Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Explore the Scarred Wasteland 2019
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 144 145
@3idolon [b]Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11449853] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/114499/11449853_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My chosen map marker is[/b]: [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1] [b]A brief introduction of my dragon explorer[/b]: Usha has spent too long on her own, fending for herself. She lost her charge, she lost her sense of direction, and so she wanders. A long time ago she stopped hoping for help from others and learned to fend for herself, and that includes taking what she needs (or wants) to get by. [b]I am open to RP interaction[/b]: No
@3idolon
Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland:

11449853_350.png

My chosen map marker is:
A brief introduction of my dragon explorer: Usha has spent too long on her own, fending for herself. She lost her charge, she lost her sense of direction, and so she wanders. A long time ago she stopped hoping for help from others and learned to fend for herself, and that includes taking what she needs (or wants) to get by.
I am open to RP interaction: No
7QmJtGf.png
@3idolon @sylvain @Antigen [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50018330] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/500184/50018330_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=gear size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Other [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: (Who's ready for a [i]wall of text??[/i] I'm sorry...) [center]Skillfully avoiding the dragons that popped up on their sensors, Archer continued to search for items of value. They had a separate process going on to separate and contain the last few days of memories as well, but it was taking a while. They did not want to reroute processing power away from tasks and processes that they had recently increased priority on. Such as movement in their legs. They were currently working on the memory from the day before. ~~~ They saw the dragon coming ahead of time. The snapper flew down and landed as if he was a large rock from the ceiling in a cave-in. Archer's entire body vibrated a little from the impact, starting from the claws on their toes and traveling upwards through the metal to the crest on their head. Through the vibrating, Archer crouched into a more defensive stance. The snapper had one eye and was covered in bandages, wounds, and had more teeth than statistically average by Archer's knowledge. "OY! What’re you doin’ wanderin’ out here by your lonesome? There’s noth’n to find but dust and death." He raised the ridge of his one visible eye. "Oh? Surprised to see a snapper fly? Or surprised to see my snappin’ teeth?! HAH!” As Archer was already one code away from starting combat mode, they had a moment of having no idea what to do. The strangely jovial dragon came forward only a short distance before tossing a moving bag from the satchel hanging on their waist towards Archer's feet. “Here you go, don’t eat ‘em all in one sitting! Hard to find food out here, it is.” As the snapper flew off, Archer checked the bag that was given to them. In it was a pair of antlers and several snakes. Being mostly metal, Archer didn't need to eat much, but the snakes had a significant amount of value. The clan liked animals. The clan also had a high probability of liking the antlers as well. Archer held onto the antlers for a few seconds longer than necessary once they had put all the snakes into the chest. There was no logical reason for it. They ran a search to find which task was causing the action and found nothing, before one suddenly popped up after a fourteenth attempt of the same search. Antlers were things that were used for fighting. If they attached the antlers onto themselves, their defensive and offensive capabilities would increase. Archer felt the whir of the gears in their chest spin faster. Underneath that, an odd and weak rhythmic thumping. Archer paid no mind to it and moved forward to continue their search. ~~~ Completing the compression of that memory, Archer stored it with all the other completed memories. They then began to lock that storage as they always did, but then their scanners picked up a sudden entity that lasted only a second before it disappeared. This data was abnormal, Archer had never encountered something that registered as living popping up suddenly in the middle of their scanning radius only for it to not register again within three seconds. The blip could have been a minor hiccup, maybe a stray spark in their brain that could've caused their scanners to find something that didn't exist, but Archer went to look just in case it wasn't. If that were true, then they needed data. They needed to know what that was. They flew for the short distance it took to reach where their scanners had indicated the blip was. They didn't want to run there, quicksand was a possible danger that also could have caused the blip if there had been a creature that had dug its way out only to sink back in. Given the circumstances, the probability of quicksand pits was unlikely, but perhaps the wastelands of plague had something similar. Down on the ground, Archer's assumption was incorrect. There was nothing there but more scattered bones that were no different than the ones surrounding it. There were a few pools of unidentified liquid nearby that glowed and bubbled slowly like tar, but they were far enough away that traveling from there to here would take more than three seconds. There was also the fact that the blip had not moved in those three seconds it existed. Archer landed and scanned the area to find nothing of much interest until they picked up some steam coming from a pile of bones. Other than the fact that they were steaming, the bones were no different from the other bones. What caught Archer's attention though was what appeared to be some sort of leather. They tossed the larger bones and brushed off the smaller bits and pieces to find a plague doctor mask- [i][color=grey]-the smell of metal and something sharp like ozone, but artificial- -the silhouette of others behind a clear and clean wall of glass, most in beaked masks with large eyes- plague doctor masks- except for two in the center watching her as her short hatchling claws tried to- -claws were holding her down even though they did not need to. She had no strength anymore. She had stopped crying days ago as her voice abandoned her just as her parents had. She looked up as they- -the smell of electricity and oil- -they were all in mixed pieces, scattered everywhere- -"I left the last door open for you."-[/color][/i] -inally shut down the hundreds of memories that temporarily stopped being data and became snarling beasts howling and clawing their way into where reality should be. Archer had blindly mass selected as many memories as they could and locked them into a separate area, then locked that in another area, then another, and finally relocated that entire mass of data deep enough that the probability of accidentally opening it was less than 0.000001%. There was a few seconds of nothing. Then, Archer's scanners picked up something that appeared to be some sort of leather. It was a plague doctor's mask. This could be valuable, Archer was sure the probability the clan liked masks was high. They picked it up and added it to the chest which took a few minutes due to Archer having to chase after and collect the sudden, unexpected snakes. They took a second to check the amount of power they had left. Archer knew it was foolish to be reckless with the limited amount of energy stored in their battery while in another flight's territory, but this task had been going so well there was a chance they could find more if they were faster...
@3idolon @sylvain @Antigen
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is:
50018330_350.png

