pooling at the bottom of the hole, turning it into a well of damage. Unlike their wings, which was only partially metal and the most still organic part of their body, their legs were completely mechanical. There was nothing here that Archer could use to properly deal with any rust and the liquid could seep in through the joints and onto the metal gears and electric wires.

Archer sat crouched over the hole as they processed. The rain was only a light shower, in the time it started to now the chances the hole had turned into a well from this shower alone was unlikely, but there could be leftover water from an unknown amount of previous rainfalls.

After a few more minutes, Archer decided that waiting for the rain to end would do nothing but waste time since it would do little to change what water may already be in there. They untied their valuables chest and shoved it near the back of the jaw next to the hole, mostly hidden from outside view. Then they pressed their wings as close to their body as they could and carefully crawled in.

It was slightly awkward since they were crawling down headfirst and it was more like carefully controlling a fall one claw at a time than crawling. Halfway down there was water. The tunnel had flattened out a little and after an awkward moment of trying to turn their body around, Archer was now standing. The water was deep enough to reach the top of the large claw on their toes. A few steps further in and it became too dark to see and the tunnel was getting smaller. Archer could not feel it, but from the sound of the water and the fact that it was getting harder to walk also meant the water was getting deeper. They walked further and further in until they couldn't walk and had to crawl on their belly to continue, the water getting into their mouth and body and leaving a rotting taste that was thick like slime and sour. Archer turned off their taste sensors. Electrical sparks added to the noise as the electricity ran through their body, reaching places they shouldn't due to the water and occasionally causing Archer's limbs to twitch uncontrollably. Concrete pressed in on their scales from all sides and they were almost completely submerged in water when they detected a glint that was reflected from their eyes.

Something shiny was down here. Something valuable.

Archer cancelled the warning that popped up that said that if they went any further they may be stuck and stretched as far as they could to grab it with their teeth. Rotted water flooded into their mouth and a tooth hooked onto the edge of the object. With a few tugs Archer managed to drag it out and with this prize they hurried to climb back out.

The rainfall had stopped when Archer emerged from the hole clutching the golden valuable, infected red water running out of every opening it had opportunistically used to get in, giving off both the appearance of a dangerous and glorious victor and the appearance of a fool near death at the same time.

They took the moment to look and what they had found. It was a golden chest. Gears in Archer's chest spun as they looked at the shine of the box. Even if there was nothing in it, the clan would like this.

'This is valuable.'

It was then they noticed the note left behind with it.

'Clever plague who has discovered my treasure, would you leave me your name?'

Archer read the task given and started to write their name. Given the lack of items to write with though, Archer was not sure what to do until their scanner reminded them of what was around them.

Still wet and with an occasional twitch in their limbs, Archer flew north in hopes of finding more valuables to bring back to the clan. Behind them, the name "Archer" had been gouged into the snout of the imperial's skull.

((For anyone wondering, the shadow flight thing is cuz i wanted to make it look like this was the result of an imp getting into trouble with a mafia and tried to escape via being in a different territory.))
iQDbaIG.pngVU2KtEp.pnglohf4Mo.pngmIJ4jhU.gif9VJKzaA.png
@3idolon @sylvain @Antigen [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Diamond [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=deer skull size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Apparel/Other [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: Yes/[b]No[/b] [b]My RP post[/b]: Not in the mood to write today, so here's a list of what happens: *Diamond heads away from the Wyrmwound, realizing that there is no need to rush to look for Deepsea, she is staying in one place for now *Diamond heads to the Abiding Boneyard to look for Claw a third time *On his travels he runs into a fellow explorer (@sylvain's Mochi) and introduces himself: "Greetings, fellow traveler. My name is Diamond. And yours? What brings you to the Scarred Wasteland this month of Riot of Rot?"
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Diamond
My map marker is:

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: Yes/No
My RP post:
Not in the mood to write today, so here's a list of what happens:
*Diamond heads away from the Wyrmwound, realizing that there is no need to rush to look for Deepsea, she is staying in one place for now
*Diamond heads to the Abiding Boneyard to look for Claw a third time
*On his travels he runs into a fellow explorer (@sylvain's Mochi) and introduces himself:
"Greetings, fellow traveler. My name is Diamond. And yours? What brings you to the Scarred Wasteland this month of Riot of Rot?"
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@3idolon @sylvain @Antigen [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2761257/4#post_40869744]Corwin[/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=gloom tile] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Other [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: Corwin had reached the sea. It was very different from the waters she'd known in her homeland -- this inland sea was vast, for one thing, so large that she couldn't see the other side. The shore sloped steeply, and underneath the sediments were ridges of jagged rock. They cut into her substance, but this did not trouble her; only dark shadows roiled beneath her skin. Soon the waves were lapping at her toes, and she was craning her neck downwards, curious to learn what the sea had flung up on these strange shores.
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Corwin
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Other

Optional for RPers:
My RP post: Corwin had reached the sea. It was very different from the waters she'd known in her homeland -- this inland sea was vast, for one thing, so large that she couldn't see the other side.