My map marker is:
I am searching for: Other

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: No
My RP post:
(Who's ready for a wall of text?? I'm sorry...)
Skillfully avoiding the dragons that popped up on their sensors, Archer continued to search for items of value. They had a separate process going on to separate and contain the last few days of memories as well, but it was taking a while. They did not want to reroute processing power away from tasks and processes that they had recently increased priority on. Such as movement in their legs. They were currently working on the memory from the day before.

~~~

They saw the dragon coming ahead of time. The snapper flew down and landed as if he was a large rock from the ceiling in a cave-in. Archer's entire body vibrated a little from the impact, starting from the claws on their toes and traveling upwards through the metal to the crest on their head. Through the vibrating, Archer crouched into a more defensive stance. The snapper had one eye and was covered in bandages, wounds, and had more teeth than statistically average by Archer's knowledge.

"OY! What’re you doin’ wanderin’ out here by your lonesome? There’s noth’n to find but dust and death." He raised the ridge of his one visible eye. "Oh? Surprised to see a snapper fly? Or surprised to see my snappin’ teeth?! HAH!”

As Archer was already one code away from starting combat mode, they had a moment of having no idea what to do. The strangely jovial dragon came forward only a short distance before tossing a moving bag from the satchel hanging on their waist towards Archer's feet.

“Here you go, don’t eat ‘em all in one sitting! Hard to find food out here, it is.”

As the snapper flew off, Archer checked the bag that was given to them. In it was a pair of antlers and several snakes. Being mostly metal, Archer didn't need to eat much, but the snakes had a significant amount of value. The clan liked animals. The clan also had a high probability of liking the antlers as well. Archer held onto the antlers for a few seconds longer than necessary once they had put all the snakes into the chest. There was no logical reason for it. They ran a search to find which task was causing the action and found nothing, before one suddenly popped up after a fourteenth attempt of the same search.

Antlers were things that were used for fighting. If they attached the antlers onto themselves, their defensive and offensive capabilities would increase. Archer felt the whir of the gears in their chest spin faster. Underneath that, an odd and weak rhythmic thumping. Archer paid no mind to it and moved forward to continue their search.

~~~

Completing the compression of that memory, Archer stored it with all the other completed memories. They then began to lock that storage as they always did, but then their scanners picked up a sudden entity that lasted only a second before it disappeared. This data was abnormal, Archer had never encountered something that registered as living popping up suddenly in the middle of their scanning radius only for it to not register again within three seconds. The blip could have been a minor hiccup, maybe a stray spark in their brain that could've caused their scanners to find something that didn't exist, but Archer went to look just in case it wasn't. If that were true, then they needed data. They needed to know what that was.

They flew for the short distance it took to reach where their scanners had indicated the blip was. They didn't want to run there, quicksand was a possible danger that also could have caused the blip if there had been a creature that had dug its way out only to sink back in. Given the circumstances, the probability of quicksand pits was unlikely, but perhaps the wastelands of plague had something similar.

Down on the ground, Archer's assumption was incorrect. There was nothing there but more scattered bones that were no different than the ones surrounding it. There were a few pools of unidentified liquid nearby that glowed and bubbled slowly like tar, but they were far enough away that traveling from there to here would take more than three seconds. There was also the fact that the blip had not moved in those three seconds it existed. Archer landed and scanned the area to find nothing of much interest until they picked up some steam coming from a pile of bones.

Other than the fact that they were steaming, the bones were no different from the other bones. What caught Archer's attention though was what appeared to be some sort of leather. They tossed the larger bones and brushed off the smaller bits and pieces to find a plague doctor mask-

-the smell of metal and something sharp like ozone, but artificial-

-the silhouette of others behind a clear and clean wall of glass, most in beaked masks with large eyes- plague doctor masks- except for two in the center watching her as her short hatchling claws tried to-

-claws were holding her down even though they did not need to. She had no strength anymore. She had stopped crying days ago as her voice abandoned her just as her parents had. She looked up as they-

-the smell of electricity and oil-

-they were all in mixed pieces, scattered everywhere-

-"I left the last door open for you."-

-inally shut down the hundreds of memories that temporarily stopped being data and became snarling beasts howling and clawing their way into where reality should be. Archer had blindly mass selected as many memories as they could and locked them into a separate area, then locked that in another area, then another, and finally relocated that entire mass of data deep enough that the probability of accidentally opening it was less than 0.000001%.

There was a few seconds of nothing. Then, Archer's scanners picked up something that appeared to be some sort of leather. It was a plague doctor's mask. This could be valuable, Archer was sure the probability the clan liked masks was high. They picked it up and added it to the chest which took a few minutes due to Archer having to chase after and collect the sudden, unexpected snakes.

They took a second to check the amount of power they had left. Archer knew it was foolish to be reckless with the limited amount of energy stored in their battery while in another flight's territory, but this task had been going so well there was a chance they could find more if they were faster...
iQDbaIG.pngVU2KtEp.pnglohf4Mo.pngmIJ4jhU.gif9VJKzaA.png
@3idolon [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2761257/16#post_40906050][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551257/55125636_350.png[/img][/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=skull size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Other [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: [indent]Climbing was hard and long, but Wyrm made it to the very edge of the Rotrock Rim. He hadn't slept for almost two days, but at least he was able to find just enough insects and small critters he could easily hunt or dig off the ground to stay sated for all this time. The inner slope of crater was steep so Wyrm decided to take some rest before getting down. And also now he was able to see the Wyrmwound in its best, looking like an enormous rottind ulcer on the Sornieth's body. Quite a sectacular view, you know. The air was hard to breathe and felt like sticking to skin, but Wyrm, the true plagueling, felt himself like home.
@3idolon
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: 55125636_350.png
My map marker is:

Optional for RPers:
My RP post:
Climbing was hard and long, but Wyrm made it to the very edge of the Rotrock Rim. He hadn't slept for almost two days, but at least he was able to find just enough insects and small critters he could easily hunt or dig off the ground to stay sated for all this time.