The shore sloped steeply, and underneath the sediments were ridges of jagged rock. They cut into her substance, but this did not trouble her; only dark shadows roiled beneath her skin. Soon the waves were lapping at her toes, and she was craning her neck downwards, curious to learn what the sea had flung up on these strange shores.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@PijukVonGacy 10/15 [quote]You encounter a mysterious dragon... [i]@3idolon[/i] will award your prize at a later date.[/quote] @Chaosarceus 10/15 [quote]Nines does not find what he's looking for, but he did find: [item=onyx roundhorn][item=raider's fur armwraps][/quote] @BoggyMcBogface 10/15 [quote]You found: [item=sicklemaw gar]x4[/quote] @Crim 10/15 [quote]You found: [item=rotting plaguebringer effigy][item=green goo]x5[/quote] @TheDarkestDream 10/15 [quote]You found: [item=picked-over bones]x87[/quote] @CinamonPizza 10/15 [quote]You encounter a mysterious dragon... @/3idolon will award you at a later date.[/quote] @Alfamangle 10/15 [quote]Torrent has trouble locating what they're searching for, but they have found: [item=sand]x5[/quote] @sgkat 10/15 [quote]You encounter a mysterious dragon.... @/3idolon will award you at a later date.[/quote] @TheAwesoMew 10/15 [quote]Kiliac has trouble locating what they're searching for, but they have found: [item=winter cape][/quote] @KairinRose 10/15 [quote]You encounter a mysterious dragon... @/3idolon will award you at a later date.[/quote] @BottledLightning 10/15 [quote]You encounter a mysterious dragon... @/3idolon will award you at a later date.[/quote] @Captainsaviathan 10/15 [quote]You found: [item=dented iron boots][item=dented iron gauntlets][item=dented iron helmet][/quote] @Cathatt 10/15 [quote]You found: [item=garnet flourish anklets][item=garnet flourish belt][item=garnet flourish bracelet][item=garnet flourish eye piece][item=garnet flourish wing drape][item=garnet flourish tail clasp][/quote] @StarkHarkness 10/15 [quote]You encounter a mysterious dragon.... @/3idolon will award you at a later date.[/quote] @TheDeathseer 10/16 [quote]Diamond has trouble locating what they're searching for, but has found: [item=bluetipped shellbug]x21[/quote] @Disillusionist 10/16 [quote] You found: [item=skirmisher crate][/quote] !!Everything has been updated up to this point!! (Apologies to @Rookie and @TheDeathseer but I won't be roleplaying with Mochi now after I came to help run the thread, it's too much to keep up with for me at the moment ;_;)
@PijukVonGacy 10/15
Quote:
You encounter a mysterious dragon...

@3idolon will award your prize at a later date.

@Chaosarceus 10/15
Quote:
Nines does not find what he's looking for, but he did find:
Onyx Roundhorn Raider's Fur Armwraps

@BoggyMcBogface 10/15
Quote:
You found:
Sicklemaw Gar x4

@Crim 10/15
Quote:
You found:
Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy Green Goo x5

@TheDarkestDream 10/15
Quote:
You found:
Picked-Over Bones x87

@CinamonPizza 10/15
Quote:

@/3idolon will award you at a later date.

@Alfamangle 10/15
Quote:
Torrent has trouble locating what they're searching for, but they have found:
Sand x5

@sgkat 10/15
Quote:
You encounter a mysterious dragon....

@TheAwesoMew 10/15
Quote:
Kiliac has trouble locating what they're searching for, but they have found:
Winter Cape

@KairinRose 10/15
Quote:

@BottledLightning 10/15
Quote:

@Captainsaviathan 10/15
Quote:
You found:
Dented Iron Boots Dented Iron Gauntlets Dented Iron Helmet

@Cathatt 10/15
Quote:
You found:
Garnet Flourish Anklets Garnet Flourish Belt Garnet Flourish Bracelet Garnet Flourish Eye Piece Garnet Flourish Wing Drape Garnet Flourish Tail Clasp

@StarkHarkness 10/15
Quote:
You encounter a mysterious dragon....

@TheDeathseer 10/16
Quote:
Diamond has trouble locating what they're searching for, but has found:
Bluetipped Shellbug x21

@Disillusionist 10/16
Quote:
You found:
Skirmisher Crate

!!Everything has been updated up to this point!!

(Apologies to @Rookie and @TheDeathseer but I won't be roleplaying with Mochi now after I came to help run the thread, it's too much to keep up with for me at the moment ;_;)
I continue to struggle to remember @3idolon @sylvain @Antigen [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Nightingale [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=plague rune size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Food (I/M/S/P)/Materials/Apparel/[b]Other[/b] [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: [b]Yes[/b]/No [b]My RP post[/b]: yall know Im lazy. hmu.
I continue to struggle to remember

pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Nightingale
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Food (I/M/S/P)/Materials/Apparel/Other

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: Yes/No
My RP post: yall know Im lazy. hmu.
Cleaning up the dust...
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 144 145