The inner slope of crater was steep so Wyrm decided to take some rest before getting down. And also now he was able to see the Wyrmwound in its best, looking like an enormous rottind ulcer on the Sornieth's body. Quite a sectacular view, you know. The air was hard to breathe and felt like sticking to skin, but Wyrm, the true plagueling, felt himself like home.

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
@3idolon @sylvain @Antigen [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Lyr [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2761257/30#post_40945811][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/459597/45959656.png[/img][/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=scroll size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Other [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: After shoving a small package into a skull mailbox (at least, she hoped it was a mailbox), Lyr glanced down at her list. There was one dragon she had failed to come in contact with and she had no idea where their home was, she'd never delivered for them before. She could err through the Boneyards trying to find them, but that would take hours... Hours she didn't have time to waste. She had to move on to the Rotrock Rim after this and that subregion was near-impossible to navigate efficiently. Lyr spread her wings and took flight, searching for someone she could hopefully ask for directions. She hadn't flown for very long when she spotted a small group of dragons to the East. ----- @BoggyMcBogface Landing on the ground a few meters away to keep from startling them, she quickly made her way over to the group and tapped a small green Fae on the shoulder. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything!" The cheerful Skydancer exclaimed, but before letting the Fae respond she continued enthusiastically. "Do you know your way around these parts? I'm looking for a dragon named Rifate, I've got a letter here with their name on it!" Lyr grinned and patted the Companion Comet holding her mailbag. (I hope you don't mind me starting an interaction c: Rifate is just a name I randomly generated for RP purposes, it's not any dragon in particular. Up to you whether you "know" them or not!)
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Lyr
45959656.png
My map marker is:

Optional for RPers:
My RP post:
After shoving a small package into a skull mailbox (at least, she hoped it was a mailbox), Lyr glanced down at her list. There was one dragon she had failed to come in contact with and she had no idea where their home was, she'd never delivered for them before. She could err through the Boneyards trying to find them, but that would take hours... Hours she didn't have time to waste. She had to move on to the Rotrock Rim after this and that subregion was near-impossible to navigate efficiently. Lyr spread her wings and took flight, searching for someone she could hopefully ask for directions. She hadn't flown for very long when she spotted a small group of dragons to the East.

@BoggyMcBogface

Landing on the ground a few meters away to keep from startling them, she quickly made her way over to the group and tapped a small green Fae on the shoulder. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything!" The cheerful Skydancer exclaimed, but before letting the Fae respond she continued enthusiastically. "Do you know your way around these parts? I'm looking for a dragon named Rifate, I've got a letter here with their name on it!" Lyr grinned and patted the Companion Comet holding her mailbag.

(I hope you don't mind me starting an interaction c: Rifate is just a name I randomly generated for RP purposes, it's not any dragon in particular. Up to you whether you "know" them or not!)
n2Yio0g.png
@3idolon @sylvain @Antigen [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Meira [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15985384] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159854/15985384_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=star size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Apparel [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: (Later)
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Meira

15985384_350.png

My map marker is:
I am searching for: Apparel

Optional for RPers:
My RP post: (Later)
gxI7g1F.png
@3idolon @sylvain @Antigen [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Ripple [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=treefrog size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Apparel [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: [i]While she spoke to the others, Ripple noticed a carcass poking out from the ground, and decided to take a closer look.[/i] @Kryptica Ripple was taken aback by the other Fae's response. She hadn't decided yet if this was a friendly dragon or a threat, so she decided to try to calm them down. "No, no, I don't want your things! I was just wondering if you'd gotten anything because a stranger came up to me earlier and that happened. I was wondering if this was a local custom of some kind." @Crim (I totally don't mind! :D) She was relieved when a dragon interrupted her awkward attempts at conveying that she wasn't a thief, though she was startled when she felt the taps on her shoulder. She spun around and lost her balance for a second. "Oh, hello! I'm exploring too, so I'm not much help." She scratched her chin and tried to think. "I haven't seen many other dragons around and haven't met anyone named Rifate. But I can try to help you, if you want. I have a good sense of direction, if I do say so myself." Ripple eyed the small, floating comet curiously. She'd never seen anything like that before. "What... or who... is that?"
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Ripple
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Apparel

Optional for RPers:
My RP post: While she spoke to the others, Ripple noticed a carcass poking out from the ground, and decided to take a closer look.

@Kryptica

Ripple was taken aback by the other Fae's response. She hadn't decided yet if this was a friendly dragon or a threat, so she decided to try to calm them down.

"No, no, I don't want your things! I was just wondering if you'd gotten anything because a stranger came up to me earlier and that happened. I was wondering if this was a local custom of some kind."

@Crim

(I totally don't mind! :D)

She was relieved when a dragon interrupted her awkward attempts at conveying that she wasn't a thief, though she was startled when she felt the taps on her shoulder. She spun around and lost her balance for a second.

"Oh, hello! I'm exploring too, so I'm not much help." She scratched her chin and tried to think. "I haven't seen many other dragons around and haven't met anyone named Rifate. But I can try to help you, if you want. I have a good sense of direction, if I do say so myself."

Ripple eyed the small, floating comet curiously. She'd never seen anything like that before. "What... or who... is that?"

lohf4Mo.png
@3idolon [b]Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland[/b]: Vivian [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53252008] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/532521/53252008_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My chosen map marker is[/b]: [emoji=green apple size=1] [b]A brief introduction of my dragon explorer[/b]: Vivian, like a true wind dragon, has come to the Scarred Wasteland to expand his knowledge of the world. He knows very little about this region, and hopes to find out more by experiencing the place rather than reading about it in a book. [b]I am open to RP interaction[/b]: Yes [i]Optional for RPers[/i] [b]Personality of your dragon explorer[/b]: Vivian is quite a headstrong character. Having to rely on herself most of his adolescent life has taught him to be wary of others, and in this festering wasteland, he will almost always have her wits about her. However, if he develops a close bond with another dragon, he proves to be immensely loyal. [b]Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer[/b]: I might be a little slow in replying! Also, I haven't roleplayed for a while, so I'm entering this as sort of a practice to get back into it ^^;; please bear with me! <3
@3idolon
Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland: Vivian

53252008_350.png

My chosen map marker is:
A brief introduction of my dragon explorer: Vivian, like a true wind dragon, has come to the Scarred Wasteland to expand his knowledge of the world. He knows very little about this region, and hopes to find out more by experiencing the place rather than reading about it in a book.
I am open to RP interaction: Yes

Optional for RPers
Personality of your dragon explorer: Vivian is quite a headstrong character. Having to rely on herself most of his adolescent life has taught him to be wary of others, and in this festering wasteland, he will almost always have her wits about her. However, if he develops a close bond with another dragon, he proves to be immensely loyal.
Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer: I might be a little slow in replying! Also, I haven't roleplayed for a while, so I'm entering this as sort of a practice to get back into it ^^;; please bear with me! <3
oNzCdIg.gif
x
x
/ f2u codes /
@3idolon I’ve been in shock all day haha ----- [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/449973/44997296p.png[/img] Delta paused upon seeing a small speck in the distance. The goblin on her back grew excited, chattering and pointing at the speck. It stomped on her shoulder blades, urging her to go closer. The Guardian obeyed, coming to recognize the speck as she got closer. A Plague Sprite. The Beastmaster told her that Elemental Sprites were very rare, and as such were exceedingly difficult to come across. The Sprite flapped its tattered wings and tilted its head in curiosity as it turned to face the approaching dragon. In case it was skittish, Delta stopped, instead leaning down some to allow it to approach at its own pace. The Sprite readily did so, running up in an excited manner. It patted her snout and clambered up onto her back. It sat next to the goblin, who chattered at it. With a smile, the Guardian continued onwards.[/center]
@3idolon I’ve been in shock all day haha
44997296p.png

Delta paused upon seeing a small speck in the distance. The goblin on her back grew excited, chattering and pointing at the speck. It stomped on her shoulder blades, urging her to go closer.

The Guardian obeyed, coming to recognize the speck as she got closer. A Plague Sprite. The Beastmaster told her that Elemental Sprites were very rare, and as such were exceedingly difficult to come across. The Sprite flapped its tattered wings and tilted its head in curiosity as it turned to face the approaching dragon.

In case it was skittish, Delta stopped, instead leaning down some to allow it to approach at its own pace. The Sprite readily did so, running up in an excited manner. It patted her snout and clambered up onto her back. It sat next to the goblin, who chattered at it. With a smile, the Guardian continued onwards.
Absol, They/them
+2 FR time
@3idolon @sylvain @Antigen [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&amp;.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Delta [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=pink star size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Apparel/Other [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: At the urging of both the Goblin and the Sprite, Delta hesitantly made her way closer to the Wyrmwound. The sickly liquid bubbled and churned disgustingly. It took everything in her power to fight the urge to run away from it.
pub?w=960&amp;.png

My explorer is: Delta
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Apparel/Other

Optional for RPers:
My RP post: At the urging of both the Goblin and the Sprite, Delta hesitantly made her way closer to the Wyrmwound. The sickly liquid bubbled and churned disgustingly. It took everything in her power to fight the urge to run away from it.
Absol, They/them
+2 FR time
@sylvain Hi! I am so sorry to hold you up like this! If you want to leave and search another area, please feel free to. I can either have Tyrcia follow nearby so they can travel together, or we can end their interaction. I'd have fun the former, but it's completely up to you!

"Nor do I wish to have your emergency medical skills practiced on me, but just in case," Tyrcia says. "I'm glad your journey has been safe thus far."

"I don't call any flight home. The gods can be quite dramatic - I'd prefer to reserve the dramatics for myself. Don't tell them that, of course," Tyrcia winks.

She looks around her, taking in the- pulsing?- scenery. Not the landscape she's used to, but she'll have to get used to it soon. If she's to take Mochi's word, anyways. She's not used to surviving in the wilderness. She tends to stick to bustling towns where it's far too easy to not die. She should seek out adventure more often, she thinks. It'd be good to be prepared for anything.

Well, at least she's on one now!

"Considering we've got lots of exploring to do, would you like to do it together? Or we can say goodbye here and go our separate ways." She sounds hopeful when she says the former option. She wouldn't mind a partner during this escapade, gods know she needs one, but she'd respect Mochi's decision either way. She understands it's not always smart to trust a stranger so easily.
@sylvain Hi! I am so sorry to hold you up like this! If you want to leave and search another area, please feel free to. I can either have Tyrcia follow nearby so they can travel together, or we can end their interaction. I'd have fun the former, but it's completely up to you!

"Nor do I wish to have your emergency medical skills practiced on me, but just in case," Tyrcia says. "I'm glad your journey has been safe thus far."

"I don't call any flight home. The gods can be quite dramatic - I'd prefer to reserve the dramatics for myself. Don't tell them that, of course," Tyrcia winks.

She looks around her, taking in the- pulsing?- scenery. Not the landscape she's used to, but she'll have to get used to it soon. If she's to take Mochi's word, anyways. She's not used to surviving in the wilderness. She tends to stick to bustling towns where it's far too easy to not die. She should seek out adventure more often, she thinks. It'd be good to be prepared for anything.

Well, at least she's on one now!

"Considering we've got lots of exploring to do, would you like to do it together? Or we can say goodbye here and go our separate ways." She sounds hopeful when she says the former option. She wouldn't mind a partner during this escapade, gods know she needs one, but she'd respect Mochi's decision either way. She understands it's not always smart to trust a stranger so easily.
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 144 145